Gilinsky's Sister :: h. grier

נכתב על ידי smilinghayes7_

Jack Gilinsky always wanted to keep his little sister a secret, to save her from heartbreak from his friends... עוד

1
Well done #SupremeHayes
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1k also just stuff
14
15
16
17
18
19
This isn't goodbye
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Q & A's ?
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Finale

2

5.6K 43 10
נכתב על ידי smilinghayes7_

--Riley Gilinsky--

I wake up in a strange house then remember where I am, Then I hear a knock on the door. 

"Come in" I groggily say, 

"Riles" He says 

"Sammy!" I say running to hug him, then a girl comes in "Wilky, do you have a girlfriend?" I smirk. 

He goes over and kisses her on the cheek."yes I do" he nods. Sammy, Skate, Johnson and I are close since they knew Jack had a sister seeing as we all knew each other from Omaha. It's just the other boys who didn't know.  

I get out of bed and put out my hand "Riley," I say smiling. "Anastasia but you can call me Stassie" she says with a sweet smile.

"I like her Sam, shes a keeper" I wink, he chuckles "Wanna go out for breakfast?" I ask, they shake their head. 

"Me and Stas already had breakfast" They smile at me, "but were going to the beach, wanna come?" Sam asks, "sure but actually, do something else first and then you can pick me up or meet you there, I want breakfast I am hungry." I laugh, they nod "Thanks and nice meeting you Stassie" I say, Sam puts his hand around her waist and they walk out, in a gross couple way.

Then my phone buzzes.

unknown number; hey its hayes, i heard what happened. Hope your ok, Nash gave me your number, idk why jack didn't want anyone to know about you. come over if need be :)

I smile and my heart feels like it just melted into jelly, "Hello?" Sam walks in and snaps his fingers at me. "Ah what?" I ask, he laughs.

"I am going, could you just clean the house? Nate will come be home soon" he says, I nod and smile "Have fun lovers" Stas laughs, "Bye Riles," She walks off, I hear the door close.

Then my phone buzzes.

Gilinsky; Hey sis, I'm sorry?

I scoff and ignore it, then the front door bursts open, "I'm Home!" Someone yells, Nate.

"Nate, I am in here" I laugh, he sounds high, "Ahhh baby G" he coos, "Nathan" I hug him, he smells like weed. 

"Baby G, why aren't you at Big G's house?" He says, grabbing a bowl of grapes. "You don't even like grapes, Nate but whatever" he chuckles for a bit. "I gotta go out again" he walks out the door and grabs a penny board. Oh no. 

I flip open Sammy's Laptop and search in flights for Omaha, Then my phone starts to ring.

I look at the caller id and see its mom,

"Hey honey," she says over the line. 

I start getting sad, "mom I am coming home for a bit." I say, she pauses for a moment and coughs "ah sure honey but your gonna be in a different room." She says, with her voice being distant from the phone, I am probably on Speaker.

"Oh okay, thats fine, I'll take the couch." I say smiling, then remember she cant see me. "Haha okay, sweetheart."

"Love you"

"Love you"

"Your father will pick you up from the Airport." She says. I nod "sure" I hang up.

Then my phone buzzes again, leave me alone!

Chelsea; hey hun, I need you for a interview!

Riles.G; Aww, sure chels!

Riles.G; what time?

Chelsea; um go about 12 noon tomorrow

Riles.G; sure

I quickly text mom

Riles.G; mom i am coming home tomorrow, taking a late night flight. 

Read, 10:30am

I quickly strip down and jump into the shower.

Once I get out, I see I have a few messages from MB

Mads.B;  jack told me, hes a idiot sometimes, going to the beach with sammy and a girl? Meet you there💖 x

Mads.B; heyyyyyy ly 💓 will talk to him xx

Mads.B; gorgeous! I have talked to him, will see u @ the beach, hes not coming, I am though. 💖💖

I smile and text hayes.

Riles.G; hayes! come relax w/ me and sammy! 😊👋 the main beach off California Avenue!

It spreads across my phone that hayes grier followed me on Instagram, twitter and added me on snapchat.

I get into my bikini and grab a cover up, text sammy

Riles.G; yo Wilkinson! Come to get me🙏🏽

Wilkerson; sure G 😊

I smile and lock up the house then I see a white Jeep.

Sammy winds the passenger seat window down, "Yo! Lets go!" He yells, I roll my eyes "Coming Sam!" I laugh, I hop in and plug in my seatbelt in, 

"Hey sam could I stay two days extra?" I ask, Sam looks in the rear view mirror and looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Why would you ask that?" He asks, Stas looks back and smiles "Dont torture her, shes being polite" she smiles and looks at me for agreement, I nod, Sam nods "fool! I love having you around! Sure!" He exclaims,

"I will be at the recording studio, during the day" He says, I nod "I'll be chillin in the lounge room, I will be outta your way" I say, he smiles "You dont need to be out of my way." He says "I do" I ask.

"Umm no you don't Riles, your family" he says smiling, Sam smiles a lot.

"Thanks Sammy" I say, he laughs "No problamo" he jokes, "Cool" I sit back and wait for the beach.

We get to the beach and sammy locks up the car, "We'll meet you in the water!" He yells, which gets a few girls attention. Good one sam!

"Oh my god! Can we get a picture!" A girl and another girl says in unison, he nods and they give me and Stas a dirty look. I scoff, "do you know who we are" pointing at me and Stas, gesturing to the two girls.

They shake your heads, "I am Riley Gilinsky and this is Sam's Girlfriend, I would back off if I were you!" I shout, she rolls her eyes, thats were I broke. 

"STAS GRAB HER!" Sammy shouts. Stas just misses my wrist, I lunge at them and pull them up by the collar of her shirt, "Look, I love the fans but you really need to respect the girls, the Omaha boys hang out with, some fans do but the others need to" I put her down, "Respect us" I say, she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, whats your name hun?" I ask sweetly "Christina" she replies. 

"Well Christina, Did your mother bring you here?" The brown haired girl nods 

"My name is Molly, I love you. Stas I love you too" Stas nods and smiles "When I turn around you better be gone" I say, she walks off, "So Molly, you can stay but whats your handle on Instagram and Twitter" I say, she nods and passes them out.

Its about an hour later and the fans left. Sam lectured me for giving him a bad rep, he is pretty mad. Hayes is here so is Madison, I feel bad but some of the fans need to respect the girls that the boys hang out with, The boys are going to get girlfriends or girls they hang out with some day and sam happened to be out in public with his.

"Riles, c'mon in the water" Hayes says, covering my sun. 

"Nah, sammy is pretty mad, can you drive me to his, I'll text stas later" I say packing my stuff up, Madison comes running up, dripping wet. 

"Where you going Riles?" She asks, "Sam's" I say, Sam looks at me softly. "G, I didnt mean it like that" I may be overreacting but I feel bad for being here if sam is in the public eye.

"Don't worry Sam, I'll see you at home" he puts his head sadly and sits next to stas, laying his head on her shoulder.

I get in hayes's car and he starts driving, we get to the corner ice cream store. "Hayes just drop me off here" I say, he shakes his head. "Riles, no" He says I nod "I'll just chill off here." I say, unbuckling my seatbelt.

I unlock the car door and give hayes a small smile, I get out of the car and walk in, "Hayes thanks for this," I say, he hugs me "I gotta go, Got filming to do" He says, "Don't worry hayes, your good" I say then I flash a small smile, "Actually would you like to go out with me this weekend" he asks, I blush a bit.

"Sure" I smile, "Lets go this Sunday" I suggest. He nods and walks off smiling.

_____________________
___________________________
Whas up guys! I like this chapter but alot of fillers are coming up so....
Can someone tell me how to spell Sammy's last name?
Wilkerson or Wilkinson i am so confused🙄
1443 words
Long chapter today
Bye guys ✨

-wildgrier💯

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Troubled. נכתב על ידי ...

ספרות חובבים

8.2K 126 21
Sammy Wilkinson Alexis' over protective brother is keeping Alexis away from her best friend and true love Jack Gilinsky. Ever since the first Magcon...
3.3K 32 23
Two ordinary teens get in a car crash. It changed Liz's life forever. Her and Jack's relationship may never be the same. He loses all memory of her...
Special נכתב על ידי Trina

ספרות חובבים

10.9K 153 27
Spencer Gilinsky has never understood the hype of Magcon although her brother is in it. One day, Jack & Jack pull Spencer into coming along. When the...
9.1K 84 40
Avery Johnson falls in love with her brothers best friend, but her brother doesn't know that she has a crush on his best friend, Jack Gilinsky. Can A...