Born To Rule The Supernatural...

By Ysabellamaybel

"I got confused, sometimes you do magic , I've seen your fangs and claws and you have werewolf personalities... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
An important message
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
Appreciation
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter Twenty
chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two

Chapter nine

117 34 11
By Ysabellamaybel

Revenge by the Old wolf
Dedicated to Lilz_Lullaby

"Hello, wolf girl," I said looking at the structure in front of me and saw her smile fade off. 

"Yeah, everyone calls me that because of my eye."

"We both know that your eyes has nothing to do with what am talking about."

"Why don't you enter?"

"I've gat no time to play with Ysay, I need help, and I can't think of who to turn to right now."

"What kind of help do you want?" Ysabella asked.

"Bella, who is at the door? You need to get ready or else we are going to be late," that must be Holly.
***

We are now on the move, we were up to 50, I was about to get help from Isabella's pack. We meet up with Adrian and traced the map to the point where the portion had stopped. Adrian was surprised, am sure he knows them, they are Wolves even if they don't fall in the same pack.

"The old wolf came out of the building in front of us and turned back into  human in which one of hers came and cover up nakedness.

She smiled and a knot formed in my stomach. She doesn't even look old. Her smile faded away and her frown could scare hell out of the underground.

"Give me back my family and I will just turn around, same with my accompanies" I said

"You have nothing to take away from here, just go back home" she said.

"Stop being silly blair, your son deserves what came his way, he has been behaving like a jerk lately. Your son case is like a bad lost puppy who got hit by a car and dead along the way" that was Ysabella mum.

"Never refer my son as a puppy again claire " blair said with so much anger and she turned back and roared, she made a move to attack her, what a stupid step she took. I had stepped in  for claire and I got hit instead.

I became so angry as I turned into the monster me. My eye black and I growl louder. I still havent learn to control or learn to turn, but I could out if anger. I continued to growl cause of the pains it cause me and I was now bigger, still growing bigger.

"Be scared not, wipe them out" she said and we were all surrounded with hundreds of wolfs. I wasn't expecting them to be this much.

I tried to follow blair but was being attacked as I watched her enter the building back.

I can not imagine what she will do to my family, am sure they are scared to death and would have peed on their panties.

I was busy with my thought, when I felt a sharp pain on my leg and face which brough me back to reality. My new friends were being beating because we were outnumbered.

I remembered what aunt Rose had given me before I left.

"Dear emie, we might not be able to fight with you but take this, it will makes you and your group stronger and resist pains" aunt Rose said giving me a bottle. It looks like a gas in it and blue in colour.

I searched for it and found it beside a tree. I couldn't hold it so I smashed it with my foot and the gas escaped into the air. I hope it works only for my group.

I was so happy, seeing my group rise again and began to tore the enemies into pieces same as me, and what surprised me was that with one smack, their body scatter.

We conquered and I turned back, grabbing a manageable tore shirt and wore it has I entered the building.

I stopped and I felt like the whole world had stopped, viewing the scene in front of me. It was blair.

"Sissy, help me" that was Jackson, his eyes with blood shot. My parent had been tore apart and I just need to save him. But blair had used her claw to tear his stomach and I I....  Some wolfs passed me by and took blair down. I caught Jackson with my arms and i rushed him out of the wood, took him to the witches house, my appearance would probably scare the doctors if I go to the hospital and I won't be able to stand the questions police would asked.

With tears in my eyes, I shouted for help immediately I entered and they all came out.

"Aunts, do something for my little brother" I said with tears all over my face and he was collected from me immediately.

They had laid him down and Rose told all the family to join their hands together a cast a particular spell. I was told not to join.

"Stay with us Jackson" I kept on saying. "You have to live or else, or else" I was speechless, still crying my eye out, restless.

I could hear his heart beat, slow and steady. He was healing, I smiled at this and then, then I could no longer hear his heart beat and I stopped to stare at him.

The witches took off their hands and turned to stare at me.

"W. hat, wh. at, what are you guys doing taking your hands away from him? " I had asked as they moved closer to me.

"We lost him Emerald" Jane said.

"What nonsense, but, he was healing"

"Yes, I cant explain what just happened either" Rose said.

"No" I said as I went over to him. "What was that spell again" I said and casted it over and over again under I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Leave him now" Trevor said.

I drowned into the ground, crying my soul out with hands holding me telling me it going to be okay.

"Nothing can be okay again" I said yelling out. "I should have listen to you back then but I choose to ignore you all. I have failed them, I have failed to protect my poor father, he always smile and makes sure I did not lack nothing even if I was not his daughter. Bella, she was so lovely, she was everything I could ever ask for she wraps her arm over me when ever am weakling, she tells me there is a life out there and I just have to live it to the fullest, she is always worried sick about me and I couldn't save her soul. Her son, he asked me for help, he called sissy, I heard him, he said sisssy, help me but I couldn't, and now, and now, he too just left, I have affected a whole generation" I said and wipped my tears, turning to jane and Rose. "I can just die right, so I would be able to see them and ask for their forgiveness. Do you think they would? "

"Are you seeing this? " I heard Liam say but didnt even look his way, he might be trying to get my attention.

"He is not dead" Leonard said.

Is this a joke to them? I saw him die and he is pulling my leg now just to get hold of me.

"Sissy, what is going on" I remember that voice, I stoped sobbing and I heard the heart beat again.

We turned to jackson and we were taken by surprise.

Bella had send him back to me . I went and throw him a hug, sobbing all over again

No one need to tell me that I look like someone that had been dead for decades, I knew already.

****************

Done, done done at last, Tell me how you feel.

I updated a little bit early cause I was not busy.

Ysabella loves you all readers...

Please, can a get vote for this? I really added more effort.

Follow and comment.
ADE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 93 29
In a world of supernaturals, I am something else. Ascension Day turned Average Joes into spell-casting savants, Plain Janes into glamorous vampires...
79K 5.4K 43
Have you ever had anything strange happen to you that you couldn't explain? One moment you're normal, the next... Well, it happened to me. On my s...
13.5K 819 56
Welcome to The Chaos Awards 8! I hope we can all have another great contest together! Feel free to participate if this interests you! All information...
509K 11.8K 58
Trapped in a luxurious mountain cabin during the worst blizzard in living memory with my sexy boss and her handsome husband, seven strangers (six gir...