Worlds Colliding (The Origina...

By heartofice97

All rights go the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots... More

characters & trailer
character theme songs (main) & outfit links
chapter 1 - Rebirth
chapter 2 - Alive and Kicking
chapter 3 - Every Mother's Child
chapter 4 - Live and Let Die
chapter 5 - Red Door
chapter 6 - Wheel Inside the Wheel
chapter 7 - Chasing the Devil's Tail
chapter 8 - The Brothers That Care Forgot
chapter 9 - Map Of Moments
chapter 11 - Brotherhood of the Damned
chapter 12 - Sanctuary
chapter 13 - The Devil is Damned
chapter 14 - I Love You, Forever
chapter 15 - They All Asked For You
chapter 16 - Save My Soul
chapter 17 - Exquisite Corpse
chapter 18 - Night Has a Thousand Eyes
chapter 19 - When the Levee Breaks
chapter 20 - City Beneath the Sea
chapter 21 - Fire With Fire
chapter 22 - Ashes to Ashes
Bloopers

chapter 10 - Gonna Set Your Flag On Fire

690 15 18
By heartofice97

Outfits in the external link

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Noah: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the dining room of the compound, Klaus, Kassandra, Marcel and Noah faced Kaleb/Kol and Vincent/Finn.

"We'd prefer you both to join us against our mother, but I'll happily settle for one or the other," Klaus told them.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the living room of the compound, Auria was sitting in a chair.

Vincent/Finn leaned closer threateningly until he was inches from Auria. "I will not stop until every single vampire in New Orleans has ceased to exist, and I will show no mercy to anyone who dares stand with them."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the bayou, Mikayla and Hayley were sitting on the dock over the water.

Hayley smiled. "You just discovered an ancient marriage ritual with pretty drastic supernatural and personal implications."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the church, Jackson and Mikayla were still leading the meeting with the wolves in front of the sacristy.

"Now, I don't know how many of you bought the story you grew up with, the Unification myth," Mikayla told them. "Well, it is all true. Which means... if Jackson and I get married, anyone with the guts to turn up to the ceremony has as much control over their wolf form as I do."

From 2.08 "The Brothers That Care Forgot", in the church, Jackson and Mikayla were the only ones in the church now, talking at the altar.

Jackson smiled, taking Mikayla's left hand in his own, holding it gently. "Mikayla Labonair, will you marry me?"

Jackson smiled. Mikayla met him halfway in a kiss. They continued to kiss slowly, sweetly and passionately for a long moment, pulling away, smiling small smiles.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the study of the Mikaelson Safe House, Hayley and Elijah looked at each other for a moment, kissing hungrily and heatedly.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the lycee, Rebekah walked toward Lenore/Esther. "Hello, Mother. I believe you're offering a deal?"

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the cemetery, Lenore/Esther walked toward Rebekah. "Your beautiful soul will live on in the body of another."

Kassandra took an athame off of the altar, stabbing Lenore/Esther in the neck with it.

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the tomb, Lenore/Esther was on the ground.

Kassandra walked closer. "You must be feeling a little twitchy. That's what happens when you're in transition."

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in the courtyard, Klaus and Kassandra faced Davina, Auria, Caitlin and Marcel.

Klaus looked at Rebekah in worry. "We couldn't stop the spell."

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", outside of the Fauline Cottage, Davina and Kaleb/Kol were talking.

"You swear she's safe?" Davina asked.

Kaleb/Kol nodded. "Perfectly."

From 2.09 "Map of Moments", in Rebekah's room in the Fauline Cottage, Rebekah suddenly awakened with a gasp on a bed.She slowly sat up, looking at herself in the mirror for a moment.

In the foyer, Rebekah pounded on the doors with her fists, continuing to rattle the door handles, trying to get out. "I'm Rebekah Mikaelson!"

--~--

Day One

Arkansas

Mikaelson Safe House - Living Room

Mikayla was pulled Hope out of her playpen, smiling. "Hi, there." Hope smiled. "You get a good night's sleep?"

Hope giggled.

Kassandra: (voice over) "It has been said that all love begins and ends with she who gave us life."

--

Kitchen

Elijah was making breakfast.

Hayley walked in, just dressed after a shower from their tryst the night before. 

Kassandra: (voice over) "A thousand years ago, my mother turned us into monsters. The Mikaelsons."

Hayley walked closer to Elijah, standing next to him at the counter, taking a piece of bread from the plate of food.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Yet still, she claimed to love her children, even as she vowed to destroy us."

Elijah and Hayley looked at each other with a tension-filled look, wondering where the night before left them now. Hayley looked as if she wanted to kiss Elijah, but Elijah turned his head away, hearing Hope giggling from the other room with Mikayla, looking toward the door.

Elijah continued to cook.

Hayley seemed to take this as a bad sign, walking out of the room toward where her sister and her daughter were waiting.

Elijah was starting to lose himself to his memories.

Kassandra: (voice over) "The noble Elijah, tormented by long-buried shameful secrets."  

--

Flashback - 2.05 "Red Door"

10th Century

Day - Woods

Elijah fed on Clara until she died in his arms. He let her fall to the ground, blood staining his lips.

Tatia looked at him in horror, crying, turning around, running away.

Elijah ran after her, learning how to rush toward her with vampire speed because of his need for blood to quench the thirst, grabbing hold of Tatia, turning him to face her. He pulled her head to the side to expose her neck, making her cry out. He bit her neck, feeding from her, making her scream in pain.

--

Flashback - 2.05 "Red Door"

Elijah's Nightmare

Hallway

Elijah was shirtless and covered in blood, slowly stalking toward the door.

Hayley whimpered in fear, desperately trying to open the door, looking at Elijah in sheer terror, continuing to pound on the door to no avail.

Elijah grabbed her by the arm, turning her to face him.

It was no longer Hayley. It was Nicola.

Elijah was surprised to see her. Nicola looked at Elijah for a long moment, leaning closer to kiss him slowly but sweetly at first, building up in passion and hunger and heat. Elijah returned the kiss at first, grabbing Nicola by the hair, turning her neck toward him, transforming, biting her, feeding. Nicola looked as if she enjoyed feeding him until the pain became too much, screaming in pain.

--

Now

Day - Mikaelson Safe House - Kitchen

Elijah pulled himself out of the memories and the nightmares. His hands were shaking.

--

Flashback - 2.09 "Map of Moments"

Night - The French Quarter

Davina closed her eyes. 

Kaleb/Kol leaned closer to kiss her softly and sweetly, pulling away.  

Kassandra: (voice over) "Kol, the wily troublemaker, out for no one but himself."

--

Now

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Vincent/Finn was in the lycee, fixing his wounds he had sustained from staying with his family.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Finn, the devoted acolyte. His love all too easily warped by our mother's sick hate."

Vincent/Finn turned around, smirking.

Mikael approached him.

Vincent/Finn nodded to Mikael.

--

Abattoir Compound - Ballroom

Rebekah's body was lying her coffin, still in her slumber while her soul was in someone else's body in the Fauline Cottage.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Fierce Rebekah, willing to risk everything on the chance that she may one day find happiness."

--

Flashback - 2.09 "Map of Moments"

Mikaelson Safe House - Outside

Klaus and Hayley laughed, holding their daughter in their arms.  

Kassandra: (voice over) "Klaus, the bastard child. Our mother's greatest shame."

--

Flashback - 2.07 "Chasing the Devil's Tail"

Elijah's Nightmare 

Night - Woods 

Kassandra knelt in front of Young Elijah, holding his shoulders comfortingly.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Me, Kassandra, the girl that cares for nothing other than her family."

--

Now

Lafayette Cemetery - Delphine Tomb

Lenore/Esther was in her tomb, leaning against the wall weakly, surrounded by candles, gazing off expressionlessly, still traumatized by turning into a vampire because of Kassandra and Rebekah. She was looking at the still un-opened bag of blood on the floor hungrily, doing everything within her power to not pick it up and feed.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Now, finally, we have defeated our mother, giving her the choice she never thought to give us. To live on as one of the monsters she created..."

--

Arkansas

Mikaelson Safe House - Outside

Kassandra, Klaus and Cami got out of Kassandra's car.

"Or, suffer the slow, agonizing death she so deserves," Kassandra finished.

"Um, congratulations, I guess," Cami told them. "But, right now, I'm a little more worried about Auria, considering your brother Finn's been obsessing over her, and she won't leave New Orleans because she doesn't want to have to run away and leave home again."

"Auria will be fine," Klaus told her. "Marcel will see to that, as will Noah and their collection of vampires, along with the protection of my family."

Cami looked at them in confusion. "Why would your family be protecting Auria?"

"Because that's the deal that we made," Klaus answered.

"What deal?" Cami asked.

"We went to Auria Rayvnne months ago concerning my daughter," Klaus told her. "She's the one that staged the battle of New Orleans with Marcel and Noah's help not because they wanted us dead, but because they wanted us gone, because she knew that the witches wanted my daughter to die for their sacrifice. When we were able to save her, and send her away, Miss Rayvnne and I made a deal. Her protection for my daughter's protection." Cami realized where this conversation was going, confused and stunned speechless. "Auria has been fortifying Rebekah and my daughter with cloaking spell upon cloaking spell all this time." Kassandra smiled. They walked toward the house. "I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. The little troublemaker all the fuss has been about." Hayley and Mikayla walked outside. Hayley was holding Hope. "Camille, this is Hope."

Cami was absolutely stunned. "Oh, my God. But--you said--I thought she was..."

Klaus looked at Hope. "The only way to truly protect her was to convince the world of her death." Mikayla smiled. Klaus looked at Cami. "I hope you understand, this secret cannot leave with you."

Cami was clearly happy at this revelation, nodding in understanding, smiling with tears in her eyes. She walked past them to see Hope for herself.

Hope grabbed Cami's finger, cooing.

Hayley, Mikayla and Cami laughed.

Cami smiled. "Oh, she's perfect."

--

Inside - Living Room

Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Hayley, Mikayla and Cami were talking.

"Now that we've entombed our mother, I intend to finish making the city safe for Hope," Klaus told them. "Which, to start, means dealing with the lingering problem of Finn."

Cami sighed. "Oh, once he figures out what you've done to your mother, he's gonna go off the deep end."

"Hayley, Kassandra, Mikayla and I will return home and take care of our wayward brother," Klaus told her. "You will remain here with Elijah."

Elijah looked displeased, looking out of the window.

"He's been experiencing some side effects since his ordeal as our mother's captive," Kassandra told her. "Best he stay here and convalesce."

"A single violent outburst at a filthy roadside cafe, and one never hears the end of it," Elijah told them in annoyance.

Klaus chuckled. "Oh, Cami has a way with minds plagued by demons, brother. You two can bond."

Cami looked at Elijah awkwardly.

Elijah looked uncomfortable.

"Well, if you excuse us, we best be on our way," Kassandra told them. "Rebekah should have already woken up in the body of Angelica Barker. Once she has cut the ties of Miss Barker's former life, she'll make her way directly here." She smiled. "You should expect her shortly."

Klaus, Kassandra, Hayley and Mikayla walked out of the house, leaving Elijah and Cami alone in the safe house with Hope.

--

New Orleans, Louisiana

Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

Rebekah, in her new vessel, had her wrists and ankles bound to a bed in restraints.

A male nurse tried to shove several pills into her mouth.

Rebekah spit out the pills, continuing to struggle against her restraints. "You have no bloody idea who you're dealing with."

"Let me guess," the nurse told her sarcastically. "The Easter bunny?"

The nurse grabbed another cup of pills, forcing them into Rebekah's mouth.

Rebekah finally stopped resisting, relaxing to the point of nearly being asleep.

The nurse determined it was safe to remove her restraints, freeing her from the bed, walking out of the room, leaving.

--

Hallway

Various patients, witches, were seen walking around with other nurses and orderlies.

--

Marcel's Loft 

(Song:) From the Night - Richard Boulger

Caitlin was in the loft alone, listening to Noah's song to her on the record player.

The music started to sound all static-y.

Caitlin stood in confusion, walking toward the record player, fixing the needle, trying to get it to work. "Come. On."

Caitlin got it to work correctly again, content to listening to Noah's song, smiling a small smile.

She heard something behind her, turning around in confusion.

No one was there.

Caitlin sighed, walking toward the windows, standing there, looking outside, listening to the song.

Mikael walked closer to Caitlin from behind. "This really is a beautiful song." Caitlin froze at the sound of his voice, slowly turning to face him. "Composed for you specially, I presume? By your boyfriend, Noah Dumaine? Hello, Caitlin Harris."

Caitlin looked at him nervously but defiantly. "You're him, aren't you?"

"Can you be a little more precise?" Mikael asked.

Caitlin glared at him. "Mikael."

Mikael smirked. "Hmm. You've heard of me. Wonderful."

Caitlin was clearly afraid, though she didn't let Mikael see, as her anger shone through her fear brighter than any other emotion.

(Song Ends) 

--

Worlds Colliding (The Originals)

--

Auria's Apartment - Living Room 

Marcel and Auria were talking.

Marcel was trying to get Auria to run because of Vincent/Finn being loose. "It is not safe for you here."

"It is not safe for me anywhere," Auria replied. "Finn is just one more name on the list of the people that are angry with me."

"Is this you trying to tell me that you're gonna be okay?" Marcel asked.

Auria sighed, walking closer to Marcel. "Marcel, I get that you're worried. Okay, I do. But I'm not gonna run again. I'm tired of running, Marcel. We don't have to worry about Esther, or whether I'm gonna be Rebekah's vessel anymore. I'm not scared of Finn. And I'm not gonna let myself be afraid of the witches anymore."

"What does that mean?" Marcel asked.

Auria sighed. "Mikayla is wanting to make peace with the werewolves and the vampires. That's why she's having you and your guys head over there and try to make nice."

Marcel nodded cautiously, wondering where she was going with this. "Yeah."

Auria took a deep breath, knowing that he wasn't going to like this. "I wanna try to make peace with the witches."

Marcel raised his eyebrows, incredulously surprised. "What?"

Auria turned away from him. "I was worried you'd say it like that."

"You're not serious," Marcel told her. Auria turned to face him. "You--" Marcel sighed. "Auria, you stopped their Harvest and sided with the vampires. Before that, you told me and Noah about the Rubidoux coven linking me to Caitlin so that you could try and help me stop them. Before that, you were a renegade witch. They're not gonna want to make peace with you, Auria. They're gonna want your head."

"Well, if you and the vamps are gonna have a peace offering with the wolves, then I'm sure that I can handle the witches," Auria told him, starting to walk past him.

Marcel turned after Auria, grabbing her arm to stop her, making her turn back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait."

"If I do this right, we can have peace on all sides," Auria told him. "It won't just be an endless bloodbath all the time."

"And what if you don't?" Marcel asked.

"Then I'll handle it," Auria told him. Marcel sighed in frustration. "Do you want this city to be at war until we're all dead?"

Marcel exhaled, knowing that she was right, relenting. "Like you said, Mikayla's expecting us over there at the compound today. Noah's already heading over their with the guys. Just, uh... just let me do this and we can talk about it later. Regardless, don't do anything yet, please. You're right. This city is at a breaking point, and I don't want you to die just because you're a martyr trying to right a wrong. Okay?"

Auria sighed. "Fine. But this doesn't mean that I'm gonna let it go. While you and Noah have your fun peace offering signing party, I'm gonna go check on Davina."

"All right," Marcel told her. "Just... don't do anything stupid."

"Oh, you mean piss off everyone?" Auria asked. "I think we can both agree that's more of Caitlin's territory than mine."

Marcel smirked, pulling Auria closer to kiss her goodbye, letting go. "I'll see you."

Auria smiled.

Marcel walked out, leaving.

Auria watched him go, smiling a small smile, knowing that he wasn't happy about this, but also knowing that he knew that they didn't have another choice.

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Vincent/Finn was using a hammer to break what looked like a human skull into pieces so he could crush the bones into powder for a spell. He could hear signs of struggle outside, looking up. "I take that as a sign that you've brought her?"

Mikael brought Caitlin by her arm. "Caitlin was home alone, just as you said she would be."

Caitlin was struggling immensely, angrily. "Let me go."

Mikael rolled his eyes in boredom. "If I wanted you dead, you would be dead."

Mikael pushed Caitlin into a chair, nearly making the chair and Caitlin fall to the floor.

Caitlin caught onto the table to keep herself and the chair up. She glared at Mikael. She looked at Vincent/Finn, tilting her head with feigned curiosity. "Let me guess. Finn?"

"Cookie for you," Vincent/Finn told her.

"What the hell do you want?" Caitlin asked.

"I want your blood," Vincent/Finn answered.

Mikael took Caitlin's wrist, holding it toward Vincent/Finn.

Caitlin tried to pull her hand away. "They're gonna know something's wrong if you hurt me because of the link to Marcel."

Vincent/Finn pricked Caitlin's finger, dripping the blood into the bowl next to the human skull. "Not if the wound's small enough to be caused by yourself. Besides, to yourself, you've caused worse."

"Okay, you and your psycho mother want to kill your brothers and sisters," Caitlin told him. "What does this have to do with me?"

Vincent/Finn looked at Caitlin angrily for the way she spoke of Esther. "My mother tried to show them mercy. And if they've harmed her--"

"Esther's mistake was believing there was anything left in your siblings to save," Mikael told him. Vincent/Finn anxiously ground his ingredients in a mortar. Mikael walked closer, looking at Caitlin. "Together, me and my son, believe that you can help us finally destroy them."

"Yeah, I'm not gonna help you destroy anybody," Caitlin told them. She stood, sighing. "Where's the door?"

Mikael angrily pushed Caitlin back into her chair. "Sit down."

Caitlin glared at Mikael. "Screw you." She looked at Vincent/Finn. "Screw both of you. You destroy them, you destroy every vampire in the world, including Josh, Noah and the one that I'm linked to, which will kill me, too. So, no, I'm not helping you."

"We're not giving you much of a choice," Vincent/Finn told her. "You don't have to do anything, Caitlin. You just have to be there."

Caitlin glared at Vincent/Finn. "Be where?"

Vincent/Finn continued to work on his spell. "I'm working on a boundary that will lock away everyone in the compound today, because I know that Mikayla and Jackson are planning a summit for the werewolves and the vampires. And this boundary will not end until it senses that you're dead. That's why I needed your blood." Caitlin was confused but knowing where they were going with this. "I just take you there. And you, Caitlin, you will remain there until someone kills you."

Caitlin was horrified.

--

Abattoir Compound - Balcony

(Song:) Canal Street Blues - The Treme Brass Band

Jackson was standing outside on the balcony overlooking the city. He had his journal of werewolf traditions that he learned from Ansel while he had been alive.

Mikayla walked closer, smiling. "Hey, Jackson. Thanks for meeting me here."

Jackson chuckled. "Mikayla. I ask you to marry me, and you take off for three days. Good thing I'm a secure guy. Sort of."

Mikayla was quick to change the subject. "So, you ready to do this? I mean, I know it's not gonna be simple, this mystical Unification Ceremony. It's not like we can just go to Vegas."

Jackson chuckled. "Right." Mikayla sat down on a chair. Jackson sat down on a chair opposite of her to face her. "Look, as long as the werewolves need those rings, they'll be under the witches' control." He held up his journal. "Now, if we wanna change that, we gotta do this by the book. Literally." He opened the journal to list off what they needed to do in order to perform the ceremony. "We have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony, trials to endure, devotion rituals..." Mikayla chuckled. "Yeah. Look. I know we're kinda diving into this thing, but... I think it's cool." Jackson smiled. "I know that I already know you, and that I've known you for years. But most of that time, we were under the Crescent wolf curse. Most of that time, we were only human once a month on the night of the full moon. Doesn't exactly give us a lot to go on. I'm looking forward to getting to know the real you."

Mikayla smiled, taking his hand in her own. "Me, too. For you. Obviously." Mikayla and Jackson looked at each other, chuckling, smiling small smiles, happy to be together. Mikayla heard a door open from inside, sighing. "They're here."

"Who?" Jackson asked.

Mikayla stood, leading Jackson toward the doors leading inside. "Come see."

(Song Ends)

--

Inside - Courtyard

Mikayla and Jackson walked downstairs into the courtyard.

A large group of werewolves were congregating on the ground floor, including Aiden.

"What's Jerrick doing here?" Jackson asked.

"Aiden rounded up the most influential wolves so they can talk," Mikayla explained.

"About what?" Jackson asked.

Mikayla gestured to the front door. "About them."

Marcel, Noah, Josh and Gia led a large group of vampires into the courtyard.

Noah looked up at Mikayla and Jackson, nodding in greeting.

The two groups approached each other.

Marcel stopped in front of Jerrick, holding out his arm to stay the vampires.

--

Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

Rebekah was lying on her bed, opening her eyes, spitting the pills the nurse force-fed her earlier into her hand, rolling her eyes. "Amateurs."

She heard footsteps approaching her, pushing the pills underneath her pillow.

Cassie, the Harvest Girl that Esther had once used as a vessel, stopped in the doorway. "You're the other sister. Rebekah."

Rebekah looked surprised to be recognized, standing, walking closer. "I said as much the other night. Screamed it, in fact. No one believed me. But you do." She looked at Cassie suspiciously. "Why?"

"I know a little something about Mikaelsons jumping into other people's bodies," Cassie answered. "Mostly because your mother did it to me."

Rebekah took Cassie's hands, pulling her into the room so she could close the door, turning to face her. "So, you must be that Harvest Girl. Cassie, is it?" Cassie nodded. Rebekah sighed in relief. "I'm in a bit of a bind here. So, tell me. How exactly does one go about breaking out of this joint?"

"You can't break out," Cassie told her sadly. "Once you're in, there's no leaving this place."

Rebekah scoffed. "That's ridiculous. Surely someone's gotten out?"

"Sure," Cassie answered. "But not alive."

Rebekah began to look nervous.

--

Abattoir Compound - Kol's Room

Kaleb/Kol was in his new room, finding a picture of Rebekah from 1914. He picked it up, chuckling.

Kassandra approached the doorway. "Settling into your new accommodations?"

"Well, I would have preferred my old room," Kaleb/Kol told her. "Seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery and a hybrid, I thought it best not to complain."

Kassandra held up a bottle of absinthe for him to see, smiling. "I brought you something in honor of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favorite. Or, at least, it used to be." She stepped closer, holding the bottle toward him. "La Fille Verte."

Kaleb/Kol took the bottle, looking at it. "Ding dong, the witch is dead. Or undead." Kassandra smiled, laughing. Kaleb/Kol smiled. "Whichever. Cheers."

The bottle suddenly shattered in Kaleb/Kol's hand, the contents spilling all over the floor.

Kaleb/Kol and Kassandra looked toward the door in alarm.

Vincent/Finn arrived, looking at them furiously. "Where is she?"

"Finn," Kassandra told him in annoyance. "Please, join us." Kaleb/Kol shook the liquor off of his hands, standing next to his sister. "My, my, you look peaky." Kassandra looked at Kaleb/Kol. "Doesn't he look peaky?"

"He does look peaky," Kaleb/Kol agreed.

Kassandra smiled, looking at Vincent/Finn. "You feeling all right, brother?"

Vincent/Finn gave her an unamused look. "Don't make me ask again."

"Well, I assume you're referring to our mother," Kassandra told him. "Fear not. She's tucked away somewhere perfectly safe. You'll never find her."

"You think you've won," Vincent/Finn told her, raising his arms in a shrug. "Let's see how long that arrogance lasts, sister."

Vincent/Finn glared at them, turning to leave.

Kaleb/Kol looked alarmed.

Kassandra watched Vincent/Finn go, slightly concerned.

--

Courtyard

Klaus and Hayley stood on the balcony, watching the drama unfold below.

The werewolves and the vampires were trying to form an alliance in the courtyard of the compound.

Jackson and Mikayla were standing between the two groups.

"You wolves are here because you want freedom," Mikayla told them. "And, I promise you, if you stay, you will be free. But..." She looked at the vampires. "We need as much help as we can get."

"My vamps and I are willing to stand with you against Esther and Finn," Marcel told them. "Auria Rayvnne is looking to lead the witches away from war and to peace, very much like we are right now. In return, all we want is a promise that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding."

"You're the ones who spent the last one hundred years killing and cursing us," Jerrick told them.

"Which means you might wanna listen to what we have to say," Noah told them.

Vincent/Finn walked downstairs, between the two groups. "I see you're brokering a truce between mongrels and parasites." Everyone glared at him angrily. "And just how long do you think that's really going to last? A month? A week? A day?" 

Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol joined Klaus and Hayley on the balcony. They were all alarmed and confused to what Vincent/Finn was doing.

Vincent/Finn backed away toward the doorway, backing out of the threshold, outside of the compound. He held a hand toward the alleyway behind him, using magic to pull Caitlin into view, pushing her into the compound, making her fall to the ground on her back painfully.

Noah rushed toward her. "Caitlin."

Marcel and Josh were alarmed and confused.

Caitlin groaned in pain, sitting up.

Noah knelt next to Caitlin worriedly, placing a hand on her back.

Vincent/Finn rubbed his fingers together, blowing on them, casting a spell. He slammed his hand against the doorway.

The entire building shook, startling everyone.

Vincent/Finn smiled at the alarmed looks.

Noah glared at Vincent/Finn furiously, rushing toward him.

"Noah, don't!" Caitlin told him.

Noah slammed into an invisible barrier. His skin burned as if he was outside in the sun without a daylight ring. He had to back away from the doorway before his hand could catch fire.

Marcel stepped toward them.

Josh knelt next to Caitlin.

Vincent/Finn looked at Caitlin. "Now, you only have one choice of a pure, human source of food, rather than werewolf or witch, and if Caitlin dies, Marcel dies, and your little vampire community will fall apart, especially if they're killed by one of their own." Caitlin glared at him. Vincent/Finn looked at Noah. "And you're brave, fearless second in command Noah won't be able to take over because he will fall apart from losing someone that is like a brother to him, and the girl that he loves." Noah glared at him furiously in hatred. "You might be willing to kill the wolves to protect Caitlin, yourselves, or your vampires, but are you willing to kill your own vampires to keep the two of them alive?" Marcel glared at him. "What you don't yet seem to understand is that the only thing that can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war and death. But, I imagine, given a little time confined together, you'll come to see things the way I do. And you should know that the barrier that holds you all here will only come down if Caitlin dies, and therefore Marcel. Have fun going home while you're protecting the two people that can get you out of here with their deaths."

Vincent/Finn turned to leave.

Mikayla sighed anxiously, glancing around the room at the rest of the groups, loking up at Klaus, Hayley, Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol, who were already looking at her. Klaus, Hayley, Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol were alarmed that their home could turn into a battle ground.

Everyone was both furious and worried.

Caitlin glared in the direction Vincent/Finn had left, scared and angry.

--~--

Kol's Room

Klaus tested the spell against the balcony. His skin was burning. After a moment, he pulled away.

Kaleb/Kol and Kassandra were also in the room.

"Did he really just trap us all in here?" Kaleb/Kol asked.

"He certainly did," Kassandra answered. "With Caitlin Harris, a frail human girl with anger issues willing to fire at someone who even looks at her the wrong way which will most likely lead to her death, along with Marcel Gerard's, most likely sending Noah Dumaine into a rampage."

Klaus looked at Kaleb/Kol. "We have a witch problem. You're a witch. Fix it."

Klaus started to walk past them.

Kaleb/Kol stopped him. "And what the bloody hell do you want me to do about it?"

"Well, considering the crowd, I think you'll be more motivated to find a solution," Kassandra told him. "After all, we can easily out-wait our brother's antics. You, and Caitlin, on the other hand, might find yourselves looking rather appetizing to some of our fellow prisoners."

Kaleb/Kol reconsidered. "I'm gonna need some help."

Klaus forced himself to smile. "Mm."

--

Downstairs Living Room

Marcel and Caitlin were talking.

"Josh and Noah are gonna check doors, windows, and any other entrance," Marcel told her. "Maybe he missed something."

Marcel started unpacking one of several boxes that were stacked in a corner.

Caitlin had her hands on her hips. "Can you get them to manage this guy Jerrick's attitude?"

Marcel gave her a look. "Caitlin, I want you to do two things for me."

Caitlin crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah?"

"First, knock it off with the tough girl routine," Marcel told her.

Caitlin scoffed defensively. "I'm--"

"I'm serious," Marcel told her. "Don't underestimate those wolves, or those vampires, all right? You're human, and the most obvious way to break this spell is to kill you and kill me. Now, Klaus and Kassandra, Hayley and Mikayla, the vamps, Noah, Josh? They're not gonna let that happen. But these vamps are gonna get hungry soon, and they're gonna need blood. So don't do anything to piss anyone off."

Caitlin sighed, knowing he was right. "Sorry. You're right. What's the second?"

Marcel smiled. "I want you to stay out of the way. I need you to be safe and away from danger, all right?"

Caitlin nodded.

Marcel started to go through a box.

Caitlin sighed. "So, you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?"

Marcel smiled. "What people in New Orleans have always done when trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies." Caitlin looked at him in confusion. Marcel pulled a bottle of wine out of the box. "Drink, and wishfully blow off a little steam." Marcel tossed the bottle to Caitlin. Caitlin caught the bottle easily, twisting the lid off, drinking. She raised the bottle toward him in a mock toast, turning around, walking toward the door. "Stay out of trouble."

"Don't count on it," Caitlin told him, taking a drink, walking out of the room.

Marcel scoffed softly, smirking, shaking his head. Once she was gone, he let it show how worried he actually was about her.

--

Arkansas 

Mikaelson Safe House - Kitchen

Elijah was leaving Rebekah one of what appeared to be many voicemails in the doorway to the kitchen and the living room. "Rebekah, it's me again. Please call."

Elijah hung up, looking worried.

Cami was looking through the cabinets in the kitchen, finding a bottle of bourbon, taking it off the shelf. "Yahtzee." She chuckled. "If there's one thing I've learned about you people, it's that there's always a bottle of booze around." She looked into another cabinet for glasses, looking at Elijah. "You want one?"

Elijah smiled condescendingly. "Sounds delightful. And after that, Camille, then what? We have another, and another, perhaps another after that, another after that... Before long, I find myself opening up to you, or..." He made air-quotes with his fingers. "'Baring my damaged soul', as it were."

--

Living Room

Cami walked in with two tumblers and the bottle of bourbon, sitting down on the couch.

Elijah walked in. "It's an old trick, Camille. Not a particularly clever one."

"Your mother really did a number on you guys, didn't she?" Cami asked. Elijah sat down across from her in an armchair, watching as she pulled out Trivial Pursuit and set it out on the coffee table. "Has it ever occurred to you that booze and board games is pretty much where I'm at right now?" Elijah rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. Cami pulled out one of the game cards, reading it aloud. "Here's a question. What was the name of Don Quixote's horse?"

"This is absurd," Elijah told her.

Cami sighed, setting down the trivia card, changing the subject. "Fine. Dumb idea. How's Hayley? You two seemed close."

Cami casually sipped her drink, knowing she had him beat.

Elijah realized he only had two options, talk about Hayley or play the game, sighing in defeat. "Rocinante." Cami gave him a puzzled look. Elijah sighed. "The horse's name is Rocinante."

Elijah took the bottle of bourbon, pouring himself a glass.

Cami smiled.

--

New Orleans, Louisiana

Lafayette Cemetery - Kol's Playhouse

Davina and Auria were making a spell for fun, standing across the table from each other.

"You really think that the witches are just gonna accept you after everything?" Davina asked.

"Oh, hell, no," Auria answered. Davina smirked at the way she had answered. "And I'm not saying that either of us were in the right, but, uh... I'm just tired of everyone dying. I know that the killing won't stop completely, but I just have to do something. Marcel, Noah, Jackson and Mikayla are trying to form a peace between the vampires, the werewolves, and the Originals. Why shouldn't we try to form an alliance with the witches and make everybody just stop killing each other?"

"This coming from the girl that the witches want to suffer for trying to stop the Harvest," Davina told her.

"Then they have to admit that I'd be crazy and serious about peace if I'm walking right up to them, then, won't they?" Auria replied.

Davina smiled, nodding. "Yeah, I guess you're right. And I like the idea, Auria. I really, really do. But I'm guessing that Marcel doesn't."

"What do you think?" Auria asked.

Davina nodded barely. "Do you think it would work?"

"What, peace?" Auria asked. Davina nodded. Auria sighed. "I don't know. There's only one way to find out." Her phone rang. She looked at the Caller ID to see Marcel calling, answering, putting the phone on speaker and on the table. "Speak of the overprotective devil."

Davina smiled.

Marcel was still in the compound's downstairs living room, chuckling. "Easy. Where are you right now?"

"Kol's playhouse with Davina," Auria answered. "Why?"

"'Cause Finn was here at the compound," Marcel answered. "He locked everyone--vampire, Original, werewolf, hybrid--in this place." He hesitated, knowing that they weren't going to like who else was in there. "And he locked Caitlin in here with us."

Davina and Auria looked up in alarm.

"What?" Davina asked.

"Yeah," Marcel answered. "The barrier burns anyone who tries to touch it. And Finn said that the only way to break the spell is for Caitlin, and me... to die. Kol thinks he can get us out of here another way, but we need your help."

"We'll be there soon," Davina told him.

Auria hung up.

Davina and Auria exchanged a look, walking toward the door.

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

The vampires and the werewolves were mingling in the courtyard, having drinks and trying to enjoy themselves, despite the fact that they were all trapped together.

Gia wandered around the room with a bottle of bourbon, filling up people's glasses.

Kassandra and Hayley were still on the balcony, watching.

Mikayla walked closer, joining them.

Hayley smiled weakly, turning her attention back to the courtyard.

"Worried, Hayley?" Mikayla asked. Hayley looked at her. "Or maybe the reason of your anxiety is a little further from home. How is Elijah, by the way? I'm sure he found your visit most curative."

Hayley was embarrassed. "Ew! No." Mikayla looked at her, smirking. Hayley relented. "That obvious, huh?"

Kassandra smiled.

Mikayla chuckled. "Well, you both had a certain glow about you all morning. And vampire hearing helped a little, while I was putting Hope to sleep." 

Hayley cleared her throat awkwardly. 

"Frankly, I'm glad the two of you dropped your pretenses and, uh, shall we say... let the spirit move you?" Kassandra asked.

Mikayla laughed.

Kassandra smiled, chuckling.

Hayley laughed. "Okay! Okay, okay, okay, okay, stop. This family is weird enough already." She returned serious. "I just had to try. But I don't think that it could work." 

Mikayla looked at her in understanding, sadly nodding in sympathy. She looked the ground floor of the courtyard, watching Jackson below. Jackson grabbed his own bottle of whiskey, sitting in a chair next to some fellow werewolves.

Kassandra noticed who Mikayla was looking at. "From all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, there are so few on the pain of being the object of that affection. Hayley knows what it's like with Elijah. Elijah also knew what it was like with Nicola Salvatore, while Nik knew what it was like with Kaylin Salvatore, and while Kol knew what it was like with Eliza Forbes. Noah Dumaine and Caitlin Harris had to deal with it for a few years now before they finally gave in. You knew what it was like before you really started to have feelings for Jackson, Mikayla. I knew what it was like from so many of my suitors that I never gave the chance because Nik would kill them. The truth is, Mikayla, it's not love on which the strongest foundations are built. It's the decency of merciful martyr moves to save your people."

"But it's more than that, Kassandra," Mikayla told her. "It's more than just us trying to save the werewolves and make peace with the vampires and the witches."

"You really are in love with him," Hayley told her. "Aren't you?"

Mikayla smiled a small smile, nodding. "Yeah. I only realized how much I loved him when he wasn't around. When he was the only thing that I could think about until I found him again."

Hayley smiled teasingly. "Aw."

"I thought you said no more mocking," Mikayla told her.

Kassandra, Hayley and Mikayla chuckled, laughing together.

--

Fauline Cottage - Living Room

Cassie and Rebekah were wandering around the asylum.

Around them were other patients and prisoners, all of whom looked disheveled and wearing clothes in varying stages of wear and tear. Some were playing games, while others watched an old TV.

Cassie explained the existence of this place to her. "They say this place is haunted."

"How could you possibly tell?" Rebekah asked sarcastically.

"There's lot of versions of the story, but they all start the same way," Cassie told her. "With Astrid Malchance and Mary-Alice Claire." She gestured to a nearby wall. Two portraits of each of the women were hung. "Imprisoned here over a century ago... by your brother. Then, the coven started to put others here, too. Ones broken by magic. Witches like me."

"So, that's it, then?" Rebekah asked. "They just lock you lot up and throw away the key?"

A nearby witch began to shriek as one of the nurses restrained her from behind to drag her to her room. "No! Please! I didn't do it! No! Stop! Stop!"

Another witch, an older woman with blonde hair and two parallel scars on her cheek looked at Cassie and Rebekah from across the room.

"Who are the creeps there with the scars?" Rebekah asked.

"They call themselves the Kindred," Cassie told her. They started to walk through the house again. "Years ago, they got obsessed with dark magic. Necromancy, immortality spells. So, their coven locked them up here. Since then, they kind of put themselves in charge?"

"Well, what about our magic, then?" Rebekah asked. "We're still witches, right?" She looked over at two women, who were playing a game that involved small tiles with letters printed on them. She looked at Cassie, smiling. "All we need to do is send a little distress signal."

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Davina and Auria walked up to the compound, stopping short of the entrance to the courtyard, knowing that they'd be trapped if they went any further.

Auria reached out to touch the barrier.

Kaleb/Kol walked closer, stopping Auria before she got burned. "Careful, careful. It's nasty. If you got hurt on my watch, I'm sure Marcel would rip my head off."

Auria nodded. "That sounds like Marcel, yeah."

Kaleb/Kol smirked. "Pretty girls to the rescue, eh?" Davina smiled. Auria shrugged. "You ready?"

Davina nodded.

Caitlin walked down the stairs, staying away from all of the vampires and werewolves, watching Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria.

Davina and Auria raised a hand to each other, holding them flat together. They raised their other hands toward the barrier, but didn't touch it. Kaleb/Kol held both his hands up to either of theirs to where they were nearly touching, the barrier between the girls and him. They started the spell, closing their eyes, whispering. "Singuinata vent a superem. Singuinata venet a superem. Singuinata venet a superem."

Marcel and Noah pushed their way through the crowd to watch them work.

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria were all forcefully thrown back away from the barrier lightly.

Davina gasped.

Auria looked from her hands to Kaleb/Kol to Davina to make sure they were okay.

"What just happened?" Davina asked.

Klaus walked closer to investigate. "I assume that means we're all free to go?"

Auria sighed anxiously. "No. The spell's locking us out. It's not just the blood. Finn must be channeling something. A dark object, maybe."

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria exchanged a look, frustrated and concerned.

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Vincent/Finn appeared to be talking to himself while he prepared his next spell, holding an athame in his hands. "You should have seen them. They were so... confident in our defeat." He set down the athame, walking across the room to kneel to the floor, revealing he was actually talking to Mikael. Mikael was unconscious, desiccated, lying spread-eagled in the middle of a circle drawn in chalk and surrounded by candles. Inside the circle were more magical sigils and runes drawn in chalk. Mikael was desiccated as a result of the symbol carved into his forehead, which was similar to that used by Papa Tunde to channel Rebekah and the other dead vampires' power in 1.12 Dance Back From the Grave. "But, I assure you, Father, they have no idea what they're up against now."

Vincent/Finn touched his fingers against the symbol on Mikael's forehead, allowing him to channel all of Mikael's supernatural power to boost his own magical strength.

--~--

Arkansas

Mikaelson Safe House - Living Room

Cami and Elijah were still playing Trivial Pursuit.

Cami was quickly reading off card after card, frustrated that Elijah knew the correct answer to every question she asked. "What three European countries begin with the letter A?"

"Albania, Austria, Andorra," Elijah answered in boredom.

Cami made a frustrated noise, throwing the card aside.

Elijah made himself another drink.

Cami read from another card. "Okay, hey. Who was the US president to earn a PhD?"

"The rather tedious Woodrow Wilson," Elijah answered.

Cami groaned, searching for another question in the stack of cards. "Who rode Secretary to the Triple Crown in 1973--"

"Ron Turket," Elijah answered.

Cami was frustrated and drunk beyond relief, throwing her hands up in exasperation. "No! I refuse to believe that you just happened to know that." In her excitement and drunkenness, she accidentally spilled Elijah's drink onto the table, splattering bourbon onto his shirt sleeve. She laughed. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Elijah. Here." She handed him a cloth to clean himself up. Elijah took it to blot the alcohol from his shirt. Cami started to look through the game cards. "Ooh... Okay, who was..." The longer Elijah tried to dry off his shirt, the more furiously he began scrubbing at his sleeve. Cami finally noticed, becoming concerned. "Elijah? Are you okay? Hey, Elijah."

Cami reached out to touch his hand.

Elijah quickly grabbed Cami by the wrist to stop her.

Cami's eyes widened in alarm.

Elijah gently set her arm down. "I'm not as fragile as my brother and sister suggest." Cami looked at him in concern. Elijah looked away. His phone rang. He took it out, looking at the Caller ID, answering. "Rebekah, where on Earth are you?" He listened to the voice on the other end of the line. "I see. No, I must have been dialing the wrong number. Forgive me."

Elijah hung up, looking distressed.

--

Abattoir Compound - Hallway

Klaus was walking along, on the phone. "What do you mean, she's gone?"

Elijah's voice was on the other end of the line. "I just received a call from Angelica Barker." He was in the living room of the safe house. "Who is still very much herself."

"Stay where you are," Klaus told him. "I'll handle it."

Kassandra and Kaleb/Kol walked closer.

Klaus hung up.

"Everything all right?" Kaleb/Kol asked.

"It will be, provided you've found a solution to this little quandary of ours," Kassandra told him.

"Well, I might have," Kaleb/Kol told them. "I'm not sure you're gonna like it, though."

"I'm not sure we have a choice," Kassandra replied.

"There are things that we need from the lycee, which means we need it clear of Finn," Kaleb/Kol told them. "And, knowing him, there's only one thing that will distract him for long enough."

Klaus scowled. "And what's that?"

"If you tell him where to find our mother," Kaleb/Kol answered.

Klaus exhaled. "Fine. I'll call him."

Klaus pulled his phone out.

Kassandra stopped him. "I'm sure that he'll have an easier time complying if we didn't threaten him, brother. That might peak his suspicion." She took out her phone. "I'll call him."

Kassandra walked away.

--

Empty Wing

Noah was leading Caitlin up a staircase nearby where her old "cell room" had used to be when they lived there, the highest level of the compound, away from everyone else.

"You really think there's a way out up here?" Caitlin asked.

"Uh, nope," Noah answered. "Not a chance. One of the vamps even tried climbing out over the roof. Not happening."

"So, you're just bringing me up here so I'm away from every other vampire and werewolf in this place so I don't get myself killed," Caitlin told him.

"Pretty much," Noah answered.

Caitlin smirked knowingly, nodding, looking around to make sure nobody was nearby. "Well, then, I figure, as long as we're trapped here and my boyfriend is so chivalrously trying to protect me, we might as well make the most of it."

Noah smiled, catching onto what she had said. "Ah."

Caitlin realized what she had said, smiling in surprise. "And I totally just called you my boyfriend."

"Yep," Noah agreed, smirking.

"So, that happened," Caitlin told him.

Noah smiled. "Can't take it back."

Caitlin took Noah's hands in her own, backing away against the railing behind her, shaking her head. "Maybe I don't want to." They smiled. Caitlin looked at Noah for a moment, pulling him closer into a kiss. They continued to kiss for a moment, starting sweet and slow, turning more hungry and heated and passionate. Noah started to breathe heavier. He could hear Caitlin's heartbeat, the tension and hunger inside him growing. He broke off the kiss, turning away. He involuntarily transformed. Caitlin looked at him, stunned and confused, concerned about him. "Noah?" Noah's vision blurred and was swimming. Caitlin slowly put a hand on his shoulder from behind in worried concern. "Noah? What's wrong?" Noah turned his face away from her. Caitlin walked around him to stand in front of him so she could see him. She was surprised to see him transformed. "Noah?"

Noah was forcing the urges down, making his face return to normal, though he couldn't look away from Caitlin's carotid artery.

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Vincent/Finn was casting a spell on Noah, standing over a cauldron, sprinkling herbs into the mixture of Caitlin's blood.

--

Abattoir Compound - Empty Wing

Caitlin continued to look at Noah in concern.

Noah continued to fight off his hunger produced by the spell by Vincent/Finn that wanted to make him kill her, sweating and breathing heavily from the exertion and effort it took for him to not feed on her. "Something's wrong."

Caitlin looked at him worriedly. "Are you okay?"

Noah kept her away from him, backing away. "I--I can't be here with you right now."

Noah walked away, leaving.

Caitlin watched him go in worried concern.

--

Downstairs Living Room

Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Josh were talking.

Noah was trying to explain to them about his hunger.

"Noah, hey," Mikayla told him. "Slow down."

"All I can think about is blood," Noah told them. "Caitlin's blood. It's like when I first turned, only a hundred times worse. Every part of my body wants me to kill her."

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee 

Vincent/Finn was slaughtering some kind of animal as part of a sacrificial magic spell.

--

Abattoir Compound - Downstairs Living Room

Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Josh were still talking.

Josh held his stomach in pain, overcome by the spell.

Marcel stood. "Josh?"

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

The animal was dead.

Vincent/Finn was removing the entrails.

--

Abattoir Compound - Downstairs Living Room

Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Josh were talking.

Marcel held his stomach in pain, overcome by the spell.

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee 

Vincent/Finn poured the entrails into the cauldron with the herbal and Caitlin's blood mixture.

--

Abattoir Compound - Downstairs Living Room

Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Josh were talking.

Mikayla was suddenly overcome by the spell, holding her stomach in pain, gasping.

Hayley was worried. "Mikayla?"

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Vincent/Finn poured more of Caitlin's blood into the mixture.

--

Abattoir Compound - Downstairs Living Room

Hayley, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Josh were talking.

Hayley was suddenly overcome with the spell, holding her stomach in pain, gasping for breath.

Mikayla looked up in pain. "Hayley?"

Klaus walked in. "Your vampires are looking at Caitlin like it's lunchtime." He noticed they were all struggling to stay calm, worried. "What is it?"

"They're not the only ones who are hungry," Hayley told him. "It's all of us."

"Yeah, like super-size hungry," Josh told him. "It's all dialed toward Caitlin. If we can't get to Caitlin, there's Kol, and an all-you-can-eat werewolf buffet right through doors doors."

Klaus turned to look out of the doors, knowing who was behind this, sighing. He seemed to be overcome by hunger as well.

--

Courtyard

Caitlin walked along the balcony, staying away from everyone.

All of the vampires sensed her, looking at Caitlin hungrily. Some of them were transforming. All of them were trying to fight it.

Caitlin knew it had something to do with Vincent/Finn taking her blood and making her a target, remaining strong, but was terrified of the vampires that all wanted her.

--~--

Kassandra's Room

Kassandra was even under the spell. She was pacing, on the phone.

Vincent/Finn's voice was on the other line. "Kassandra. Willing to concede so soon?"

"I merely seek to negotiate," Kassandra told him. "You want our mother, I want out of this bloody compound. The economics of what comes next should be easy to grasp, even for you."

"What I want, sister, is to exterminate the plague that is your kind," Vincent/Finn told her. "What I want is to watch the flames flicker over your smoldering corpse." Kassandra rolled her eyes in annoyance, sighing impatiently. "What I want is to hear the silence once you finally stop screaming."

Kassandra made a static noise. "I'm sorry. We must have a bad connection." Vincent/Finn laughed sarcastically. "Could you repeat everything you said after, 'What I want'?"

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that hunger hasn't yet sapped your humor," Vincent/Finn told her. "But I should warn you, sister... if those vampires even attempt to feed, they'll find themselves ravenous. Unable to stop." Kassandra looked toward her doorway, slightly nervous. "So, every moment that you waste with me will only lead you to the inevitable carnage."

"If you think you are any less of a monster than the rest of us are, brother, you are sadly mistaken," Kassandra told him. "Caitlin does not deserve to have a thousand targets on her head and a hoard of vampires wanting to use her to quench her thirst and a pack of wolves wanting her dead to free themselves from this compound."

"It's not about Caitlin, Kassandra," Vincent/Finn told her. "It's to prove that there will be no peace. And even if there will, Marcel Gerard and Caitlin Harris will be too dead to see it, and who knows what this will do to Noah Dumaine? He could go into a rage and get himself killed as well. And you are showing a rare moment when you care for someone outside your family, Kassandra. Deep down, you do care for this girl, don't you? You care whether or not Caitlin gets hurt or not. Even though both you and I were daggered and slumbering when our family was building bonds with Marcel and Noah, you care about them, and their makeshift family of Caitlin, Auria and Davina. When I was on the Other Side, I heard Caitlin tell Noah that you were all trying to be one big happy Frankenstein family. Is that where what she said comes into play?"

Kassandra was worried but angry. "Esther for our freedom and their lives. Do we have a deal?"

"Well, I think I know better than to trust your honesty," Vincent/Finn told her. "But, yes, if I find our mother unharmed, then I might consider granting everyone reprieve."

Kassandra sighed. "Saint Roch No. 1. The Delphine tomb."

Kassandra hung up, walking toward the bedroom door.

--

Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

Rebekah and Cassie were sitting on the floor.

Rebekah had spelled out "SOS R MIKAELSON WITCH ASYLUM"

Cassie looked nervous.

"All we have to do is just pop this message off to my family," Rebekah told her, holding her arms toward Cassie impatiently. "Give me your hands and lead the way. I don't know what I'm doing."

"I can't," Cassie told her nervously. "The pills they give us are lobilia flower. It makes it impossible to concentrate. No one can do much magic here."

"You're a Harvest girl, for God's sake," Rebekah told her in frustration. "Now, pull yourself together."

Cassie reluctantly took Rebekah's hands, starting to slowly speak the incantation so Rebekah could follow her lead. "Vain ce message ca a le main sur lai vain."

Cassie and Rebekah chanted together. "Vain ce message ca a le main sur lai vain." Wind started to blow. "Vain ce message ca a le main sur lai vain. Vain ce message ca a le main sur lai vain."

When they heard the door open, they immediately stopped the spell.

The blonde, scarred member of the Kindred walked in. She looked at them suspiciously for a moment. "Time to eat."

The Kindred witch walked out, leaving.

Cassie and Rebekah stood, joining the rest of the house for dinner.

The message they spelled out was magically scattered across the floor by a gust of wind.

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Most of the werewolves and the vampires were still congregated in the courtyard.

The vampires were huddled in a group on one side of the room.

The werewolves watched the vampires curiously on the other side, noticing that they were visibly anxious, restless and hungry.

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria were setting up a spell at the barrier/doorway.

Noah was watching from nearby, sweat glistening his skin as he fought of his hunger, running his hands over his face to wipe the sweat away.

Caitlin slowly stepped down the steps.

Vampires looked at Caitlin hungrily.

Noah walked toward them, ushering the vampires nearby the stairs away toward the others. "Get gone."

The vampires walked toward the others.

Noah stopped on the other side of the stairwell railing as Caitlin, gripping the railing to keep himself in control.

"What's going on, Noah?" Caitlin asked. "Why are the vamps staring at me like I'm dinner?"

"It's Finn," Noah told her. "He still has your blood at the lycee. And it's using it in a spell to make us hungry. For you, Caitlin."

Caitlin was nervous, but not surprised, nodding to herself. "Yeah. I guess I already knew that. I just... needed to hear it. For some damn reason." She looked at Noah in concern. "Are you gonna be okay?"

Noah was surprised and amused that Caitlin was asking about him. "You're wanted dead by pretty much every wolf in this room, and every vamp is starving and their first choice is you, and you're worried about me?"

Caitlin shrugged. "Well, what can I say? I'm not really in the habit of worrying about myself."

"Yeah, well, I am," Noah told her. "And I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

Caitlin looked at Noah nervously, noticing that he was doing everything he could not to feed on her now, looking down. "What if you do?"

Noah looked down to see that his knuckles were white from gripping the railing so hard as a result of him fighting his bloodlust. He didn't loosen his grip, and he didn't know how to answer, loathing himself for falling prey to the spell that wanted him to kill the girl he loved. "I'll be okay. I don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here, or how hungry they're gonna get. Because if they get hungry enough, they're not just gonna come after you, Caitlin. They're gonna come after Kol, and they're gonna go after the wolves."

Caitlin nodded in understanding. "I know."

Noah looked at her reassuringly in determination. "You're gonna get out of here. Davina, and Auria? They're gonna get you out. We're all gonna get out."

Caitlin sighed, nodding. "Yeah. We just have to survive until then."

One of the vampires accidentally bumped into Jerrick.

The vampire and Jerrick glared at each other, in each other's faces.

"Watch it," Jerrick told him.

"Hey!" Gia told them, pulling the vampire away.

Jackson pulled Jerrick in the opposite direction. "Break it up!"

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria continued setting up at the entryway.

Marcel walked toward them. "Things are getting testy out there. Come on, we better move this along."

"Uh, Finn's boundary is too strong," Auria told them. "It's fueled by Caitlin's blood, and therefore an entire coven's worth of magic because the link. If we're gonna break the spell, we need her blood."

Marcel shook his head. "No, no, no. If they smell her blood, they're gonna pounce on her. Everyone here is doing everything they can not to feed on her now."

"Marcel, we don't have a choice," Auria told him. "Her blood can help us cast a destruction spell. It would temporarily neutralize all magical objects in the compound, including the compound itself. If it works? Well, then it will give us sixty seconds to escape while the boundary is shut down."

"All right, all right, that sounds good to me," Marcel told them.

"If the spell works, it will suppress all magical objects in the vicinity," Kaleb/Kol told him. "That means your daylight rings."

Marcel groaned in frustration. "And if we go outside in the sun without our rings, we're dead."

Davina looked at Kaleb/Kol and Auria. "Unless we wait for nightfall."

Marcel looked toward the courtyard where the vampires were eyeing Caitlin, becoming more concerned. "They're also new. They're not going to be able to fight the hunger, and Caitlin's not gonna survive until nightfall. We're going to have a bloodbath on our hands before we even get close."

Marcel, Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria looked at each other, at a loss for options.

--

Arkansas

Mikaelson Safe House - Living Room

Elijah was looking out of the window, in the midst of having more flashbacks about Hayley/Nicola, Tatia and Clara.

Cami walked in. "Elijah?" Elijah didn't answer. Cami walked closer, taking a deep breath. "Elijah, are you okay?" Elijah didn't answer. "Hey, I know you're worried about Rebekah..." Cami reached out to gently touch his shoulder. Elijah turned to face her, pushing her hand away. He was transformed. Cami became frightened, backing away from him. Elijah advanced on her, seemingly lost to the past. "Elijah? Elijah, please. Calm down." Cami was cornered against the wall. "Elijah, please calm down."

Cami closed her eyes in fear, sure that he was going to attack her.

Nothing happened.

Cami opened her eyes to finf that Elijah was gone. She relaxed, trying to catch her breath, relieved that she didn't get hurt.

--

New Orleans, Louisiana

Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

Rebekah was desperately trying to open the windows so she could get out of there, but they were locked from the outside or by magic. She groaned in frustration. "Kol." She heard the sound of wind behind her, turning around, looking at the floor to see that the lettered tiles had moved to spell 'WHO ARE YOU'. "Rebekah bloody Mikaelson. Who the hell are you?" She waited for a response. Nothing happened. Rebekah turned around. She saw a spirit of some kind with blonde hair and a black lace dress who was clutching a silver and blue necklace in her hands. Rebekah screamed. The blonde Kindred witch and the male nurse walked in, looking at her suspiciously. Rebekah looked around. The spirit had disappeared. Rebekah looked at the Kindred witch and the nurse. "She was just here!" The nurse slowly approached her, looking at her suspiciously. "No, you don't understand. There was somebody in my room. There's... just listen to to me, okay? There's a girl. A girl in black."

Rebekah backed away from them, accidentally knocking her pillow to the floor, which revealed the pills she had pretended to take she had hidden underneath.

The nurse looked at the Kindred witch. "She hasn't been taking her pills."

"No!" Rebekah told them. The nurse reached over to restrain her. Rebekah temporarily forgot that she was no longer a vampire, pushing the nurse onto the bed, biting into his neck. The Kindred witch ran toward her. Rebekah pushed her into a nearby dresser, making her hit her head and fall unconscious. She caught her breath, making a face when she realized the nurse's blood was in her mouth. "Ugh, that's disgusting."

Rebekah ran out of the room.

--

Hallway

Rebekah ran through the hallway, looking around frantically for the girl she had seen.

The spirit appeared in the doorway, walking upstairs.

Rebekah quickly decided to follow her. "Here's hoping you're a friendly ghost."

Rebekah got ready to run up the stairs.

--~--

Lafayette Cemetery - Delphine Tomb

There had been a brick wall built up to entomb Lenore/Esther inside.

They were broken down by magic.

Vincent/Finn walked in. 

Lenore/Esther was sitting on the floor.

Vincent/Finn smiled when he saw his mother alive. "Mother? I thought for sure I'd find you dead. I've come to save you."

Lenore/Esther sighed in relief, standing to face her son. "I knew you would, my sweet child."

Lenore/Esther caressed his face with her hand. She was hungry, transforming, revealing she had completed the transition. 

Vincent/Finn was disgusted by the sight of her as a vampire. He looked around, seeing the empty blood bag next to her, backing away, looking absolutely horrified. "No."

Lenore/Esther looked miserable and disgusted with herself.

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria finished setting up the spell, passing the ingredients through the barrier, done creating a circle with sand and salt, placed with reddish-pink flower petals in the middle.

Across the room, tensions were still running high between the two species.

Jerrick picked a fight with a nearby vampire. "What are you looking at?"

Jerrick shoved the vampire. The vampire lunged toward him.

Josh was sitting at the bar, looking toward them in concern.

Gia rushed over to intervene.

The vampire stood in Jerrick's face. "You want a piece of me?"

Jerrick picked up a nearby table, smashing it into pieces. He and another werewolf quickly picked up two wooden legs to use as stakes. Jerrick swiped his at one of the vampires. The vampire ducked back toward Caitlin on the stairs.

Caitlin stood quickly, backing away.

Noah stood. "Hey!"

Jerrick tried to stake the vampire. The vampire sidestepped, making him miss.

The stake skidded along Caitlin's arm inside, making her groan a scream of pain. Her arm was wounded badly, bleeding.

Marcel's arm was wounded in the same place as Caitlin's because of the link, bleeding.

The smell of Caitlin's blood stirred up the vampires even more. They all hungrily started to circle around Caitlin on the stairs.

Caitlin looked all around them nervously, breathing heavily, turning toward the top of the staircase, trying to run upstairs to get away from them.

A vampire appeared in front of Caitlin to stop her.

Davina looked up worriedly, desperately. "Caitlin!"

One of the vampires jumped on Caitlin, pushing her to the ground. He and another vampire bared their fangs, trying to feed.

Noah rushed toward them, snapping Vampire 1's neck, pulling Vampire 2 away, pushing him downstairs toward the crowd of vampires to keep them all back.

Jackson, Mikayla, Hayley and Kassandra were restraining vampires.

Marcel was restraining Jerrick.

Caitlin looked at Noah gratefully in relief.  "Noah." Blood continued to seep into her clothes over her arm. Noah became overwhelmed by hunger at the smell of her blood, by how close he was to her. He turned to look at Caitlin, drawn to her blood. He could hear her heartbeat racing, doing everything possible to stop himself, but the spell and the hunger was taking control. Caitlin looked at him in fear, scared that he would be the one to kill her. "Noah..."

Noah looked as if he was about to attack.

Klaus rushed to stand between Caitlin and Noah, putting a hand on Noah's chest to stop him. "Noah. You need to calm down before you do something you will regret."

Noah was brought out of his daze, looking at Klaus, breathing heavily.

Klaus was understanding, looking at him knowingly.

Another vampire tried to attack.

Auria looked up from where she was, using magic to snap the vampire's neck, letting him fall.

Marcel struggled to hold Jerrick back. "Auria! Davina!" Start the spell!"

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria quickly continued setting up, tearing up herbs and lighting candles.

Caitlin held her arm and pain. For the first time, she seemed truly terrified.

--

Fauline Cottage - Hallway

Rebekah continued to follow the spirit up the stairs, to an attic of some sort. 

The spirit passed through the locked door.

Rebekah tried to open it, finding that there was no doorknob, just a keyhole. She pounded on the door to open it to no avail, desperately beginning to throw herself against it. "Stupid... human... body!"

Rebekah started to walk away, visibly disappointed.

There was a creaking noise behind her.

Rebekah turned around.

The door was ajar.

Rebekah quickly walked toward the door.

--

Attic

The room was extremely dusty, as if no one had been in there for a long time.

In the middle of the room was a wooden coffin with a clear lid, though it had become foggy with age and dust. Inside the coffin was the same girl who led Rebekah here, who was clutching the same necklace from earlier.

Rebekah looked at the girl in the coffin curiously.

She heard footsteps coming upstairs, walking toward the door.

--

Hallway

Rebekah walked out of the attic into the hallway.

The door behind her magically slammed closed.

A male witch with long blonde hair and two parallel scars on his right cheek glared at Rebekah silently.

"I'm sorry," Rebekah told him. "I'll go willingly."

The witch grabbed her by the arm, pulling her downstairs.

Rebekah looked back at the mysterious attic.

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Delphine Tomb

Vincent/Finn was still with his mother, distraught over her transformation into a vampire.

"Finn, please," Lenore/Esther begged. "I fought it for as long as I could." Vincent/Finn turned away from her. Lenore/Esther stood, tears in her eyes. "Look at me. I am still our mother." Vincent/Finn finally looked at her, but it was clear he felt betrayed. "I'm sorry. I was just so hungry."

"You're a hypocrite," Vincent/Finn told her. "You speak of purification, of cleansing the souls of our family, and yet you caved to temptation instead of standing with your principles." Lenore/Esther closed her eyes in shame. Vincent/Finn glared at her in disgust. "It was your morality, Mother. Your conviction, that hardened me. That's why I should by you." He stood above her, raising his voice to a shout. "That's why I fought for you! I would have done anything for you. My mother. She who gave me life."

Lenore/Esther thought this meant he was forgiving her, walking toward him with hope in her eyes. "Yes."

"But I know she would want me to finish what we started," Vincent/Finn told her.

Lenore/Esther looked at him in confusion.

Vincent/Finn grabbed Lenore/Esther by the throat, pushing her against the wall, pulling out an athame, carving the sacrificial magic symbol onto her forehead to take her power, making her scream.

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Marcel had taken Caitlin to the side of the courtyard away from everyone else. They were talking alone, indistinctly. 

Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria were finally ready to cast the destruction spell. They held up their hands like they had before. "Singuinata venet a superem. Singuinata venet a superem. Singuinata venet a superem."

A large gust of wind came through, blowing out all of the candles around them, blowing Davina and Auria's hair toward the courtyard.

Davina gasped.

Davina held out her hand to check for the boundary.

Kaleb/Kol tried to stop her, raising his hand.

Auria looked up worriedly. "Davina!"

Kaleb/Kol and Davina's hands met without burning, revealing that the spell worked.

Auria smiled, proud of what they had done.

Mikayla stepped forward. "Hayley, Jack, now!"

"Come on, go!" Jackson told them.

Hayley, Mikayla and Jackson ushered the werewolves past Kaleb/Kol, Davina and Auria.

The vampires, who couldn't leave in the daylight, hid out in the shadows of the courtyard until it was safe again.

"Remember, sixty seconds!" Auria told them.

Caitlin ran out of the compound, standing next to Davina and Auria.

Davina and Auria wrapped their arms around Caitlin in relief, sighing. 

Caitlin finally relaxed, wrapping her arms around Davina and Auria. She was still in their embrace, looking toward where Noah was standing inside.

Noah looked at Caitlin in regret for trying to hurt her, willingly or not, hating himself.

Klaus walked out of the compound, standing with Davina, Caitlin and Auria.

Kassandra walked with him. Her daylight necklace was disrupted, so it didn't protect her from the sun, making her burn and groan and gasp in pain. Since she was an Original, the sun wouldn't kill her, allowing her to step through the threshold to the other side into the shade. She stood with Davina, Caitlin, Auria and Klaus, starting to heal from being burned, breathing heavily in relief. She looked at Kaleb/Kol. "Come on. Now."

Kaleb/Kol started to cross the threshold.

Klaus grabbed Kaleb/Kol, throwing him back into the compound, making him fall to the ground and cut his forehead. "Slight change of plans, sister. I no longer have to treat our brother as anything but the treacherous liar that he truly is."

"What the bloody hell?" Kassandra asked incredulously.

Klaus ignored her, looking at Kaleb/Kol. "Where is she?"

Kaleb/Kol stood, looking at the vampires.

The vampires looked at him hungrily, but luckily for him, they couldn't attack him while their daylight rings were still neutralized.

Davina looked at Klaus. "Please! They'll kill him."

"Well, he should have thought about that before he betrayed our sister," Klaus told them. "Rebekah never made it to her new body, did she?" He looked at Kaleb/Kol. "And, seeing as you cast the spell, and, well... you're you, I'd hardly call it an uncrackable case."

"Rebekah's fine," Kaleb/Kol told them, walking toward them. "It was a prank, nothing more than anything you lot have done to me, but I bet it's different when it's one of--"

Kaleb/Kol tried to pass the threshold. His skin burned, making him back away and groan in pain.

Klaus smirked mockingly. "Ooh. Barrier's back up." The vampires realized they could go back into the sunlight, swarming around Kaleb/Kol. "And those vampires look oh-so hungry. Now that their first choice of Caitlin Harris isn't at their reach, they'll be only focused on you. Now, I was willing to welcome you back in my home. But you had to return to your petty, selfish jealousies. Well, let's see how well they help you survive when you're stuck in there."

Kassandra looked at Klaus incredulously, angrily. She tried to walk into the compound. She was burned by the barrier, unable to return to Kaleb/Kol for his protection.

Klaus smirked, turning around, walking away, leaving.

Davina, Caitlin and Auria looked at Kaleb/Kol in shock, watching helplessly.

The vampires swarmed around Kaleb/Kol.

"Kassandra..." Kaleb/Kol trailed off.

"Kol, get out of there, now," Kassandra told him.

Kaleb/Kol looked at Kassandra, nodding, backing toward the staircase, accidentally bumping into Marcel.

Marcel looked at Kaleb/Kol hungrily.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa," Kaleb/Kol told them.

"Marcel," Auria told him. "Noah."

Marcel looked at Davina, Caitlin and Auria for a moment, turning to Kaleb/Kol, leading him forcefully toward the stairs. "If I were you, I would make myself scarce. Go!"

Kaleb/Kol ran up the stairs.

Noah and Marcel blocked the staircase so the vampires couldn't follow him.

Kassandra looked at them with anger that was directed at Klaus for leaving their brother in there to die, turning around, walking away, leaving to find a way to get him out, leaving Davina, Caitlin and Auria to watch the vampires.

--~--

Night - Bayou

(Song:) Marry You - Train

Mikayla was sitting outside of Jackson's trailer, at a picnic table.

Jackson walked closer with beers. "I should have known this whole thing would go to hell the moment Klaus offered me those damn moonlight rings."

Mikayla sighed. "God. Moonlight rings, daylight rings... if I ever hear the word 'ring' again, it will be all too soon."

Mikayla took a drink of her beer.

Jackson turned toward the campfire, pulling out a small box with an engagement ring inside, taking a deep breath, turning to Mikayla. "Maybe just one more." He held the ring toward Mikayla. Mikayla was surprised and speechless. "I love you, Mikayla. I think I always have. Even when you didn't know what was going on. When you didn't know who you were, or who you are. And even when you found out for yourself."

Mikayla smiled a small smile, touched beyond compare. "Jack..."

Jackson shook his head. "No, let me say this. I loved you before I knew you. And every moment that I spend with you, every single thing that I learn about you just makes me love you even more. But, I promise that we will turn this around for our pack. We'll save our friends from whatever hell we've dragged them into, and that is the only thing I can ask from you." He took the ring out of the box, holding it between his fingers. "Because I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, Mikayla Labonair, and living out here in fear while you lived on was one of them, even if I was only trying to protect you. But, I want to marry you." Mikayla smiled, tears of joy in her eyes. "And I, knowing everything that I know... I hope to hell that you'll marry me."

Mikayla put a hand on his cheek, nodding happily, laughing.

Jackson started to laugh with joy, putting the engagement ring on her left ring finger.

Mikayla smiled, wrapping her arms around Jackson's neck, kissing him for a long moment. Jackson responded slowly and sweetly, building up passionately.

They were getting the chance to save their pack, their people, their family, and be with each other, the ones they love, all the same. 

And couldn't be more happier.

(Song Ends)

--

Lafayette Cemetery - Lycee

Klaus had come to find Vincent/Finn gone. He was on the phone. "I need you to trust me. Kassandra can handle finding Rebekah."

Elijah was outside the safe house, pacing. "Brother, you are asking me to do nothing."

"Elijah, right now, the most important thing is that you are there, protecting Hope," Klaus told him.

Elijah sighed. "So be it." Cami tried to sneak onto the porch without Elijah noticing. "I shall remain here with the... hopelessly courageous Camille. She certainly has charisma, though she does lack stealth."

Elijah turned to see Cami.

"You want to talk about hopelessly courageous and charismatic girls?" Klaus asked. "You should have seen Caitlin Harris today. I'll explain later." Kassandra walked in, stopping when she saw Klaus, looking at him angrily. Klaus sighed. "Let me call you back." Klaus hung up. Kassandra punched Klaus in the face. Klaus expected this reaction from her, sighing, looking at his little sister, unamused. "Not now, Sandra."

Kassandra pushed Klaus into the wall. "He is our brother, Nik."

"Yes, our brother," Klaus agreed. "Our brother who betrayed our sister and put her God knows where in God knows who. I'm trying to find Rebekah. What are you doing?"

"Trying to save Kol," Kassandra answered. "The brother who knows exactly where Rebekah is. And we'll never find out if he's dead."

Klaus seemed to realize his mistake.

Kassandra looked at Klaus angrily, letting him go, turning around, walking toward the exit.

"And where are you going?" Klaus asked.

Kassandra didn't look at him, continuing to walk. "Going to check on our mother."

--

Arkansas

Mikaelson Safe House - Outside

Elijah and Cami were talking on the porch.

"I'm sorry," Cami told him nervously. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just thought you left."

"I owe you an apology," Elijah told her. "My sister's missing, my family's in jeopardy, I am... uh, utterly powerless to help them. This is not a state of affairs I'm accustomed to." Cami looked at Elijah nervously. Elijah stepped closer, smiling  small, uncomfortable smile. "Perhaps I'm not weathering this ordeal as well as one would hope." He hesitated, not sure what to say next. "Forgive me."

Cami considered his apology for a moment, nodding in forgiveness, smiling a small smile. "If you ever want to talk about it... it's kind of what I do."

They smiled, finally at ease, walking inside.

--

New Orleans, Louisiana

Lafayette Cemetery - Delphine Tomb

(Song:) Smoke & Mirrors - Agnes Obel

Kassandra walked into the mausoleum where she had entombed Lenore/Esther, only to find the wall broken through, and Vincent/Finn and Lenore/Esther were both gone. She saw the empty blood bag on the floor, leaning against the wall, sighing, knowing that her mother had made the decision to become a vampire, but not knowing where she was.

--

Oliver Tomb

Vincent/Finn laid down Lenore/Esther's body next to Mikael's body in the same spelled circle on the floor as the one in the lycee.

Both Lenore/Esther and Mikael had their foreheads carved with the sacrificial magic symbol, desiccated.

Vincent/Finn stood, looking down on his neutralized parents. "We were a family once. I can remember the love between you, how happy you were that I was your son. And I remember the day that we lost our Freya, and how we never got that happiness back. I remember it all. You should have stopped there. Instead, you had them, the monsters you call children. And for that, you will all pay."

--

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard

Marcel, Noah, Gia and Josh and the other vampires were pacing around the house, still suffering from extreme hunger.

Kaleb/Kol walked out onto the balcony to check on things. He saw the hungry vampires looking at him, walking into his room.

--

Kol's Room

Kaleb/Kol closed the door, blocking the door with several pieces of furniture. He started to pace around, accidentally knocking over the photo of Rebekah from 1914. He knelt next to the picture, looking at it in guilt, knowing that what he had done to her was the reason he was in this mess.

--

Fauline Cottage - Rebekah's Room

The two blonde Kindred witches carried a half-asleep Rebekah back into her room, laying her down onto her bed.

The man nodded to the woman.

The woman gave Rebekah one last suspicious look.

The two witches walked out, leaving.

Rebekah was truly sleeping.

The lettered tiles on the floor started to shuffle themselves.

--

Attic

There was a long view of the blonde girl in the black dress in the coffin.

--

Rebekah's Room

Rebekah was still sleeping.

The letters on the floor went from spelling "WHO ARE YOU" to "Freya".

(Song Ends)

--~--

2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned" Trailer 

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in Marcel's Loft, Caitlin took a glass and a bottle of bourbon, pouring herself a drink. Her hands were shaking, revealing just how shaken up she really was. She noticed a bite mark on her arm.

The bite mark was a werewolf bite.

Savannah Harris appeared in front of her, a hallucination caused by the wolf bite.

Caitlin stopped when she saw her mother there in front of her, in shocked denial. "Mom?"

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the compound, Marcel, Noah, Josh and Gia were talking.

Noah grabbed Marcel's arm, pushing up his sleeve to reveal the werewolf bite.

Marcel pulled his arm away.

"Is that a werewolf bite?" Gia asked.

"You're six ways to dead if you or Caitlin don't get Klaus' blood in you," Noah told him.

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the courtyard, Noah and Marcel stood on the balcony, looking at the vampires below.

"We can't fall apart now," Noah told them.

TRAPPED

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in an alley, Caitlin held her head, exasperated and overwhelmed, closing her eyes. She slammed her hands down to her sides. "Get out of my head!"

Caitlin opened her eyes. She looked surprised, looking around, turning around.

HELPLESS

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in a chambre de chasse, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra, Vincent/Finn and Kaleb/Kol were talking.

"I want you to know how it feels to be powerless," Vincent/Finn told them.

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the church, Klaus, Kassandra, Davina and Auria walked toward the door.

Kassandra fell unconscious.

Klaus rushed toward her, catching his sister as she fell. "Kassandra!"

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the courtyard, Gia stood with the vampires, looking up at Marcel and Noah. "We have to feed."

HUNGRY

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the bayou, Mikayla walked away through the woods.

Jackson followed her.

From 2.11 "Brotherhood of the Damned", in the courtyard, Noah and Marcel were standing on the balcony. 

Hallucination!Noah in an Army uniform appeared on the other side of Marcel. "We don't all get to get out of this alive."

Marcel looked from Noah to Hallucination!Noah on either side of him, sighing, shaking his head.

WORLDS COLLIDING (THE ORIGINALS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...
415K 8.9K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
57.1K 910 76
A book dedicated to The Vampire Diaries and its spin offs The Originals and Legacies. Here are the characters I will write for. Damon Salvatore St...
93.5K 3.5K 20
After being left to die, she began to hate her sire. For nine hundred years, she slaughtered indiscriminately, picturing her face on every victim. An...