Pain and Fame (Book 2)

By SlimsSock

Sequel to Eminem fan fiction "Love and Fame" if you'd like to read the first one you can find it in my works... More

Chapter 1 - Recovery
Chapter 2 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 3 - Explaining
Chapter 4 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 5 - Marshall's Birthday
Chapter 6 - Work
Chapter 7 - Let's Get Down To Business
Chapter 8 - A Call From Nick
Chapter 9 - Meth
Chapter 10 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 11 - Funeral
Chapter 12 - Beef
Chapter 13 - Our Time
Chapter 14 - Valium
Chapter 15 - Canada
Chapter 16 - Niagara Falls
Chapter 17 - Broken Promises
Chapter 19 - Nathan
Chapter 20 - Let Me Get Drunk First
Chapter 21 - Caught
Chapter 22 - Close One
Chapter 23 - I Quit
Chapter 24 - Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - DWI
Chapter 26 - Turkeys Flying
Chapter 27 - Therapy Session
Chapter 28 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 29 - Christmas Day
Chapter 30 - New Years
Chapter 31 - Just The Two Of Us
Chapter 32 - Back To New York
Chapter 33 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 34 - Premiere
Chapter 35 - The Lorax
Chapter 36 - April Fools
Chapter 37 - I'm Fine

Chapter 18 - The Episode

222 9 1
By SlimsSock

(Monday, November, 10th, 2011)
(Maegan's POV)

Today the girls went back to school, so I got back to work in the studio. The studios empty, a beat playing softly, a water bottle filled with beer, and mixed with Bacardi helped me out with ideas for a couple verses. Not alone am I working on features, and my own personal songs for my album, but I'm working on beats for the movie.

Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
Ass so fat, all these bitches' pussies is throbbin'
Bad bitches, I'm your leader, phantom by the meter
Somebody point me to the best ass-eater

A couple lyrics filled my head for Big Sean's song, and I laughed because they were pretty funny. Or I'm just really drunk. I jotted them down in my notebook, and worked with the lyrics I had down already to create a good verse.

As I was perfecting the verse, and spinning in the chair I was sitting in, Denaun came into the studio. I placed my notebook down, and gave him a handshake before he sat down in a chair next to me.

"Yo, waddup doe" Denaun said.

"Working on a verse" I said, and got up from my seat taking my water bottle with me. "You should help me record" I chuckled. Today the engineer isn't here so since Denaun's here he's the next best thing.

"No problem shawty" Denaun said, and I got into the booth putting on my headphones.

Denaun started adjusting himself in the chair he was sitting in, then started pressing buttons, basically taking forever just to help me out.

"Today maybe" I said into the mic, and chuckled.

"Let me do my work, woman!" Denaun said, and pressed a couple more buttons then Big Sean's voice started going through the headphones. I waited a little until his verse was over, and started to rap into the mic.

"Ya fuckin' little whores, fu-fuckin' up my decors
Couldn't get Michael Kors if you was fuckin' Michael Kors
B-B-Big Sean, b-boy, how big is you?
Gimme all yo' money and gimme all yo' residuals
Then slap it on my ass, ass, ass" I rapped into the mic.

Recording took a while because I continued to fuck up on the words, but I finally got it done, and walked out of the booth sitting back down in the chair I was in before. Marshall walked in once I sat down, and I put my water bottle under the desk.

"Yo what up" Marshall said, and kissed my cheek before sitting down in a chair next to me.

"Just finished recording" I said, and Denaun pressed a couple buttons then my voice came out through the speakers. Marshall sat there listening to the verse, and his eyes widened.

Tell 'em "Pussy clean!" I tell 'em "Pussy squeaky!"
Guys give me brain 'cause all of them guys geeky

Marshall turned, and gave me a dirty look. Whoops. It's not like I'm really doing this stuff, it just fits in with what's the song about. Marshall knows I wouldn't do anything like that, I don't know why he looks so mad.

B-B-Big Sean, b-boy, how big is you?
Gimme all yo' money and gimme all yo' residuals

Marshall looked pissed off. I already know what's gonna happen later, another fucking argument over stupid shit. It's just lyrics, half the things I say aren't true, it's just for fun, and he knows that.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry, and imma go get some food" Denaun said, and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Aight" I said, and started writing down a lyric. Once Denaun left Marshall leaned back in his chair, and groaned.

"The fuck was that?" Marshall asked.

"A verse for Sean's song" I said, and placed my notebook back down.

"Remember when people thought you were using me for my money?" Marshall asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked him.

"Saying for Sean to give you all his money is gonna make people think that's what your about" Marshall said. "And what the fuck, asking him how big he is. The fuck is going through your mind" Marshall added.

"First I don't wanna get into an argument, second when's the last time you thought about what people are gonna think?" I asked Marshall. "It's just a joke to all the people who think I'm a gold digger, and asking him how big is he, his name is Big Sean, really" I said.

"Whatever" Marshall scoffed.

******************************

"Marshall my wild n out episode it out! Go get me my belt" I yelled out from the living room.

We are okay again, and now we're home together. It's still early so the girls aren't out of school yet, and my episode of wild n out is now on tv. I'm excited for Marshall to see it.

"Here" Marshall chuckled, and handed me the belt I got from the show.

I placed it down on the couch, and Marshall sat down next to me, getting ready to watch the show together. I smiled as I waited for the commercial to pass so the show could start.

"As Nick Cannon presents, wild n out. On this episode on nicks black team, conceited, Lauren Flans, Hitman Holla, Karlous Miller, DeRay Davis, and Corey Holcomb. On the platinum team! Chico Bean, King Bach, B Daht, Timothy Delaghetto, Emanuel Hudson, and the team captain, MG! Now give it up for your host, Nick Cannon!!" The show was introduced, and I cuddled up on Marshall as he wrapped his arm around me.

Nick had came out onto the stage, and was surrounded by the wild n out girls who were dancing. He did his little dumb dance moves as everyone in the crowd was clapping, and dancing. Nick started dancing, and then the beat cut that everyone was dancing to.

"New York, where you at!" Nick yelled out, and the camera switched angles to show the crowd. "Wild n out, ten years now, y'all give it up for Dj D-Wreck one time. Y'all make some noise for the lovely women of wild n out. Thank you ladies, I appreciate you" Nick said, and then the girls walked off to the sides of the stage.

"Look at one of them girls, I dare you" I said to Marshall, and he chuckled as I did.

"You know I only got the hots for you" Marshall said, and smacked my ass.

"Stop" I chuckled, and focused back on the tv screen.

"Wild n out, home of freestyle comedy, so we gonna make it happen, and I don't know if y'all noticed, but I'm on the black squad now" Nick said, and showed off his outfit.

"Ugh, he needs to hurry up" Marshall said, growing impatient, and I laughed at him.

"But we got an amazing show because I got an amazing team that's gonna hold me down, they are the bad boys, give it up for my squad, the black squaddd!" Nick said, and his team came out onto the stage. The camera moving to different angles so you could see all their faces as they came out onto the stage.

"I gotta to stay I had to stack the deck on the other team, and I put a whole bunch of superstars, on the platinum squad!" Nick said, and my team came out onto the stage. As my team came out Nick tried to handshake them all, and they went to handshake him, but moved their hands out the way before Nick could give them a pound.

"It's time to meet the person who thinks they can take my comedy championship belt" Nick said, and Marshall started smiling because he knew I was coming out.

"I've been listening to this girl for a long time, one of my favorite rapper in the game. She's had a lot of failures in her career though, you know what I mean, a bunch of failed albums, a bunch of failed music videos, and she still ain't over six feet tall but she wants to be a gangster" Nick says, and the audience cracks up. "Ya'll make some noise for MG!" Nick says. The crowd claps their hands, and yells out. The camera switches up so you can see my team waiting for me to come out, but I don't, and Marshall looks confused.

"I ain't coming out!" I yell out, and I start to laugh while watching the tv. "I ain't coming out till you introduce me right! The contract says you have to give me a proper introduction" I say, and the camera once again switches to show Nick coming to the hallway where I was standing.

"Why the fuck are you showing so much skin?" Nick asks.

"Don't worry about me you can kiss my ass, introduce me right Nick" I say, and go to walk down the other hallway. Marshall starts laughing, and pulls me closer to him.

"I already introduced you though, they already heard-" Nick got to say until I had cut him off.

"I don't give a fuck what they heard! Introduce me right!" I say almost cracking up, and the crowd laughs, Nick then walks back to the stage making the camera change angles again.

"You introduce our girl right!" Dc had said to Nick, and the crowd laughed.

"Ladies, and gentleman. Give it up for the most successful female rapper in the universe. Here with her new album called Gazing At The Moonlight! Ya'll make some noise for MG" Nick said.

The crowd cheered, and I came out of the hallway then onto the stage, finally. The camera switched angles showing the crowd standing up, clapping, getting all excited, and shit.

"I love you!" A boy screamed out, and the camera switched, showing him in the crowd.

"I love you too, but Nick listen I took it upon myself to invent my open Wild N Out tee shirt" I say, and then hold up the regular shirt that he gave me to wear. "You trying to put me in this cheap ass tee shirt, that just says MG on the back. Like the rest of these people, I'm better than them" I say, and point around.

"You're so fucking cute while acting like that" Marshall laughs at the tv screen, and I shake my head then lay it down on his chest.

"Hey! Whatcha tryna say" Dc said, and I chuckled at the face he had made.

"Oh, that came out wrong" I chuckled. "We're together, your tee shirts look are than their tee shirts" I had explained to my team, and pointed at Nick's team.

"But what I'm saying is, I'm not wearing this cheap ass shit" I say, and hit Nick with the rolled up tee shirt. The crowd cracks up at the same time Marshall does.

"You gonna treat me like a star, and you're gonna get your ass beat by a star today!" I say, the crowd claps.

"You gonna beat my ass today?" Nick asks with a confused look on his face.

"Oh yeah you are" Marshall said, and kissed my cheek.

"Hell yeah! Platinum squad all day" I said showing off the tee shirt I cut up.

"Well let's get this show started then" Nick said.

The show went to commercial, and Marshall got up go to the kitchen to get us some snacks. Once Marshall came back he placed a bowl of Popcorn on his lap, and two red bulls on the coffee table. I went to grab some popcorn, and Marshall smacked my hand away.

"Rude" I said, and Marshall threw a piece of popcorn at me, landing in my shirt. Marshall then started laughing, putting his hands up in the arm.

"Score!!" Marshall chuckled.

I took the piece of popcorn out of my bra, and threw it back in his face then grabbed myself a handful of popcorn. The show came back, and Marshall got back in his place with his arm around me with one free to eat popcorn. I grabbed a piece of popcorn, as Marshall had his mouth open to eat some, and popped it into his mouth without warning making Marshall cough.

"Score!!" I laughed, and he chewed the popcorn while shaking his head at me.

"That's rude" Marshall said, pointing his finger at me, and I bit it. Marshall took his finger back, and pulled me closer to him.

"Shut up so we can watch this" Marshall said, and I chuckled, laying my head back on his chest while my eyes were fixed in the tv screen.

"My girl MG is in the building, we about to get into this game called, hate on it" Nick said, and the camera switched to me standing there with a very serious, mad looking face.

I wasn't mad though, it's just my face.

"Now the game is real simple, all you gotta do is hate on it. But we gon give you some impossible topics to hate on, but we have professional haters on this stage. The team with the most bells from the most hates, goes ahead, and takes this game. So let's go!" Nick said, and the angle switched to my face.

"Let's go" I said simply, and B Daht went up first from my team.

The topic was "Big Booties"

"Big booties? I can't stand big booties! When I grab that booty cheek, I want it to sound like bone on bone. Cause the only reason I like Kim Kardashian, is because of her acting skills" B Daht said, and the crowd clapped as a bell was added to our team.

"I love big booties" Marshall said in a seductive way, and grabbed my ass then started laughing.

"Oh my god, stop" I said, and playfully pushed him.

"The next topic is charity work" Dj D-Wreck announced, and Hitman Holla from Nick's team stepped up to the center of the stage.

"Charity work! Well that my brothers, and sisters is nothing more than a white mans tricks. The reality is you are working for free my brothers, and sisters" Hitman said, and Nick's team all put their fists up in the air. "And what that means, that you are now a slave, my brothers, and sisters" Hitman added, and they got a bell added to their team as he walked back to his side, giving his teammates high fives.

"The next topic is being Nick Cannon" Dj D-Wreck said, and I walked up to the middle of the stage.

"Yo, who the hell wants to be Nick Cannon like, like why would I wanna marry Mariah Carey, and sleep on some soft, silk sheets that smell like roses. Then feel Mariah's hair, oh my god" I said, and Nick's face was so serious that it made Marshall laugh.

"Why do I wanna make so much money, and literally get a check from everybody. Why do I love white girls, I don't know. Who wants hair that's not hair, I don't know" I said getting a bell for my team, and the camera showed me waking back to my team, as Nick was dusting off his shoulders.

"You're so dumb" Marshall chuckled.

"The next topic is new car smell" Dj D-wreck announced, and Timothy walked to the middle of the stage.

"New car smell? OH, I hate new car smell, you know why? Cause new car smell attracts gold digging sluts, as soon as they get that scent their all in your pockets. I like my car to smell like the most ratchet, Hennessy, and chicken nuggets, double cheese burger ass girl I could find, you know what I'm saying?" Timothy said, and Dj D-Wreck gave him a buzzer. My team started pointing at Dj D-Wreck, and saying a bunch of things while he had his hands up in surrender.

"Oh shit that's funny" Marshall laughed.

"Yo, it's cool Tim, I know racism when I see it, it's cools, it's real cool, it's fine" I said, and everyone in the crowd, including Marshall sitting next to me busted out in laughter.

"The next topic is Mariah Carey" Dj D-Wreck said, and Marshall along with myself chuckled as we watched the tv.

"I guess this one is gonna have to be me" Nick said walking to the middle of the stage with his head down, and his hands on his hips.

"Who else gonna do it?" I said, and Marshall laughed.

"Mariah motherfucking Carey, I gotta get some shit off my chest, aight. How dare you marry me, and upgrade my life. How you just gonna marry me, and whisk me along with my family down to the Bahamas for an amazing wedding, huh? I'm just saying, and then when we were at the wedding you went all out. How you just gonna come out there with the most beautiful reception, and then you come out there with a microphone then started singing live, hitting hit notes. You could've just lip synced that shit like Beyoncé did!" Nick said, and walked off to his team as a bell was ringing for his team.

"Oh shit" Marshall said, and we bent down holding our stomachs while laughing.

Then Nick turned around, and looked at me noticing my surprised face before saying something.

"What? Did I say something?" Nick asked while chuckling.

"What?!" I said so surprised, and turned around facing my team. "Huddle up. Huddle up" I said, and we all started talking, I don't remember about what.

"That's how we do! Y'all give it up for that game, both teams. There is no dispute, my team took that one y'all. We'll be back with more wild n out right after this, take us out Dj" Nick said, and the show went to commercial.

"Yo, that was funny as fuck" I chuckled.

*******************************

After the commercial break the show went back, and we watched me play R & Beef with the whole cast. We had the wild n out girls go into the crowd, and ask people in the audience for suggestions on what to sing on the spot. We all had shiny, glittery, blazers on to match the color of our teams, and we all honestly looked dumb in them.

When Nick asked a wild n out girl for a suggestion from the audience, the guy's name was Nick, and I of course had to comment on that by saying "Stupid" making Nick feel some type of way, also making the audience laughing.

My team had to sing about Nick, one of the audience members, problem with telling his girl that she was too heavy, and maybe she should work out. Nick's team had to sing about Aj, one of the audience members, problem with his girlfriend breaking up with him because of social media. Of course my team had won, cause we're that good. Hahah.

The show went back to commercial, now it's back, and we're gonna watch the wildstyle battle. Honestly Marshall, and I haven't done something like this in a while, just watching tv, taking a break from work. I love it so much.

"MG, why don't you step on up" Nick said then Marshall, and I broke our kiss.

"OOOO" Marshall said, and focused his eyes on the screen.

"Listen, uh this is New York it's only right I go first. Don't be talking bout no dresses, don't talk bout no skirts. Don't talk bout my hair, unless you talk bout my worth. Okay let's start off with DeRay, cause he's gay. Fuck that. Let's talk about his dreads" I rapped, and pointed at Emanuel.

"He got those on eBay, he look like he freeway, and this shit is easy. I keep going, I keep flowing. I don't care what he say" I rapped.

"Oh shit, look at my baby" Marshall said holding me closer to him, I smiled as I laid my head on his chest.

"When I brought you on this show, I was like yo that's gon be clean but I don't understand what the fuck you mean!" Nick rapped.

"Hold up Nick. Them last raps you spit they were do do, I got more views than you on YouTube, plus I heard Mariah makes more money than you do" I rapped, and the crowd laughed.

"Babe" Marshall chuckled.

"I know, I should've gone easy on him" I chuckled.

"Cut the beat. MG come here" Conceited called me, and I walked to the front of the stage to where he was.

"This is wild-style MG, you know I'm the best at. It seems like your hairline got dropped out of school by the way it got left back" Conceited rapped, and the angle switch to me nodding my head.

"Nice, nice. I'm about to set you up for early retirement" I rapped, I then put my hand over his head "Don't the wild-style battle have a height requirement" I dropped the mic, and the crowd went crazy along with the teams.

"Yooo!" Marshall said, and his jaw dropped.

"Okay, okay Dj D- Wrek who won that?" Nick asked.

"The platinum squad!" He said, and my team had went crazy.

"That was fucking awesome babe" Marshall said, and kissed my lips as on the show I started performing one of my songs.

"Thank you" I chuckled, and kissed him back.

Marshall laid me down on the couch, getting on top of me, kissing my lips. He stopped out of nowhere, and looked down at his watch.

"We have time. Bedroom" Marshall said picking me up, bringing me up to the bedroom.

Oh sweat.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this extra long chapter. I was watching wild n out, and thought about this idea for a chapter to make the story a little happier right now, because of the way the story is turning.

QOTD - In school, do you like P.E?

AOTD - Yes, especially when we're doing basketball or track.

till the next chapter <3

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE!

&&'

COMMENT! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476 21 21
Katniss is back. She's back with all her friends. Peeta, Gail, heyMitch, and all the others. This is a fanfiction. In the story president coin has re...
113K 3.9K 80
The year is 1989, and living in Hollywood is every young persons dream. But surrounding yourself with the company of rising stars can be the differen...
100K 4K 53
Live out you own love story with Leo! When you come to camp half blood, everyone ignores you. But why? You run away, and hope you never have to go ba...
Tokka<3 By ✨

Fanfiction

15.5K 490 18
A collection of oneshots!