Memories ✧ klaus mikaelson [2...

By -chosenone

[BOOK TWO] Amber Rose has done the unthinkable: faked her own death. She now lives in secret with only Elijah... More

Memories
Prologue
1. A Not So Happy Reunion
2. Awkward Encounters
3. A Jealous Hybrid
4. Vincent Rose
5. Scream
6. He Likes To Paint
7. Kiss And Tell
8. Comfort
9. The Six
10. Confrontation
11. Through Hell And Back
12. Touch
13. Captive
14. Reconnecting
Sneak Peek
15. Tragedy
16. Too Easy
17. Connecting
Author's Note
18. The Arrival
19. Too Close For Comfort
20. Letting Loose
21. Power Couple
22. Close Call
23. Strange Behavior
Sneak Peak #2
24. Anchor
25. Tragedy
new ff
26. The Day After
27. Mind Games
28. Mending
29. Decisions
QUESTION
30. Family Reuinion
character ask
32. The Death of Many
epilogue

31. Badass Amber

4.1K 122 18
By -chosenone

Amber Rose looked around the complex she was in; it was some old boxing or workout complex. She sat in the corner as she awaited for her brother to return with food. It had been five days since she had given herself up to Will to save the ones she loved, and Amber was starting to regret her decision. She needed to get out of here and get back to Klaus. She stood up, but sat back down when Will came back with food.

"Here," He tosses the bag to his sister. "Eat up. I don't want you starving."

Amber rolled her eyes as she took out a sandwich, "How very fond of you."

Will sat down across from her on the floor. "You have your first task today, and it's a big one. You're going to be the bait for Klaus; I'll then kill him right in front of you."

"Like you think I'll do that!" Amber scoffed standing up.

In a split second, two members of The Six were holding her by her throat. She started to choke as the grip on her became tighter. "You don't talk back like that to me little sister. You will be the bait or I'll kill everyone you love."

"We had a deal though," Amber argued. "You wouldn't hurt any of them!"

Will smirked, "Villains lie."

The two members of The Six still held onto her as she struggled in their grasp. All Amber wanted to do right now was kill Will; never in a million years had she had this thought, but right now that's all that was running through her mind. Something in her snapped as she used a spell to send the two ghostly figures flying towards the wall. Will took action and went to tackle his sister, but she held his shoulders and kicked him in the stomach multiple times. Will then tried to pick her up, but she wrapped her legs around his shoulder and flipped him over.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled, struggling to get up.

The rest of The Six came to stop Amber, but she noticed that when Will was hurt, all the others were struggling to get up as well. Before she could come up with the a conclusion, Amber took this chance to run away. When she got outside, it was hard to tell which way was the Mikaelson mansion, but with her and Klaus' bond she was able to figure out which way to go. Amber ran past everyone who was looking at her weirdly, but she didn't care. She finally made it to the mansion and ran inside. 

No one was in the pavilion, she she called out, "Klaus!"

Upstairs, Klaus swore he could've heard the sound of his soulmate's voice. When he heard it again, he quickly ran down stairs and saw a tired Amber. Klaus ran up to her; she couldn't make any words formed as he smashed his lips against hers. Amber missed this feeling of Klaus' lips being on hers; it was heaven. 

They pulled away and Klaus was the first to talk, "How did you escape?"

"I really don't know...the thought of you made me wanna escape; so I did," Amber said.

A couple figures came rushing down the stairs: Damon, Elijah, and Bonnie. Bonnie was the first to hug her friend and was so happy that she was back. Elijah was next and Amber couldn't be more happier that he was back. Thinking he was dead for the longest time was something she barely got through. 

Damon was next. He went up to her after Klaus nodded that he could. He wrapped her up in a hug and whispered, "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too," Amber nodded her head. "But I have something to tell you; all of you."

Amber pulled away from Damon and Klaus took her by his side again. Amber then continued, "I think I figured out a way to defeat The Six, plus Will."

"How?" Bonnie asked.

"They're all connected, because when I hurt Will, none of The Six would get up to attack since they were weak as well. If we kill Will, then The Six will die. And I know just how to do it."

__________

Only a couple more chapter left of this story plus the epilogue! I love how this two book series developed and I'm sad to see an ending come. I'm also sorry for the long ass wait for this update, I started school this past week and I have a lot of homework. ALSO HELP ME TO 1K!!! But make sure to vote and comment and see the character ask below!

                                                                     CHARACTER ASK ANSWERS 

Amber

-amber why did you hand yourself over to will?
i needed to protect the ones i loved. their lives before mine

-do you think will might still have a sliver of goodness left like your father did?
will recruited the most powerful group of people ever; he's gone for good.

-what do you think klaus will do in the future that deserves that slap you gave him?

well if he ever doesn't listen to me or is caught feeding from another innocent girl. we're good right now, but he's klaus mikaelson; you don't know what he's going to do next

Klaus

-would you save your family first or would you save amber first?
that one's really tough, but i would have to choose my family. i love amber dearly, don't get me wrong, but my family is everything to me

-will you ever forgive amber for handing herself to will?
i was angry at first when i found out, but then i put myself in her shoes and i know i probably would've done the same. so yes, i do forgive her

-amber or caroline
caroline's my past and she refused that she liked me for the longest time. with amber she accepted it, and that's why she's my forever and always.

-why are you so hot?
that's very kind of you, but i'm with amber. don't let her find out you said that about me. she can be very protective of me

Elijah
-what's your opinions on amber?
she's a very lovely and bright person. although we had something little, it was good enough for me. part of me will always love amber, but i know i can't hang on to her forever

Damon

-do you have a thing for amber or elena
i will always love elena, but amber is showing me the good side of me. yeah elena did that, but i still wasn't the best part of me. i know i'll never get amber though because klaus would kill me; literally

Caroline

-do you ship klaroline?

i used to, but klaus is with amber and he's happy now

Me, the author

-what gave you the idea to make this story series?
i actually had a dream about this haha! i've always loved klaus, but i didn't want to do a fan fiction in any of the two shows...so one night i got this dream and i developed it into a story :)

-will anyone die in the next few chapters?
no. i don't plan on killing anyone. maybe one, but you guys will be happy

-will klaus and amber have a steady relationship?

as of now, yes they will. they've been through so much and need a time to finally be happy together

-can will like disappear forever?

soon :)

thank you to everyone who asked on the character ask! it was fun to do and thank you for not letting it flop lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.2K 45
| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle of the Mikealson Family. Highly scrutin...
2.7K 85 8
APRICITY [a-priss-i-tee] • LATIN (N.) The warmth of the sun in winter. Georgia Claire now has a deep history with the Mikaelson's, she considers the...
1.1M 22.9K 32
-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION AWARDS 2016 -WINNER OF BEST COMPLETED F...
46.6K 982 17
After five years with Hayley and Hope, the little baby that Kol Mikaelson had left behind is now a powerful five-and-a-half-year-old that's become a...