Teen Titans: Solving Problems...

By Raven0809

Melvin,Timmy, and Teether are back! The three kids that had once been in Ravens care, have come to Titans Tow... More

Getting Ready
Arrival
Melvins Room
Timmys Room
ATTENTION!!!
Teethers Room
Training Time
Training Time Part 2
Training Time Part 3
Update Notification
Timmy's Targets
The Hive
Comment Torture Time
Help Me
Saturday Shopping! Part 1
Saturday Shopping Part 2
Saturday Shopping Part 3
Authors Notice
Chapter 20
At The Beach!!!

Tofu Buddies

213 7 1
By Raven0809

Beast Boy POV

Did she just eat tofu? if she's a vegetarian, I'm gonna be so happy!  I snapped my mouth shut and ran to a spot on the couch next to Melvin.

"Are you a vegetarian?," I asked her.

"Yeah. the cook at the temple tries to make me eat meat, but I just give it to Teether when she leaves. I think it's gross to eat another living thing. I mean, I wouldn't want to get eaten by another living thing. It's absolutely horrible. So I stick to fruits, veggies and tofu."

My grin got bigger. 

"I'm just like you! and plus, I've been most of those animals, so, eating my own kind would be wrong." I grimaced.

"exactly," she said, grimacing to.

I smiled at her. "Wanna be Tofu buddies?," I asked Melvin.

"Sure, why not she said."

YES! Someone finally like me!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
856K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...