Dying as a Heavenly Host Vict...

By NatsyRogers

My name is Aiko Yoshida, a second year at Demoshan high school. Two of my friends and I woke up in a mysterio... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Character Intro

38 2 0
By NatsyRogers

Omg I totally forgot to do this! Sorry!!!

Aiko Yoshida (16) - She is best friends with Darcy and Shika. A little hyper and forgetful at times, but makes up for it with kindness and cuteness. She just wants everyone to be friends forever.

Darcy Brown (16) - She moved from the U.S to Japan in middle school. At her old school, she was considered "Uncool" despite her friends encouragement. So when she got to her new class, she put on an act like the cool kids would. Under the layers she had put over herself, is a girl who jumps at everything.

Shika Oshiro (15) - Very shy, likes to stay close to Darcy. She was bullied until Aiko dragged Darcy over to help her out. Shika has been best friends ever since. She has always looked up to Darcy and has wished she was stronger.

Midori Iko (17) - class rep. Childish at times but is very responsible. Her father is a very successful game designer and her mother was murdered a long time ago. Midori usually is on her phone, texting or emailing. Even though she can be annoying, there is a certain charm to her. Has a humongous crush on Kaito.

Shoma Basu (15) - most people would call her a slacker. She is always late and very spacey. She usually falls asleep in class and is forgetful. Friends with Midori. Younger sister of Cassian.

Kaito Hitashi (17) - L.O.V.E.S ice cream. He is very childish and nobody takes him seriously. His older sister Meiko usually yells at him for his idiotic mouth. He hasn't been himself since she disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Has a crush on the class rep, Midori.

Cassian Basu (17) - A huge bookworm. Most of his time is spent reading a 2000+ page book. Never talks to anyone except Darcy. (He has a teensy crush) Older brother of Shoma. People think of him as a jerk.

Shin Mori (16) - Wants to be just like his friend Kaito. He is shy and wants to be liked. Playfully flirts with the class rep but prefers to flirt with Oshiro-San. Is known as a copycat.

Again sorry!!! Here are some of the siblings, people who are stuck there, and ghosts

Anthony Brown (8) - Adores his older sister Darcy. A little bit clumsy.

Meiko Hitashi (19) - Headstrong and fearless. People are attracted to her like flies. One day she went to a party with a couple of her friends and never came back.

Alex Iko (38) - The game designer of the most popular game in the world. His wife was murdered by a old classmate of his who was jealous. Ever since, he has been taking care of Midori as best as he could.

Seiko Shinohara (16) - (real person in corpse party) she is an Easter egg in this book. She is pervy and is best friends with Naomi Nakashima. Very playful and loved. She was killed in heavenly host in the bathroom where you can hear Naomi scream her name.

Mayu Suzumoto (16) - (real person in corpse party) Another Easter egg in this book. Shy and small for her age. She is very sweet too. Killed by two ghosts. (Splattered against the wall)

Sachiko Shinozaki (7) - (real ghost in corpse party) you know what... The rest are real ghosts in corpse party and are Easter eggs. Sachiko is the main ghost and wears a red dress. Favorite weapon is a large pair of sewing scissors.

Yuki Kanno (11) - The second main ghost in corpse party.

Ryou Yoshizawa (8) - third main ghost in corpse party.

Tokiko Tsuji (7) - fourth main ghost in corpse party. (Honestly the most forgotten ghost too.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 878 33
Izuku Yagi along with his twin sister, Izumi, Parents Inko and Toshionori Yagi. At age 4, he was diagnosed as quirkless, he decided to have a normal...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
395K 10.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.
3K 451 11
πŸ”žαž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαŸ—αž‚αŸ’αžšαžΆαž“αŸ‹αžαŸ‚αž”αŸ’αžšαžΎαžšαž™αŸˆαž–αŸαž›αžŠαžΎαž˜αŸ’αž”αžΈαž‚αŸ’αžšαž”αŸ‹αž‚αŸ’αžšαž„αŸ‹αžαŸ‚αž”αŸ‰αž»αžŽαŸ’αžŽαŸ„αŸ‡....