Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares 2

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Years ago
A Blessing and A Curse
Years Later....
Caught By The Devil Again
Hell To Pay Continues
Welcome To Hell's Nightmares Part 1
Welcome To Hell's Nightmare Part 2
Flashbacks To Find The Reason
Dreaming Of Bad Memories
Reason Why
Founding 'The Witch'
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Birthday Surprises Part 2
Strange Change
Trick And Treat
Forgotten Flashback
Fear Becomes The Protector
Different Than Before
The Conversation
It All Makes Sense
Seeing Them Again
More Pieces Add Up
The Plan
Finding & Choosing Memories
Go Read This!
Long Journey
Yes Or No?
Strong Denial
Falling For My Main Fear
Undeniable Chemistry
Feeling Strange
Double Trouble
My Turn To Help You
The Talk
Can You Read This?
Traveling/What If Part 2
Traveling/ What If Part 3
Arriving
Epilogue 1 (Forgiveness)
Epilogue 2 (The Wedding)
Epilogue 3 (The Highschool Reunion)
Sneak Peek For The Phantom's Son
Now Available!!
A Story Similar To This One:

Traveling/What If

1.4K 73 13
By Strxzz

I smiled at Ant who smiled at me.

"You wanna wakeup?" He asked.

"Yeah, I should." I nodded.

"See you later?" He says.

"As always." I giggled as I pecked his lips.

"Love you." He smiled.

"Same to you." I smiled as I was disappearing.

I woke up and thought me being with Ant was going to be some kind of fantasy. Well I guess it wasn't.

"Well we found the body but that island is basically all the way around the world." Solana says.

"But how will we make it there?"

"Apparently this magic airplane disappears and will bring us to the island but we will have to make it there on time leave and get there then leave." Selena says.

"Well when will we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." Selma nods.

"Well I can't wait for y'all wedding." She squealed.

"So can't I." I giggled.

"Lemme be the wedding planner." Selma raised her hand.

"You must want to do this really bad." I laughed.

"Yup and I know the best wedding, my token of saying 'Thank You For Getting Me Rich To Become A Millionaire Present'." Selma says as I laughed.

"Well sure you can selma." I shrugged.

"When I see ant, I got questions for him." Patricia says.

"Same." Selma says.

"Don't we all. So okay everyone pack and Aug and Patrica stay here with the crystal ball. You can see from there because these balls aren't allowed on these planes." Solana says.

"Just cuz I was watching the new season of the kardashians and they wanted to keep it secret. Ain my fault that they heard and hear. They coulda blind and made themselves deaf. That's on them not me." Selma says as she shrugged.

"Yeah, selma you ruined that opportunity for us." Selena says.

"Ha-ha-ha." Selma said.

"Yeah that reunion gon be sum when they find out that y'all two are together. I wanna go, lemme be disguise as someone." Selma added.

"It surely would and you know they gon be whisperin and askin questions." Patrica says.

"They already think Ant kidnapped you or has you dead." Selma says as flips through the book.

"Wait how?" I asked.

"That day of that particular event and ant was out of jail with a bail, you disappeared then he disappeared." Selma says.

"Wow." I said.

"Yeah so I wanna come cause y'all people got some tea to catch up on and your tea is the hugest of all." Selma says.

"Yeah but who you're gonna go as?" I asked.

"Becky with the good hair-" Selma said.

"There wasn't no-" I interrupted.

"Look Becky Henderson aka known as becky with the good hair and yes it's weave and she dont care. Basically you left so she went there." Selma says.

"You weren't kidding but what if she pops up?" I asked.

"Nahhhhh she won't at that time she'll be in london so she won't be able to come." Selma says.

"Smart thinking. But lemme go-" Before I could finish, Selma snapped her fingers then my bags where packed.

"I'm a great mind reader." She says.

"So why not leave tonight so basically by tomorrow we would be there." She added.

"We could." Solana says.

"Let's do it then." Selena nodded.

"I hope this the last phantom mission." Solana says.

"Well we could go help other people with these problems after, I basically like this." Selma says as she nods.

"Me too." Selena says.

"True than just sitting in a damn booth all day." Solana adds.

"True. Basically better than the rest of jobs we did." Selma says.

"Maybe y'all should do a business and maybe see how it goes but Selena and Selma need to get along." I giggled.

"What we do." Selena says.

"She just made a lie smdh." Selma said as she zippened selena mouth and broke off the zipper.

"Plus basically Selena thinks IM WRONG at everything but basically I'm right when im serious." Selma added as she nodded.

"Well y'all two work on that." I told her.

"Eh but let's start poofing to the airport." Selma saya before I can notice what she say she poofed us onto the plane.

"Really selma?" Selena says.

"This is my fuckin private jet. Now hush!" She says as she tapes selena mouth.

"So basically we arent using the plane?" I asked.

"No." Selma says.

"The flight to the island is 96 Hours." Selma adds.

"Four days!?" I said.

"Yup. So relax and sit back." She says.

"I guess but let's do what ifs." I said.

"Like, oh! What if you liked Ant instead of chris?" Selma smirked.

"You mean before right?"

"Like at sixteen." She shrugged.

"Before the incident?" I asked.

"Yeah let's say after the cheerleading thing. Wanna see how it would go out?" Selma asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Well let's see." Selma says as she blew dust into my face and I closed my eyes.

So This Is The What If Guys. Remember Pashion Is Still Imagining The What If. I'll Use A Different Font. Italic Font.

Pashion
Age 13

When I was thirteen I was on a cheerleader team and my skirt was basically much more smaller than the others. My shirt was much more tighter. So lots of boys looked at me.

When I was supposed to go home after the game ant basically pulled me into the girl's locker room then started to touch all over me. The first time a boy actually kissed down my neck and basically fingered me also touch all on my body. But I didn't like this one bit but it was only us two left in the school.

The louder I screamed no one couldn't hear me. He had me to the wall making me have my orgasm for him and he was gonna leave me alone but by me being afraid and able to hold it in he forced it out by slapping me and everything.

When I did he just started to go under my skirt and started to lick my area. I mean this isn't the first time he has done sexually things to me. But I wonder out of all the better looking more perfectly fit girls why me?

After Ant possibly fingered me, he smirked.

"You liked that didn't ya?" He grinned.

I did and I don't know why...

I just ran out and went home. The next day I seen him with his guys.

"Girl where were you after the game?" Tia asked.

If I tell her Ant will possibly make my life a living hell.

"Look if I tell you, you can't say anything." I said.

"I promise what happened?" She asked and I explained then she gasped.

"Girl he is crazy, like you liked it?" She asked.

I thought for a second and I bit down my lip then nodded my head.

"So you like your bully?" She says as she squints her eyes.

"He's cute, I guess." I shrugged. From there I had feelings for Ant....

Age 16

"You've been liking Ant for quite some long time." Tia says.

"I know I mean it's been years but he hasn't even noticed me." I said.

"Him bullying you still, ya think?" She says.

"Shh! Dont say anything." I hushed her.

"I'm not but you need to tell him you are tired of it. You like him but he's embarrassing you and everything." She says.

"He's always mad but I'll see." I said.

When I walked by him by the lockers he smirked at me then I smiled. Call me crazy but I literally like this boy.

When school ended my parents weren't home and patricia was in daycare after they decided to put her in one. I could've watch her but they don't want that hard work on me.

I was at home combing my hair until the doorbell rang. I went and opened it then seen Anthony.

"What brings you here?" I tried not to smile.

"Project remember?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, yeah." I said as he stepped in then we started on this project.

He had less interest into me and why like someone who bullys you but doesn't like you one bit?

I stared at him when he didn't look.

"I have a question." I said.

"What? Make it quick."

"Why do you always bully me? I know I'm-"

"Remember that day as we were kids? I wish I could just show a flashback of it you know if I had this type of power but that day I confessed how I felt about you." He said as he looked away.

"I was young Anthony, I want ready and I didn't even like August like that. He basically left anyways. But now I...." I stopped myself.

"You what?" He said.

"Nothing, what's the point?" I said as I got up but he grabbed my hand.

"No, now I wanna know." He said.

"I mean think about it, today when you, you know, grinned at me." I said.

"And you smiled back." He said.

"Why you think I smiled?" I asked.

"Yo fran prolly told ya a joke or sum." He shrugged.

"No, it's because I like you." I said.

He looked and then smiled.

"You serious?" He said.

"I am, even though you did horrible things but I see you as a great guy in the inside." I blushed.

"You know I truly, and mean I truly apologize ya know? It's that it's hard that-" before he could finish I put my lips on his.

"Does that accept your apology?" I smiled.

"A whole lot." He says as he crawls on top of me.

"How long yo parents out?" He asked.

"Ant, I don't wanna you know do this now. We can make out but I'm not ready for the-"

"I understand but I have my rights to pleasure you." He said as he whispered.

"We are officially dating right?" I giggled.

"Ya."

"Then do it." I laughed....

From There Ant And I Been Dating Since....

More Parts To 'The What If' Are Coming Up.

What Do You Prefer So Far?

What Actually Happened Or The What If?🤔

Or You Still Are Deciding?🤔

Sorry I haven't been able to update. I am busy with school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
537K 21.1K 64
Highest Ranks: #1 in Bully2X, Romance, Maturity3x, trouble, gangs, thug2x, Urban Romance and Love. ❤️‍🔥🖤 #2 in Drama, Teen Fiction2x, Plus Size, tr...
148K 6.2K 18
My first book is dedicated to @xxLuckyCharmedxx Anasia Riverà is kidnapped by the Kingpin of New York. Her father owed King thousands of dollars for...
638K 32.2K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...