Our Little Secret | Diggy Sim...

By MsFanfictional

"How long do we have to keep this secret?" Myricle asked. "Just a little while longer." Diggy said zipping up... More

Are Little Secret. - Diggy Simmons Story -
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Sequel.
New story alert

Part 14

15.2K 537 219
By MsFanfictional

Part 14: A New Start

Setting: Diggy's house.

Diggy's POV

I'm so happy I have myricle back. I didn't want to admit it but I think I love her. I'm constanly thinking about her. I looked over at her laying next to me and then scooted closer to her.

"I'm not gonna mess up this time." I said outloud and kissing her forehead.

She moved a little but not that much.

***

- Next Morning -

Myricle's POV

I'm glad Diggy and I are back together. He's changed I can tell. After I left with Diggy Jacob sent me a text it said:

Jacob -

How could you leave with him knowing I have feelings for you? Do my feelings mean anything to you? I thought you weren't ever gonna go back to him. I thought we were friends? If you love me like I love you , you would come back. This friendship / relationship is over! 

I was kinda creeped out when he sent these messages to me. I mean we weren't even in a relationship. There's definitly something wrong with him.

I looked over at Diggy and kissed him on his lips softly. He kissed back.

"Good Morning beautiful." he said pulling back.

"Good Morning babe." I said getting up.

He smacked my butt.

"Ouch. That hurts." I said walking into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush and then hopped in the shower. A second later I heard a knock on the shower door.

I opened it.

"Can I join you?" Diggy said with a smile on his face.

I nodded.

***

-2 hours later- At school

"You made me late for school!" I said punching his arm and running to my locker.

"You said I could take a shower with you." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah wrong choice." I said grabbing my books out of my locker and then closing it.

Diggy & I walked to are 1st period together.

"Why are y'all arriving in my class late?" Mrs.Jen

"We overslept." Diggy said eyeing me.

I just there and nodded me head. "Uh yeah."

"Well take your seats." Mrs.Jen said before returning back to the white board.

When I sat down I felt a pair of eyes on me. I thought they were Diggy's but when I looked over he was texting on his phone. I then looked behind me. Jacob sat there glaring at me.

"Bitch." he whisped to me.

Jacob has gone crazy.

This is gonna be a long long day.

___________________________________

Vote + Comment + Follow me for more.

What do you think is wrong with Jacob?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
582 43 21
"He's right Sweetheart, it's best that you just forget I'm here, walk away while you still have the chance." "What is wrong with you!? You start to o...
2.7M 80.6K 36
Warning: Contains some mature scenes. (Highest Rating: #34) Excerpt: "Look, I know we had a bad start, and you hated me, but can you give...