The Rock Star and The Mafia

By neonblonde1

A big thank you to @Rujula07 for the new cover! Cheri Sixx, the lead vocalist and guitar player for New Jer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Epilogue

Chapter 76

5.8K 318 16
By neonblonde1

Cheri felt her whole demeanor change in a split second, all because of Frank.  She had been angry before but never had she felt such an underlying rage that she clinched her fists.

She watched her husband put on black leather gloves.  She knew what was coming, she'd seen it before, in Frank's house.  That's how he dealt with people.

Alessio had just finished walking all the way around Frank when he hauled off and punched him in the jaw.  The man's head whipped to the side so fast you knew it hurt, but the pompous ass said nothing.

Cheri watched while this and other things went on for an hour before she stood up and slowly walked towards Alessio, who was now sweating and heaving from the work out.

She needed to support her Don, so she walked around the table, pulled up the hem of her dress and produced a knife that had been tucked away in a black lace garter-looking thing.

The looks she received from Alessio and the others ranged from disbelief, surprise, sympathy and lust.  She would deal with that later.

Continuing to walk towards Frank, she twirled the blade in her hand, her high heels sounding like an old 50's Hollywood film as she moved across the concrete floor.

"You think you're a big girl now, huh?  You little slut.  You're a whore just like your mother!" he shouted at Cheri. 

Whipping around, she grabbed his chin with one hand and held the knife, point in, right at his jugular.

"You do not get to speak about her like that" she gritted.  "In fact, you aren't going to speak at all.  You've always been a greedy bastardo."  Cheri was starting in and it was pissing him off now.

"Wanting what others had, never being happy with what you had or working for something that you could call yours."  Cheri kept going.

"You think I don't know about Rosalia?" Cheri stated.  She had everyone's attention now.  "Cheri..." Lantana threatened, but she continued.

"I know you took her from her famiglia.  You told them she was dead and you made her change her appearance to hide the fact.

I contacted her family after she passed away and told them where they could find her and lay her with the rest of her loved ones."

"You little bitch!" Frank yelled.  Cheri scoffed at him and continued.  "Tsk, tsk, tsk" Cheri tutted.  "Shall we continue?"

"I knew about all the underage girls you were messing with in our home, under our roof, while your wife lay fighting for her life!"  Cheri was starting to get pissed.

"She was a weak twat" Frank said with no emotion and that did it, Cheri broke.

She whipped around and plunged her knife into his side, she knew where. After all, she'd learned from the best.  He grimaced but never yelled.

"That was for Rosalia" she stated.  In obvious pain, Lantana kept up his false bravado.

"You sure act brave little Cherisa" he goaded.  "You weren't so brave the night I had Paulo killed.  Geraldo said you cried and begged for his life.  Pathetic" he said spitting on the floor.

Cheri spun around and got him on the opposite side only this time he yelled out in pain, so she continued.

"That was for Paulo" she shouted, her chest heaving.  She watched Mas get up and walk over to Alessio.  They were both concerned.

"And you" Frank didn't waste any time going after Tommaso.  "All your mother had to do was get rid of you and I would have kept her around. 

But no, she loved right up until an hour after you were born.  Then you were given to Carmela Bianchi, another worthless whore" his voice full of spit.

Cheri didn't give Mas a chance to say or do anything before she stabbed Frank in the back right shoulder.  "Ah!" he screamed out.

"That was for Tommaso" Cheri spat as she continued walking around the pathetic excuse of a man.  He coughed and started going in and out of consciousness but that didn't stop his mouth.

"You're just a whore loaning herself out to the highest bidder" he panted as that remark earned him a beat down from Alessio.  "You don't talk to my wife that way" Alessio said through clinched teeth.

"Alessio I never thought you'd settle for sloppy seconds" Frank just continued to dig himself into a deeper hole.

Cheri laughed at his description of her while she proceeded to circle him again.  "Why are you laughing?" he scoffed.  She just shook her head and said "Because you have no idea what you're talking about, you prick."

"I know you were a slut enough to mix with Paulo and then you went at it again, mixing with a Castellano.  Your children would be an abomination!" he yelled.

That was it, that was when Cheri snapped.  She felt herself moving in slow motion as her blade connected with and slid into his neck, severing his jugular immediately.

They all got their wish, to watch the blood and life force drain from his body.  Tommaso walked to her, taking the knife gently from her hand, Alessio started to escort her from the room when Cheri looked back at Frank and said "Ci vediamo all' inferno (See you in hell)."

They were there a few more hours before Don Silveri said they could take their leave.  Turning to her, Angelo said "You are a strong, brave and courageous woman.  And you make a fine queen."  He kissed both her cheeks before leaving with his entourage.

Cheri was glad to be on the road and heading home.  She was wired, adrenaline she supposed but if her husband was up for it, she wanted to play.

Alessio didn't say much on the way home but took in everything he witnessed. His wife never ceased to amaze and surprise him.  She was a one-of-a-kind.

Alessio dismissed everyone as they headed upstairs.  He held the door open for Cheri and as she stepped in, she heard the door close and get locked.

When she turned around, Alessio pounced and moved her swiftly into the wall.  His hands roamed freely all over her body.

"I'm so hot for you" he said attacking her neck.  "Hmm, yes" she whispered, loving his rough touch.  She suddenly pushed him back.

A little taken aback, she soon showed him the reason for her action.  Still leaning against the wall, Cheri spread her legs a little wider, then began slowly pulling her dress up by the hem, exposing her thigh highs and lace garter.

"Merda" Alessio cursed at the sight of her.  "You like it baby?" she asked, her voice thick with wanting him.

"I love it" he replied thickly.  She raised her dress a little more, just barely giving him a glimpse of her paradise.  "Damn it all, Cheri" he groaned, his erection straining painfully against his dress pants.

"Come on baby" she toyed.  "Don't be shy."  She watched him move closer as he removed his jacket, leaving it on the floor.

Standing right in front of her, he loosened his belt and unfastened his pants.  "My shirt" he commanded.  Her hands worked his buttons expertly until she got his shirt open.

Resting his left forearm against the wall at Cheri's head, he used his right hand to release his shaft from his underwear and placed it at her entrance.

Nodding at her, Cheri lifted her dress once more to allow her husband to slip inside her.  "Jesus Christ you're wet" he husked.

"Alessio, right now I need you to fuck me hard.  Take me as my Don, then later take me as my husband" she begged, her words making him a weak man.

Don Castellano took his queen against that wall, then the floor, the balcony and finally they ended up in bed where he made love to his wife, thoroughly and with gusto.

They dropped back on the bed, sweaty, hot and completely fucked.  Alessio rolled over, his arm possessively across her belly.  "Goodnight, princepessa.  I love you" he breathed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.7K 70
Giovani 'Gio' D'Angelo, Mafia Leader of The Greeks is known for his ruthlessness, his infamous glare that could kill, and most of all, he's known for...
32.3K 772 15
แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษดแด… แดกแดส€แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ ษชแด…สŸแด‡ สœแด€ษดแด…๊œฑ แด›แด แด…แด ษช ๊œฑแด›แดสŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษช สŸษชแด‡แด…, แด€ษดแด… แดกสœส? ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ แด€๊œฑแด‹แด‡แด… แดแด‡ แด›แด *** It's 1987 and A...
24.1K 1K 52
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
612 73 36
Rose Mendonsa- Struggle and hardwork is the only thing she has done in her 21 year old life. Running might be second. From her home, from her parents...