In Love At First Sight

By ILuv_Got7

Love at first sight. Leylia bumps into an idol and realises that she has started going on dates with that ido... More

Meeting Leylia
Meeting Leylia Part 2
Date Part 1
Date Part 2
1st Day Of The Week
A Sick Jungkookie
Tour Pt.1
Sup Yall!!
Tour Pt.2/ Kidnapped
Remember
Not a Chapter.
1 out of 7
3 out of 7
4 out of 7
Her or Her?
Her or Her Pt.2
SoDuhDramatic
PART 2!!!

Visiting

262 4 1
By ILuv_Got7

Leylia P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.....it was barely 7:00 yet but I set it to 6:30 for work. Ugh! I didn't want to go but I still got up and did my regular routine. Once I got dressed I went to my phone and checked for any notifications, and turns out that I DON'T HAVE WORK TODAY!! "Ugh! Why didn't I check my phone before I got up!" Still tired I went back to sleep.

- 1 hour later -

I got up once again and changed into comfy clothing. A white crop top with gray sweats. I went downstairs and cooked my regular breakfast. Eggs with mini sausages and homemade orange juice. I was still cooking until I got bored so I started singing Got7 "Confession Song". Once I was done cooking the eggs and sausages I went towards the fridge and grabbed some oranges. I cut them in half then just started making orange juice. When I was done I turned around.....and standing there......was...

Leylia: BTS!!
Jungkook: Jagi that smells good! Can we have some?
Jimin: Hi Leylia!
Leylia: H-hey
Taehyung: Why are you stuttering??
Jin: Of course she'll stutter! We just broke into her house!
Leylia: WHAT!!??
Suga: Namjoon hyung broke the knob then the door! *Laughs*
J-hope: Oh Yeah!! How do we fix the door?
Leylia: Wait! You guys broke my door then just left it like that!?
Jungkook: Yep!
Leylia: Okay....um here's another question, how long have you been here??
Suga: Since you started singing and rapping.
Leylia: What!!??
Jungkook: Yeah! You have such a nice voice and your rapping skills are off the chart!!
Leylia: Tha-
Jungkook: But why did it have to be a Got7 song? Why couldn't it have been one of ours?
Leylia: That song just popped into my head first. And hey! One of you boys go fix the door!
Taehyung: I will! And Jimin, Suga, Namjoon, Jin, J-hope hyungs are coming a long!

He dragged them out of the kitchen leaving me and Jungkook alone.

Leylia: I'm not even supposed to see you until the week was over.

Jungkook: I know but...I can't see you after a week because I'm going on tour.

Leylia: WHAT!?!

Jungkook: We're leaving tomorrow morning and I want you to come with me! Thats why we or hyung broke your door down.

Leylia: Jungkook I can't just leave this place.

Jungkook: This tour is going to be 6 months.....do you really think you can wait that long for me?

Leylia: Ne Kookie~! And we just started dating anyways.

Jungkook: Well, can I have some breakfast then.

Leylia: Sure.

I gave some eggs and sausage to him, I asked the others if they we're hungry but they said no. We finished our breakfast and I took both of our plates and washed them.

I went into the living, but only to find them playing twister. I laughed at each and every pose they did. J-hope "accidently" fell and said that Jimin stepped on his foot when he moved.

Namjoon: Leylia! Did you hear about our tour already?

Leylia: Ne.

J-hope: So.........

Jungkook: She's not coming.

All: Waeyo?

Leylia: Because, I told Jungkook that I can't just leave this place, and that I could wait for him.

Jin: Ohh, so you guys are going to live in that kind of relationship!

Jungkook/Leylia: What do you mean?

Taehyung: Well, when 2 people are separated from each other for a very long time, 1 person may find someone else and not love the person who is waiting for them anymore.

Jimin: When did you get so smart?

Taehyung: What do you mean? I've always been smart!

Namjoon: In someways, you're pretty dumb....but you surprise us on how well you know.

Taehyung: I don't know why but I feel proud of myself when you said that.

Jin: Anywho, thats the kind of relationship I'm talking about.

Suga: Jungkook, you better force her to come.

Leylia: He can't force me to.....he doesn't even know how to force me, he's too cheesy with his words.

Jungkook: Actually, hyung, I know a way to force her to come with us..

Suga/Leylia: And that is?

Jungkook: Puppy Eyes!!

Leylia: Oh no...

I looked at all of them and they were all doing puppy eyes...even Namjoon oppa! I looked to my left and there was Jungkook looking at me with such hope in his eyes. I couldn't stand it anymore, I didn't even know how or why but I blurted out..

Leylia: Fine! I'll go!

All: Yay!!!

Jungkook: My jagi can't resist our puppy eyes.

Namjoon: I'm surprised that puppy eyes is her weakness.

Jin: Me too!

Jungkook: So, you should go pack right now, we have to go back to our dorms.

Leylia: What about your manager?

Jimin: He already knows so it's okay.

Leylia: What do you mean?

J-hope: We told our manager that Jungkooks girlfriend is coming along because he can't stand being without her, and we don't want to see him worry. Manger said that its fine if you go with us.

Leylia: Thanks you guys! I'll be right back, then I'll come back down with my luggage's.

All: Okay!

- 1 hour later -

Leylia: Okay guys I'm done! So, what do you people want to do?

"Let's go karaoke!"
"No, let's go roller skating!"
"Aniyo! I wanna to the arcade!"
"The arcade is boring! Let's go swimming!"

Suga: You guys are annoying! Let's have Leylia decide.

All: Ugh, fine!

Leylia: What's with that attitude? Is it because this fun time is going to be chosen by a girl?

Taehyung: Ani, its just that......yeah yeah that's probably why!

Leylia: Oh. Okay.

Namjoon: Yah Taehyung! You made her offended!

Taehyung: I did? Ah miahne Leylia.

Leylia: It's Fine! You guys can just argue about going somewhere.

- whispering -

Jungkook: Jagi? Are you okay?

Leylia: Ne. I wasn't offended or anything.

Jungkook: Are you sure?

Leylia: Ne.

Jungkook: Okay then!

- End of Whispers -

I changed then we finally left because they finally decided to go out and play at the arcades. When we got there, it was filled with so many people. But, I guess they didn't care because they were idols. Once we entered girls left there boyfriends and went up towards Jungkook and them. I told Jungkook that I was going to the bathroom because I didn't want to be pushed away by those girls.

"Oppa! Can you help me with this game?"
"Oppa! Would you like to eat with me?
"Oppa, which game were you going to play?"

Ugh...those girls are annoying! But it's not my problem...I was once like them before, until I started dating one of them. I stayed in the bathroom for quite I long time until I came out.

Jungkook P.O.V:

Leylia has been in the bathroom for a long time. Maybe I should go check on her.

Jungkook: Miahne! But I need to go the bathroom real quick.

Girl: Ne oppa!

I went to the bathroom to check on her and it was perfect timing on when she came out. I smiled and hugged her.

Leylia: Kookie? What are you doing?

Jungkook: I'm hugging you pabo!

Leylia: Yah!

She playfully hit me, and we finally went to the arcade room. All of the girls eyes were on us. I looked at Leylia and she looked like she was uncomfortable. I held her hand as an "its okay" thing.

Girl: Oppa! Wha-..........why are you with her?

Girl 2: Yeah oppa! I thought I was gonna be able to hold your hand!

Jungkook: *Laughs* She's my girlfriend you guys!

Girl: Jinjja?!

I looked at all of there expressions and some were mad but the others were supportive.

I took Leylia with me to the ski ball station, and I lost to her. She was smiling widely and was laughing really hard that I got beat by a girl.

???: Kookie? Is that you?

I turned around, but only to find..............

Boys: IU?!

IU: Hey guys! What are you doing here?

Taehyung: We're hanging out here before we go onto tour tomorrow! What are you doing here?

I heard in hyungs voice that he hated her, and so did I.

IU: I was walking past here....but then I saw Kookie and just thought that I should hang out here.

Jungkook: You should go now, im actually here on a date and I'm trying to hang out with friends.

IU: Oh and is your date that.....um thing over there?

I looked at her finger and she was pointing at Leylia.

Jungkook: Actually she has a name....and it's Ley-

My mouth was covered by Leylia's hand.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Leylia: I can introduce myself. Annyeonghaseyo my name is Leylia Vang. And you are?

IU: *Sigh* Well I'm IU.... Jungkook's 1st and still true love. He's just using you to make me jealous. Isn't that right? Kookie?

Jungkook: It's not true at all! And don't call me Kookie! You have to learn that I love someone else now! Come on you guys, let's go somewhere else!

We all left that place leaving IU behind. I looked at Leylia and she looked annoyed but sad at the same time.

Jungkook: Jagi, are you okay?

Leylia: Ne, but, was she actually your 1st true love?

Jungkook: Let's not talk about it right now, let's go get some ice cream.

We went to the icecream stand and got icecream. But for some reason I felt like I was being stalked.

IU P.O.V:

WHAT?! How can he just do that to me? He said that I was his true love, then this Leylia comes around and takes him away! No, thats not happening!

I decided to stalk them for a while until Leylia got some time alone....but there wasn't any chance....Jungkook was always with her. Did he know that I was stalking them? I gave up and just went straight towards there manager!

"Excuse! Mister Manager!"
"Oh IU! What a pleasant surprise! How are you?"
"I'm fine, but I'm just not liking how a girl named Leylia is hanging out with Jungkook!"
"Leylia? Oh Jungkooks girlfriend? I'm sorry to make it worst but, she's also going on tour with them."
"What? Thats not possible! Mister Manager! That can't happen...I hate her!"
"Thats not my problem IU! I care about my kids lives! Now I can just call your manager and talk to her about some stuff about you!"
"No don't!"
"Then get out of here!"
"Ne Mister Manager"

Manager isn't any help! But I can't let her go on that trip with them. Aish!! This is frustrating!

Leylia P.O.V:

Leylia: Jungkook-ah~ Why have you been following me this whole time? You almost went into the bathroom with me without even noticing it!

Jungkook: Please don't make me remember it! But that's only because I felt like someone was stalking us.

Leylia: Of course! They're called "fans"! *Laughs*

Jungkook: *Chuckles* That's not what I meant. I actually felt like someone that I knew was stalking us.

Leylia: That's scary!

Taehyung: You guys! Shouldn't we leave soon! We have to go on tour tomorrow, don't forget about that!

All: Ne!

I went with BTS to their dorms, and it was so clean! I got tired after a while and told them that I was going to bed. So were they, Jungkook insisted for me to go sleep in his room but I refused so I slept on the coach.

                                                                To Be Continued

#LateUpdate #OhWell

You guys! IU is in here now! What will Leylia do? Let's read and see.

                                                                     - Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
22.8K 1.1K 59
Basically Bambam meets a new admirer who knows him because of Jinyoung, come along and join them in this crazy story of love, with funny friends and...
70.9K 2.8K 50
๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ž /หˆ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›ลษ™๐š—/ (๐š—.) ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โฆ ยขฯƒโ„“โ„“ั”gั” ฮฑฯ… โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข โง๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: แดŠแดœสŸส 30...
77.9K 3.3K 37
What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight and can't live without each other. This s...