Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beastsβ™‘

Chapter 30

2.2K 46 35
By wwepurplevixen

"..Sometimes the darkness was a beautiful thing
And sometimes it took me to a place
Where I had no idea where it would all go,
But I knew it was all meant to be okay. "

✘✘✘

"Are you sure you want to go in?" I heard his voice in between the country music coming from the back.

I knew me attending the party meant finally meeting his parents and my nerves were insane with having heard how I was doing and with meeting them , praying that they would like me as much as they did Rena.

Rena had dropped by on Thursday for the boys actual birthday and while Brock and Rick played football with the boys
I voiced my concerns as even though it had been quite some time ago I was sure she could give me some advice.

But as far as she was concerned they already loved me, being the mother of their grandchildren she dropped by twice a month with them and Turk and Duke spoke of me and apparently getting along with the man you love kids was perfect.

But I still couldn't be sure until I actually met them.

"Its your sons birthday Brock I promised them we would be here. I even dressed up for it, you don't think your parents will think bad of me for dressing like this?" I glanced down at my outfit which caused him to as well.

I had on my daisy dukes, cowboy boots and check shirt , which Brock had enjoyed watching me change into. I had left my brace in his truck as I didn't want people questioning me whole night on it.

He chuckled, "my sister will probably be dressing the same , so no" he then gently kissed my forehead.

"If you want to leave early we can, the boys will probably be lights out by 7" I nodded and held his hand as we stepped into his house.

Reason for my Beast being so weary and questioning me is because we went for my check-up in Florida this afternoon, well morning  here I guess .

"You didn't have to come with me you know? "

"I'm your boyfriend, I wasn't here for the last one and I wasn't  planning on letting you go all by yourself" he whispered as we waited for the results.

I had figured I would be going alone but as I woke up at 4am so I could get the jet. Brock was fully dressed and waiting for me.

It was Turk and Duke's birthday party today so we did have a little fight before I eventually agreed for him to tag along. We would be back in time for the party maybe being an hour late and Brock said that if he showed up without me they would probably kill him so staying with me was the safest bet.

"I'm gonna miss this" I sighed as I traced my hand over his before looking into his eyes.

"Miss what?" He frown a bit and I brought my other hand to his small patch of blonde on his chin that I loved and I guessed he caught on to that fact as I always ran my thumb over it.

"The sweet Brock, who doesn't mind me calling him Brocky and surprises me with a picnic at the lake and speaks about how much he loves me" I couldn't contain my smile as he always seemed to surprise me with his Brocky moments.

"He ain't going anywhere but maybe if you keep bringing up his sappy moments he will"

I laughed, "I'm sorry, I just love cowboy Brock a lot and once we return to wrestling the beast will be back"

"There yes but Brocky is still here. You just can't call me it cause its bad for my image"

He narrowed his eyes at me..

"I think loving the Barbie is more bad for your image?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Fuck my image then" he smirked with amusement but I knew Brocky was still a no no.

"You're so cute" I nudged my nose over his.

"Only to you Nicole "  He sighed trying to hide his annoyance at being called cute.

"Mmmm..." I leaned forward and kissed him slowly not really caring but then again we were the only ones up here.

I let my hand pull his face closer and smiled into the kiss slowly breaking it but he pulled me back and kissed me again causing me to laugh .

He smirked and kissed my cheek just as we heard the door opening again.

I leaned back in my seat as he did the same as he now held my hand tightly in his.

"I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news" I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought I was progressing well. I have gone back to training and I feel really good" I smiled and he nodded.

"You are making amazing progress Miss Garcia but I am afraid you will have to be wearing the brace for a longer period.."

"How much longer?" I heard Brock as I felt the colour draining from my face as his face told me something I didn't want to hear.

"It could be the week or 2 weeks after Summerslam. I'm sorry but you won't make it in time for the PPV.."

"But you said the last time I was here that I could have it off as soon as today."

He nodded.

"I said it was a possibility but these things take time and especially with your rare condition we wouldn't want to rush the healing process. "

"I understand, so I guess my next check up will be the end of August then?" I cut him off not really wanting to hear more.

"Yes, I am terribly sorry for this. I will have to send the results over to WWE to consult with their doctors so they can decide what to do"

I nodded.

Brock cleared his throat as I felt his eyes on me, "Can we leave now?"

He nodded and I thanked him before walking out .

"Nicole.." I heard Brock behind me as we walked into the elevator, all I wanted to do was get back home .

I turned as the doors closed and I saw the concern in his blue eyes as he focused on me .

"I'm not going to be there.." I croaked and felt the lift come to a halt and frowned, realizing he had caused it .

"Brock you can't do that" I mumbled but he shook his head.

"I don't give a fuck" he pulled me into his arms as my tears fell.

I wrapped my arms around him as my head rested on his chest,grateful for him having done it as people seeing me weak was the last thing I wanted .

"They're all expecting me back, and I'm not going to be Brock" I mumbled.

Brock wasn't good with the whole crying thing its why he always said he wasn't affected ,  I felt him tensing as he held me .

"It doesn't matter Nicole, you will return whether it be at Summerslam or the next PPV  and they will love you even more baby.. "

***

"I'm so happy they love it though" I smiled as I stood with Brock's mom.

The boys opened their gifts before fatigue got the better of them and they loved mine and Brock's .

We had gotten them football gear similar to the ones Brock had back when he played . His mom was pretty sweet, his parents greeted me with warm hugs the moment I walked in with him .

I was relieved to see everyone dressed like they stepped out of The Dukes of Hazzard so that I fit in and the boys were just adorable in their slacks.

Brock had of course kept it simple with a jeans and t-shirt with his cowboy hat on top but that's all he needed.

"Well they love you, I'm so happy to see Brock happy again. We were sad when he decided to end things with Rena especially when we saw him keeping to himself more as I'm sure you noticed working with him. But after meeting you earlier in the year I could tell Brock was fond of you"

I smiled thinking aloud , "I hadn't known he had spoken of me."

"Yes Brock doesn't seem like the type to speak to his mom about things. But his not really the sharing type , Paul is basically the only one he let's in so I'm sure he felt the need to speak to someone who wasn't involved in the business.. "

I nodded not sure what to say as I wasn't sure if he shared most of our ups and downs..

"When I met Brock's father he was similar to Brock. Quiet, on his own, darn stubborn but I love him so we went through all the obstacles together. I grew up on a farm he hadn't and he came out here and fell in love with it."

"I can understand why, its beautiful and peaceful. Honestly being here in Minnesota is like heaven on earth. " I smiled as the country music filled my ears.

"I hear you're from California?" I had lived in so many places..

"Yes I am, so this is a change but I like it. Brock clearly loves it and I love learning about his life" I answered honestly.

"Its his favourite place yes and he loves having the kids grow up here as well ."

"I get it, with what we do its nice to keep them sheltered from the crazy life" I whispered as I watched everyone else dancing under the lanterns set up everywhere .

I tugged on the sleeves of Brock's old college sweater he had dug out for me to wear as Daisy dukes and cut off shirt wasn't the warmest thing at night.

"When you two have kids do you think you'll be residing here ?" I choked a bit on my beer causing her to laugh.

"I'm sorry dear, its just I have watched you with the boys and I can tell that you want that. I'm sure Brock is hoping to have some more.."

"Yeah I would love raising them here" I smiled not sure if Brock would really want more as we hadn't spoken about it.

I guess I shouldn't have been shocked by her speaking about it since she knew her son she most likely knew that he wouldn't want me unless he was serious. I knew he had proposed to Rena after a few months of being together..

But would he want kids with me? I wasn't ...

"Mom can I steal away my girlfriend?" I smiled down at him as he stood in front of the back porch.

We hadn't left early as planned as the boys were sleeping upstairs and the rest of the kids had left so now it was just a grown up gathering, but the entire day had been amazing and I was glad I came as it helped keep my mind off other things .

"I'm surprised you ain't thanking me?" He whispered into my ear as I met him .

"Your mom's nice, sweet so is your dad. I'm not sure where you came from" I smiled as he glared a bit but pulled me to him and I realized we were in the crowd of his family dancing.

Only it was a slow song.

Taylor Swift - Crazier

"Brock dances to Taylor Swift ?" He frowned as I said her name . I was a fan as she had a way of putting into words what every woman feels while in a relationship or after a break up.. 

"Not often and I don't know who that is but she's lucky I'm picking her song "

I rolled my eyes but then rested my head on his chest as we swayed.

I'd never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
'Til you open the door

Brock had been drafted to Raw while I would have to wait until I returned to see as they could possibly want it as a surprise for when I did .

I would be flying out for Battleground tomorrow to meet Bryan and my sister.

I also had a meeting with Shane as he had given me a call on the flight, I doubt it was about my results but once he got it which would most likely be tomorrow morning whatever he had been planning to speak about would most likely change.

There's so much more
I'd never seen it before

"Today?  Is just a set back baby. Just gives you more time to fire back and come back even stronger.. " I smiled before lifting my head and staring up at him.

I was trying to fly
But I couldn't find wings
But you came along and you changed everything

"I know, I just had this vision of being there with you. Maybe finally getting our story line.. " I shrugged which caused him to smile.

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling and I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier

"We already have our story baby.. " He smirked.

"I guess we do.. " I smiled brightly caught off guard by the response..

I've watched from a distance as you made life your own
Every sky was your own kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real

He seemed to think for a bit before he leaned down and slowly kissed me.

I realized as I spoke to him earlier in the week about John and Nick that he was the first guy I hadn't been looking for, who hadn't been in my life.

Of course he had always been around , but just as a colleague even though he confessed that I caught his eye before he never went into it and I doubt he would.

Years after their feud he just came out of nowhere the moment I bumped into him in that hallway and changed my entire life..

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes
And you made me believe

"Brocky! " I pulled away having gotten lost in the kiss and glanced around while he chuckled and took off his hat.

He set it on my head and before I could respond he kissed me again and wrapped his arms lifting me up so that I didn't have to strain my neck while I hoped his parents had gone inside as I found myself finding it hard to pull away .

Baby you showed me what living is for
I don't wanna hide anymore
Oh oh

"There's one good thing about this setback" he whispered into my lips as my legs dangled.

Wrapping my legs around him would be pushing it even though his blue eyes under the dim lights was the only thing I was focused on despite his family dancing around us .

"What? " I asked.

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around

"You're stuck with me?  " he winked and spun me around letting me know that he had been paying attention to the lyrics .

You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm fallin' and I am lost in your eyes

"Not stuck though.. " I breath after coming down from my surprised giggles , causing a big smile to spread across his face before he kissed me again .

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier, crazier.

A/N:

BAD NEWS + MOMMA LESNAR + DANCING

HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED XX

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BATTLEGROUND

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9.8K 80
Voted for: 🌟Best Original Character🌟 🌟Best Wrestlemania Moment🌟 🌟Highest Rank in Fanfiction: #247🌟 (I'M SOOOO THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO VOTED! YOU...
79.2K 2.6K 48
Highest rankings: #100 KendallJenner - 13/11/2018 #154 WWE - 13/11/2018 "I know you Dean, you might think you have changed but she is too young for y...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...