Qubool hai: a second chance ✅✅

By shivikalover

Just got a new inspiration for "Qubool hai" lovers :) EDITING More

Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
Deleting account

~12~

2K 58 9
By shivikalover

Zoya and Asad had gone to the airport to pick up Asya, Sheereen, Ayaan and his family. Zoya didn't tell anything about Asya nor did she talked about her baby. She wanted to surprise Dilshad. 

"Mona bhabhi!" Ayaan said when he saw his sister-in- law.

"Raabart!"Zoya answered and hugged him friendly then she knelt to pick her daughter up. 

"Mum! I've missed you so much!" Asya said.

"I missed you too, darling!" Zoya replied.

"And what about me!" Asad said faking to be upset.

"Abbu!"Asya said then she ran towards her father. Zoya hugged Sheereen, Kareena and Maheer. Then they went to Khan villa. 

Khan villa.

Zoya and Asad were back to Khan villa with their daughter and Ayaan's family. Zoya entered the house and called for her family. Dilshad and the girls came to meet the family.

"Ammi, girls, I want you to meet someone." She said then Asad entered the house with Asya.

"Ammi, this is your granddaughter, Asya." Asad said and Dilshad walked slowly towards Asya who was a perfect mix of Asad and Zoya, her attitude was all Zoya's though. Sanam, Haaya and Seher walked towards their sister as well, hugging her tightly. When they broke the hug, Asya asked:

"Momma, I want some pizza." Seher smirked before taking her hand and they ran to the kitchen laughing. Then Ayaan, Sheereen, Kareena and Maheer joined the family. Dilshad had thanked them and especially Ayaan for saving her children. Then Zoya asked to talk to her mothers.

"Actually,I know that we had already a lot of emotional things today but we need to tell you something." Zoya said while Asad held her hand.

"Ammi, Zoya is pregnant." Asad said.

"Oh that's amazing!" Sheereen said.

"Sheereen ammi, you've done everything possible that a mother could do for me.And I will never be thankful enough for that. But I'm asking you if Dilshad ammi can name our future baby as you had named Asya and..Salman.."

"Zoya you have a son?! Where is he?" Dilshad asked excited.

"Ammi, Salman died 7 years ago." Asad said and Dilshad hugged them. She already knew how painful the loss of a child could be.

Maya's pov.

I was taking care of a sick man when I got a call so I picked it up. 

"Maya?"

"Yeah?" 

"Your mother is dead. Seher and her family killed her."

"What do you mean Raziya? I had told you to keep an eye on her! She wasn't supposed to find her family!" Maya said.

"I couldn't do anything! Your brother Rehaan told her about Sanam and I had managed to keep her away from Sanam when she came back but they patched up! I was going to kill her but you told me not to do so and now she has killed Tanveer." I sighed angrily. I had to go back to India! I had to destroy Sanam and Seher along with their parents! I knew that I shouldn't have told Asad or Zoya about their daughter but what could I do! They came surprisingly! I couldn't hide the pictures of Seher. But I had to kill them.

Zoya had taken Haaya with her to a park near the house. Rehaan was waiting for them, not knowing why he had been called there. 

"Rehaan."Zoya said and he stood up facing Haaya. 

"Rehaan,your mother has done a lot of bad things, you know it already but you have to know something. She has also separated a sister from her  brother. Rehaan, Haaya, actually you're both Imran Qureshi's children."

Punjab,India.

Khan family were finally in Punjab. Rahaat had called them to say that him and his family would pick them up. Asad and Zoya were still unaware that their daughter Haaya would marry their nephew Rahaat, plus they never saw Rahaat as he lived with Nikhat and Djamil, her husband, in Canada before he had decided to go back to India while Nikhat and Djamil were going to England. 

"Asad,if my son-in-law is late, I think this engagement won't happen as it's bad for the future family-in-law to act like this." Zoya said kidding.

"The bad mother-in-law's act isn't suitable for you Zoya bhabhi." Zoya heard Nikhat's voice behind them and all the family turned around. Asya ran into Nikhat's arms.

"Auntie!"Nikhat hugged her tightly then she saw Dilshad, Sanam, Seher and Haaya. Her eyes were full of tears when she saw them. She hugged them one by one.

"Sanam, Seher, I'm your aunt Nikhat. You can come to me each time you'll be tired of your parents fights!" Nikhat teased and Sanam and Seher laughed.

"As for you Haaya, there is no need to say that you have to call me ammi as well!" Nikhat said and Haaya wasn't listening as she was looking at Rahaat with love.

"Nikhat beta, I think Haaya isn't listening to you as she is already imagining her wedding with our little Rahaat." Sheereen said and Haaya blushed as she noticed that they were talking about her. 

The family left and Dilshad, Asad, Zoya and their children had stayed over Dilshad's house while Ayaan's family and Sheereen were staying at Rahaat's house.

"Jaan, I'm exhausted!" Zoya said while they entered their room. Asad wrapped his arms around her and put her to bed. He sat at the end of the bed and started massaging her foot. She fell asleep peacefully and he left the room. He sat on the sofa and looked at the photo of Najma on the wall. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at his little sister's photograph. 

Two months later, Bhopal, India.

It seemed like it was yesterday when all the family was present for Haaya's wedding. Nuzhat had come with her two years old twins Malika and Rahman and her husband Amanullah, even Humeira was there with her family. Zoya had teased Haaya with the help of her sisters-in-law and her children. Asad had threatened Rahaat to kill him if he ever thought about hurting Haaya and Dilshad, along with Sheereen were mopping around complaining about how they had become so old! Rehaan on the other hand was happy to be there for his sister's wedding. 

Now Zoya was four months pregnant. Her baby was well and her weird cravings had increased. Asad had decided to build again Dilshad constructions and along with Rehaan, he was trying to have as much success as he had before all the drama. He would keep an eye on Zoya though. Rehaan had kept a good relationship with the Khan's and he had tried to put some senses into Aahil, not knowing that their sister who was back from her trip to England was telling him lies about Sanam. 

"Sanam beta!" Zoya called and Sanam entered her parents' room. 

"Come here." Zoya said and Sanam came into the room. Zoya knew how Sanam was distraught since Aahil had stopped talking to her. She also knew that what she was going to say wouldn't be accepted by her daughter but she had to do this.

"Sanam,your father and I talked about this a few days ago and as Seher and Rehaan will get engaged soon, we thought that.." Sanam left the room crying. She didn't even want to know what her mother was going to say because she knew it already. They wanted her to marry a stranger. 

Zoya sat alone in her room. She knew that saying this to Sanam was breaking her heart into pieces but if Aahil loved her for real, he would've come back, wouldn't he? She went to her daughter's room and saw her crying.

"Sanam?"

"Leave me alone ma'." She sobbed.

"Baby, hear me out. If Aahil loved you for real, he would've been back now. I know this is difficult but he's probably not the right guy for you." Zoya said.

"Stop it ma'." Sanam said. "You don't know him like I do. He loves me like I love him. You can't understand. Aahil and I are made for each other and I won't marry someone else if Aahil himself doesn't tell me that he doesn't love me." Sanam declared and Zoya nodded silently.She got up and help her daughter getting up as well.

"Sanam, maybe you don't know it but your father used to be like Aahil, less violent but still. He had insulted me, he had slapped me, he made me doubt about myself, but he had done everything for me to forgive him.He had realised my dreams, he changed for me and became the man you know today. If Aahil doesn't fight for you, how can he love you the way you love him?" Zoya asked concerned.

"You just can't understand ammi." Sanam said.

"Let's go to Aahil's house. If he truly loves you, he will say it today itself." Zoya said and they left to Aahil's house.

Sanam was anxious as she feared that Aahil wouldn't say the three words. She was in front of the house and her mother was holding her hand tightly. Zoya knocked on the front door and they waited until Aahil himself opened the door. He was shirtless and on his chest they could see marks of red lipstick. 

'It seems like the answer is clear'. Sanam thought. But still Zoya asked him the question. 

"Tell me Aahil, I know that you're still upset that Sanam has accidentally killed Tanveer and I understand it completely but if you forget everything that happened that day, did you fall in love with my daughter?" Zoya said.

'Of course I love her but I will end up hurting her like Maya said, this relationship isn't healthy for both of us.' Aahil thought. 

"No."He said looking into Sanam's eyes and he saw the sparkle in Sanam's eyes disappear. Her eyes were full of tears when they looked at each other. 

 "That's ok then. Ammi let's go I need to prepare my wedding." Sanam said and left the house, a small tear falling on the ground. Aahil closed the door and sat on the floor crying. Sanam was going to marry with someone else.

Here is the end of the first thread of my story! I'll update the second thread in a while :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 211 35
just read :)
168K 8.4K 23
All charachters are same... shivika fan fiction...
1.4K 29 11
Fanfiction of the famous ITV drama -Qubool Hai (Asad &Zoya) Asad and Zoya got separated a long ago. But now destiny brought them together after ages...
2K 150 29
this is for sumelak fans (zalak x sumedh)