Sesshomaru x Reader: A Change...

Av Hufflescout

This is a story where the reader basically takes the place of Rin, although Rin will still be included in it... Mer

Chapter One - Meeting Him
Chapter Two: All My Life
Chapter Three: Smile
Chapter Four: Sudden Darkness
Chapter Five: Resting in His Arms
Chapter Six: Preparations
Chapter Seven: New Kimono
Chapter Eight: Demon's Head
Chapter Nine: The Talk
Chapter Ten: Victim of Nightmares
Author's Note: DARKNESS IS APPROACHING
Chapter Eleven: Fresh Start
Chapter Twelve: Wind and Blade
Author's Note: SORRY GUYS
Chapter Thirteen: B-blood?!
Author's Note (not about story)
Chapter Fourteen: Naraku's New Plan
Author's Note: TIME IS MY ENEMY
Author's Note: IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION
Author's Note: More Update Information
Chapter Fifteen: My Wish
Author's Note: #Wattys2016???
Chapter Sixteen: An Offer, a Battle, and a Threat
Chapter Seventeen: He Needs His Heart
Ask Hufflescout!
Chapter Nineteen: Cats and Dogs
Chapter Twenty: Master Jaken's Plan

Chapter Eighteen: A Lesson and a New Adventure

4.1K 153 17
Av Hufflescout

[Y/N]'s POV

Lord Sesshomaru, Master Jaken, A-Un and I were traveling through a foggy area of the mountains. It seemed to be fairly early, but there was so much fog and most that it seemed to be evening already.

A-Un reached a cliffside and stopped there. I was riding on their back and shifted to see past their necks. "Where are we?" I asked.

"This is the place where a giant demon called Ryukotsei was sealed," Master Jaken replied. But to destroy that demon without leaving a trace of it... Sesshomaru-sama, is this truly the work of Inuyasha?"

"I don't know just how he did it," Lord Sesshomaru stated.

"Hmm... Just imagine Inuyasha defeating Ryukotsei. It took all of your father's power just to place him under a seal."

I couldn't hear Master Jaken very well anymore, as Lord Sesshomaru had already left and A-Un was following him.

"Oh, don't leave me behind, Sesshomaru-sama!" I heard Master Jaken yell. I laughed at his reaction and turned to see him catching up to us.

"Lord Sesshomaru, do you know what time of day it is? I think it feels later than it is," I said.

"It's only about noon."

"Really? In that case, may I look for some food when we next come upon a forest or stream or somewhere?" I asked.

"You may. It will be awhile until then, however."

"I'll be okay. Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru." I thought for a moment. "B-but if that hinders you, we don't have to stop!"

"I already said that you may look for food then, [Y/N]. It will not hinder me."

"...Okay, my lord." I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. Silly [Y/N], if he says yes, he means it. If he says no, he means it. You have to remember that!

I laid on my back on top of A-Un, watching the scenes of nature go by. As we headed down the mountain, the mist slowly disappeared over time.

"[Y/N]," Lord Sesshomaru said.

"Y-yes, Lord Sesshomaru?" I pushed myself up from my lying position to look at the demon lord.

"I have spotted a stream not very far from here on the outskirts of a forest. You may search for food when we get down there," he said.

"Ah, thank you for telling me, my lord!" I smiled at the back of his head. He said nothing after that.

Hm, sometimes I wish that Sesshomaru was a bit more talkative than he is... I sighed and then smiled. But I appreciate him for just how he is, too. I know that I can talk to him if I have any problems, and that's enough for me. Just so long as he respects me enough to care for me the way that he does, I'm fine with him. And just as long as I don't get in his way, he's fine with me staying with him. And I'm fairly sure that Master Jaken has warmed up to me too. I laughed to myself remembering all of the things that Jaken would do that would make me laugh. Not on purpose, of course, and I felt bad for his humiliation sometimes, but I hoped that he didn't think that I disliked him. I don't think he does, I thought. I looked down at him from atop A-Un. Hopefully that isn't the case.

-----YOU READERS ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND THANK YOU FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL----- TIMESKIP

The four of us arrived at the spot Lord Sesshomaru had seen, at a small stream just inside a forest. It was sunny and warm down here instead of cold and misty. Lord Sesshomaru stopped and sat down on the ground against a tree trunk while I climbed off of A-Un's back. I glanced at the stream to see that there were fish swimming in the current. "Perfect!" I said to myself, holding up the hem of my kimono and stepping into the cool water. "Ahh, this feels great..."

I looked over at Master Jaken then to see him looking bored. "Master Jaken, do you want to learn how to catch fish from here?"

"Why would I want to do that, [Y/N]? A demon like me cannot be seen doing such things as playing around in water!"

"You looked bored. I'd just thought I'd ask." I waded into a deeper part of the stream and bent down to look for a fish I could catch. When I saw one headed my way, I plunged my hands into the water and got a strong grip on its small body. I lifted it out of the water as it kept trying to escape, but it was to no avail--I slammed the fish onto the hard ground, killing it instantly.

My methods of doing this may sound harsh to some, but I had caught fish and done this exact same thing for years and had gotten used to it.

I looked up to see Master Jaken staring at me wide-eyed. "What's wrong, Master Jaken?" I asked.

"I-I've just never seen you kill something as large as a fish before!" he stuttered.

"Really? Never? I've been doing it this way since I was younger." I carried the fish over to a sunny spot and laid it out, then returning to the stream to do the same thing.

"[Y/N], I will try that." Master Jaken came over to the stream and hopped in.

"Okay!" I smiled. "Obviously first, you have to find a fish to catch. It's usually easiest for me if I see one coming downstream, so I don't have to chase it all over. What I normally do is just eat for the fish to reach where I am...and then GRAB IT!" I caught another fish in my hands. "Then I take it over to the bank and... SLAM it against the ground or another hard surface while holding it by its tail or the end of its body to knock the fish out and kill it." I carried the second fish to the same spot I had the first fish lying at and then came back to the stream. "You try, Master Jaken!" I said with a smile.

It was fun to watch him try to catch fish on his own. With his three-fingered hands it seemed to be more difficult for him than it was for me. Still, I cheered him on and told him what spots fish were located at and he eventually caught a fish and killed it in the exact same way, which made him happy.

"Did you see that? I caught one! I caught a fish!"

"You're the greatest, Master Jaken!" I said.

"I am great, aren't I?" he said. I laughed and then noticed that Lord Sesshomaru had gone. I looked around and saw that he was walking away.

"Where's Lord Sesshomaru going?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But he'll be back, he won't leave us behind!" Master Jaken said.

"In the meantime, let's try to dry off some. You've gotten all wet and I'm no dryer than you are," I said.

Sesshomaru's POV

I watched the scene of [Y/N] and Jaken jumping around in the stream from my spot against the tree.

Wait--

I thought I sensed something in the air. I looked over to my left, where the current went, and stood up. I walked down the bank of the stream to look for any signs of danger.

That was when I heard the sound of something cracking... Or, when I turned my head, the sound of the river freezing over. I knew immediately who had done this.

"Toran, huh?" I said aloud. In the distance, the shape of a woman appeared and walked until I could see her fully.

"It's been a long time, Sesshomaru," Toran said.

"So you're still alive, then?"

"What a way to greet someone!" she said through a small laugh. "I intend to settle things this time."

"Things have already been settled. But if you insist, it will not be like fifty years ago," I said.

"You're just as boorish as ever. I agree, however, that it won't be like fifty years ago. Our master is waiting for you."

"Your master?"

"Yes, our Commander-In-Chief. Your old man is dead and gone, but our master is going to be resurrected, at long last."

"What is the reason?" I narrowed my eyes.

"To attack the lands in the east once again. I guess you could call this revenge against you and your kind," she threatened, her face now cold.

"Then this time I'll just have to squeeze the breath out of your master permanently," I said. She smiled again.

"I'm glad to hear that you're willing to fight!" I placed my hand on my sword. "Hang on, not so fast. We won't fight here; come to our castle and bring all the help you need!" As she said this, the ice in the river began breaking up and flying into the air, leaving the area warm and the stream flowing once again, with no Toran in sight.

Meanwhile [Y/N]'s POV

"Let's go and tell Lord Sesshomaru that we're ready to go!" I said. "I'll take the fish we caught!" I strung the fish up on some twine from a bag on A-Un's side and began jogging towards Lord Sesshomaru's distant form. Master Jaken followed behind me with A-Un's reins in his hand.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" I called. "Master Jaken and I caught many fish from the stream!" I stopped when I got to him and held to fish up for him to see. "We'll have food for awhile! Or at least, I will..."

Lord Sesshomaru nodded at me and I smiled. Master Jaken and A-Un stopped near me as he stopped to catch his breath. "Sorry, Master Jaken," I giggled.

"Jaken," Lord Sesshomaru stated. "The Panther-Demon tribe has appeared once again.

"W-what?! Not them again?!" Master Jaken exclaimed.

"[Y/N], listen to me." Lord Sesshomaru looked down at me.

"Yes?" I asked, the strung-up fish limp by my side.

"You are to stay here with A-Un." His gaze was directly on me and I felt my face heat up a bit as his eyes never left me.

"Okay, I won't move from this area." I smiled. With that, he turned and left. Master Jaken followed him, telling Lord Sesshomaru not to leave him behind.

As the two of them became smaller and smaller as they walked into the distance, I called, "Don't forget to come back for me!" through a laugh. Even though I knew he wouldn't forget, I said in a regular voice, "Promise."

Sesshomaru's POV

It's approaching the time of the month when [Y/N] last had her menstrual cycle. It has already been a month since then.... However, I have not sensed or smelled anything that would hint that she is on the cycle yet. Perhaps I should not have left her alone... No. A-Un can protect [Y/N] if anything comes to hurt her. [Y/N] is tough as well, and smart. She will know what to do if anything happens. She will be fine.

Jaken and I continued on towards the Panther-Demon tribe's castle.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

39.1K 788 54
Do you believe that demons could fall in love?~~ Sakura Shinguji is a princess and Priestess. After her family was killed by bandits when she was 17...
48.4K 898 37
Sesshomaru and Inuyasha wasn't getting along since their father passed away. Until, something weird happened. Totosai told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru th...
8.1K 364 22
•UNDER EDITING & BEING REWRITTEN• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru• •Description• You are a female cat demon who loves her freed...
44.7K 1.3K 18
It's my first fan fiction....so sorry if it's not that good...and sorry if there are any mistakes....I would love to hear your thoughts about my stor...