I'll Wait

By xxxpskjxx

Kwon Jiyong is Dara's first love. Their lovestory started since they were at their 9th grade but everything c... More

I'll Wait
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

1.1K 34 3
By xxxpskjxx

Dara's POV

"Jiyooooooong"

"Hmmm?"

I stepped outside my room and ran towards him to give a hug. He didn't sleep at my unit last night because he finished some work at his unit and yes, he does sleep at my unit now. It was the first after a long time since I sleep alone again and the loneliness made me realize that things are slowly falling into their proper places. I don't know how but this is the best thing that ever happened to me. It felt fast and unbelievable but the two of us coming back to what we are and slowly fitting again is the best thing.

He kissed the top of my head.

"I cooked breakfast," he said making me smile. He promised me last night that he'll cook for me in return! And he just did.

I ran to the kitchen and settled myself at one of the chairs. My mouth parted apart looking at the pancakes that he made. It's been a long time since I had pancakes for breakfast because I was always eating ramen kekekekke. My everyday ramen routine changed when he came and I won't complain about him.

"Oh, your milk!"

I was about to stand up but he gently pushed me back to my chair and showed me the mug that he was holding. Oh, he already made some for himself.

I excitedly took a bite and nod slowly while it melts inside my mouth.

"It tastes good!" I commented.

He was just standing there and sipping his milk while I'm busy eating breakfast. This is just a simple scene but I couldn't help but smile to realize how romantic this is.

After finishing my breakfast. I immediately took my plates to the sink and was about to wash it but he suddenly stopped me again. I looked at him in disbelief, don't tell me he's going to do this for me?

"You go fix your things because we might run late, I'll do this," he said taking his coat off and giving me a kiss in the cheeks. Oh well, he's such a gentleman and I just love him. He kissed me at the cheeks for the second time and I halted my steps to my bedroom to do my make-up since I already finished taking a bath before he came. I applied my usual make-up, fixed my bag, combed my hair and picked some heels. There! Ready to go!

I peeked outside and saw him fixing his tie so I ran to do it for him. Hihi it's a thing you know. He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Are you teasing me?" I asked after I notice his sudden kisses but he just shook his head.

"You're lying," I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

"You know that you can kiss me any——hmm!"

I took a step back when he suddenly kissed me, his hands automatically locked in my waist and my hands completely went lost around his nape. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt that his lips are pressing deeper to mine. I kissed him back to savor every moment and know what life tastes like. Everything felt like floating as if I'm laying down on cloud nine and I wish that this feeling wouldn't have to stop but I stumbled when he pulled his head back to glance at his watch. There's me who's still catching my breath and blushing like a high schooler. We did kiss before but this one is more — intent.

"We're going to be late" he whispered and pressed his forehead to mine. Urghh, he makes me feel like not leaving at all.

"Let's go" he said and I followed him outside slightly giggling after I noticed the trace of my lipstick messed around his lips. He looks so dreamy.

"What?" he asked worriedly when he saw me staring so I grabbed my handkerchief and carefully wiped all the mess things that I made.

We arrived in moonshot super late caught in the chaos of Seoul City traffic. It was so draining! I immediately saved all the files and documents that I will be needing for our meeting and ran towards the conference room where all of the board members were already there. Jiyong and I were the only ones to wait.

We entered in and I handed Jiyong the folder that he might be needed before the meeting get started.

Today, it will all be about the new product that we were planning to release. We call it the Microfit cushion and the Moonflash cushion. This is one of the important projects that are about to kick the industry.

"The cushions will be known as the 'Light&Light' cushion of Moonshot"

Mr. Song started proudly as he introduces the product, the advertising team rained questions about it immediately to know about how will they make it a big fuzz in the public market.

"The Microfit Cushion is an ultra-light Microfit Cushion which express bright skin tone with anti-darkening formula, of course, it includes the skin-fit effect, ultra-light formula and is also layerable" My eyes went into tiny slits when he started to flash the product's images. It's very simple and elegant and it also has these three different shades.

"Next is the Moonflash Cushion, this is a cushion with Milky pink texture which boosts the look of dull skin and aluminizes with invisible pearl. It has the strobing effect and this can be used as the base coat or the topcoat" Ooooh, this new product is something. I'm going to buy it for sure or maybe I'll just get it for free.

Mr. Song explained everything that we have to know about the product very well and everything is smooth so far. Well, this guy beside me is in mute and strangely looking, I wonder what's in Jiyong's mind.

"Mr. Kwon, we are thinking about something different to promote this like, what if we try to advertise it with a new face? An unknown model, I should say. Our company has become the number 1 trusted cosmetic brand here in our country. We have maintained that for the last 5 years and I don't think we still need a strong face to promote this. Honestly speaking, we don't need it and in fact, we can save half of the budget and transfer it for our Japan project"

Well, he has a point. I looked at Jiyong and asked.

"What do you think?" he set the papers aside and narrowed his eyes at me before paying attention to the speaker.

"It explained all very well and I'm expecting from every one of you do to your best more so let's start to work on our new product now and the new face concept thing is also fine but I'm not saying no or yes to it yet.. but it's fine. Mr. Song, you did great," he said making all of us applaud.

"Thank you very much, Mr Kwon. I have another thing to say regarding the new face, I talked to the director who's going to hand this project and he highly suggested that miss Park Sandara would be perfect to be the new face of Moonshot."

What?!

"He even told me that he really wanted to work the photoshoot with you, Miss Park"

I pointed myself and widened my eyes. Is it me? Am I hearing it right?! I looked at Jiyong he just raised his brows to me.

"Can we expect your cooperation?"

"I—uhh.."

Gosh, what should I do?! Is it serious?! Is it really me?

"Meeting dismissed. See you all tomorrow since were running so much time today" Jiyong announces as he stood up and storm out of the room. Am I dead?

--

"Jiyooong!" I whined walking back and forth inside his office while biting my nails. Guess what? He just flamed with madness simply because he doesn't want me to do it.

"I am finish telling you Dara" He repeated as he was busy with the papers that he was signing.

"But! It's not a bad thing! It's your company" I said trying to convince him. Of course, I want it! Who wouldn't?! It's my dream to pose in some magazines and it's not that bad! I'm not posing for a men magazine here and that's pretty different.

"You're my secretary and I will always need you anywhere, anytime"

"But, the shoot will only end a day! If you don't want to get disturbed then I'm willing to give my rest day for the shoot!" I said crossing my arms.

"Dara.." he called out to me with finality and as a warning. I pouted my lips hanging my head low. I really wanted to do it but it did felt very indifferent though, I mean I'm his secretary so why would they want me to be the model?! My field is so far from that kind of doing but despite that, I still want to do it. I'm admitting it, I want to experience it and I want to know how it feels like.

"Jiyongg~" I called again. Hoping that he'll change his mind but what am I expecting? He won't let me. I know it very well but if there's any way to change his mind then I'll do it.

I slouched scratching my head. The opportunity is here! Should I slip it away just like this?! I grabbed my phone and went into my photo album looking for some great images. I went near to him and held his face for him to look at it.

"Look!" I said impulsively. Gosh, what am I even doing?

"I look so gorgeous here right?!" I asked and he nods his head slowly.

"See?! I can pull it off! I can totally slay the photoshoot!" I said convincingly. He looked at me with interest that made my hope grew more. He has to let me do it! This is not just for me because my face can also benefit his company! If we're talking business here then we have nothing to lose, can't he just separate the personal feeling here? Huhu.

"So what do you think?"

"No"

I rolled my eyes standing up and eyeing him. My disappointment over him is making me hate the situation. I sat on my chair and stared at my laptop to continue reading all the important files. Unfortunately, I just can't command my thinking to just focus because my mind is so pressed about the model-ish thingy. I feel sick knowing that I can't do it.

I rested my head at the top of my table while hopelessly planning some strategies to convince him. This is so hard and frustrating but I flinched when I heard my phone beeped.

Fr: Jiyong <3

Do you really want to do it?

Is that even a question?!

To: Jiyong <3

Of course!

Sent!

I bit my nails waiting for his reply. Is he finally giving up? This is it! He's going to approve right?

"Omo!" I screamed when my phone beeped again.

Fr: Jiyong

I'll think about it..

"KYAAAAAAA!" I screamed and stood up to jump. This moment is one of the best moments of my life! He'll think about it! It means that there's a chance!

I fixed myself, walked towards his office and knocked at the door to open it. My head peeked slightly.

"Thank you!" I told him and gave him my best smile. He eyed me swiftly and continued to fill all the documents that were piling up to his table since yesterday.

--

I opened the door only to see Chanyeol with his hands full of teddy bears. I sighed, he really won't give up. The day ended fast Jiyong drove me back into our building and ran into some clients nearby, he sure is very busy and I understand him.

"Come in," I said welcoming him inside my unit. He sat on the sofa and I sat beside the other chair near him.

"Sorry about the other day" he started off.

"It's okay.." I said with a smile on my face.

"I—uh.."

"Y-you should go on your ways. I mean, go take a break and look around" I said cutting his words and slightly suggesting. I wanted this thing to slow down and stop, it's not right for us to stay like this anymore though we don't really have that thing.

"Go on my ways? Take a break? What kind of joke is that Dara?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"This is not right anymo—"

"What is?!"

"Are you shouting at me?" I asked with my calmed voice. I know this is hard for him but that doesn't mean that it has nothing to do to me too.

"I-I'm sorry," he said hanging his head low.

"Yeol, you should at least try to wake up"

"Dara.. what are you talking about?" I forcibly closed my eyes because I can't bear to see him in tears. He's my friend.

"It's for the best" I whispered.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I flinched to his voice.

Silence, it was all in silence. I can hear almost nothing and my eyes are starting to tear up. I don't know how to explain this whole thing to him because it was never easy and I can still sense his intent stares towards me that makes me feel so small.

"I think you should go home" I suggested.

"Tell me the reason at first!"

"Just go home.." I said in a weak voice.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING DARA?!"

"GO HOME!" I shouted back. My knees weakened and my face became pale when I heard my security unlocked and the door opened.

My eyes dropped the moment he stepped inside my unit and ran to my direction to hug me tight. His hands pressed my head deeper towards his stomach and I took a grip to his coat gently squeezing it.

"You heard her go home," he said with finality that made me bite my lips. I heard footsteps and a loud thud as a sign for my door closing. He cupped my face so he could completely see me.

"Are you tired?" he asked as nothing happened. This is one of the best qualities that he has, he knows when to open up and when not to. I just love it when he understands me. Just like now. I nod my head as a yes because I am tired.

"Let's get you to bed"

He scooped me up bridal style and I rested my head at his shoulder while clinging to his neck. I will never let go of you Jiyong, ever. He slowly placed me down to my bed taking my slippers off my feet.

"Will you stay?" I asked looking at his impassive face.

He looked back into my eyes and chucked his coat off until he's completely half-naked. It's an entrance for me to see how beautiful he is and couldn't stop to bite my lower lip beholding his body that's covered with tattoos.

"Always," he said and hopped into my bed.

I stared at his face, rested my palm at his beautiful face and smiled trailing it with my fingers. He leaned forward that I gasped faintly because I was taken aback and now I can feel his brick breaths like mine. One more move and our lips will touch so I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen but it never did. My lips are aching for his touch and that pushed me to completely finish the whole thing. I pressed my lips to his and moaned when I felt him kissing me back. He moved his hands to my waist and my hands at the back of his head enjoying the company of his hair.

The mattress was being eliminated from the bed slowly but we couldn't care less. I tilted my head to feel him even more and bit my lip when he moved at my top slightly breaking our kiss but who says I can keep that for long? I reached for his lips again and this time I cupped his jaw while his hands were supporting his weight. Every second feels like heaven and his touch makes me feel hot. This is insane and dangerous but I just can't stop. It's too late to stop. Everything's a mess right now — my feelings are clouding me.

I groaned when he pulled back to stop the burning sensation.

He leaned down again and kissed my ears. What a tease.

"Let's sleep, Dara" he whispered huskily and how I love to hear him calling my name like that every night.

--

"So Miss Park, your decision is?" Dara inhaled deeply and looked at Jiyong. They never discussed this earlier or last night even she wants it because she doesn't want to ruin the mood.

"The shoot will only end a day right?" she asked again.

"Yes, of course"

She excused herself and faced the no reaction Jiyong who's busy checking the products.

"Ji" she called.

"Yes?"

"I'll do it," she said in a low voice but Jiyong just gave him the stare.

"I want to do it" She announced that made Jiyong massage his temples, she sure never listens. Jiyong leaned down to her midst in the crowd of all the board members of their company and she blushed.

"We've talked about this"

"But I still want it," she said stubbornly frisky. The whole people in the conference room staring at the two. Jiyong must've forgotten that they are with people right now.

"Dara, stop or I'll do something crazy" he exhaled that gave Dara the chills on her spine.

"I won't and I don't mind" she whispered back teasing him too. She sure is good at playing the game. Jiyong moved forward to her face his nose touching hers and foreheads locked. The people don't know where and what to face; the four corners of the room or the two people in the front who's having an intimate talk.

"Dara" He warned.

What is she to him? It is one of the common questions that everyone is starting to talk about.

"I want to do it," she said and she meant it, she wants the photoshoot and Jiyong's lips.

Jiyong closed his eyes pulling back and loosen his tie.

"Alright" he said and greeted his teeth.

Dara smiled at him before narrowing his eyes to the board members then she tilted her head at them and smiled sweetly, they're actions were really something.

"I'll do it!" she happily said. Everyone shook they're heads and went back to the business that they were talking about, completely forgetting about everything if they can. They handed Dara the contract and she willingly signed it.

"Thank you for your cooperation, Miss Park. We will find next to our male endorser, we are planning to do an audition or let someone go and hunt—"

"Wait" Jiyong commanded raising his hands.

"Dara will have another model to do a photoshoot?"

"Yes, sir. One male model. We've already discussed this yesterday" the latter said. Jiyong blinked his eyes in disbelief. He just can't believe that he forgot about that part.

"Do you have anyone to suggest doing it, Mr Kwon? But of course, it would be the best if you will be the one to do the shoot" Mr. Song jokingly said and all of them laughed including Dara, that's just a ridiculous thing to say knowing Jiyong, he is not into kinds of stuff like that.

"I'll do it," he said looking at her.

"S-sir?" they all asked.

"I'll do it. Meeting dismissed"

He stood up and stormed out of the room with Dara tailing him behind. She furrowed her brows looking at his back, she never thought that he will say such a thing like that to them. She doesn't even know if he's serious. They came back to his office quietly, Jiyong sat to his chair and checked his laptop immediately.

"Are you sure about earlier?" Dara asked hanging her head low.

"Why?" he asked flatly.

"Nothing, it's just that I can't believe it. Are you really serious?"

"Don't I look serious?"

"Can't you at least stop answering with a question?"

Jiyong stared straight at her eyes and walked towards her to lock his forehead to her again and controlling his temper. If he were to ask, he doesn't really plan to make it this way. He doesn't know that a thing like this would happen and in fact, he's not even sure if he's doing things right but he knows is that everything is for Dara.

"Yes," he calmly replied closing his eyes.

She smiled.

"Thank you.." she mumbled.

"This is all for you, Dara"

Dara can only hug him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 46
(Also posted on AFF.) They met when he was the newest singing sensation to rock the kpop music scene. He had the perfect blend of looks, wit, chari...
151K 4.1K 66
Dara is a simple, smart and hardworking girl who only wish to live a normal life and find her Mr. Right with the help of her best friend. Jiyong is a...
29.7K 951 38
'I promise I'll come back for you because your my true love, and they say that true love has a habit of coming back...so wait for me' Hi!!! Hello...
359K 7.5K 46
Jiyong suddenly disappeared from Dara's life one night. Five years later, he's now back... but he doesn't remember anything about Dara. What would ha...