LIFE || a.a

By CraveShaa

"Everybody's at war with different things, I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." - Tupac Shakur. ********... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Not A Chapt.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue.
Existing.
...

Chapter 4.

61.5K 2.5K 3K
By CraveShaa

Kailani "Kay" In MM.

Kay POV -

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole Life situation &' quite frankly, I'm scared out of my mind. I've been having these nightmares of him ALMOST killing me. Almost. Everytime he's about to kill me I end up waking up. I've also been pretty distant from my dad, but only because I feel like being left alone. The only person i've been really talking to is Nicky, We've gotten really close over these past couple of weeks. I've been on my toes, not knowing when or where I'll see Life at.

It was going on 6pm, & I decided to go walking. Slipping on my sneakers I slowly make my way out of my room. Passing by the living room I let my dad know I was headed out. Finally making it to the little park I sit on the swings, & put my head phones in blasting J. Cole - Grown Simba. Sitting there for a couple of more hours, I finally decide to head home. Making my way past a group of boys I pick up my pace.

"Aye ma? Whea' you goin' this time of the night?" Says one of dudes from the group.

Ignoring his question, I try to walk past them but they block my way.

"Aye bitch, you'n hea me talkin' to you?" He asks, snatching me up by my arm.

"Let me go." I say, trying to yank my arm from his grasp.

Laughing slightly, he pulls my arm harder.

"Nah baby, we finna have some fun wit'chu." He says.

Attempting to get him off of me, I start to put up a fight. Getting tired of my struggling the man backhands me, making me fall to the ground.

"Get'cho ass up bitch!" He exclaims, while kicking me in my stomach.

Trying to take the licks the dude was giving me, I notice a car slowly pulling over.

"Da' fuck y'all niggas doin' HUH!?" Yells the familiar voice.

"Aye bruh, this ain't got shit to do wit'chu patna." The dude says while backing up from me.

"Oh it don't huh?" The man says walking out from the dark.

"Hell na-" the dude pauses he sentence. "Life? Oh shit man, I ain' even know that was you." He says nervously, looking for his friends who had ran away.

Laughing humorlessly, he looks down at me.

"Oh you didn't?" He says slowly walking towards the boy.

"Nah ma-" the dude says, before getting punched in his jaw by life.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU THOUGHT I WAS G! " he yells, making me flinch from my spot on the cold ground. Punching the man continually, Life whispers something in his ear making the boy shake &' run away.

Looking at me, Life wipes his hands on his pants before speaking.

"Get up." He says with no kind emotion in his voice.

Slowly getting up, without cause myself pain I keep my eyes on my shoes.

"Da' fuck you doing out round hea' this time of the night anyway girl?" He says while glaring at me.

To scared to even speak, I keep my mouth close &' my eyes stayed focused on my shoes.

"Yo, you don't hea' me talkin' to you Kailani?!" He says raising his voice a little.

Pushing the fact that he remembered my name to the back of my mind, I decide to answer him.

"I was walking home from the park." I say quietly.

"At fuckin' 9pm !? " he yells, making me flinch slightly. "Look at'cho damn face dawg!" He says.

Not knowing what to say, I simply just keep my mouth shut.

Sighing, while rubbing his head he speaks again.

"Let's go man." He says, while walking back towards his car.

Slowly limping to his car, I gently place my self into the passengers seat, gasping quietly at the pain coming from my side.

Starting up the car, he glances at me before pulling out into the road.

"What hurt?" He asks, while keeping his eyes on the road.

Looking at him for a quick second, I divert my gaze back to the window.

"My side." I mumble loud enough for him to hear me.

Noticing that we passed the way to my dad's house, I look at life with fear in my eyes.

"Um.. W-where are we going?" I stutter out.

"To my crib" he reply's shortly.

" I need to go home!" I say, slightly raising my voice.

"Yo, who da' fuck is you talkin' to girl?!" He says harshly.

"S-sorry." I stutter. "I just want to go home." I mumble

"&' you gone go home, afta' we leave my crib." He says, while pulling up in front of a 2 story brick house.

Stopping the car, he takes his seat belt off getting out of the car.

"What'chu waiting for?" He asks. "Get out" he says impatiently.

Quickly unbuckling my seat belt, I hurriedly get out of the car. Making our way to his front door, I patiently wait for him to unlock it. Walking into the warm house I slowly look around.

"Is you gone stand dere &' look stupid or is you gone c'mon?" He asks getting frustrated.

"S-sorry." I whisper, following him into what I suppose was the kitchen.

"Sit." He says while pointing to one of the stools at the marble counter, before walking out of the kitchen.

Sitting down on the stool, I look around the nice kitchen.

Life walks back into the kitchen with a first aid kit, making his way towards me.

"Lift yo' head up ma." He says, while pulling out supplies to help my wounds.

Slowly lifting my head up, i divert my gaze away from his face. Finishing up with the bruises on my face, he finally speaks.

"Lift yo' shirt up." He says lowly.

"H-huh?"I say, widening my eyes.

Sucking his teeth, he rolls his eyes before responding.

"If you can huh, you can hear." He says smartly. "Pull ya' damn shirt up girl." He says impatiently.

Slowly pulling my shirt up, he begins putting some kind of ointment & gauze on the big bruise on my stomach. Finally done with catering to my bruises, he looks at me before talking.

"Bet yo' ass won't stay at no park till no damn 9o'clock nomoe." He says, while putting the stuff back in the first aid kit.

Getting his keys off the table, he begins walking out of the kitchen.

"Let's go." He demands.

Slowly getting off of the stool, I make my way out of the house. Getting into the car, I pull my seat belt on.

The ride to my dad's house was a very quiet &' awkward ride. Pulling up in front of my dad's house, he stops the car.

"Um, thank you." I say quietly.

"Ya' welcome. Next time keep yo' ass in the house." He says while peering at me through his glasses.

Who wears sun glasses at night? I think to myself.

"Yeah, I will." I mumble, getting ready to get out of the car.

"Aye ma?" Life says, while I shut his car door getting ready to go into the house.

"Y-yeah?" I stutter.

"Be safe outch'hea , I ain't gone always be aroun'. You hea me?" He says.

"Yes, I hear you." I say quietly.

"Oh &' ya look like shit." He says before pulling off down the street.

Making my way into the house, my dad rushes to me.

"Where the hell have you been Kailani!?" He yells. "I been blowing your phone up for 2 ho-" he stops mid sentence, noticing my face.

"What happened babygirl?" He asks while gently touching my face.

Sighing I respond to him. "Some guys jumped me." I mumble. "A nice lady took me back to her house &' cleaned up my wounds." I lie smoothly.

"Oh my baby." He says. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help." He stressed.

"It's not your fault daddy." I say quietly. "I should've came home earlier." I finish.

"Are you alright ?" He questions. "Do you wanna go to the hospital?" He continues.

"I'm fine dad, I just wanna sleep." I say tiredly.

"Well okay, gone head &' get'chu some rest baby." He says looking at me sadly.

Walking into my room, I slowly strip out of my clothes. Deciding to take a shower in the morning, I put on some pajamas. Getting into the bed, I stare at the ceiling thinking about what happened tonight. Eyes slowly becoming heavy, I fall asleep thinking about Life.

HeyHeyHey! Felt like updating, so hea' ya go. Nothing special, just wanted to post something. Lmfbo, enjoy. *inserts pervert winking emoji* 😂

- Shaa💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
862K 32.3K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
1.8M 68.7K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...
262K 7.5K 67
With his demanding music career and a family that depends on him, August is always on the grind. He's always on the road, making money and gaining fa...