Let's Dive! (Ereri/ Riren)

By multifandom_reads

Eren has always been into diving ever since him and his dad bonded over it when the Olympics were on one summ... More

The New School
Watching Practice
Secret Practice
Tryouts
The Movies
The New Job
The New Task
The New Experience
The New Generosity
The Snow Day
The Competition
The Moment
The Confession
The Almost Discovery
The Date
The Discovery
The Drunk Words and Sober Thoughts
The Accident
The Truth
NEW STORY!!
For You
Epilogue

Prologue

10.4K 316 143
By multifandom_reads

I felt a slight breeze brush its warm, slightly damp fingers onto my face as I stepped out of the locker room.The last gust of chlorinated wind I will feel for a while. The chlorine scent filled my nose, while the sound of splashing and coach yelling filled my ears.

"Straighten your legs and back! You have to have a better vertical for a smaller splash, we've been over this!" Coach yelled at my teammate, Marco. Marco nodded his head and said a quick "yes, sir" before pulling himself out of the pool and approaching the ladder to the dive board. It was the shortest one so he was probably just warming up.

"Coach?" I approached him timidly, bearing bad news.

"Eren! How's my wood diver?" He said happily. I gave him a slight smile and looked down at the wet concrete.

"Well, coach, I have bad news," I still looked at the floor as I spoke. "I'm moving away because of my mom's work and so I'm sorry to have to say that I'm quitting the team. My last day is tomorrow." I looked up to see a frown on his face, disappointment in his eyes. He sighed and slowly nodded his head.

"I see." He stated with finality in his voice. I started to walk away. "But, promise me one thing, Jaeger" I turned back around from leaving and looked at him with a questioning look on my face. "Don't stop diving, woody." I smiled and nodded while turning away and walking out of the pool.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 349 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
83.5K 3.5K 41
Ereri/Riren/LevixEren Yaoi (boyxboy) You don't like-don't read. "I used to never cry. Crying showed weakness. If I cried that would make me vulnerabl...
3K 64 30
Currently editing! Warning: boyxboy ErenXLevi (Trigger warning: violent language, depression, self-harm, suicide, offensive topics, gay slurs, homoph...
200K 7.8K 33
(Ereri AU Fan Fiction) Eren Jaeger has always been a constant third wheel amongst his friends, all in their relationship's and lovey dovey glory. E...