When Bonds Connect [discontin...

MajesticBunnie tarafından

Reverse Harem *** Hopeless Romantic? She was before. Mateless? She obviously isn't. Desperate to have a boyfr... Daha Fazla

*Prologue
*Part 01
*Part 02
*Part 03
*Part 04
*Part 05
*Part 06
*Part 07
*Part 08
*Part 09
*Part 10
*Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
WOOF
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
FANG
Part 25
Just Got Tagged
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
P34|| Evil
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
P44|| Ghost
Just Got Tagged 2
Part 45
Special Part
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Special Part 2
Part 50 (Rewritten)
Part 51
Just Got Tagged 4
Part 52
Part 53
MUST READ| Really
P54|| BITE
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
P64|| MINE
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Special Part 3
5th Mate/Normal Update
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
FIFTH MATE
P74|| NUMB
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93

Part 31

6.4K 262 78
MajesticBunnie tarafından

A/N: Above is the picture of Rys when I imagined her as an anime girl. :)

Part 31

~~~

<><><>Howl<><><>

"You...!" I should had known that this brat couldn't be trusted with a job. I had already let him go on him being escaped by the vampire's mate, but him who cannot guard my mate...! It was too unacceptable.

     I whipped him. Tyre might be my friend, but I couldn't tolerate his irresponsible behavior any longer. He groaned in pain while Candy covered her mouth to the brutal tortures I was causing on to her cousin.

     "Howl..." Candy begged. I only ignored her pleas, which was very easy to resist cause she was not originally my mate.

      I whipped Tyre again. The whip I was using was mixed with melted silver...a weakness our werewolf kind could not bear.

     Tyre was been bounded with magical ropes in his wrists. A magical rope that could not been broken easily by any supernatural kinds, only the strongest could only break it.

     I whipped him again to which he cried out with so much agony. I pursed my lips and whipped once more; ten more hits and it was done.

      "Tyre," Candy whispered beside me as tears started to pour out in her gray eyes. As much as I wanted to stop, I couldn't because Tyre needed to face the consequences.

      One. I whipped; Tyre's eyes started to water and was crying "sorry" out loud. I shook my head in disappointment.

     "You should have thought about it before you left the girl all alone," I muttered with no emotion.

      Two. He cried out more, wanting all to stop. Marks started to appear in his naked top, and blood slowly oozed out from it.

      "I'm sorry." I heard Candy whisper to herself, but I ignored it.

      Three. Tyre spat out some blood before groaning at the pain that had befallen on him.

     "Do you know what will happen to me now that she's gone?" I asked him as I striked him again.

      Tyre looked up me; his form right now looked too pitiful, but it was not as pitiful on what will I become several days later.

       I growled and hitted him again. Now that I came across upon my mate, my body will always be desiring her. My thoughts will always wander to that human girl. And this yearn could only be satisfied by her, and only her.

      The wolf inside of me will not be easy to control after his fated half just suddenly disappeared.

       Six. "I will be the one who will suffer because of you." I whipped him once more.

       He was silent now as I continued to distribute him his punishment. He seemed to accept already the consequence; he must have known that I won't stopped until it was done.

      Candy left when I gave the eight strike. She cannot handle on how her cousin was suffering while she was just standing there and watching us like an audience.

      I soon gave him the last whip. But he was unconscious before we could reached the last. I growled and dropped the whip to the ground.

     "Be grateful that I didn't kill you, Tyre."

     I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself, and that is, you'll have to bring her again to me.

<><><>Rys<><><>

It had been three days since I had escaped from the werewolves, and here was I, slowly recovering from it. I was still far ahead from school, but who won't?! I'd been missing in two weeks and two days.

     I groaned as I took my make up test in Science.

     "You okay, Miss Flirst?" The new teacher asked gently at me. A charming smile directed to me.

     "Having a hard time?" My own smile was what I responded and a small shake of my head.

      By the way, our new teacher's name was Drex Ulton, or known as Mr. Ulton to everyone. Charming guy, he was, and I can't helped admit that I got a bit crush on him.

      He nodded his head and went back to his seat. I was the only student left inside; all my classmates had gone home, Pinkie included.

     I sighed, a bit awkward. Well, who wouldn't when you're alone with a good looking guy?! And a guy you don't even know much.

    Focused, Rys, just focused on your test, so we could go home already.

     Finally, after few minutes on taking the test, I was done. I happily gave the paper to my science teacher and was able to leave the room when...

     I yelped when he unexpectedly snatched  my hand. An electric shock coursed over me, but it was instantly gone as fast as I felt it.

     "Mr. Ulton?!" Fear was tinted when I spoke of his surname.

     He quickly let go of his hand when he perceived the terror in my tone.

     "I-I'm sorry, Miss Flirst. I didn't mean to fright you. I just wanted to say to be careful on your way home." He said with a small smile.

     He seemed concern for me, so I smiled back. "Okay."

<><><> Time Skip <><><>

The result of taking a lot of make up tests awhile ago was night had easily caught up to me. To my very disappointment.

     As I walked on my way home, I can't helped shake off the feeling that I was being observed by someone.

     But I didn't take it too seriously, it must have been Bled because that vampire got the tendency to stalk me everywhere. It made me smile a little; he really cares about me a lot.

      As I passed by the abandoned park, I saw a drunkard, who looked like in his thirthies, coming towards my way. The way he walked was too uncoordinated, informing me that he was very drunk. A bottle of beer in his hand.

      I was planning to ignore him while I passed by, but then he seemed to notice my figure. A creepy smile formed in his lips when he was able to grab my slender wrist.

      Oh, sh*t...

      I tried to retrieve my hand from his hold, and wow, I didn't understand on how come he still had strength going on even when he was drunk.

      "No use, miss. I won't let you go until you give me a great show."

      What?!

      I snorted. As an idea suddenly popped in my brain. He was drunk. I was quite sure that he couldn't tell the difference between a man and a woman.

      "Actually, Sir, you're all wrong. I'm a guy." With the manliest tone I could muster, I spoke out.

      "Eh?" He blinked his eyes as if confused.

     I felt a smirk slipping off my lips when he lessened his hold on me. "Oh, you're a guy..."

      Damn, he actually believes it!

      But unexpectedly, the drunk guy grinned and tightened his hold on my wrist again.

     What the?!

     "Better! After all, I prefer guys than those bitches..." He snorted and pushed me down the ground.

      Fudge, he's a homo...

      With no ideas I couldn't think of anymore, I punched the drunk guy right across the face with my free hand.

       He stumbled away from me, caught off guard. The bottle in his hand fell down and broke into shards.

       I took the moment to stand up and escaped, but was tripped when the dude managed to grab my feet.

      "You f*cker...." He stood up after snatching a sharp piece of the once beer bottle. I watched him in terror as he made his way over me.

     I tried to move, but was frozen in fear. I could only watch the man coming towards me. Almost like Death slowly walking towards me.

      Must escape, I thought. But nothing happened. As the man was about to give me a strike, my eyes involuntarily closed...

      ...

      No pain was felt. Nothing. I opened my eyes, only to widen when someone substituted himself to Death.

      The drunk man seemed to realize on what he had done. He dropped the piece of weapon and ran away from the crime scene.

     Oh God. My hands flew up to my mouth when I recognized the person. My eyes got watery when he touched my hand, a smile on his lips. Blood sipping out from his clothes...

      W-what should I do?! I started to panic, but was stopped when he squeezed my hand.

     "Mate..." He whispered. After inhaling his last breath, he died. I cried my eyes out after that while embracing my mate in my arms.

Someone died...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.1M 27.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
220K 23.9K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...