Unwanted (Angelina Jolie Fanf...

Por alyssaswrites

{Remake of Being Adopted} Alyssa Danielson is an upcoming model and she's ready to show the world what she's... Mais

The Truth Hurts
Mom
Hellen
Congrats!..Kinda
Cafe Date
Home

L.A. Models

1.8K 30 1
Por alyssaswrites

A/N: Hey guys! It's AngelinaThings and here's my new book! I decided to use the same character for the book just because I was to lazy to find another one. (mine) ☺️ Hope you enjoy this chapter!💕
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa's POV:

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I hit the button as I sat up in bed and stretched.

I got out from under the covers and stood up. Today was a very important day for me, I was going to an interview for L.A. Models in Los Angeles and I had to be there at 7:00 sharp. My dad had to leave for work at 6:30am so he was already gone and my mom was still asleep. We've been trying to stay here with her to help her with work since she's recently been diagnosed with fast acting breast cancer, but she insists we don't worry about her and that she's okay.

Walking into my bathroom, I close the door and head over to the shower turning on the water.

I wait for it to warm up before turning the shower head on, taking my clothes off, and stepping inside.

All I had on my mind was how this interview was going to be.

About 20 minutes later, I turn the water off and step out grabbing a towel wrapping it around my body before walking back into my bedroom. I walk over to my closet and get a black shirt, with white skinny jeans, and black booties. I grab my nude colored Saint Laurent Sac de Jour Tote from my desk chair and sit it on my bed.

I put on my outfit with my boots and I walk over to my jewelry box grabbing two gold necklaces and a gold watch putting them on. After sliding my black Ray Bans into my purse, I walk back over to make sure my hair was straight, but instead, it was in a slight wavy state, I brush it out and kept it down. I do a little makeup, making sure to not over-do it, I didn't want to show up looking like a creepy clown.

I stood up, checking my outfit in the mirror, I'm finally satisfied with my look after altering some things, I grab my purse and car keys then walk downstairs and out the front door.

Arriving at my car, I unlock the doors and get in the driver's seat. I lay my purse in the passengers seat, starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

*

Pulling up to the huge white building, my heart's pounding out my chest. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, I mean, this is not my first interview, I guess because it's with the one and only Hedi Slimane, he's a photographer for Saint Laurent and he's here today in L.A. to recruit models for his new clothing and makeup line.

With enough courage gained, I stop the car, grab my purse and get out. I lock the doors and make my way to the front of the building.

I'm met with the smell of perfume and hairspray as I walk inside and up to the front desk. There was a lady wearing a white shirt and black blazer, her hair was down and somewhat curly.

"How may I help you", she asks, her eyes flickering up from the computer screen meeting mine. A lump in my throat forms as I scrambled words together in my head.

"I-I'm here to meet Mr. Slimane", I stutter, her eyes flicker down at her computer then back up at me smiling. "Sweetie, I need your name", she says, slightly chuckling, I smile and tell her my name.

She enters it into the computer, then hands me a piece of paper with a three digit number written on it. "That's Mr. Slimane's office number, it's right down this hallway", she says, gesturing at a long hallway behind the desk.

"Thank you" I step away and start down the hallway.

It didn't take long until I reached office number 117, I knock softly and the door opens. Standing in front of me, was one of the most famous photographers of all time. "Hello Ms. Alyssa what is it...Danielson?", he asks, I nod my head yes, I couldn't even speak.

He stands to the side allowing me to walk in. I step inside and all around his walls were pictures of his work. It's amazing, all of it was pictures he's taken, all of his models. My dream was to be one of those people plastered on someone's wall, for them to show off and brag about. I know I sound really conceited, but I'm only confident. Wow okay that sounded really conceited...

"So, do you have your head shots with you?", he asks, walking behind his desk looking down at photographs of me from recent shoots he probably found online.

"Yes, I do, they're all right here", I go inside my purse and get out a folder full of my latest, most recent shoots, I hand them to him and he looks at them for a second before laying them next to the ones he already had.

"Ahh, such raw beauty", "There's so much I can tell about you in these photographs", his French accent filling the room as he evaluates me from looking at my posture, facial expressions, and conduct.

"I see..a young girl, going after her dreams of becoming a beautiful, talented, model. Who wants to prove to everyone who's ever doubted her that she can and will become that person", he says, I smile as he looks up at me and puts his hand under my chin.

I hold my head up straight and he looked at my face. "Your jawline, it's beautiful, and your cheekbones", he pauses, I look up at him and he backs away. "Okay, I'll look at these, this folder contains your portfolio too right?", "Yes, it does", I say.

"We will mail you a letter that will tell you if your accepted or not", he says, I smile and stand from the chair, starting for the door, until he says one more thing, "You have a really good chance Alyssa", he says, I feel the heat rise upon my cheeks and the same lump form in my throat as I turn and reply with, "Thank you", I then, open the door and walk out.

*

"Hey mom", I say, stepping into the house to find her sitting at her desk in the living room.

"Hey sweetie", she says, standing from her chair and walking over to me giving me a warm hug.

I always hold on just a little bit tighter with the fact that it could be the last I get from her.

I pull away after about five minutes of holding her. "Do you need any help?", I ask, laying my purse on the small table beside the door. "Um, if you don't mind, could you go into my file cabinet in my office, look in the top drawer and go into the purple tab and get a blue colored paper out for me?", she asks, I nod my head yes and make my way into her office.

Opening the top drawer, the purple colored tab wasn't that hard to find so I went straight to that and instead of finding one, I found two sheets of blue paper. I look at one of them and it said "L.A. Tax Office Application", I looked at the other sheet and it read, "California State, Birth Verification Certificate", I looked down a little and it had a column with my full name printed in it.

Down further, read two names under, Mother and Father of child. I looked into the columns and my heart literally shattered into millions of pieces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment what you thought or what you think I should improve because I love hearing from you guys! I love you all!😁💕

~ Alyssa😋

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

202K 5.3K 44
Maya and Carina have finally decided to start a family. After a few unsuccessful attempts, they decide that foster care is their best option. Luna an...
32.4K 740 37
What would you do...when the one person who always said they would be there for you leaves you? just because you're carrying his child. They just go...
505K 13.3K 79
Imagine this.. A perfect family, the mother, the father, the daughter, all destroyed in an instant. What would you do if your family was torn apart...
276K 7.3K 63
DISCLAIMER: i wrote this book when i was 15 years old so there's gonna be bad grammar and possible spelling errors and some things that not might be...