Rulers of The Ocean|Tsunami Jousuke x Reader|Part 1

Troussy: Tsunami, you're now!

Tsunami: Well, I hope it will a cool one. With me surfing on the ocean. *dreaming*

Troussy: There he goes again,Tsunami? You there? Hello? Snap back, Idiot!

Tsunami: Sorry, just let's begin with the new story.

Troussy: Have fun reading! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at an Island. "Megane, you idiot! Why weren't you a little more carefull?" Rika yelled to Megane. "It wasn't my fault!" Megane said. "Oi, Rika calm down a bit! It isn't his fault for having seasickness!" I said. She smirked to me and said: "Aww, are you protecting your crush?" she said to me. I glared and was walking towards her but my juniors knew that I'd harm her. "Captain, help us (first name)-san will kill Rika if we don't stop her." Kabeyama said while he and Kurimatsu where holding me back, but I dragged them with me. Ichinose stood in front of Rika and said: "Calm down, (first name). She isn't worth it." But I ignored him and pushed him away. But then the pink haired guy who saved Megane was holding my wrist and dragged me towards the sea saying: "Calm down, sit down and watch the waves of the sea." I did what he said and calmed down. I turned to Rika and said: "Listen Rika, I don't have a crush on any of these boys. And even if I had a crush, It wouldn't be someone like Megane! Sorry Megane." She smikred and said: "So you have a crush?" I was already walking towards her again but the guy stopped me again. "Don't give her your attention, she isn't worth it." Endou walked towards me and said: "(first name), he is right you're more worth than that." I nodded and walked back to the sea watching it while calming down.

Rika's POV

Jeezz, that (first name) really is annyoing. "Ichinose, my love you came to rescue me." I said. He turned his face to me and said: "That was really stupid of you, you know." he said. He was looking very angry at me. "B-But I didn't said anything wrong." I replied. "(first name) is someone you don't wanna mess with. The last time someone did that, she almost killed him with just a shoe." he answerd. I nodded and said: "Okay, I won't do it again." Endou came to me and said: "Rika, please be carefull with what you say to (first name)." I nodded and he walked to her. The guy with Pink hair was starring at (first name). (first name) walked towards him and said: "What is your name, Pinky?" He was looking at her and said: "Tsunami Jousuke". "What is yours?"he asked. And she answerd: "(surname)(firstname), Nice to meet you" The guy who said that his name was Tsunami giggeld and smiled. (first name) smiled back and went after Endou. Tsunami was still looking her way. "Say Tsunami,  What do you think of (first name)?" He looked at me and answerd: "She is cool, but she can turn violent very quick." I saw a bit of blush on his face while he stroke his hair. "Oi, Tsunami! Come and play a bit soccer with us!" (first name) and Endou were yelling. He nodded and runned towards them. I'll get that annoying (first name) a boyfriend so she can back off a bit. I runned towards them (first name) gave me a glare and I returned her a smirk. We played a match with Tsunami and he made a hissatsu shoot out of nowhere called "Tsunami Boost". (first name) was using a hissatsu too to stop it called "Giant Swirl" and out stopped it. "Awesome, (first name), Tsunami nice hissatsu's." Endou said. After the match we continued our trip to Okinawa and left Tsunami on the Island.

Time Skip;Arrival on Okinawa

(first name)'s POV

We arrived at Okinawa, I hope we can find Gouenji here. "Don't worry, (surname)-san! We will find Gouenji here! I'm sure of it!" Fubuki said to me. Then someone coverd my eyes. "If you guess it right, I'll take you somewhere cool." a voice said. "I know that it's you Tsunami" I answerd and turned around. "You're good in guessing." he said. "Nah, she is very good in remembering a voice" Someoka said. "Well I promissed you, you all can come along with us." he said while he held my wrist and dragged me along with him. He stopped and coverd my eyes again. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "I'm going to make it a surprise for you" he answerd. He told me to open my eyes and I saw a beautifull beach. "Do you wanna learn from me how to surf?" he asked. "You're kidding me, right? I know how to surf since I was little." I said. He smiled and said: "Okay, wanna surf against me then?" I nodded and said: "Why not, u-uhm wait sorry I forgot to bring a swimsuit." Aki was running towards me. "(first name) you can borrow one of mine, we all brought ours too." she said. Natsumi waved and said: "You can also borrow one of ours." I nodded and said: "The it's setteld, do you have a surfboard for me?" he nodded. "I'll be right back then" saying while I was dragged with Aki towards the other girls. They all had beautifull swimsuit's and Natsumi said: "I think this one will be beautifull on you." and she gave me one it was as a bikini as blue as the ocean. I did the bikini on and walked back to the others with the girls. I runned to the boys, that were already in their swimwear. The boys were blushing as we arrived. "(first name)-san, In a bikini?!" the juniors said. "Something wrong with that? I'm a girl to after all." I answerd. "It looks pretty good on you, (first name) if it's okay if I call you that?"Tsunami said. I nodded and smiled to them. Tsunami gave me a surfboard and we rushed in the sea.