Mrs.CEO

By Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. More

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
12. Spooning
13. Sick Shower
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

11. The Return of the Lover

30.4K 1.2K 93
By Skylar0909

Pic of Hayley

"Now introducing Mr and Mrs.Maxwell!" Dylan and I made our grand entrance into that beautiful venue. All the guest were already sitting down and the DJ and band were all set up.

I had forgotten to tell Dylan about the song I chose for our first dance. I decided to go with Total Eclipse of the Heart by Sleeping at Last. Dylan and I walked to the dance floor and the song began to play.

"Step on me and I'll kick you." I warned him. He cracked a smile.

"Oh honey, trust me if anyone is going to step on anyone it's going to be you." He said. The song started playing and we began dancing. I could have sworn that he was going to be a terrible dancer, but to my surprise he was not.

"You chose a pretty good song." He admitted.

"Oh my that must have been really hard?" I said as we continued to dance.

"What was hard?" He asked.

"Saying something nice."

"It was." He admitted. We continued to dance in a peaceful silence. My hips swaying back and forth gently.

"Are you tired?" He suddenly asked.

"A little." I admitted.

"You can rest your head on my chest or shoulder." He offered. I was surprised with his offer, but I accepted it. I place my head on his shoulder and we continued to dance. I was able to take in his cologne. It was strong, but nice.

The song came to an end and everyone clapped. Dylan grabbed my hand, and we walked to our table.

As the night continued I was introduced to hundreds of people. I just smiled said hello politely and that's about it. Nonna seemed to be entertained with Landon which I was really glad to see. I looked for Alec, but he seemed to be really entertained with a blonde who I had never seen in my whole life. The ass of my husband was talking about business at our wedding, so in other words I was alone.

Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran began playing and a smile formed across my face. Couples started gathering on the dance floor, while I just stood and watched.

"May I have a dance?" Someone asked which took my off my train of thought. I looked over to see a smiling Alec.

"No, go ask that blonde girl." I said and crossed my arms. This gesture made Alec crack up and pull my hand to the dance floor.

Next thing I know I was standing in the middle of the dance floor dancing with Alec.

"I've been trying to talk to you since I got here, but you seemed a little busy until now." He said.

"My husband decided to introduce me to a thousand people at our wedding, but I saw you introduced yourself to that blonde." I said.

"You know you're my number one, that girl was just at the table I was sitting at she's very nice."

"Glad to hear."

"D---"

"Shhh let's just dance to this song in silence, it's my favorite song." Alec chuckled and nodded. Alec and I danced in peace, it was a perfect moment.

"May I dance with my wife?" Someone suddenly said, I removed my head from Alec's chest and looked to see a very irritated Dylan there.

"Sure, it's your wedding after all." Alec said handing me off to Dylan.

"Why were you dancing with him?" Dylan asked.

"Because my husband was nowhere to be found, plus I loved that song." I stated.

"Your husband is very busy conducting business."

"Yeah the day of our wedding." I snorted.

"Business will always be business no exceptions."

"I'm so glad I married a robot." I replied.

"A multi-millionaire robot." He said.

"What a big difference." I said.

"We're going to be leaving in a few minutes." He said.

"I hope so because I'm tired I just want some rest."

"There is going to be no honeymoon." He said.

"I was not hoping for one especially with you."

"Trust me we're on the same boat regarding that."

"I'll be right back." He suddenly said. I was kind of confused, but nodded. I got off the dance floor and headed to the restroom, but guess what? I ended up getting lost and I ended up in a dark hallway.

"What are you doing here, Hayley?" A harsh whisper came from a room down the hallway.

"I came back for you." A female voice said. I decided to get closer.

"You came back for me?" I heard a hint of disgust in that tone.

"Yes, it was a mistake leaving you, Dylan." HOLY COW IT WAS DYLAN AND HAYLEY.

"Oh now it was a mistake? You left me with no explanation you shattered my heart into pieces. I love you."

"Love?" I whispered to myself.

"Love? You still love me, Dylan because I do love you!" Hayley desperately said.

"No, I do not." Dylan said.

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me." I was able to get a glance of the situation. Hayley was standing in front of Dylan their lips a few inches away.

"I--" Dylan was interrupted when Hayley placed her lips on top of my husband's. I felt a pit in my stomach.

Dylan pushed Hayley away gently.

"Hayley, no."

"Come on Dylan, leave your wife and runaway with me. We can start all over I love you."

"I can't."

"Why not!?"

"Because I have a contract."

"I'll pay for whatever contract you're going to break."

"This is not about the money!" Dylan said.

"THEN WHAT IS IT ABOUT?" Hayley yelled.

"It's--"

"Leave that insignificant wife of yours, she seemed extremely cozy with that handsome guy with those piercing blue eyes."

"Hayley I don't care what she does."

"You should because that little insignificant creature has enough dirt on your ass." I finally spoke out. They were both shocked with my presence.

"Dakota---"

"I find it extremely disrespectful you kissing another woman the day of your wedding." I said.

"Da----"

"However, I find it disturbing that you young lady came begging a married man to take your ass back. Did they not teach you the concept of self-respect? From girl to girl he ain't all that." I said.

"You don't know us, we have a beautiful story. You're just jealous."

"On now honey, I pity you." I replied.

"Dakota it's enough, don't talk to her that way!" Dylan exclaimed. That was a low blow I was expecting some kind of respect.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Hayley said.

"Dakota you said all this crap about minding my business so now mind your own damn business." He was right it was none of my business, but I was not going to shut up.

"I said that before our marriage, and now I'm curious to why your lover came back looking for you the day of your wedding?"

"You should mind your own business you're nothing to me."

"I beg to differ don't forgot honey, I'm your wife now. With pleasure I'll drag your ass down any moment I want."

"LEAVE NOW!" Dylan roared.

"Okay." I turned around and walked away.

I was walking quickly down the hall when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

"Hey what's wrong?" I recognized that voice.

"You still have that getaway car?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.3K 52
"Leaving us was never a fucking option, now kneel."
204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
2K 355 17
A short cut in life has never been an option. Spilling of blood for surviving has never been an option. No matter how rocky your life can get never t...
603K 16K 115
She wanted the money, he wanted the child. It was that simple, not until she realized that signing a contract was the worst decision of her life. Or ...