My Best Friend || Joel Piment...

Oleh cristinarodriguez_

*COMPLETED* but I still haven't edit it so sorry for any errors (: Having a guy as your only best friend is g... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (yay!)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
¿Sequel?

Chapter 31

1.4K 74 19
Oleh cristinarodriguez_

Zandra's pov:
Well I'm out of surgery in the hospital room, once again. I was scrolling through twitter and something caught my eye. It was a tweet from a fan that said: "my baby with a mystery girl?!" And let me tell you, that mystery girl wasn't me. It was some worker from Starbucks. Okay so we haven't gone out for 24 hours and he's already cheating on me. Unbelievable!

"Zandra." I heard Yoyo said. Before I said anything I wiped a tear.

"Come in." I said. I put my phone away and put the covers over my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Are you crying?"

"Maybe." I said as I put the covers down.

"Why?!"

"Is Joel cheating on me?" I asked with a few tears coming out.

"What makes say that?" I got my phone out and went to the gallery and showed him the screenshot.

"Oh. Well you know how he's famous and people will do anything to grab his attention."

"But look at the way he is looking at her. He's not allowed to look at her like that!"

"Zandra you're over reacting. He's just being friendly. You know Joel he's very loyal epically to you."

"Mm, your right. I just can't trust anyone after what happened."

"I understand. But look he adores you. We'll actually he will show you how much he loves you throughout time."

There was then a knock on the door. Yoandri went to go get it and Joel came in. "Hey baby. How are you feeling my princess?" He asked as he kissed my forehead.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Yoandri said and left us two alone.

"Tired." After a long pause I decided to ask Joel about the girl "Joel?"

"Yes my darling?" He said in a really bad British accent.

"Who was that girl from Starbucks?"

"Her name is Sol. She helped me from a mob a fans. She's really nice also and adorable also. Oh and she said we could go over for free Starbucks one day." He smiled.

"So you aren't cheating on me?"

"Cheating? What? Never! Why would I want to cheat on someone I love so much and for so long?" He said he hugged me and kissed my lips. Oh how I missed them. Joel started humming some songs.

"Joel can you hand me my laptop?" I said as I reach for it like a baby reaching its bottle.

"What for?" He asked.

"To graduate bro." I said logging in. Thank God I only have like one more week of school work and two more weeks until I graduate.

I finally finished my school work and decided to start walking. I asked Joel for some help and he did. Wow every step I took it was really painful but I want to get out of here already. We walked out to the waiting room and greeted my friends.

"Aye you're finally walking!" Celine said.

"Finally. I just want to get out of here." I said looking at the ground watching myself taking a step with Joel's assistance. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my lips.

.

*a week later*
"Omg we need to go in that store Sol!" I said as I grabbed her wrist and drag her in.

Yea Sol and I are extremely close now. She's my little ball of sunshine. I love her so much. Mainly because she gave Joel and I free Starbucks that one day. But other than that she's really nice and smart. She's my new bff, along with the others obviously.

"Whoa Zandra this store is so expensive." She said while looking at the prices.

"I know I'm paying." I smiled.

"But Zand-"

"No but now we need to find something for you to wear with your date with Yoandri." I said looking through the dresses.

"It's not a date. He's with Celine!" She said oddly excited.

"Oh no honey Celine and him will never happen, they're best friends."

"Well you and Joel are best friends and you guys are going out." She said.

"I hate you and your smart ass." I said playfully.

"I love you too. Anyways do you know where we're going?"

"Yes! And I'm not telling you where. Ooo this is nice." I pulled out a black dress. It was short and long lace sleeves.

"It is. Are we going somewhere fancy?" She ask suspiciously.

"Can't say go try it on!" I gave it to her and then she went to the dressing room. While I waited for her to get out I decided to text Joel.

Me: hey joey

Joel 👫❤: hey baby, how's it going?

Me: great actually how's Yoandri?

Joel 👫❤: can't stop talking about Sol, it's getting annoying to be honest

Me: omg glad I'm not there lol how about Seba! How is that adorable little fella.

Joel 👫❤: mmm not so good. He actually need some advice from you. Once you get home he'll talk to you.

"Zandra." Sol said getting my attention.

Me: oh okay, well I got to go. Bye I'll see you soon. ❤

"Whoa Sol you look amazing in the dress. Do you like it? Is it like comfortable?"

"Yes I love it actually."

"Perfect! We're buying it."

.

We are currently watching a movie in my living room. All of us are a cuddle up with each other as we're watching Divergent.

"Zandra can we talk now?" Seba whispered.

"Yes of course. Follow me." I got up from the couch and lead Seba to the back yard. We sat at a table near the pool.

"What's up Seba?" (An: Okay so i am going to skip this part because it's part of my Seba fanfiction (coming soon!) And I don't want to give it away.)

3rd person pov:
Sebastian talks to Zandra about the problem he is having back home. Zandra gave him the best advise that she could think of. They then chatted for a few more minutes just to get to know each other better.

An: sorry for long wait!!! And omg you guys!! you're guys comments makes my day even if just a little comment saying "more" or "update" or stuff like that! It like motivates me to write more and more! So I'm glad you guys are really enjoying it.

Also I started school today so I might not be that active but I'll try I promise. So far I hate my schedule but whatever...

Remember to vote comment & share! ily & goodbye!

(Instagram: damnjoelpimentel)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.5K 1.4K 43
"Why would you lie?" He asked me with tears in his eyes holding a gun up at me. "It was the only way I could get closer to Nadia and Hector." I said...
140K 4.4K 56
[Highest Ranking #1 ' May 22, 2018' Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking #6 ' July 15, 2018 CNCO] _________________________________ Started: December 28th...
208K 3.2K 44
Imagines about Joel Pimentel, Christopher Velez, Erick Brian Cólon, Zabdiel de Jesús and Richard Camacho. And preferences with all of them. Requests...
57.3K 1.7K 46
When she had to move to a new house and a new school she left behind a dark past that will hunt her for the rest of her life. A dark past that no one...