Lost In The World (COMPLETE)...

Per Nightmare_Dreamer_

Mei was wondering aimlessly in a forest, with only her two katanas, and a picture of the man who is suppose t... Més

Being followed
A living Nightmare
First day of school
Poof~~~
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
BEFORE The bell Test of DOOM
Nothing bad
Mandatory authors note
Bell Test
NEW AND IMPORTANT

Introductions!!!!! And surprise!!

8.7K 278 78
Per Nightmare_Dreamer_

Once every one came up the long stairs, they were gasping for air. Even the Uchiha, guess he's not as great as everyone thinks.
I smile, my innocent smile. Which he glares at me for. Ohhh~ so scary! Not!
Haha... It's fun teasing that teme.
Everyone sat down waiting for instructions. Man... There hopeless. So very hopeless.

"Ok! Let's start with introductions." Dad fakes enthusiasm, my teammates are idiots... Sorry Naruto.

"Sensei, how do we do that?" Pinky asks. Seriously? Are you serious?

"Tell us your name, your likes, hobbies and dislikes, dreams for the future." Dad simply says. How hard is it for them to understand this?

"How about you go first sensei!" Pinky exclaims.
"Yeah! Your the mystery! Believe it!" Oh Naruto....

"Who? Me? Ok..."
Seriously dad...
"My name is Kakashi Hatake. I'll only tell you one of my likes, my daughter. My hobbies... I got a lot. And what I don't like.... Is none of your business, and my dream is also none of your business."
He does the Hatake closed eye smile. Good job dad.

"All he did was mention his name and his daughter..." Naruto grumbles.
Never tell someone information about oneself, it could lead to bad things.

"Ok blondie you first." Dad points to Naruto.

"Yosh! My names Naruto Uzumaki! I like ramen! But I hate the long wait for it to cook. My hobbies are tasting different ramen! And My dream for the future is to become Hokage! Believe it!"

"Ok, you next." He points his finger at Sakura.

"What I like... More like who I like.
{looks at Sasuke and giggles}
My hobbies...
{looks at Sasuke and giggles}
My dream is...
{Giggles so much, fangirls moment}"

"Translation: Who I like is my dearest Sasuke! My hobbies include stalking him and taking pictures of him for an album! And my dream is to marry Sasuke and have over 20 kids!" I do a sarcastic high pitch voice. Sasuke shivers at the thought. Completely creeped out by it.

"And what do you hate?" Oh boy here we go.

"I hate Naruto and Mei!" She screams out. I just smirk. I'll make her life a living hell.

"You..." Dads getting bored of this.
And so am I. I decided to zone out for a little bit.

"Mei!"

"Oh sorry!" I do my closed eye smile and scratch my neck.

"Introduce yourself."

"My names Mei Hatake! I like many things. I have many hobbies. I have plenty of dislikes. And my dream... Is none of your business right now." Me and dad close eye smile. He's happy with my introduction.

"YOU JUST SAID YOUR NAME!" Naruto yells out.

"Think of this... We all just telling about each other for the first time. You guys just met my dad, telling all about yourselves. What if one of us was the enemy. You just let that information go and made your self open to the enemy. Using that information against you." I explain. It's really simple.

"Good job Mei. You got the point. That's what I expect from the person with the highest scores in the academy." Dad congratulates me.

"She got the highest scores?!" Sakura puts her hands to cover her mouth and looks at Sasuke. She really thought he was the highest one. Tch... Did she really think I was an idiot.

"Well meet me tomorrow at the training grounds for a special training."

"But that's what we did at the academy!" Naruto explains.

"Yes, but this will determine if you stay as ninja it not."

"What do you mean sensei?" Sakura asks.

"If I tell you, your not going to like it..."

"Tell us..." The Uchiha finally speaks!!!

"Well, it like a test. There's a 70% chance you fail. Out of the ten teams only three will pass."

"WHAT?!?" Everyone but me screams. Did they not notice how the other students above us are older?

"So we meet at the training grounds at five. And don't eat breakfast you'll puke." Then he poofed away. Ahhh... Your going to scare them shitless dad.

"Well I'm going to go to... Bye!" I poofed away. Home.

Man my teammates are idiots. There not going to get this test. I already know about it.

I go into the living room and pick up a book. I start reading it. Ahh the bingo book. It's good to know about any enemies. Then I saw something that caught my eye...

Name: Starts with M
Nickname is Bloody Moon

Age: 12

Master: Unknown

Former village: still in the village of Hidden in the Leaves; Konoha

Village rank: Unknown

Bingo rank: SS

Personal data: Blue eyes and white hair.

Biography: If encountered, do not fight. You will lose your life. Repeat do not engage, just run away once spotted.

And there is no photo. This sounds like me. No it doesn't sound like me. It IS me. Yay!!! I'm like dad!! I jump up from the couch, jumping around excited. Then dad walks in. Oh no... He's going to be mad about this.

"What are you happy about?" I stop immediately.

"N.. Nothing." Crap I stutter. I can never lie to him.

Hi eyes narrow.

He's onto you kid.

Shut up Kibi.

"Tell me."

"Fine.... I'm in the bingo book..."

His eye widens. His jaw goes down. Obvious his mouth is hanging open under that mask.

"HOW?!"

"I DONT KNOW! Probably that mission gramps gave me."

"You got a mission..." Oh no.

"Oops?"

Best thing I know I'm in grams office.

"Lord Hokage! You gave Mei a mission without telling me."
Gramps immediately looks at me. Not happy I told him. I hang my head in shame.
"Mei..." Hokage starts. He's angry.

"It slipped! I found out I was in the bingo book!!!" I wave my arms in panic.

Grams eyes widen.
"Your in the book! For that?!?"

"What the hell happen?!?" My dad screams.

"You mentioned it, you explain." Gramps tell me.

"H.. Hai.... Well gramps assigned me a mission to eliminate a rouge ninja, that came into the land of fire. So I did. But I didn't know he had a gang as an ally. There was over a hundred of them. Of course I killed all of them. But I think someone watched me do it, and ran off before I detected them cause I was focused on them." I finish telling them.

"At least your ok. But what rank did you get anyway? B?"

I scratch the back of my neck.

"Actually.... It says SS....."

Gramps dropped his pipe and dad went down in depression.

"That high! I have to say... Your the youngest to ever get in the bingo book."

"Hai gramps...."

We then left. So far only two people know. And let's hope only they know.

A/N that last part is more of a filler which I dedicate to my newest follower!!!! @faze30 Thankyou for voting and actually reading my story! It means a lot! An thank you to the others who voted!!

Don't forget to comment and vote and all! Thx my little tomatoes!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

234K 6.8K 15
Kai was born with a tiger demon passed down from her family. Finding this out, her parents abandon her in Konoha where the hokage found her. The Hoka...
72.2K 1.6K 36
Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her two cousins, and her best friend Naruto...
6K 266 22
Third book in the series. First book: Kakashi's Teammate, the Lightning Goddess Second book: Never Forget *** Although Sasuke has returned to the vi...
20.6K 861 72
Yoshiro Hatake was taken from the leaf, on the day of his father's funeral, when he was three years old. Konohagakure has searched for him for thirte...