Miraculous Diary

By maple_mosaic_

Ladybug couldn't keep going. She tripped. She fell. And she couldn't get up. "No...NO!" She screamed st... More

Hey Guys!
The Project (Adrienette)
Curiousity Gets the Cat (MariChat)
Marinette Panics (Adrienette)
Evidence (Adrienette)
Messaging (All Of Them Together)
The LadyBlogger Finds Out
Purple Papillon {Feels Warning}
Gubydal? (LadyNoir)
Ladybug's Blue Tears.
Turtle Miraculous?
The Death Of Paris
Fight Till The Night. (LadyNoir)
FlashBack (Adrienette)
Does Sorry Tape This Up? (LadyNoir) {Warning, Feels}
Where's Nino? (DJWifi)
Hawkmoth's Lair
What Happened To Ladybug?
Time To Act Up Adrien.
Ladybug Fights Gubydal (Confusing Chapter)
Adrien. Please Believe Me. (Ladrien, Ladynoir, Marichat) {Warning, Feels}
Tired. (Adrienette)
Ladybug Confidence. (Adrienette)
A Plan! And A Sacrifice. (Adrienette and DJWifi)
Never!
Blazing Discussion (Plikki, Adrienette)
I'll Do It Too. (Adrienette)
We Need More Wearers! (DJWifi, Ladynoir)
Mommy...
Thank You!
Lets End This Now! (All Ships)
We Need An Ambulance!
Hawkmoth Reference
Miraculous Adrienette (Adrienette)
Miraculouses! (Adrienette)
What Is...Going On?
One Last Time |Pt 1| (Ladynoir)
One Last Time |Pt 2| (Ladynoir)
One Last Time |Pt 3| (Ladynoir)
One Last Time |Pt 4| (Ladynoir)
Lila? (Adrienette)
Chloé Gets Suspicious
Lila Gets Her Way
Revenge Is Bitter For Lila
Volpina Is Born.
Le Projet (Adrienette)
Extra, Extra!
I swear this is the last part.
Hello Losers Who Read My Book

Uh Oh. (Adrienette, DJWifi)

3.6K 159 84
By maple_mosaic_

"Class, I think our guardians Ladybug and ChatNoir are incredible!" Ms Bustier insisted.

"Yes, they're the best!" Chloé cried out.

Marinette couldn't hide her smile. 

Gosh, no villians and she's changed so much! Not that I can't say the same thing for Lila though...

"Of course Chloé, now, if you all remember, you have your project due today, and remember, it takes 20% of your grade!" Ms Bustier said grabbing her attendance.

"What? Ms Bustier! That's not fair! What about all this drama?" Ivan cried.

"I'm sorry Ivan, but you should've all been prepared!" Ms Bustier said. "Now, Agreste and Dupain-Cheng, please come forward to present your project."

Adrien turns to see Marinette but she seemed fine. She glanced at him and winked.

"I've got it covered, come on, lets go!" Marinette says and grabs him by the wrist. She whispers quietly, "Besides, who knows Ladybug better than me?"

Adrien chuckled. "Alya?"

Marinette stuck her tongue out before they got to the front to address the class.

"You have five minutes, Marinette and Adrien, please begin." Ms Bustier said.

Marinette took a deep breath before beginning.

"According to Alya's Ladyblog we know that Ladybugs and ChatNoirs have always existed!" Marinette began. "We also know that Ladybug in Paris is a strong powerful teen-I mean superhero that saves Paris from the evil Hawkmoth!"

"Gosh its feels weird talking about myself," Marinette thought.

"Well, Ladybug has faced many villians, and I'm sorry to say, including all of you," Marinette said simply. "I've been akumatized as well, and all of you here. As you might see, people get affected by negative emotions. Hawkmoth finds it easy to manipulate you all and make your emotions stronger to get revenge!"

"For example, Juleka, you got akumatized because Sabrina locked you in the bathroom!" Adrien joined in.

Juleka looks away and nodded shyly.

"You see, that's what we have found out about Ladybug and ChatNoir!" Marinette smiled.

"Well, we know a few things about ladybug and ChatNoir!" Adrien began. "For one, their powers are from their miraculouses! Ladybug's miraculous is her earrings and min-I mean Chat's is his ring!"

The class was at the edge of their seats and even Ms Bustier was surprised.

"There's no WAY they'd know so much!" Lila thought bitterly. "I hate them! Even Adrien!"

"And that's all we have learnt about Ladybug and ChatNoir! We have a visual aid too!" Marinette grinned.

Adrien blinked at her. "We do? I mean we do!"

Marinette got out a usb and winked. "Working on this ALL night!"

She plugged it onto Ms Bustier's computer and the screen flashed.

"Its a little montage we created!" Marinette put in. "I used Alya's clips, pictures and fanart from online!"

Note From Author: Watch while listening to 1000 years Christina Perri.

"And that's what we've found!" Adrien finished.

He did a bow. 

Drat I forgot I wasn't ChatNoir anymore.

He was surprised to see Marinette doing the same thing.

The class got to their feet and clapped wildly. Well, except Chloé and Lila.

Lila because she's still bitter about no one believing her and Chloé because they know about Ladybug and Chat way more than she did.

"Tres bien Marinette," Ms Bustier nodded. "You may return to your seat. Oh my, the bell has rung, you will all hand in your projects after break!"

Everyone sighed in relief. Now they can do their projects in break!

"Marinette et Adrien, please see me after the others have left, merci." Ms Bustier said simply.

Marinette and Adrien glance at each other confused then nod.

***

"You both...you're Ladybug and ChatNoir aren't you?" Ms Bustier smiled.

Marinette panicked. "What? What makes you say that? We jut researched a lot!"

Ms Bustier shook her head. "You'll be surprised but I've known for a while now..."

"Huh?" they both are shocked.

"I've given many exceptions to both of you knowing this!" Ms Bustier smiled, satisfied. "In fact, I've defended both of you to Principal Damocles."

"But...how did you-"

"Ah, Alya's Ladyblog inspired me a lot, Marinette. I was very obsessed with finding out and...an old friend of mine was...a miraculous holder..." Ms Bustier broke off.

"If you don't want to talk about it..."

"Its alright, I just wanted to tell you. Merci Ladybug and ChatNoir, au revoir." Ms Bustier smiled.

"Merci Ms Bustier," they said in unison then marched out.

Little did they know that those pistachio eyes were spying them.

***

"Ms Bustier knows!" Lila wanted to scream. "She knew all this time and..."

She broke off.

"A bribe won't hurt would it?" Lila grinned. "A bribe for everyone to know? Then everyone will be angry with Marinette! The perfect revenge!"

Her dark mood began to lift and she walked to the courtyard humming.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1K 12
"Déjà vu m'lady?" Ladybug's eyes widened in shock, and she found it difficult to answer back. "W-What do you-" Chat smiled and leaned in close, whisp...
14.1K 276 14
Marinette took a deep breath as if she was taking her final if she was getting ready to do the most disturbing thing of her life. Well, she sort of w...
1.9K 151 32
"I'm just happy, which seems ridiculous because there's a looming battle that we're not prepared for...but I am. We haven't been together like this i...
499K 12.7K 19
"I'm sure he's just running late, Marinette. No need to worry!" Tikki said. "Yeah, you're right," I said. I heard my phone ding. I took it out...C...