Naruto's Big Sister- A Naruto...

By FoxieRoxie6677

Julia Uzumaki, the big sister of Naruto Uzumaki. She's fierce, brave and doesn't let anyone get in her way. S... More

Table of Contents
Chapter One : Rewritten
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A rewrite?!?!
Tiny little authors note

Chapter Two : Rewritten

3.6K 48 16
By FoxieRoxie6677

I slowly wake up in this boxed in room with a door closed that is right in front of me. I slowly get up and walk towards the muddy brown door and open it to see a dark, almost creepy looking hallway. As I walk through the hallway, not looking through the other rooms inside the hallway, I hear a voice. No, I hear two voices. They muffle over and over again. I walk closer and closer but it seems like I am just getting farther away. I tried to run. I hear my feet stomping on the dark, blood red carpet that covers the whole hallway floor. But as usual, it was no use. I fall down onto the carpet, tripping and landing on my face. I feel tiny drops of water falling onto my face, confused and puzzled. I shut my eyes tightly. Finally I hear much clearer. I hear the rain hit the trees and the grass. Oh, the pretty autumn green trees and grass. They are getting soaked from the rain hitting them over and over again. I feel the moist grass beneath me. It feels so calm. I stay down for a moment longer and think. I then slowly got up and looked around. I slowly walked east of where I was. I just kept on seeing trees and more trees. I just kept on walking. I knew I would hit my destination eventually. It turned into night and as I was about to fall asleep, I saw two men. Two men were sleeping in front of a village gate. I knew that I finally reached my destination. I watched the two guys very closely. I put on my change of clothes and got on my hood. I didn't want them to make the wrong impression if they ever woke up. I walked to the gates and jumped over them without making any noise. In the distance, I heard one anbu upset and muttering. "That dumb kid stole the scrolls." He muttered in a grouchy manner. My eyes glared. How rude can a guy be to call someone dumb. I heard an explosion from my left and decided to run in that direction. I couldn't believe my eyes, Naruto was the kid that the anbu was talking about. Holy shoot. He is kind of dumb. I can call him that though. Holy, just holy. He was learning forbidden jutsus and I was proud. I stared, so proud of my little brother. I was so proud. 

I watched and watched as he perfected the jutsu. Slowly I heard someone coming so I hide in the trees. Yes, I am a pussy cat hiding in the trees because I am scared. What do you expect. As I was in the trees, I saw a sensei coming. Naruto's eyes shined so bright as he saw his sensei. I smiled so genuine, I was glad he was so happy. I couldn't have it any other way. 

I slowly turned around and left, no wanting to ruin this amazing moment he was having. I cracked my knuckles. 'Time to beat up the anbu.' I thought as I smirked my evil smirk. He would surely die today. I will make sure of it. I laughed maniacally to myself. Ah, today was a good day. 

I walked to the middle of the village and saw a ramen stand. I lost my train of thought and went to the stand. I saw a man working there. "May I have some ramen please?" I asked the man and he gave me what I requested and dealt with the other customer. I smelled the ramen. It smelled wonderful and i couldn't wait to try it. I took a huge bite and fell in love. The aroma and the taste was too good to be true. Mmmmm. So good. I finished and ran because I had no more money. 

I ran straight to the hokage building. I will recognize that building from anywhere. I raced up the steps as I got exhausted from the last one but I didn't stop, I kept on going. I slightly opened the door and saw the hokage. I slowly snuck in. Then the anbu people came to attack as I dodged so gracefully. I'm such a pretty princess. Then I saw the anbu I was searching for before I ate the ramen. I stared at him wide eyed and leaped on top of him. I punched him over and over again. I wanted to hurt him. I was suddenly lifted off of the anbu. I felt like a rag doll. I tried to get him off, I tried so hard. "Kakashi, your on time." Said the hokage.

"You needed me?" Questioned the person holding me. He let go of me and I roughly fell to the floor. 'Ow.' I told myself. "Ow." I said out loud. "Oh look, it can talk." Said Kakashi sarcastically. "Bench." I mumbled. "Bench?" He asked confused. "Yes, you sack of potatoes. I called you a bench. Can you not hear me fork boy?" I asked him. He just laughed hysterically. I just rolled my eyes in response. 

"Would you want to be a sensei?" I stared at the hokage. "What?" I asked even though it was pretty clear what I was asked. "You'll get money to buy ramen if you become a sensei." My eyes grew wide as I smiled with glee. "Of course." I told him excitedly. "Then its a deal." He gave me papers and I signed them happily. Kakashi stood their in shock when I was done. 

"Good, now you guys are partner senseis, it's been a pleasure." He said as his anbu pushed us out. Now I was the one standing there in shock as Kakashi laughed at me. Again with the laughing. I stomped away angrily. I glared at every single person that I walked by. Ugh. How I hate being tricked. I just hate it so much. The hokage is a definite meanie head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
371K 11.6K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe โœงโ‚Šโบ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.