Wouldn't It Be Nice? □Complet...

Par xx_preppy_xx

Meet Geoff, a party boy who can reel in any female human being with a wink. But, he hates hippies after a bad... Plus

Quick Note
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X

XI

463 18 15
Par xx_preppy_xx

Geoff POV:

It was officially the last day of our trip, and Bridgette had been acting kinda funky ever since she left with Zoey the first day. Duncan and Courtney made up after a lot of talking and "body language", and surprisingly a paparazzi hadn't come her looking for Dakota yet. I just wished that Bridge was talking to me more.

"Hey man!",said DJ, walking into our room. I was just laying om my bed, watching "Beat Bobby Flay" for about the fifth time in a row.

"Hey...",I responded glumly.

"Brother, what's got you in a mood?",he asked, going to go get Bunny.

"It's just...Bridgette's been acting really funky you know. She's kinda been avoiding me and being really awkward. And, this is the last week I'll ever see her and-", I started.

"Woah bro, this is all because of Bridge?", he said while I nodded in response,"Why don't you just take her out on a date or something? And ooh, are you watching Bobby Flay?"

"I don't know dude...",I trailed.

"You never know until you try brother.",he said, eyes fixated on the TV. I then perked up, a smile itching on my face.

"You know what, you're right! I'm gonna go ask her!",I responded, jumping out of bed.

"Yeah, go Geoff. Huh?! No! I can't believe he chose that dish! That's Bobby's weakness!", screamed DJ, surprise on his face. I rolled my eyes before exiting the room. I hurriedly rushed down to Bridgette's room, where she so coincidentally happened to be exiting.

"Hey! Bridge!",I waved, catching her attention.

"Oh...hey.",she responded, surfboard in arm. I could see a faint pink appear on her cheeks.

"You know, it's the last day of the trip and all, and I was wondering if could hang out later, you know. Just the two of us...",I said, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"A date?",she suggested, a smile appearing on her face.

"Yeah! So, you wanna?", I asked, making her smile grow deeper.

"Sure! I was gonna go surfing again, you wanna come?",she asked.

"Of course brah!",I said, smiling happily.

...

We had just finished our group dinner, and it was about 8:30. I put on my pink shirt and brown shorts, and prepared for the date. I took a deep breathe, looking in the mirror.

This is probably the last date you'll ever have with her

I know

Make it good

"I'm out dude!",I said, looking at DJ who was back to watching Bobby Flay.

"Yeah, go get em brother!",he smiled, sticking some popcorn in his mouth.

I smiled back and waved, exiting the room. I ended up running to the beach shore, where I already saw Bridgette waiting.

"Hey!",I yelled, making her turn around. She was in a blue hoodie with her hair in a ponytail, wearing some long shorts and sandals.

"Hey!",she smiled, her voice angelic.

"Sorry, I'm kinda late.",I said, pushing up my cowboy hat.

"It's not like I was going anywhere.",she chuckled, making me laugh along with her.

"I guess dudette.",I responded, sitting down on the beach.

We sat there in silence for a while, looking at the vast ocean. It was beautiful, and smelled like her. I suddenly felt a pit once again thinking about it. I looked to her, about to break the silence when she suddenly asked me something.

"Geoff, can I ask you something?",she said, hugging her knees to her chest.

"Um, sure dudette. Is something up?",I responded, making her golden-green eyes lock with mine.

"Do you love me?",she said, making my eyes widen. I felt my face heat immediately at the mention of it.

"U-uh w-wha-what do you m-mean?", I stuttered, an awkward smile on my face.

"I mean...forget it.",she said, looking back at the sand.

"No, like, what kinda love? Like the friend love, or love love?", I asked, grabbing her hand. This caught her attention again, her beautiful eyes big.

"I don't know, just lo-",she started, before I cut her off. My lips finally came in contact with her's. They were soft, and tasted like the ocean. I could tell she didn't know what to do, so I broke it off. She looked at me wide-eyed, face so red you could mistake it for a tomato.

"I'm sorry, I guess I ju-",I started, before I felt her lips come in contact with mine once again. I quickly kissed back, and wrapped my arms around the surfer girl. After a while, we broke off, breathing heavily.

"I do love you, I have since the moment we met.",I said, smiling softly while cupping her cheek. I could see a soft tear run down her cheek.

"Really? But, I thought you said...you didn't like hippies.",she sniffled.

"You changed me Bridge, for the better.",I said. She then started to cry even harder, as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I...love...you!", she cried, as I hugged her tighter. I decided to do it Han Solo style and respond, "I know."

...

"Do you really have to leave so soon?",asked Courtney, breaking her hug away from Bridgette.

"Yeah, we're way behind. I wish I could stay longer too.", responded the blonde.

"Imma miss you bro.",said DJ, giving me a fist bump.

"Just...take good care of her for me dude.",I said, smiling at the big Jamaican.

We had just returned from Malibu last night, and today was the day the hippies had to leave. Dakota had to leave for a photo shoot, leaving just us seven.

It was the goodbye I had been dreading since the day I met her. The time, where I would not see her for who knows how long. The time, where I might forget the softness of her hand, her elegant smile, her gorgeous eyes and long blonde hair, her stubbornness, her scent of caramel vanilla and the salty ocean. Where I might forget the essence of Bridgette.

"Just, communicate with me somehow. Facebook, letters, calls, texting, I don't care.", said Courtney, starting to tear up as Duncan wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't worry, I will.", Bridgette laughed.

"Catch you later Malibu.",said Duncan, giving her a fist bump.

"Bye delinquent.",she smiled, causing Duncan to roll his eyes. And it came time for her to say goodbye to me. She simply smiled, and jumped on me. I caught her in a hug, and swung her around.

"Don't stop thinking about me while I'm gone.", she said as I lowered her from the air.

"You don't have to remind me.",I smiled, before giving her a kiss. The people around us cheered, as we broke off smiling happily.

"Wait, I got you something.",I said, reaching into my pocket. It was the same CD Zoey had given me for my birthday years ago.

"Pet Peeves?", she asked.

"I remembered you telling me how you liked The Beach Boys, and I just had it laying around.",I saying, flipping it to the back, "Listen to this one and think of me."

"Oh, choosing a song for us I see.",she smiled, taking the CD from me.

"Well you know, yeah.",I said, making her laugh. I smiled at her, before the sound of honking interrupted us.

"Come on! We were supposed to leave 29 minutes ago!",said Scott from the trailer, Dawn at his side. I made eye contact with Bridgette as she grabbed her shoulders.

"Meet back here, a year from now. The same spot, the same exact time.", she said.

"I'll remember to put 10:49 on my calendar dudette.", I smiled, taking her in a final hug. She broke it off and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Before long she had to go into the trailer, where we waved them off as they rode into the distance.

"You know, I'm actually gonna miss that crew.",said Duncan, arm wrapped around Courtney.

"Me too.",she said.

"Yeah...", I responded, a light smile on my face, eyes still on the spot they were last.

"Say, what'd you choose as your song bro?", asked Duncan, bringing my attention to her.

"What do think dude?",I smirked, making them go wide-eyed.

"No....",they said in unison. I quickly ran over to my car, turned up the volume all the way, and turned on the radio.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long!", I sang along to the lyrics, making them groan.

"You're so cheesy.",responded Courtney, making me smile.

I'll never forget you

Bridgette.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, this fanfic has come to an abrupt end, but it's still an end! I want to thank you all for your support, and your love to give this story 1k+ views, 20+ comments, and 50+ votes, you are all so amazing. I'll probably be writing an epilogue, but that's for a later time. Thank you so much, and here's to my final author's note on this story🍻

Love you all!

° Keep Calm and Be a Prep °

★ Jazzy ★

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.4K 182 26
total drama island characters go to highschool! creds to whoever did this before me^^ if you like beth im sorry there's gonna be quite a bit of beth...
42.3K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!
3.3K 60 15
awsten is in love with geoff. geoff has no clue. little!awsten cg!geoff
30.9K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...