Roommates-[Cole Sprouse]

By cherryvodkacola

i don't do clichรฉ descriptions, just give it a read More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 13

13.6K 355 217
By cherryvodkacola

It's been a week since I moved out of me and Cole's apartment. I haven't been back to university yet and I probably had missed so much work but I couldn't care less.

I don't know how I ended up like this but not a day goes by without getting completely drunk. It's a habit now but no one is here to stop me. I also smoke cigarettes they give me the same relief as drinking without the blackouts and headaches.

Even though I live with Dylan we don't walk much, I think he expected us to get together but there was no way I could, I'm not going to forget what he did to me at that party.

I was sitting on the sofa on my laptop online shopping. Dylan walked out of his bedroom and surprised me by sitting next to me. He didn't say anything so I continued to scroll through Urban Outfitters. "Ooh you should get that." Dylan said pointing to a black lace bralette on the screen. I furrowed my eyebrows at him "what do you want anyway Dylan?" "Well I was hoping you'd come out for a drink with me and my friends." "Hmm I don't really feel like it."

Dylan scooted closer to me and slung his arm across my shoulders. "Oh come on y/n! You're so much fun when your drunk and I'm hoping you a little looser" he said winking. "Um excuse me?" I was confused with the way he was acting. "Did I say something wrong? It's not like your still with Cole."

I was too exhausted to argue with Dylan and upset him about the same thing. So I walked out and took a walk closer into the city. I found myself at a bar close to my old apartment. I went inside and ordered a drink, before I could pay someone next to me slid a note over to the bartender. I looked up to see a fairly attractive man smirking down at me "mind if I take a seat?" "Uh sure?"

He introduced himself as Joshua and started small talk with me which was a complete bore. "Well it's getting late so I better go." I got up to leave when he grabbed my arm "no let me walk you at least." I sighed but agreed, I really wasn't interested in having another guy yet.

When we got outside, he still had my arm "no my apartment is this way." "No just come with me to mine." "No I'm going home!" I said trying to pull my arm away but he kept dragging me down the street. "Let me go!"

"Y/n?" I voice said from behind us. "Cole?" "Are you okay? Who is this?" Before I could answer Joshua interrupted "hey she's fine we were just leaving" but Cole saw the panic in my eyes. "Let her go or were going to have a big problem." Joshua just laughed and pulled me further but I was released suddenly when Coles fist collided with Joshua's jaw.

"Oh my god" I said breathing heavy. "Are you okay?" "Y-yeah thank you so much" I replied jumping into his arms. I pulled away and looked at his face. "I've missed you a lot you know." Cole said staring deep into my eyes. I looked down embarrassed "I have too." "Can we go for a walk?"

We walked in silence for a while, the sky had become completely dark now. I walked with my hands in my pockets unsure of what to say. I suddenly felt a lot of guilt for leaving so quickly without talking to Cole.

We found ourselves in a park and decided to sit on a bench. "Listen I know you probably won't come back but I wanted to say how sorry I am and that I never intended to hurt you." Cole sounded nervous and only stared at the ground. "I know" I replied pulling a cigarette out and lighting it. "Oh no you smoke now?" Cole exclaimed. "Pretty much" I said breathing out a cloud of smoke.

Cole tried to take the cigarette from me, I held it away and furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Y/n you can't smoke." "Who are you to tell me I can't? Your the reason I do anyway" Cole sighed deciding not to argue with me.

"So are you with Dylan now?" "Well obviously I had to move in with him as I have no family or friends here" I said with a laugh "but no I would never date him." When Cole didn't reply I looked over at him and he looked surprised at me. "What?" I laughed. "Nothing I just thought you would've gotten with him." "Yeah Cole, that's exactly what I would do, after not even a week since I left I started dating your twin, who also tried to force me to hook up with him." I said sarcastically. Cole looked down a little embarrassed.

It was getting late so we started to walk back to Dylan's apartment. "Well since I'm still paying for half of your rent, do you think I could move back in?" I asked looking up at Cole. His face lit up, "yeah of course!" We got to my doorstep "okay well I'll see you tomorrow I guess." "I'm looking forward to it" Cole replied hugging me. "Thanks for not hating me." I pulled away and looked up into his eyes "Cole I could never hate you, no matter how hard I try" I said smiling.

_______________________________
Wow I bet you lost hope for an update I'm so sorry. The time skips in the story are practically accurate 🙄

I hope your still enjoying it though!
Please vote and I love reading your comments so leave one if you like ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...
277K 4K 26
"IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, IM WEIRD" (requests closed) @-aestheticpop
5.2K 99 25
A riverdale fanfic about everybody's fave ship: bughead ! Betty and Jughead are in love, but when outside forces threaten the relationship, will lov...
11K 160 26
ยซ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ,๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎยป do not judge ,I've improved slightly in my ot...