Halfway (Mavin)

By lilmstar

When Gavin's plane crashes, what will Michael do to make sure his best friend made it out alive? More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eightteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five

Fifteen

1.4K 47 5
By lilmstar

•Gavin's POV•

Michael and I spend the rest of the night joking around, playing Pokèmon on our DS's, and watching Always Sunny.

Eventually, Michael falls asleep on the chair next to my bed. I turn off the TV and fall asleep as well.

When I wake up in the morning, Michael's gone. A nurse walks in and informs me that I will be 'released' today.

As soon as the nurse leaves, Michael walks back in with a tray of food.

"Here ya go, Gavin." he says, handing me a styrofoam plate of food.

He returns to his seat next to me and we eat breakfast together.

"Micoo?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to take me home? I'm getting released today."

"Of course I'll take you home!"

At around noon, two nurses and a doctor enter my room. The doctor holds a paper.

"If you will sign this paper, we will transfer your medical information to your hospital in Austin, and you will be free to leave."

I sign the paper and the nurses re-bandage some of my wounds before they say I can leave.

Michael picks up my suitcase as I grab my crutches, standing on them uneasily.

We both grab our phones and DS's and wedge them in our pockets.

As we walked down the stairs and out to Michael's car, I almost cried. My little boy drove all the way to Maine for me.

And we get in and drive away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 65 21
U should know about achievement hunter but what happens when a girl joins there group??
RTStuck By Finn

Fanfiction

40.5K 1.2K 47
Mavin! R&R Connection! When the Achievement hunters finally get the game they have been waiting for, how will things turn out for them? WARNING: Its...
14.3K 455 26
Another reader insert Ryan Haywood fanfic.
49K 775 51
When Hannah gets hired at RoosterTeeth to become a intern she slowly gets attached to Gavin. He does the same to her. She finally gets a higher title...