How not to make a Mary Sue

Bởi ExplosionMurder-sama

I don't guarantee the stable-ness of your mental state after reading this book. This book is still on it's f... Xem Thêm

HUMANS ATTENTION PLS
°°・ Welcome ・°°
i // Mental Illnesses
ii // OP
vi // talents
v // weak ass OCs
vi // Uninteresting stuff (idk how to say it)
vii // Cliché backstory
lol wtf
all for park jemen, park jemen for all

iii // looks

4.4K 149 208
Bởi ExplosionMurder-sama

      The looks of one's character also matters y'know.

      Sometimes you could go with the "Don't judge" look. (wAg MasYaDOng jUdGmEntAllll!!1!!1! OMggggg u MeAnnnnn)

      Or maybe the direct one.

    If you're going for an attractive character, balance it out as well. Make sure they have flaws too. Flaws that overpower to what they are outside.

   If you're going for a funny (note: funny) and lovable attractive character, then you could go for a self-centered narcissist. But don't go overboard though, this will be the time where you have to overpower perks over that fatal and vulnerable flaw (don't make them too hate-able though unless you're planning for one)

Accessories,

    If ever the canon story or main storyline your oc is in involves battling and continuous wounds it's better to wrap them up. Don't let them wear a bra and short ass shorts when you're on battle grounds it's just stupid. Sure you could go for a cool look for a better character design but make sure it makes sense. If they're having some ultra power make sure the clothes they're wearing are suitable for that ultra power.

Oh yeah and the boobies MMMHHHHMMMMMM THE BOOBIES

      Be realistic, if you're having a skinny character it's almost near kind of impossible to give them F cups. Of course having an overweight one or slightly could work.

The most important thing to do when making an OC is to think realistically.

teehee goodbye

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Mr. Depp Bởi grace

Ngẫu nhiên

68.7K 1.6K 19
Jonah is a regular 18 year old teenage girl, but when her class gets a new teacher everything changes. Will Jonah and her teacher have feelings for e...
73.5K 2K 13
Taylor was just a normal girl who lived with a mom and a sister. she was the bad girl in school, the kind that always did stuff just for attention or...
4.6K 56 47
Have you ever felt like the Dragonets of Destiny could have been a lot more powerful and cool? well here you go now you got it in this story, they pr...
19.2K 184 19
This is my First story.well. This is a Story About Stormfly and Toothless. Mabey little Bit Hiccstrid too ;) Well Enjoy! DISCONTINUED