Forever

By BlackMoon0916

They had always felt something for each other. When they finally give into that something, will it change eve... More

Author
1. Guarding
2. Imposing
3. Stay
4. Cracks
5. Arrived
6. Learning
7. Talking
8. The Truth
9. Fantasy
10. I Love You
11. Mine
12. War (Part 1)
13. War (Part 2)
14. War (Part 3)
15. Explanation
16. Clear
17. Pregnant
18. Charlie Swan
19. Edward
21. Esme
22. Imperfect Perfection
23. Little Bundle

20. Doesn't Matter

1K 20 0
By BlackMoon0916

Even in the warmth of the comforter, the thick chaotic wall of pillows surrounding her head, and the hard, solid expanse of Emmett's chest pressed against her front. Her hand laid restless; against her breast, clenching and relaxing in unbidden intervals of time, a representation of her anxiety. What would've usually made her feel comfort did little to dampen the tightness around her neck, the heaviness which lingered over her in the aftermath of the past events. She tried to make her mind blank, not allowing the images to flash behind her eyes, the high pitched ringing which sang in her ear and out the next.

She had never truly encountered Vampire strength, never fully understood it, the superiority of it, the helplessness. Its one of those things you don't truly grasp until you've experienced it yourself. For the first time since she had discovered the existence of Vampires, she felt fear. Real, base terror, the kind that kept you rooted to the ground at the sight of a shadow, the kind that kept you beneath the covers at the slight sound against your window, a fear which made you wish you weren't breathing, that death would save you from the torment that kept you rooted in the darkness.

She had always heard those stories on the news, about young girls who were raped or molested in alleyways or parks, in vans or even in their own homes, and had always wondered at how stupid and naive they could be; to find themselves in a position where they could be that vulnerable. She had been ignorant, she now saw how stupid her thoughts had been, to think herself safe in the comfort of a place she called home, how easy it was to be cornered by those she had once trusted, those who but a week before had sworn to protect her from all harm.

Her head ached, and she wanted so badly to fall back into her slumber, go back to sleep, back into the warm darkness. Her limbs felt heavy, but her skin burned from the trails of cold fingers which weren't there, and her mind flashed with images, a shudder running through her body as she remembered her reactions to each cold touch, the sounds she had made, the pleasure she had gained in her ignorance, and even though there was no way for her to possibly know, the disgust was overwhelming, as was the anger, the need to tear her skin from her bones. She wanted to scream out the pain.

She jumped as a hand ran along her back, cold, but the temperature didn't have the same negative effect as the night before, maybe because it wasn't the same hand. His palm running beneath the back of her shirt as he crushed her against his chest. It was a solid, consistent, familiar feeling, one she welcomed. Her eyes felt heavy and damp, and her muscles ached with a hopeless tiredness, the last thing she wanted to do right now was talk, she didn't want to speak, because she knew her voice would break. Talking wouldn't fix this, talking wouldn't take away the feeling which clung to her skin, it wouldn't wipe away the disgust she felt. She wanted to forget.

His hand ran along her spine, and he seemed content with her silence. Her fist curled into his shirt, and she pushed herself up to her knees, her hands shaking as steadied herself on his chest. His mouth opened, ready to call her out on her actions, perhaps offer words of comfort which would serve no use other than to shatter her further from healing. There some things which words would never be able to solve, some things which could only be fixed through actions.

She leaned forward, her mouth fitting heatedly against his lips, catching him off guard with a kiss, her hands twisting in his shirt and dragging him forward. His hands hovered over her back awkwardly, unsure as to what was expected of him. The expectations in his relationship with Bella were different, where gifts and adoring words would've worked fine with Rose, they would've been the perfect fix to build her self esteem, they didn't work with Bella. She hated gifts, and words have always been meaningless to her, sliding from her skin like water. He felt completely out of his game with her, like a schoolboy in his first relationship, nothing worked the way he expected, but despite the lack of experience he felt, it did nothing to quell the emotion behind each touch. He leaned up, hesitantly at first; which felt out of character for someone like him, but as her hands slid beneath his shirt, her nails dragging over skin, and her tongue sliding softly over his bottom lip, begging for attention, his hesitancy to touch her, scared she might get the wrong idea, it all fled from his mind, recognizing the urgency of her actions.

She tugged at his shirt, her hands fumbling with the buttons a broken whimper tumbling from her lips when she failed to undo them. He broke the kiss, shushing her gently as his hands easily tore away the cotton, buttons clattering to the ground as they ripped from their thread. He sighed when her small fingers found purchase in the creases of his skin, tracing the muscles over his stomach, her fingers running over each crevice of his body, memorizing the mapping of his skin, feeling each twitch of his muscle in response to her touch.

His hands slid across her waist, pushing the weak material of her shirt up and over her head, her arms lifting to allow its removal. She was bare, and the soft mounds of her breasts bounced slightly as they were released from their confines. He sat up, hands settling on her hips, his thumbs massaging into her skin, and he pressed her against his chest, basking in the soft moans which tumbled from her lips, her hands gripping his hair and tugging as she ground against him, her knees supporting the rocking movement.

Their lips collided, his hand moving to brush her hair from her neck, and her hands running up his arms, fingers fanning over each bump and fissure which formed his body, till they looped behind his neck. She moaned, her breasts rubbing against his chest, the cold, marble of his skin, granting her the delicious sensation she craved, as the cold and smooth texture rolled over her nipples, hardening the sensitive buds.

The material of his jeans and her shorts was growing into what could only be described as an unwanted obstacle, one which only served to drive them quicker in their urgency for flesh against flesh, hands tugging at rough material, the angry sound of cotton or denim tearing; filled the room, and they both barely spared the thought of how angry Alice would be when she saw the broken garments, but none of them cared. They were both bare, and Bella's goal to press every inch of her body against him was becoming a goal which he could gladly achieve with her. Skin pressed close together, hot, sweaty flesh pressing deliciously against cold, serving to create a feeling of excited desire which pooled in their stomachs. His nose ran along her neck, inhaling as he felt her body rock, grinding against him.

He leaned back, his hand behind her head, pressing their mouths together, which brushed the stress from her limbs. And once again, just like every other moment, her body melted against his. Teeth clinked, and tongues danced together, muffled whimpers and groans filled the room, but none of them cared that the others would hear, no one else was important in that moment. She pressed her hips down, their pelvises grinding together, and the anticipation caused liquid heat to gather between her legs, a steady burn between her thighs which grew the longer he left it unattended.

His hands moved over her body, hard fingers dragging gently over her skin, erasing any paths his brother might've drawn the night before, his fingers running along the soft flesh of her breasts, tracing the small indentations of her ribs and running along the soft skin of her stomach, feeling the raised marks where the bruises had begun to bloom. He froze when she flinched, her body jolting away from him, and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her back against him.

Despite her earlier promise to not talk, because talking would only bring tears. But him touching the bruises, him seeing the physical evidence of the fact that he hadn't been the last to touch her, it broke something fragile inside of her. Remembering her fear, her doubt that he could protect her, disgust coiled in her stomach and his arms were the only thing keeping her from wrapping her arms around her waist and buckling into a series of broken sobs..

"E-Emmett..." Her voice broke, and he watched as a tear gathered at the corner of her eyes, one escaping and slowly rolling down her cheek, her heart beat picking up, a steady pace only he could hear. "I-I'm so sorry." She covered her face, her shoulders shaking as sobs broke out through her body. He stared up at her, his mouth opening in surprise. He would never understand her thoughts, why she felt that she should apologize.

I'm sorry for what?

For yesterday.

For crying?

It struck him speechless. He framed her face with his hands, pressing their heads together as he stares at her, "It means nothing." He said firmly, pulling away her hands. She shook her head, her eyes closing, but he wouldn't, couldn't allow her to fall into this. "Listen to me , baby please you have to listen to me, it means nothing, and nothing he did will ever be enough to make me angry at you, to make me regret this, to make me not want you." His hand pressed over her stomach, his other hand tilting her face up. "We made this, you and me, not you and him. He's so fucking insignificant compared to us, how much I need you, and I swear he'll never hurt you again, I won't ever allow it again." Her breath stuttered, and she swallowed thickly, her wet eyes blinking as she gazed at him. "You're mine remember? You gave yourself to me, last night will never have the power to change that." He said quietly, but his words echoed loudly through her thoughts, replacing her thoughts with a multitude of erratic beats of her heart, the sound of her breaths filling the room, that's all she would remember now, that's all he would ever allow. No more pain.

He reached further down, his hand moving over her center, kneading the mound of hair. A gasp fell from her flips, the anguish in her eyes giving way to shock. Her hips bucked down, and he smiled at her reaction, thankful that he had succeeded in offering some form of comfort.

E-Emmett..." She whimpered, arching her back and grinding down against him, her lips parting as small pants fell from her lips. The fading moonlight peeked in from the window, sliding over her sweaty skin, causing her body to give off an ethereal pale glow, only seemingly adding to her already innocent beauty.

"It burns." She breathed, rocking her body, her movements becoming a continuous effort as she sought to ease her aches. He gripped her hips, pressing her closer as his mouth tucked into her neck, his tongue running over her skin as he pressed his hips up against her, delving into the warmth which soaked over his member at the contact.

"What burns Bells?" His voice deepened, and he felt her hand reach for his wrist, clumsily guiding his hand between her legs. "Please." She pleaded, placing his hand back over her heated center. She sucked in a broken gasp as his cold fingers slid over her hot center, gathering the moisture which had gathered and rubbing it across her entrance. She rocked herself on his hand; her hand gripping his shoulder, her eyes looking down to watch his movements, white teeth embedded into her lower lip. His finger slid up, rubbing the swollen nub above her cleft, and he grinned wickedly at the mewling sounds she made, massaging the hardened bundle of nerves, feeling her legs quiver over his hips, Her lips parting as she felt the touch spark the beginning of her fall, inching closer to the edge.

He pressed one digit into her entrance, her walls hugging the finger tightly in their soft walls. She keened at the intrusion, a foreshadowing feeling of what was to come and as he rubbed deeper, she could feel the muscles inside of her twitch in response, pulsing and pulling him in deeper. She cried out as he nudged her walls; her head falling back as his finger hooked up, his thumb rubbing her cleft simultaneously, the mixture of sensation causing her body to tighten, her limbs shaking. "Oh God..." She breathed, her voice rising in pitch as she pressed on his hand. Her body rose to extreme hypersensitivity, each touch burning her as she felt each rub, each caress, melt deep into her core.

She wouldn't last, her body was strung too tight, and the urgency of the situation, the reason for her need was driving her to mindless lust. She bowed her head, pressing her lips against his neck as her breathing grew heavier, desperate and broken cries falling from her mouth as she tried to ease the fast approaching crescendo. Her breath fanning over his ear, tickling his hair. Her hips bucked and rolled down against him with each movement of his fingers, trying to press him deeper, harder. He could feel her nails drag over his back, trying to dig into the skin, her lips brushing against his ear as she mewled and whimpered, driving close to her release.

But this wasn't enough, not this time, she wanted, needed more. She needed to feel him closer. With a weak hand, her fingers shaking; the closer she drew to the edge, she grasped his wrist, halting his movements.

"I-Inside Emmett, please." She breathed into his ear, her breath fanning over his neck. She pulled back, staring into his eyes, hers were bright with desperation and the overwhelming urgency, knowing this was the one thing she needed, the one thing that would succeed in sating her need, she wouldn't feel complete any other way, she needed to feel him close to her, it would break all the pain she felt inside if she could have him despite the terrible events from before.

His hands tightened over her thighs, firm but gentle and she could feel the way her words affected him as the cold, hard evidence of his need nudged her thigh, her hips rocking down as she tried to move him into position herself. But his hand pressed her into stillness, keeping her from what she most wanted, a whine fell from her mouth and she pursed her lips, squirming.

He stilled her with his hands, pressing her down as he moved his hand between her legs, pressing the small nub, and circling it quickly, lifting the layer of silky flesh to press the raw skin beneath. She made to make a choked objection, her mouth opening as her body jerked in response, a look of slight anguish filling her eyes as she attempted to hold her oncoming release at bay and failed, her breaths steadily getting louder as she gave a weakened cry, shaking her head as the edges of her mind began to blur and fray. But he shushed her objection, massaging the small bud, each touch, pulling her tighter and tighter with each second. Till finally, the string inside her body, which held her together, snapped, her body falling against him in a weak mess of limbs and muffled groans, legs shaking and hands grasping weakly at his back as she tried to hold herself up. He took her mindless state to his advantage, and her body twitched in shock as she felt him slide across her entrance, pressing against the clenched muscles, her mouth opened as she felt the beginning of the stretch, mixed with the strumming sensation of her fading release, the room echoed with a loud cry as her body twitched, her muscles jolting as each wave of ecstasy crashed through her.

He took the chance, a grin curling over his lips as he positioned himself at her center, pushing himself into her quivering heat, the tightened muscles rolling over him, causing him to groan, his eyes closing as his head fell back on the pillow, hands bracketing her hips and keeping her still.

She couldn't stop the choked sounds which insistently left her mouth, startled as her body froze between the feelings the intrusion evoked and the crushing sensation of her release. A broken moan fell from her mouth as she collapsed against his chest, her body shaking, hips bucking both unconsciously and in response to the sudden intrusion to her body. Liquid gushed from her body, coating her thighs and the sheets beneath them, and Emmett felt small droplets slide down his thighs, his teeth grinding as he fought to keep still, allow her time to adjust. The noises she made sounded like music to his ears, his teeth gritting as her walls enveloped him in heat. He rocked up into her, her arms wrapping around his neck as she burrowed her face into his shoulder, her eyes clenching shut as the nerves inside of her, the ones already thrumming with the aftershocks of her settling release, were suddenly being stimulated all over again. His hands gripped her backside, lifting her body in time with his thrusts, and she panted in time with each movement, her lips brushing against his ear as she bit the lobe; trying to keep the sounds at bay.

Em..." She mewled, as his pelvis ground against her clit, slamming against places in her body which seemed to send shocks through her bones, deep into her skin. She felt like her body was locked in a state of shock, and she was slowly falling back into the state of build up, just so she could repeat the process all over again. Her body trembled, resisting the oncoming release, the overwhelming pleasure threatening to shatter her into a million tiny pieces.

"Oh God, please Emmett, I can't..." She begged, but her body spoke the complete opposite, grinding against him wantonly, drawing a harsh growl from his lips as he too approached his release. She nuzzled into his neck, her hands gripping his hair and tugging, till she lifted her head, pressing her mouth against his. Compared to the urgency of their coupling, the kiss was gentle, and amazingly tender, and time seemed to slow around them, her lips dancing over his, teeth catching his bottom lip and teasingly gnawing at the piece of skin. His eyes were closed, and he felt drunk on her, her skin and her smell, the sounds she made, the feeling of her skin, the way she moved against him, with him, it made him dizzy, breathless if such a thing could ever be possible for a vampire.

He ground up, one last time, pressing into her cleft as he stimulated her walls, and he watched as she drowned in pleasure, her release taking her by surprise as it crashed through her, eyes rolling back as a long, broken whine tumbled from between two red lips, the intensity so over-whelming she found her capability to cry out disappearing, her voice quickly deemed useless as she gasped under the consistent waves of pleasure. She fumbled, clutching him close, her fingers gripping his hair as she rocked against with him, with each wave her walls clenching and pulsing around him. She clung onto the sounds he made, the harsh growls and purrs which vibrated through her, the soft groans and gasps, letting her know that she wasn't the only one affected by this. Her insides felt warm, and her body felt weak as she shook in the aftermath of their intimacy. Collapsing against him, her lips brushing against his.

He lowered them to the bed, sighing and running his fingers over her damp skin. Burrowing his nose into her hair, her body spread over his front. An anguished whine left her lips as he shifted, pulling out, a feeling of cold emptiness taking his place. She pressed closer in reaction, her nose burrowing into his neck, drawing comfort from the contented purrs which she had still yet to decide whether they came from his chest, or his throat, but the felt strong under his skin, so she took comfort from the sound.

They lay in silence for a few minutes before Bella gave in and broke the quiet. Her eyes gazing lazily out the window at the rising sun. Her worries had left her, and the previous fear she had felt was but a distant memory, fingers playing with the strands of hair behind his neck.

"I think we should get this room a night lamp..." She muttered absent-mindedly, smiling at the chuckle which rumbled from his chest, her auburn eyes glancing up to watch the way his mouth brightened with his smile, dimples gracing his cheeks.

"Anything you want." He said, smiling down at her, "I think it would be better anyway, I want to see you when we use this bed" She flushed, shaking her head as his head fell back on the pillows, his eyes sliding shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 140 40
Everlasting may not be looking like she's aging but now she's 18 and tottaly in love with Embry, but when he proposes will she be too shocked to answ...
3K 158 16
There back. But so is someone from Bella past. What will he do to hurt Bella. Will Bella Tell Edward she loves him and let him and know what true lov...
130K 3.9K 41
{EDITING} What if the Cullens, Swans, and Hales meet in a small town named Forks? Will Edward still fall in love with Bella, so are Jasper & Alice, a...
4.6K 342 26
There back! There on an adventure to find out why the dark one wants Bella. But will they find out more then they bargain for. Will Bella tell Edward...