Chat Noir X Reader

由 Bombexx

Dad said moving to Paris would be nice. Colors everywhere, and lively people. Well, the color I saw was from... 更多

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
SnapDragons Suit
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Ten

20.8K 597 452
由 Bombexx

Hellu reader! So, remember that motorbike you have? This is kind of what I imagined (picture above), but of course it can be any color you want! And, it can even be a completely different motorbike! Just, make sure that in your mind it can hold two people. Mwahaha!

Your p.o.v
     After a long day of classes, I waited outside on my (f/c) motorbike. Alya was determined to go to the zoo. She wanted to waste no time, so she's hitching a ride with me.
     I could see her in the doorway with Nino, waving her arms and talking. It didn't look like they were arguing, but Alya was clearly trying to make a point. But as soon as Adrien walked over, Alya waved goodbye and rushed over.
     "Alright. Ready to head over?" She asked.
     I laughed. "I should be asking you that. Here's your helmet. You might need to adjust it a little bit." I said as I handed her a sky blue helmet.
     She slipped it onto her head, and her helmet quickly filled with her breath as she struggled to fix the strap. "How do you work this thing?!"
     I laughed again, and stretched my arms out to assist her. She had completely twisted the straps, so it took a second to fix it. But once I was done, she gave me a thumbs up and hopped on. Alya waved in Nino's direction, and I thought I saw her give him a thumbs up as I got into the road.
     Wind quickly entered my helmet, blowing my (h/l/c) in my face, but it did not obscure my vision.
     We caught a lucky streak I guess, because we hit every green light. The sun's heat didn't bother us as we sped down the roads of Paris. People everywhere waved and smiled to one another, enjoying the nice weather today provided. Once in a while Alya would throw one fist in the air and cheer.
     I yelled back at Alya. "Hold on!"
     I picked up speed just enough to do a small wheelie, and that drove her nuts.

     I stopped the motorbike in the parking zone, and took off my helmet. Alya took hers off as well, and we walked into the zoo together. My side bag shuffled slightly as Mocco poked his head out and looked up at me in curiosity. I shrugged, and watched him slide back into the bag.
     For some reason, she wanted to look at the giraffes for ten minutes. When I got bored of watching it eat more plants, I turned to her. "Can we go check out something else now?"
     She glanced at me, then over my shoulder. "Uh, yeah sure. How about the zebras? Let's go right now." She began to push me by my shoulders, and I had to walk backwards. She didn't look at me, but as soon as I saw her smile, I stopped.
     I stomped my foot. "Alya! What the heck is going o-"
     "(Y/N), Alya! What a coincidence seeing you two here!"
     Alya turned me in the direction of the voice, then stood beside me. Nino and Adrien were walking in our direction. Nino smiled and walked over with pride for some reason, and Adrien looked like he was suspicious of his friends behaviors.
     They stopped right in front of us. Nino and Alya on my right, and Adrien standing before me. We looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. Whenever I stood near Adrien, all noises seemed to tune out. The conversation between Nino and Alya didn't seem to come through clearly, but when Alya tapped on my shoulder, the world came back into focus.
     "Nino thinks it's a good idea we group up, but the both us are going to get some animal feed. You two can stay here." She winked and began to walk away with her boyfriend. My eyebrows furrowed as I mentally yelled at her.
     Adrien had already sat down on one side of the bench, so I sat on the other. The once calm atmosphere became tense.
     He looked over at me. He was sitting casually, but I must of looked like I had to go to the bathroom. "You okay?"
     My head snapped up, and turned to him. "I'm doing perfectly fine! How about you? How was your day? Anything interesting happen since school ended?"
     He laughed. "Whoa, slow down. To answer all of those questions, I'm good, fine, and Nino dragged me here."
     I laughed nervously. "You too huh?"
     "Yeah, but I know what he's doing."
     "E-excuse me?"
     "They want us to spend time together, and try to become best friends or something. But your already one of my best friends."
     That made my heart swell, and break at the same time. Was I just friendzoned?
     "Oh, yeah. Best friends." I nodded and turned away.
     A few minutes passed in silence. But with confidence, I turned back towards him. "Would you like to go look at the animals?" I asked quickly. The words seemed to tumble out, wanting to break the silence.
     "Sure. Wanna go check out the monkeys?"
     I smiled and nodded my head vigorously. We stood simultaneously, and began walking to the monkey exhibit.
     I guess Adrien felt awkward as well, because he kept up a conversation.
     "So, why did you move to Paris anyway?" He asked.
     "My dad wanted to be closer to someone, two people actually. We haven't seen them yet but he's trying to plan a get together."
     "Oh, that's cool."

Silence.

      "So is this your first year of public schooling?" I asked. I wasn't sure I'd get an answer, since we had arrived at the monkey exhibit.
     But he smiled. "Yeah, and so far it's amazing. I've met such cool people, like you, Nino, and Alya."
     A faint blush spread to my cheeks. "Wow, that's nice."
     My attention was drawn to one monkey that was walking around snootily. Without knowing, I pointed at it. "That monkey reminds me of Chloe."
     He followed my finger and began laughing. "You're right!"

     We laughed together for a while as we looked at animals that reminded us of our friends at school.
     We had mentioned everyone else but each other.
     "Hey (y/n), what animal would I be?" He asked as we walked round. We had given up on waiting for Alya and Nino a while ago.
     I put my hand to my chin, pretending to be in thought. "I think you'd be another good monkey." I laughed, no longer feeling uncomfortable.
     "What? Are you serious?" He acted surprised and hurt. His eyebrows raises as he smiled after a moment.
     I nudged his shoulder with my own. "I'm kidding, I see you more as a zebra."
     We stopped. He looked at me curiously, one eyebrow raised. "A zebra? Why a zebra?"
     I looked down. "They are not completely determined. Some people say they are black with white stripes, while others say they are white with black stripes. It's just what the person believes they see."
     "What colors do you think I am?"
     "Does my opinion matter?" I asked as I began walking again.
     He raced to catch up. "Of course!" He grabbed my shoulder. "What do you think?"
     I glanced at his hand, my face warming up again. "I don't know."
     My answer pleased him, because he dropped his hand. The warmth on my shoulder began to fade, and I missed it. "Now tell me what animal I am." I said.
     There was a quick silence. He looked around at the animals, looking for something.
     "A peacock." He answered as he ran away from me towards the bird he spoke of. I followed him, curious as to why I'm like a bird.
     "Care to explain why?"
     He pointed at a peacock with its feathers spread. "The colors. When you first came here you looked, I don't know... grey. But you've showed your true colors since. Also, whenever I'm with you, you turn red like a tomato. Do I make you uncomfortable or something?"
     We stood near the fence, our arms resting against the cold metal. "No! No of course not. It's, uh, from the heat. That's all."
     I glanced at our hands. His hand was so close. He was so close. I would look away, and he seemed to get closer to me.
     Out of nervousness, I looked at the clock on the other side of the exhibit. Five o'clock.
     "Wow, it's pretty late. I guess we should go home."
     "Oh." He sounded disappointed. "Yeah sure. I'll give my driver a call. You want a ride?" He pulled out his phone.
     "Nah, it's okay. I've got my motorbike."
     He stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. "You have a motorbike?!"
     I nodded. "Wanna see?"
     He smiled and put his phone away. "Yeah!"

     My motorbike was the only thing in the parking zone besides the animal caretaker's car. Adrien ran up to the (f/c) road machine, running around it. "This is so cool. I like the color."
     "Thanks." I approached my bike and grabbed my helmet. He stood off to the side, completely amazed at how cool I must have looked on my bike.
     I sat there awkwardly as he looked at me admiringly. "Uh, do you want me to wait here with you while your ride comes, or do you want to ride with me?"
     His smile grew. "You wouldn't mind?"
     I shook my head and began to get off. "You can even drive if you want."
     He held up his hands. "I've never driven one, so maybe you should."
     I shrugged and got back on, handing him the sky blue helmet. He put it on with ease, much quicker than Alya.
     "How do I look (y/n)?" He asked, posing like he would in his photoshoots.
     I bent over laughing. "Agreste, quit modeling my helmet and get on already."
     He hopped on, and it took him a second to get used to sitting on a motorbike. "Any handles?"
     I reached behind me and patted need his knee. "Oh." Was his only reply.
     The engine roared to life, and I began to exit the parking zone. "Ready Adrien?"
     From behind, he held up his thumbs. Taking it as a signal, we sped off down the road. It was quieter than earlier, Alya and I must've hit the work rush, or whatever it's called.
     There were barely any cars on the street, so there was no wait. But at some point, Adrien wrapped his arms around my waist. As soon as he did, my face felt as hot as lava, and I must've been blushing like mad. But, it felt nice. It felt amazing actually! I knew exactly where his house was, since I pass it daily on my way to school.
     I didn't want this feeling to end.

     When we had reached his house he was hesitant to get off, and hesitant to let go. But as soon as he did, I was actually able to breathe. He wasn't crushing me or anything, but his closeness sent my mind into overdrive.
     "Hey (y/n), where do you live anyway?"
     I pointed ahead of me. "Three streets down. Why?"
     "Just wondering."  He replied, but for some reason, I felt like he already knew. "Uh, thanks for the ride (y/n)." He waved goodbye, and began to walk up the steps.
     I'm going to miss the feeling he left when he wrapped his arms around me. I'll miss it too much. "Adrien!" I yelled out. My call surprised us both. He turned to me, amusement clear on his face under the light of the street lamps.
     "W-would you like it if I-I came to pick you up on m-my bike everyday?" I asked, twiddling my thumbs.
     He turned completely, and gave me a heart melting smile. "Sure. I'd love that."
     I hope he couldn't see my permanent blush. "R-right! See you tomorrow morning! Bye Agreste!"
     I quickly rode off, smiling to myself for doing.... something. From my mirror, I saw him waving. A man came out, and Adrien slumped over in a sign of defeat as he trudged inside.

     My house on the outside was an ordinary house. Nothing to attract unwanted attention. But my attention was pinpointed at dads office window. The only light on in the house.
     I raced inside and went to that room. The door was closed, but loud laughter emitted through any opening. I knocked on the door and poked my head in.
     I don't know why, but my eyes quickly went down. "Hi dad. Just got home. Do you want me to make dinner?"
     Another male voice responded. "Yeah, dinner sounds awesome."
     I opened my eyes and gasped. "Oh my god it's you two!"

Yeah! That was your afternoon with Adrien! How was it? How do you feel? How do you think HE feels?!?!
And who are the two people that are now in your house?
Find out in the next episode of Chat X Reader!
Hah, it's not an episode. You'll see in the next chapter.
AAAUUTTTHHHOOORRR OOOUUUTTT!!!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

96.3K 4.5K 107
Y/N, is a pure-blood witch coming from an elite family. The Duchannes family... making her one of the most famous witch in the magic world. After ha...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
199K 5K 51
A young orphan is in fact secretly a super hero what happens when she meets the friendly neighbour hood spider-man. Will they be enemies or team up...
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...