Phan Oneshots

Galing kay anon_shipper

I get ideas. I write them. I get prompts. I write them. Smutty? Hell yeah! Fluffy. Hell to the yeah! ... Higit pa

Courage
tongue tied
Happy
tongue tied 2
soul mates
percents
Tescos
percents 2
Stay away from lester
This Town
Pay attention to me
Stressed out
Beauty and the Beast
If you love someone...
The Dates
Admirateur secret
Denial
Coincedences and Destiny
Awkward
Clueless
The Prince's Lover
Tutor
Trauma
Their Game
I think I love you
Emotions
Easy with you
Cinderella
Brat Part 1
Brat Part 2
Remembering You
Perfect Prince
The Grinch
I Love You
Happy New Year
Knock Knock
Round Two
Study of Love
Subway
Part 2
Priorities
Arrangment
Dan walks into a bar
Disney Fan
Would You Rather...
Try again?
True Loves Kiss
Soldier
Stupid Phil Lester
Queer Thoughts
Snuggles
Kissed a Boy
Trust In You
The boy next door
Anniversary
Dancing
Arrangement 2
Here We Go Again
Love
Vilian or Hero?
How it feels
Intense
Dresses and Skirts
Snuffles
Grandma knows best
Fanstastic Boyfriends
Domestic
The End
Phan is Real

snogging lessons

5.5K 104 421
Galing kay anon_shipper

(A/N)
The fics you can think of after you cry to yourself and listen to twenty one piløts (|-/) till 1:44 am. Lol

Oh also Im an American [(sadly) whooo red white and blue all hail Donald trump.......plz help us]
So I don't know about how the school system works there. So
Basically they are juniors so like 2 years away from graduating the hell hole.

Summary: au type thing where Phil Lester is the awkward nerdy boy who is best friends with the smooth could be popular boy (but only spends time with Phil) Dan Howell.
And when Phil has a date and is worried about kissing well....Dan comes to the rescue. Cliche  chliiiche chliiicheee buta guessa whata.....I don't care sometimes clishe is okay.....(I need to chill.)

Phils pov

Tap tap tap

Taptaptap

Taptaptap tap tap taptap

"Dan is there a reason your tapping? You know that bothers me." I said coming out of my daydream.

"Yeah there is, no one was paying attention to me." He pouted.

"Dan please," I scoff "you could get anyone in this class, anyone, to pay attention to you."

He pouted even more, and it wasn't that fake really sticking that bottom lip out there pout no this was like an actual pout.

"Well you weren't paying attention to me and you're the only one that matters." He smiled that big smile at me, which I'm pretty sure that girl Cat over there just swooned. "Aaaand er won't get in trouble right now for talking she said study hall day."

Let me explain. I'm Philip Lester. (Phil and others to Dan) I'm just the quite kid in the middle of the class who pays attention and doesn't at the same time. I always have to push my glasses up my nose (they didn't get adjusted correctly at the eye doctor) and I wear a collection of either dark band shirts or pastel shirts with Pokemon or who am I kidding just some pastel at times, that somehow works with my black hair.
How Howell the most handsome popular son of a gun noticed and decided that he wanted to be my friend....its a miracle.
Dan Howell, as I said, is one of the most attractive at our entire school.
He has girls and boys swoon over him, in his leather jacket and tight fitting black jeans and his perfectly straight brown hair (which is a lie because that hair is as straight as Neil Patrick Harrison.) Or they just want to be his friend cause he can get the chics and dicks.
But he doesn't ever talk to those people. Like ever. And when he does he doesn't laugh or smile his real one. He and I are best friends now (as I said earlier, miracle) and he said that he doesn't trust those people they just want better looking people to make them look like better looking people, its all politics to a high schooler.

"Phiiiiily"

"Oh sorry Danny, what were you saying?"

He frowned and put his chin in his hands and brought his legs up to his seat and crossed them Indian style.

"I'm listening phillio tell me what's going on in that pretty little head of yours." I roll my eyes at his antics.

"nothing Dan, let's talk about muse? Yeah?" he has mixed feelings on wether to smile or frown here.
Frowning is the obvious...me avoiding the situation. Smiling because all his other "friends" just wanted him to talk and him to talk about himself but not himself just how many girls he talked to that day or whatever...he despised it.

"Phil." He sighs "cmon I'm you're friend...?" He says questionably.

I lean over nudge him slightly with my elbow. "my best friend that I've ever had at that." He smiles with his dimples coming in to play and he blushes and hided his eyes behind his fringe.

"Still not off the hook Phil." He says shyly.

"Look can we uh talk about it later...its kinda personal to be talking about in the middle of a classroom Daniel." He scrunched his nose at the name but agreed and we giggled and laughed about Pokemon and random crap.

Though I know I can't avoid it forever. He will soon find out that I'm going on literally my very first date and that I'm worried about something as silly as kissing. 

-------skipidi dick skipidi lick------- (very professional here)

"Sit down the bell does NOT dismiss you I do....."

Ah cmon mister ......
Stupid teachers
Stupid school
Stupid bell not meaning what its supposed to mean

"Alright you can go."

"Fucking finally" I mumble quitely.

I walk to my locker and see Dan leaning on it as usual.

"There you are slow poke" Dan says poking my nose.

I slap his hand away "it wasn't my fault mister-i -think-im -principal wouldn't let us leave."

"Ah that one. Yeah he thinks the bell is early so you have to stay in class till the correct time" he says rolling his eyes. "So my house?"

"Yeah dork let's go." I say messing up his hair and putting my arm around him.

We get to his house and do the usual say a quick 'bye mom' 'bye Mrs. Howell' and run up the stairs to his room.

His mom works as a nurse and she works at 4 so she leaves approximately around the time we make it here.

"Bye boys, theirs leftover pizza in the fridge from dinner last night, I'll make something when I get home, Philip you can stay dear, for dinner and the night as long as its okay with your mom."

She said all the stuff we usually call her about during work.

"Sweet." We both say smiling.

He plops down on the bed while I take the spinny chair and, of course spin.

"So Philip dear" I rolled my eyes causing me to be extremely dizzy and I had to stop spinning.
"What's on your mind?" He asked sitting up and scooting to the end of the bed

I sighed and hoped he had forgotten.

"Its really stupid."
"Nonsense spit it out."
"Nah"
"Cmon lion pleease I won't laugh." He tempted.

Eventually with him just staring at me begging with his cute brown eyes I just gave in.

"Ugh fine....ihaveadateandiveneverevengoneononewhatifshewantstokissme Dan i cant do that ohmygodwhatifshewantssexwhatdoido?"

He blinked and laughed "I know I said i wouldnt laugh and I'm not I'm not"

"That's definitely a laugh." I slumped in my seat.

"No I mean I'm not laughed at the reason I'm laughing at the fact that understood a good 5 words of that."

"Oh" I blushed looking at my hands in my lap twiddling my fingers."

I breathed in slowly and prepared for more embarrassment. "So basically Jane, you know Jane, she said I had nice blue eyes and I just didn't know what to do cause she's pretty and complimenting me, so I asked her out on a date. A date. Daniel I haven't been a date ever. And so that means I've never kissed anyone ever. What if I'm terrible or what if she expects sex oh my god."

"Phil, first off you cant ask every one out that says you have nice eyes, because damn Phil those are gorgeous and are the literally the ocean when it meets the sky. Nice blush by the way. And second of all. If she wants sex you tell her that you never have sex on the first date, she keeps insisting, you dilly that hoe and run out of there."

I giggled and he smiled in accomplishment.

"And third kissing isn't hard," he bit his lip which he only does when he is thinking of something that he is afraid might push me away, or he's thinking really hard, or both. "I- I will uh teach you."

I raised my eye brows and looked at his blushing face and neck.

"You wanna give me a lesson on how to snog?"

"Yeah, yeah get up here."
He said patting the space next to him on the bed.

Okay yeah it's just Dan. He won't make fun of me and he has experience. He's my friend. So no homo between us.

I got up and sat next to him and he looked at me and brushed the fringe out of my face and took both sides of my glasses and pushed them back up my nose.

"Okay so uh. Generally when it's a girl and a boy. The boy has to make the first move. So you wait for the right type of moment
and don't rush it don't peck at her at the speed of lightning. Lean in slowly and then let her lean in the rest of the way. "

"Alright," i said nodding, "should I be taking notes?"

His eyes got all soft and he smiled "no no Phil you'll get it."

"Just lean in, I'll be the girl"

"Always knew you were a bottom." I whispered as I leaned in.

"Little tip don't say something to embarrass them when your about to kiss them Philip." He whispered back  before leaning in the rest of the way.

His eyes were closed so I closed mine as well. This feels...really nice, I feel...like, uh..warm.

He pulled away and I opened my eyes. I quite enjoyed that.

"That was good, you didn't decide to play tonsil tennis so that's good."

I didn't know what to do so I just went back to my regular accusation, gotta keep it hetero somehow.

"Didn't deny being a bottom Howell."
Shit that was homo.

He giggles and winks "no I didn't"

Shit

"Okay now do that same thing but, uh I don't know how to explain it, I'll start and you follow my lead and than you can do it yourself I guess."

"Okay," I listen carefully as I pushed my glasses up, " and are you sure I shouldn't be taking not-"

He just cut me off my kissing me again.

I closed my eyes and enjoy the feeling again. He started to push on my lips and I got the memo and did it back.
Our lips slightly separated but I just wasn't done with Dan.
His lips just feel so good.
He must have kissed a lot of people.
His lips were chapped because he bites them a lot but they still feel amazing. The warmth they bring are amazing and I just feel like I'm on fire!
(A/N totally cringed there why I do this.)

We eventually pulled away and his lips were red and his eyes were dazed and he had a slight smile.

"Uh see I told you you'd get the uh hang of it. But for it to be a proper snog there will be tongue so uh."

"Okay how do i like do it do I just push it in there or do I uh."

"Just do what seems natural but don't just push it in there." He laughed.

"Yeah okay and whatever happened to leaning in dick head?"

He just laughed more and looked me in the eye his whole face kinda...dazed. "see told you you didn't need notes ya nerd."

I pushed my glasses back up my nose once again and leaned in.
Once his lips touched mine we were back at it.

Okay so tongue....uh shit this feels so good.

The thing is this is such an intimate thing to do and its hard not to love it.
And boy do I love it and Dan knows how to move his lips.
I just let myself get lost in the kiss and eventually found myself sucking on Dans bottom lip and that must of been something right because he tried to hold back a moan and I pushed my tongue in.

Shit shit shit we are so gay.
Well bisexuals
But so homo right now
Shit shit shit.

I let my tongue do its own thing. We pulled away after a while and I opened my eyes to see him still opening his slowly.

"So.uh your good to go uh man."

"Really? I asked excitedly and wanted to say "well maybe I need a couple more lessons" but I can't like
That's like flirting right? And this is Dan. Completely hetero for each other Dan.
I can do this with jane.

"So Mario kart 8?" He asked and I just agreed and we.went back to normal.
Completely no homo.

--------

So here I am the date is almost over. I took Her to the local place thats a pretty nice joint but not like a nice nice restaurant place.

I was walking her home when we stopped at the park and sat on a bench. It was kinda dark so the street lamps were just illuminating us.

"I had a fun time Philip."

"Uh me to Jane."

It was kinda awkward but she was looking at me expectingly so I started to lean in and next thing I know we are kissing.

But it's not the same.

Her lips are chapped and she is obviously a good kisser but there's no smoothness to us.
We moving in sinc but it just doesn't feel smooth.

Its a warm night and I was fine before hand but now I don't really feel anything.

I pulled away and she didn't looked like dazed like Dan did.

I stood up "so which street is your house on."

I got her home and I walked her to the step and started to walk away.

"Wait."

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"I had fun Phil really I did,"

"I did to ja-"

"No that's not what I'm getting at I know you did, But I know there won't be a second date.
Before you say anything. I've been in a lot of dates in my time.
Fuckboys, nice boys, just eh boys, punk boys, pastel boys, you name em I've probably dated it.
And i know a boy having a fun time until a kiss.
Listen Philip.
You had fun with me as a friend. You need to go to who you were thinking about during that kiss and kiss them senseless cause you can kiss.
Night phil."

I just stood there as she walked inside and left me there to think.

Dan. There's no way I like Dan that way.

I mean I cant like someone just by kissing them.

I just proved that.

So I have to like them before hand.

Wait no no that cant be right.
Dans my friend

Best friend.

I mean sure yeah I blush at his little antics and stuff and he's attractive. Like who csnt admit that.
Come on stop thinking about this I just need to get home and-

"Ah come on really feet?"

I had walked subconsciously all the way to Dans house.

I knocked on the door wearily

Dan answered with a tub of ice cream in his hands. He was wearing sweats and no shirt and his hair was curly.

I pushed my glasses up and started shuffling my feet.

"Oh Phil, I didn't expect you uh today uh" he kept tripping over his feet as he tried to open the door more for me to get through "uh come in come i-ow fuck um in?"
I giggled at him as I came in and looked around his living room.

The notebook is playing and there was quite obviously a pile of tissues ready. The movie wasn't sad yet apparently.

I turned to look at Dan and he is trying to flatten down his hair and hide the ice cream at the same time.

"I don't even get a hello?"

He set the ice cream down on a table and hugs himself around his stomach.

"Hello ahem a hey uh hi?"

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

"Wheres your ma at?"

"She's at a party for her job won't be back till late."

I nodded and looked at him with my head cocked to the side. I pushed my glasses up again and kept scanning him over.

He mumbled about putting the ice cream in the freezer and walked off.

He came back and he sat down on the couch a little ways away.
"So uh, how was your," he cleared his throat and shook his head. He looked at me and his entire demeanor changed, "so how was your date, did you get a good snog." A slight anger seeping through his words at the end there.

"Yeah we had fun, she looked very beautiful."

"And you look quite handsome and....sexy In your red and black plaid shirt. And ass hugging jeans."

"You lookin at my bum over there, Daniel?"
I smirked

He blushed and looked away.

"You didn't answer the snogging part."

"Yeah we had a quick snog," I said scooting a bit closer, to him, "at the park, just a quick one."

I was now sitting right next to him. My body slighty twisted, one arm resting on the back of the couch as the other pushed my glasses up.

"No tongue or anything."

"Ah dang. Sooo when's the next one?"

"Hmm?" I ask as I just keep staring at him.

Oh god how did I not notice I liked him like this so much until someone else tried to get me?

"The next date, Phil, when's the next date."

"Ohhh right right. We aren't having another one."

"What! You said the date went fine and that it was fun?"

"It was we just agreed that we just don't like each other that much."

"Oh?" He said happily

"Yeah and besides I like someone else was just trying to make it work with jane though...."

"Oh" he said sadly.

"Uh well I uh who is it?"

I leaned in a bit

But my glasses slid down.

I smiled a bit to the side and crinkled my eyebrows.

I slide them up and sighed looking down. So close to him his breath was on my neck.
I looked back up and smiled sheepishly.

"I told you I should've taken notes."

He breathed out and and his eyes got so soft.
"Oh my god you're adorable."

He practically jumped towards me and kissed me. The force that he did so I fell back against the couch and we started giggling.

" we are such idiots. Uh wanna be idiots together like.... boyfriend idiots?" I asked him shyly. Which is kinda hard to do when someone is kinda straddling you.

"Oh god yes."

"And Dan, I think I need a bit more lessons...."

He smirked and leaned down.

"Well you start by doing something like this..

----------------

Oh Jesus its 5 am

Wtf
I gtg I have to be up by 8 oh god Jesus

Ahhh
Thanks for reading and sorry if thsi kinda sucked
Ight byyteeeee

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.3K 77 12
Dan x Reader, Phil x Reader, and Phan oneshots. There will be no smut, and if there is a trigger, I'll warn you at the beginning of the chapter. Requ...
1.9K 8 28
Just a book of Phan one shots. I will try to leave out trigger warning ones but I might add in one or two. ~Enjoy!~
102K 2.5K 74
Just some short fluffy Phan stories. ALL WRITTEN BY ME
89.1K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...