Adam Hann Imagines

By CaliGurl273

Imagines of The 1975s guitarist Adam Hann // R E Q U E S T S: O P E N // *Will do other boys upon request* More

Teach Me How To Play
Somebody Else
I Think I'm in Love With You, and I'm Terrified
Are You Jealous?
Gotta Catch Em All
Pet Store Adventures
Blackout
// Requests //
You Look Shit
Meet The Family // George
Long Distance Call
Missing // Ross
Careers
Careers Pt. 2
Careers Pt.3
Out of The Woods
Studio Visits
Update!
Merch
She said, "Hello"
Pick Your Player
"Who wants to die today?" // Matty
"Be Gentle" // Adam
"What Happened To Your Arm" // Adam
"Can I Help You?" // Ross
"Did You Just Murder Someone?" // George
"Kiss Me" // Adam
"What the Hell Happened Here?" // Adam
Quick Requests?
"No" // Adam
The Sound
Paris
My Lover, My Liar
Eyes Closed
Eyes Closed pt. 2
Robbers
"I just thought of a world without puppies and got really sad." // Adam

Hourglass

1.5K 27 5
By CaliGurl273

The sound of the door clicking shut and keys meeting the counter woke me. Sitting up from the couch, I shut the tv that was playing. The show currently running not what I had been watching when I must have dozed off.

"Hey," I said, walking out of the living room to see Adam taking off his shoes.

"You didn't have to wait up, babe." His warm voice making me smile as he neatly tucked his shoes in the rack we had recently put together by the door. It made us laugh at just how long it had taken to build such a simple piece of furniture. Once he stood up and faced me, I moved towards him.

"I wanted to. You've been spending so much time at the studio, I miss you." Still sleepy I nuzzled my face into his sweater as I wrapped my arms around him.

"You know how Matty can get, it's hard to stop him at times. We just want the new music to be perfect." He embraced me back, resting his head on mine.

"You must be exhausted. My poor little rockstar, come on." I took his hand and led him to our room. Upon walking through the doorway, I let go of his hand to climb on the bed. Grabbing my pillow I sat crisscross hugging the pillow as I watched him take his jacket off.

"What did you do all day?" He asked pulling his shirt over his head and tossing into the laundry bin. Still never ceasing to amaze me just how tidy he was.

"Nothing, sat around, had some tea, called my mum." Upon hearing that he gave me a look.

"You must've really been bored." He chuckled. Walking over to the bed, he leaned down to kiss the top of my head.

"I'm gonna shower." He said before disappearing from the room. I heard the shower start moments later. I laid back for a bit, listening to the shower run before getting up. I put the pillow on the bed and made my way to the bathroom. Carefully twisting the knob, the steam crawled through the crack as I slowly opened the door. Completely oblivious to my presence, I could just make out Adams tiny frame through the foggy glass door as he washed his hair. I pulled my, well Adam's, tshirt off and added it to the pile on the floor he had started of his pants and boxers. Letting my pants puddle at my ankles I stepped out of them. Pulling the door open, I stepped into the warm shower. Adam's back was to me but upon hearing the door open he turned, his hair all full of suds making me smile.

"That's quite a look." I teased shutting the door, enclosing us in the warmth.

"Shampoo is all the rage." He smiled, yet then faced the water to rinse the soap out. His hair looking darker when it was wet.

"Ill have to remember that next time I'm getting ready." I spoke slightly dazed. I admired the way his back muscles moved as his hands moved through his hair. The shape of his biceps, while they weren't huge they had such nice definition. All three of his tattoos on display. Not to mention he has the cutest ass.

"Are you checking me out?" He spoke over his shoulder. Shaking his head of the water as he turned, stepping away from the stream and closer to me.

"Maybe I am, so what?" Wrapping my arms around him, I loved the feeling of being so close to him. It felt like home. Looking up at him, to see he was looking back at me. The tips of his wet hair sticking to his forehead.

"Eh, you're not too bad yourself" A smug grin on his face that was too cute for me to hate. Lightly hitting his chest, he didn't budge yet I didn't mean for him too. He moved towards me until my back hit the shower wall and I was trapped. His movements slow and intimate. He moved so our noses were touching. I could feel his breath hitting my face. Goosebumps immediately rising on my arms. His hands on my hips holding me in place as if I'd really try to go anywhere else. Looking into his eyes, he held my gaze. Neither of us speaking. The only sound the running water that he was shielding me from.

"I love you" His voice was so quiet I could've missed it.

"Would you just kiss me already." I stood on my toes, getting impatient. Immediately he pressed his lips to mine in a firm kiss. My hand going to his neck not wanting him to pull away too soon.

"I love you too." I let out briefly breaking the kiss before reconnecting our lips. I could feel him smile into the kiss, only making the goosebumps worse. We both got a little carried away. What started as a kiss gradually began turning into a heavy make-out session. Adam has a tendency to nip at my neck whenever we make out. Only this time, I squirmed not expecting it. Not fully aware of the surroundings I lost my footing. I would've probably dragged him down with me had he not been so quick to grab my waist with one arm, the other holding us up against the wall.

"I think we should get out before you kill us." He laughed.

"You're the one who bit me." I threw back, flashing him a smile before exiting the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and grabbed our clothes from the floor. Leaving the bathroom, I headed back to our room as Adam shut the water.

"I'm not done with you." He said into my ear, his arms going around my waist, making me jump and drop the clothes as I wasn't expecting him to come at me so fast. Before I could process it he was carrying me to the room.

"Adam!" I laughed as we both fell onto the bed. Immediately he covered my face with kisses, then burying his into the crook of my neck as he got comfortable simply laying on top of me.

"You're crushing me." I playfully teased as there was no way he could ever.

"We both know I'm not." His voice muffled, making me shake my head. Then again without warning, his teeth were at my neck. This time warranting a proper smack.

"Ow!" He got up, rubbing his shoulder. Allowing me to roll out from underneath him.

"We both know that didn't hurt." I mocked him to which he flipped me off. I giggled opening the drawers. I threw a pair of boxers at him.

"Clothe yourself." I said as I pulled on a pair of underwear and large tshirt.

"You're no fun." I could see him looking at me waiting for a reaction to his taunt.

"That's not what you said last time." I said without looking at him. A proper laugh erupting from him as he got up to grab a pair of sweatpants. I climbed into bed and got comfortable, our towels both lazily on the floor. Not long after Adam was beside me, a sigh leaving his gorgeous lips as he got comfortable.

"Yea, I'm knackered." He put his arms behind his head, closing his eyes. Seeing this as an invitation I latched myself to his torso. His arm coming down to hold me to him.

"You said everything was going well though, right?" I asked, referring to the many hours him and the boys had been in the studio. I noticed a small smile on his face. Making music with the boys made him happy.

"It's been brilliant, honestly." He beamed as if he was speaking about his child.

"I can't wait to hear it, especially your solo track." This time I beamed. I was beyond proud of him and his talent. Watching him play simply never got old.

"Not to be biased but it's my favorite. It's not finished but what we recorded sounds sick." These were the moments I cherished. Us just being together talking about his music. That's what brought us together and it never died out. We both loved the music as much as we love each other. We talked for hours more about music and the upcoming albums and things they had planned. Impromptu kisses mid sentence, making me lose my thought. Only for it to become a war back and forth for us to cut each other off with a kiss mid sentence. The silly things that we did in our spare time together. Losing track of time, I became the mom and I forced him to get some sleep when I realized how late in the night it had become. Yet, he couldn't help but nip at my neck one last time as we lay in the dark. Laying a soft peck over it, I could hear his light chuckle as we finally dozed off.

A/N: Just a random cute imagine I wrote while on my lunch break today. Cause who doesn't think about Adam Hann in the shower while at work, right? Also I was inspired by the line 'Share my shower, Kiss my frame' from the song Hourglass by Catfish and The Bottlemen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 22 13
Zara Blue was having a hard time dealing with the death of her older brother, Jared. She had never felt so broken before. She hardly went out with he...
251K 3.2K 42
both endlessly denying what's wrong to make each other right. **contains smut, some violence and swearing, drug use (lower case intended)
62.7K 630 17
Fan fiction // Matty Healy The 1975 // Book 1.5 // Missed scenes from "That 000000 & ffffff" Cover by @21duns
50.7K 1.2K 23
"I get that you don't like my type. But Ari...if there was one woman for me..it'll be you. I'll do anything."