IX

Geoff POV:

I woke up to DJ shaking me vigorously, "Geoff man, wake up! We were supposed to leave five minutes ago!"

"Huh, what?",I said, opening my eyes to see Bridge, Courtney, Dakota, Duncan, the flight attendant, and DJ towering over me.

"Oh! He's awake! Geoff come on, we have to leave!",said Bridgette, making me sit up.

"Huh, where are we?", I said, still startled from the suddenness of being awake.

"You landed in Malibu five minutes ago. Me, being the kind flight attendant I am let them wake you.", said the flight attendant, voice extremely annoyed.

Bridgette then looked over to him and let out an awkward laugh, "Yeah, sorry about that." The boy rolled his eyes.

"Just get your friend up. Oh thank you for flying Air Canada yada yada, you get the jazz. Just leave.", he said. I immediately smiled at them all apologetically, while they all gave me a "hurry up" look.

"Sorry dude, I'm kinda a heavy sleeper.", I said sheepishly, grabbing my bags.

"Yeah, please just exit the plane before I get fired.", stated the flight attendant, rolling his eyes.

Sooner rather than later, I exited the plane.

"That guy had something up his ass.", said Duncan.

"He was doing his job! What would you do if someone was sleeping and you didn't want to wake them?", said his girlfriend.

"Wake them.", he answered, making me laugh.

"Nah dude, but I have to admit, he wasn't the chillest guy on Earth.", I said, making Courtney scoff.

"You guys are so stupid.", she said, walking away from Duncan to Dakota.

"So, how was the nap cowboy?", said Bridgette, walking up to me with a smile.

"Wasn't the best, but you know it was pretty good for a plane ride.", I said, causing us both to laugh.

"I can't believe you slept that long bro.", said DJ, who was beside her.

"I'm like that one animal that just eats and sleeps. But add party to the list.", I said, making Bridgette roll her eyes.

"A sloth?", she said.

"Yeah, one of those dudes!", I said, snapping my fingers.

"You know sloths are actually extremely aggressive, right man?", said DJ, a small smile on his face.

"WHAT?! But how?! The little dudes can't move!", I said, surprised at the recently disclosed information. Bridgette laughed sweetly, making my stomach almost rise to my throat.

"You have a lot to learn about animals.", she said, patting my back. Her touch instantly sent tingles down my spine, and I could feel my face heat up.

"Yeah, yeah.", I responded, trying to hide my red face.

"Guys, are you stand there and flirt all day, or are we gonna get on the shuttle?!", screamed Scott, who was holding he and Dawn's bags. This caused me to turn even more red, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see Bridgette do the same.

"Scott man, I was wondering where you went.", said DJ, running up to his ginger friend.

"We've been waiting here for the past ten minutes.", answered Dawn, chuckling lightly.

"Sorry, my idiotic cousin decided to sleep in.", said Dakota, giving me a sly grin. I simply rolled my eyes and flipped her the bird.

"Wait a second, you're Da-", started Dawn, her eyes growing big.

"DAKOTA MILTON!", screamed people from behind us. I quickly turned around to see a medium-sized paparazzi coming our way. I could feel my eyes almost pop out of my head.

How'd they figure out she was here so quickly?

She's famous, what'd you expect bro.

"Okay, let's get on the shuttle.", I said, grabbing Bridgette's hand and running aboard the bus. The rest of us followed quickly, and I'm guessing the shuttle driver caught on because he drove off right after we boarded.

"Phew, that was close.", said Duncan, taking a seat.

"And to think, the whole vacation is gonna be like that.", sighed Courtney.

"It's not my fault I have a reputation.", said Dakota, flipping her hair.

I sighed, before looking down. I then saw a hand. In mine. I looked up to see Bridgette's gorgeous green-gold eyes, staring into mine.

"Sorry!", I said, yanking my hand from her's immediately.

"I-It's fine.", she stuttered, before chuckling awkwardly.

It was only her who had this effect on me, not any other girl. One moment I would be as cool as I don't know, Antarctica, and the next I would be totally flustered. Just from even the slightest mention of her. I sighed thinking about it, remembering how this week would probably be the last I spent with her. The last time I saw that smile, looked into her eyes, here her sweet laugh. I was going to be a mess after this week.

Before long, we reached the beach where we were staying at.

"Woah, it's so pretty!", exclaimed Dawn happily.

"I haven't been to a beach in forever!", said Bridgette, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Neither have I dudette!", I smiled, giving her a high five.

We then looked around to see a red-haired girl holding a sign that said "The Nelson-Barlow Party."

"That's us!", said DJ, happily picking up his bags and walking over. The rest of us quickly followed in tow.

"Hi, you eight must be the winners of the Malibu Trip. Your'e 15 minutes late.", she said, pushing up her sunglasses.

"Yeah, you can thank him for that.", said Courtney, throwing her thumb back at me.

"Will you dudes just let it go?", I said, sighing.

"Nope, you won't live this down till the day you die.", said Bridgette, playfully hitting my arm. And as if on que, I felt my face start to heat. The tour guide then took off her glasses.

"I'll be your guide for the duration of the trip. My name i-", she started, until her eyes reached mine. I felt my eyes widen as I looked at her. I should've known from first glance. Her long red hair, her petite figure, and now her unforgettable chocolate brown eyes.

"Zoey?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah new chap, and drama will start rolling. This chapter is dedicated to @Captiuno for personally asking me to continue, volia! Yeah check out this amazing anime mix on youtube, it's what I listen to literally all the time. Even though I've only seen One Piece, Inuyasha, Hunter X Hunter, Toradora, Attack on Titan, and One Punch Man, it has really opened up a lot more beautiful pieces for me. Literally check it out >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uHDHd5l2pk

Love you all, and thank for reading!

*Keep Calm and Be a Prep*

~Jazzy~