"CAGED" -The Mafia's Bought L...

By bloodymary911

In Shohei's dark,wealthy world where money makes the world go round, SEX is everywhere,you can do it with any... More

"CAGED"(YAOI/ boyXboy love story)
"CAGED" Chapter 2
"CAGED" Chapter 3
"CAGED" Chapter 4
" CAGED " Chapter 5
"CAGED" Chapter 6
"CAGED" Chapter 7
"CAGED" Chapter 9
"CAGED" Chaper 10
"CAGED" Chapter 11
"CAGED" Chapter 12
"CAGED" Chapter 13
"CAGED" Chapter 14
''CAGED"Chapter 15
"CAGED" Chapter 16
"CAGED" Chapter 17
"CAGED" Chapter 18
"CAGED" Chapter 19
"CAGED" Chapter 20
"CAGED" Chapter 21
"CAGED" Chapter 22

"CAGED" Chapter 8

20.3K 316 28
By bloodymary911

It smells so good around here. With my eyes still closed I sensed that I’m in a very cozy bed. I could feel from my back the exceptionally soft foams and pillows on my head. I’m so exhausted I don’t want to open my eyes and just enjoy the relaxing moment. I was about to fall asleep again when a strange feeling started to spread like a venom throughout my body. It was like my body was in flames.

“Urrgghh” I moaned. I wanted to shake the strange sensation until I felt a warm object brushed on my cheek. I felt relief and I don’t know why. The warm object travel from my right check to my left, to my upper and then lower lips and it suddenly stopped.

“Urrgghhh-“  I moaned again. Why did it stop!

Then I felt the object move again and slowly, it brushes unto my lower lip. There it stayed and suddenly separated my lips making me open my mouth. I suddenly felt a warm fresh breath inches away from my face as it closed the distance to my mouth. I suddenly felt a warm and soft object landed on my mouth I quickly open my eyes just to find out that a man was kissing me.

A MAN WAS ACTUALLY KISSING ME ON TOP OF THE BED WHERE I LAY!

My eyes were open wide, I cannot move from the shocking situation I am at the moment. I pushed the man to his chest making him pull away his face from mine. Now we’re gazing at each others face with only a breath away.

My eyes became wider from the realization that struck through my mind as I stare at the strangers face.

“You!?”

 I shouted. The man that was kissing my unconscious body a while ago was actually the same person, no, I mean the same bastard that savagely corrupted my body when I was on duty at the hotel last night!

Where exactly am I? And how the hell did I end up in a bed with him? The bastard let out an evil smirk. Then I remember all that had happened before I end up here. The two guys that kidnapped me, the unknown person that seems to be their boss, the stage and the rich people around me and the bidding.

Yeah! That reminds me! They actually auctioned my body. After that I lost consciousness, and when I woke up the first thing that I saw is this guy’s guts. Does that means, what I’m thinking? And what I’m thinking is that he was the one who bought me?

Impossible!

No! Freaking Way! Talk about major unluckiness!           

“Me?” he raised his left brow. “You actually remember me, huh?” he stated as he lean closer to my face. He was on top of me!  

“How could I forget you, you maniac?” I tried to move and sit up using my elbows. But my body seems to be drained out of energy I slumped back to the bed.

“Easy” He said while his hands moved supporting my head and shoulders.

“Shit! My head hurts!” I blurted out as I cupped my forehead. My body’s reaction is very strange. I could feel again the weird sensation that I felt a while ago when I was handcuffed by those guys. They must have injected something to my body. My body is starting to burn again.

I rolled with my left cheek flat on the bed, I curled my body. I crossed my arms, and hugged my knee while it was bent to my chest.

“Hey? Are you okay?”  He asked. I did not respond but then he shakes my shoulders and pulled it making me face him.

 “What’s wrong?” He said and cupped his hands to my cheeks. I felt his warm big hands around my face.

“Uuuummm” I moaned.

  The moment  I felt his touch, my reaction was very strange. Even I was shocked.

 “D--on’t touch m-me!”  I blurted. I was scared from my unusual reaction. He wrinkled his eyebrows from what I just stated.

I can’t even utter a single word from the weird sensation I’m feeling. I started to shiver and I was actually panting hard.

“No, stay away!” I stated between my breaths.

He touched my forehead with the back of his hands, he must be trying to feel my temperature.

“No! Don’t touch me! I finally managed to jump off the bed, but it didn’t take long until I lose my balance. I did not feel any impact on the ground when I was about to fall, then I realized he was able to grab my hand and supported my waist.

“Stay still.” He commanded with authority.

 “So- somethings wro--- wrong with my body. It feels strange when you’re s--skin touches mine, I feel so hot a--and weird inside me.” I struggle to keep my eyes open, and my voice calm. The heat seems to be unbearable I wanted to take the long sleeve I was wearing. To relieve my self from the heat, I brushed back and forth my hands around my neck.

He gazed at me thoroughly. He bit his lips and brushed the strands of his shoulder length hair to his back. “Shit, those bastards used a special drug on you”.

“It’ll come off right?” I ask with all my effort to utter each word.

“Yeah but you have to release you’re urge” he replied.

“Huh”? I wrinkled my brows. “What urge?”
“You’re sexual urge. Meaning you have to cum to relieve you’re self”.

“Are you kidding?  No fucking way! I can’t even move a muscle, and now you’re asking me to—to— “    I cannot utter the exact word.

“Don’t worry, I’ll help you” He said. He scooped his arms around my knee and carries my whole body. You know, the way you carry a helpless lady. Ugggh! What am I thinking at my current situation!

“Wait! What do you mean! P—put me down you!” I tried to move but unfortunately I can’t. I have no other choice but to obey and let it go.

He strides towards the huge bathroom and put me down facing the wall. He guided my hands to hold the metal bars for me to grab and turn the shower on.

 “Huh!” I gasped from the cold water that splashes through my whole body. I bent my head down and closed my eyes. I stayed like that for a couple of seconds.

“It’s no use! I can’t calm myself” I said. I turn my body facing him. I’m so scared and desperate right now I don’t know what to do. My tears started to race down my cheeks.  I’m actually crying right now. And I’m warning you, once I start crying I never stop.

He was facing me but trying to keep a small distance so that his body won’t touch mine. He gaped at my eyes, I’m not sure if he can notice that the water around my cheeks was not actually from the shower but from my eyes.

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and hugged me slowly. Here it goes again the heat and the weird feeling deep inside me. I was so frustrated that my cries turn to sobs. My body shivered again, I was obviously shaking. He bent his head and whispered.

“There’s no other way” he whispered in a cool and soothing way.

I nodded and curled my arms around his shoulders. Just thinking of what’s going to happen excites my body. I cannot think rationally anymore, I was driven by the soul of the drug.

I know this man is up to no good.  But I have no other choice but to gamble my faith.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry christmas!

Can you believe it? I was actually writing this chapter at christmas eve.

Yup, yup. I become energized whenever people votes and comments to my new uploads just like yesterday..See, I'm not lazy, I just wanted appreciation..(wipping tears)

Anyway, Once you read this chapter and the rest, please! do the following:
1. Vote

2.Comment

3. Be a fan

See? Easy right? So you know what you have to do :3

+Blo0dy_Mary+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 88K 58
Evangeline Yu went back to the Philippines only to find out that her house was sold, her sister had ran away with her money and her mother was in com...