ii // OP

OP OCs

   Overpowered OCs that break the level of the strongest character in the series or whatever.

    The strongest character could....... actually I have nothing to say here so I'm gon take an example.

   Let's sayyyyyyy...........

Since everyone knows Harry Potter I'm just gonna take in a Harry Potter example.

e.g

      Your OC has a rlly powerful and rare ULTIMATE AND RARE AND POWERFUL PHOENIX CORE WAND WHICH CAN MASTER EVERY SPELL IN ONE WHOOSH WAAAAYYYYY SMARTER THAN HERMIONE.

     Yeah that^^

       Balance out your OC, I'm a terrible human being so I can't tell you how because I don't know how as well.

      Go study the canon (or cannon idk) characters and how powerful they are. Compare it to your character's skills. Make sure you're thinking realistically here. It depends on what the main theme of the series or musical or movie it is. If ever you have not experienced the theme (like mafia group thingies or assassination and all that maybe a bit of sports that you're not accustomed to) make sure to research or at least experience the thing at least (MAKE SURE ITS LEGAL IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF EVER YOU GET A WARRANT OR SOMETHING)

     I think that's all that it takes to balance an overpowered OC since that's all I do to balance mine. It takes quite a time to balance it out and edit the details you had in your prototype oc (I was not sure what to put ;w;)

     I'm sure there's more and I hope you find your own way of balancing an OC.

teehee goodbye