Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader

By Troussy

Some stories of mine for Inazuma Eleven (Go) x Reader All chars will have a time to shine I don't really... More

Hesitate| Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 1
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 2
Hesitate|Tsurugi Kyousuke x Reader|Part 3
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 1
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 2
Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 3
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 1
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 2
Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 4

Child of Prodigy|Shindou Takuto x Reader|Part 3

830 20 10
By Troussy

Troussy: New day, New Part!

Shindou: I hope I won't die.

Tenma: Come on Shindou-senpai. Just have faith in her.

Troussy: Thanks Tenma.

Kidou: Have fun reading people ;).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shindou's POV

We were at practice, I Finally was able to see (first name) again. Those stupid fans are keeping us separated from each other.

Flash back;This morning

At music class people almost started a fight with her because they were scolding her and started to pull her. They were saying things like: "Why would Shindou-sama date a ugly manly girl like you?" She pushed them away and almost slapped them. I held her back because I didn't want her to go Berserk. "This is the reason why he would date me instead of you all, I'm not an idiot that keeps annoying him." (first name) said. Suddenly (first name)'s fanboys stood in front of us protecting her. One of them said: "(surname)-san, isn't a ugly manly girl. She is cute and is very good at soccer, you guys are just a bunch of jealous idiots." The girls walked away and the guys smiled to us. "Thank you for helping me." She said. They all nodded and an other guy asked her if she would lunch with them. I didn't mind and said that she could go.

Flash back ended.

I felt someone jumping on my back. And I received a few kisses in my neck. "I missed you, Shindou-chan~" The person said. It was (first name). She jumped off my back and turned me around so she could face me. "Those people are annoying, following me everywhere I go." She said. "Well, since we are the first and second captain of the Raimon soccer team." I replied. She nodded and said: "I'm going to change, I'll be right back."  After she came back we walked together to the field. After everyone arrived we started practice. 

But we did in two groups, (first name) took the forwards and some of the midfielders ,She would learn them how to make an opening by using all the space you got. And I'd learn the defenders how to defend against that. It was pretty fun because Tenma started to dance and (first name) kept saying that he wasn't doing it right. Suddenly all the forwards and midfielders started to dance and make fun of (first name) her play style. Everyone of my group including me was having a huge laughter because of it. (first name) just sighed and waited for everyone to stand up. After practice I walked back with (first name) to home. After we arrived home we sat next to each other on the couch. "Shindou-chan, I really hope that we will win the semi-finals." (first name) said as she layed her head on my shoulder. I slowly layed my fingers between her. "We will win, I promise you that we will play in the finals together." I said. She nodded and we sitted their for a while, he only thing we could wait for was the semi finals.

Time Skip; Semi-Finals aginst Arakumo Gakuen

(first name)'s POV

Everyone was ready getting prepared, and before they all would get in position they faced towards me. "This time I'll be watching from the side, I know you can do it without me. You've all trained every hard." I said to encourage my team. "We will win, we promised it to you." Shindou said and kissed me on my cheek. Everyone smiled towards me and I had one more thing to say. "We will show fifth sector the power of real soccer." I said while placing my fist forward. Everyone placed their fists next to mine and smiled to me. Everyone nodded and smiled towards me. After that they all went in position and waited for the whistle so they could start.

Time Skip; Matei Gryphon appeared.

(first name)'s POV

It was 3-3, this final shot would decide the winner of the match. We all thought that Taiyou couldn't release his keshin anymore. But suddenly he used his keshin again. Why could he still use 'Sun God Apollo' ? "This keshin isn't only mine now, it's our teams keshin." Taiyou said. The whole team was sending power towards Taiyou. It was called 'Keshin Drawing'. Suddenly Meastro, Lancelot and Pegasus Arc were released. Taiyou used his Keshin Hissatsu 'Sunshine Force'. I was getting nervous and started to freak out, but suddenly I saw Shindou, Tsurugi and Tenma. All three of them trying to backshot the shot, a new Keshin behind them, Matei Gryphon.

It was a fierce battle but it looked like Apollo was overhelming Gryphon, the three of them trying their best with all their might. Suddenly the whole Raimon Jr. team started to encourage them, Tsurugi and Tenma were okay after that. But Shindou was still lacking something. He was backing down. I had to do something, something only I can do so that Shindou would have power enough to fight back. I stepped out and started to say something to him, something that I had to say a long time ago but were I hadn't the courage for it to tell.

"Takuto-chan, I-I-I love you! I loved you since the day we met, I loved everything we did together and we promised a lot and didn't break them. Please don't try to break a promise at this moment, My dear Takuto-chan!" I screamed to him in the hope that he would turn my words into his power. After I said that he looked at me from the corners of his eyes, I saw a small blush on his face and a little smile appearing. He turned my words into his own power and they all three won the keshin clash and scored a goal, just a few seconds before the whistle. Everyone of Raimon Jr. was very happy. I looked at Takuto as he whisperd a few words to me, I could read his lips saying "I love you too, (first name)-chan". After that he gave me a smile and landed on the ground. "Shindou-senpai! Shindou!" Was all I could hear after my dear Takuto fell on the ground. I was paralyzed for a few seconds, I couldn't realize what happend, after that I rushed towards him like the others. I sat down next to him laying his head on my lap and held his hand, the one with the ring. He didn't even take his ring off before the match. "Takuto, Takuto, say something to me Takuto!" I sobbed, tears falling from my eyes one after another.

Time Skip;In the hospital

Kirino's POV

Everyone was shocked after what happend with Shindou, (first name) was the most of them all. We were at the hospital waiting for Shindou, that was having an emergency surgery. I was sitting next to (first name), she was paralyzed. I think that she is feeling guilty about what she said that made Shindou to this. Everyone gathered around her. "(first name)-senpai, are you okay?" Tenma asked. She didn't respond on his question, her (eye colour) eyes becoming glossy of the tears, and slowly a tear fell down on her cheek. "I....I...I-I don't k-know, I-I jus-st don't k-know."  she sobbed. Sangoku-san croutched down in front of her and said: "You haven't done anything wrong, you don't have to feel guilty." She nodded and wiped away her tears. I layed an arm around her and said: "Everything will be okay, we are here by your side." and hugged her. "Thank you, Kirino" she whisperd in my ear. 

The doctor came out and we saw Shindou rolling outside still in sleep. After we heard that Shindou couldn't play in the next match everyone turned their heads to (first name). She slowly started to freak out, all the first years dragged her outside and I followed them as the managers followed us. "(first name)-senpai, calm down." Hikaru said. She slowly became mad, a dark aura surrounding her. "How can I stay calm, my one and only Takuto is still sleeping on a hospital bed, he can't participate in the next match, and all because I'm the one that gave him the power for that shot." She yelled to us with an angry exspression on her face. Her tears became glossy again and strated to cry, after she fell on her knees on the ground. Both Tenma and Tsurugi walked up to her as they helped her up. "(first name)-senpai, without you we would have lost the semi-finals." Tenma said to her, "I think he just needed you to say something, you're his love after all" Tsurugi added. She calmed down and nodded.

"(first name)-chan, I heard about Takuto." A woman said after she gave her a sudden hug. I recognized her, it was Shindou's mother. "If you want you can sleep over today at our house, I don't think you like to be lonley" She added. (first name) nodded and left with his mother.

Time Skip; Night/after dinner time

(first name)'s POV

I walked through the mansion of Shindou's parents, he was still at the hospital. His mother said that I could sleep in Shindou's bed for now untill the guest room was prepared. I entered his room and walked past the giant piano that was standing in his room, to his bed. I layed my stuff down on his large bed,and sat down behind the piano facing a music sheet after that. I looked closely at the music sheet and saw that it was called 'Child of Prodigy'. I smiled and layed the music sheet back on it's place. I looked at the notes one more time and started to play it. After a few tries I could fully play it. I slowly closed my eyes and continued my plays, every second after I closed my eyes it felt like Takuto was with me. I opend my eyes and saw a photo of Takuto and me off his 12th birthday, on his desk. I walked closer to the photo and saw something written in the corner.

'I promise that I won't let her cry about me, Shindou Takuto' 

That was written in the corner of the photo, a tear slowly falling down on my cheek. I wiped it away, and smiled towards the photo.  "You never changed even since then, Takuto" I mumbeld to myself. I walked to his bed and changed to my pyjama and crawled into his bed. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep in his bed. 

Time Skip; Next Morning practice (A/N: I'm so lazy to write everything detailed sorry, next part will be!!)

Kirino's POV

It was the next day after the accident with Shindou, we all waited for (first name) at the soccer building but it looked like she wouldn't come. After that everyone was changed back we all went together to the soccerfield, as a surprise we saw (first name) with the captain mark already practicing shoots by herself. Everyone slowly walked towards the field and we all waited for her to notice us. After her last shot she faced us, panting and wiping away the sweat on her forehead.

"From today on, I'll be the captain until Takuto is recoverd." She said with a sad expression on her face and looked at the ground. She looked back at us and smiled saying: "We will win the final match on next Thursday!" Everyone nodded and we started to practice, she made a good practice program, like one Shindou usually makes. I think it looks like the accident has some impact on her. "Oh and I'll teach you guys a new formation, that you only have to do on my command!" She said. Everyone looked quite confused. "What do you mean with new formation?" Sangoku-san asked her.

"A formation that connects to my play style." She said while smirking to us and crossing her arms. Everyone nodded and we all started to practice with her. Normally her practice would all exhaust us at the beginning, but she really act's like Shindou, I think something is bothering her.

After practice I asked her if we could talk in private after school, she nodded and left. So we waited until the day ended. At the End of teh school day I found her waiting at the school gate for me. She quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards somewere, after we arrived I saw that she brought me to the hospital. 

"Does this answer your question?" She asked me, with a deep sigh. I nodded and we both walked into the hospital visting our Captain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Shindou: Atleast I'm not the crybaby this time, Nice story btw.

Troussy: Thank you, Shindou-chan~

Tenma: See, you just had to have faith in her.

Shindou: So the story will continue?

Troussy: Yup ^-^

Shindou: Okay, Laters everyone

Everyone: *waves* See you in the next part. 

Troussy: By the way, WolfLegand and I have started a joint account: XxYuuKyouxX make sure you check it out ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.3K 158
สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แดœแด˜! ษช แด€แด แด€ ษขแดแด…! แด€ษดแด… สแดแดœ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›ส€แด€๊œฑสœ! -แดœแดขแดœษช แด›แด‡ษดษขแด‡ษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แด€ แดแด๊œฑแด›สŸส แด…แด‡แดแดษด ๊œฑสŸแด€สแด‡ส€ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส. แด แด‡ส€ส ๊œฐสŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส >:] (๊œฐสŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐ) ~*~ (4/9/2...
38.8K 1.1K 44
Meet the characters of Inazuma Eleven/Go/CS/Galaxy. Minna, hope you enjoy reading!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
69.8K 1.3K 18
Hey, So.....this is my first book and its an Inazuma Eleven one-shots. I do not own any of the Inazuma Eleven characters. I hope y'all enjoy it! Anna...