chapter 6 - Wheel Inside the Wheel

Outfits in the external link 

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the courtyard, Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah waked out of the compound.

Auria: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)"

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the back of Lenore's store, Hayley and Mikayla stood in front of Auria protectively, glaring at Lenore/Esther.

Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah walked in.

"I assume you've had the misfortune of speaking to my mother," Kassandra told them.

Later, Hayley, Mikayla and Auria were gone.

Lenore/Esther looked at Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah. "I have come to heal our family. For you, I will undo everything that has been done, thereby giving you a new life."

From 2.03 "Every Mother's Child", in the dining room of the compound, Vincent/Finn looked at his siblings, feigning offense. "Oh, you mean you don't recognize me?"

Kassandra looked at him in realization. "It's been a long time, Finn."

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", in Rousseau's, Auria and Vincent/Finn were sitting across the table from each other.

"Auria, I'm one of the only witches that is still willing to talk to you," Vincent/Finn told her.

"I'm trying to build a peace for this city, Vincent," Auria told him.

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", in Marcel's Loft, Elijah, Hayley, Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Mikayla, Auria, Oliver and Aiden were talking.

"Aiden, you and Oliver escort the children," Elijah told him.

Hayley nodded in agreement. "We'll handle the rest."

From 2.04 "Live and Let Die", in the garage, Vincent/Finn used magic to throw Oliver back against a car, making him hit his head and fall to the ground, unconscious.

Lenore/Esther was standing behind Elijah, having telekinetically staked him, holding out her hand, twisting it, using magic to twist the stake until it staked Elijah in the heart.

From 2.05 "Red Door", in the crypt, Elijah was chained up, glaring at Lenore/Esther. "No more."

"Oh, I'm afraid we've just begun," Lenore/Esther told him.

From 2.05 "Red Door", in the garage, Hayley, Marcel, Noah, Mikayla and Auria were in the parking garage where Elijah and Noah had fought against the werewolves in 2.04 Live and Let Die.

Hayley was holding her phone. "Something has happened to Elijah."

From 2.05 "Red Door", in the crypt, Elijah tried to lunge toward her angrily, but still couldn't get any closer. 

"Oh, stop fighting, Elijah," Lenore/Esther told him. "I want you to rejoin our family, take the body of a mortal. We can all be happy again."

Elijah looked at her furiously. "Get out of my head."

"The only way to find peace is my way," Lenore/Esther told him.

Elijah hung his head.

--~--

Flashback - 972 AD

Kingdom of Norway

Night - Village