Ryden Smut One Shots <3

By sunnysideweekes

Ryden Smut ;) two pretty boys living their lil gay lives also Ryan bottoms fight me More

please read <3
Princess
Motherfucking Fuckboy Urie
Its almost halloween
All you sinners stand up
Trade Mistakes
you're an asshole but I love you
casual affair
a memory or two
Algebra Sucks Anyway
Jon Walker the cock blocker
thats some medieval shit
tiny lil A/N
roles reversed
Docked Away
Ryans a kinky shit
tiny awkward soul
shitmybad
angsty teenagers
i'm not the doldrums but you can bang me
Tiny Awkward Soul
woo contest?
Winner(s) !
apologies and blow jobs
so so worth it
Prove It (threesome)
words, words, words.
Myrtle Beach
yo wtf
Daddy
COMPETITION 2!!!!!
Ryan's a Cheap Whore

praying for love

4.8K 89 262
By sunnysideweekes

Brendon's nerves got to him as he was lead down the narrow side passage, Pete had assured him many times that it was safe as he'd been there before, but he still didn't trust him, because, you know, he was Pete.

"Here we are!" Pete smiles triumphantly, turning to him and gesturing to a grotty door.

Looking at the door, then back to Pete, Brendon knew this wasn't a good idea, although he was sorta intrigued, "This crummy place is the best strip club is Las Vegas?"

"Hey, look, I never said it was the best, but it's free okay? Free for you at least, I'm paying this time." Pete sighed, opening the door and nudging Brendon through.

It was a miniscule room, dusty and unkempt, there was a man with scruffy hair in the corner, reading a paper, he didn't look up after the squeaky door shut.

"Hey, Trohman?" Pete calls, the man finally looks up and grins, looking at Brendon like he was fresh meat and the man was a butcher.

Then he gets up, dusts himself off and pointing at him, "Who's this?"

"This is Urie, he's new here, I'm paying for him today, but if he comes back, which he will, he can pay." Pete chuckles, handing the guy some crinkled notes.

Brendon is about to disagree when the man opens a trapdoor leading to another grotty looking door, but lights flickered through the glass at the top, this was more like it.

"Have fun." The man smirks, "And hey, Urie? Don't tell anyone about this."

Brendon nods, giddy with excitement over what was about to come, hopefully him at some point.

Creeping down the stairs, he could hear music, some sort of band were playing, Pete looks at Brendon and then asks, "Ready to do this?"

"Hell yeah." Brendon was ready, he was ready for this new experience, to feel stuff he hadn't before.

Pete still hadn't opened the door, which was making Brendon very impatient, he continues talking, "If you lose me, I'll either be in the main bar area or in a room with a stripper, I wont leave without you, also please don't get drunk, I know how it ends up."

Brendon doesn't listen that much, he just nods along until Pete finally swings open the door and Brendon's jaw drops.

"A male strip club?!" He spluttered, Pete just laughs at his confusion, pulling him inside.

Brendon tries to struggle away, "But I'm straight, that's not right, I thought there would be boobs and butts and oh fuck Pete why?!"

"There are still butts Brendon, just no boobs, although some wear bras and such, just wait, you might see someone you like, if not, then you can just get drinks and stuff. I'll be with a stripper called Way, if you need me." Pete sighs, then squeals as he spots a tall, blonde stripper that he seems to know, he plonks Brendon down in a chair and tells him to stay there, then runs off.

Brendon just sits there, baffled, Pete knows he's straight, he knows that, why the hell would he take him here?

"Not used to this, ey?" A man says behind him, he turns to be met with the bar tender, who is just smiling at him.

Brendon shakes his head, exhaling loudly, "No, I'm straight, actually."

"Poor you, dude, no girls in sight here, well unless you count the drag queens, hey don't worry, i'm straight too, this just pays good money," he giggles, "Anyway, if you find anyone here you like, you wont be straight for much longer."

"Well I've always been straight, and I'm going to keep it that way, can I have a beer please?" He tries to act as straight as possible, he just wanted to get out of there.

The bar tender passes him a beer and then smiles warmly at him, "What's your name, straight boy?"

"Uh, Brendon." He sighs, taking a sip of the beer, hopefully he could get drunk so he forgot about this.

The man nods and then carries on the conversation, which Brendon appreciates, passing the time without looking like a loser, "I'm Ray, but everyone is called by their last name here, so call me Toro."

"Well I guess that's why I'm Urie then." Brendon nods, scanning the room with the beer glass still against his lips.

And then he spits some back into the glass, eyes wide.

A boy, who he was guessing was a stripper, had just walked into the bar area, he was wearing blood red panties and a rose was painted on his face, his Hershey coloured eyes sparkled and a small smirk played on his lips as he noticed Brendon gawping as him.

"Urie? Urie?" Toro was waving his hands in front of Brendon's face, and then he looked up to see who Brendon was staring at.

Brendon spun around, subtly pointing to the new worker and whispering harshly, "who's he?"

"That would be chérie rose, he's new here, does he take your interest?" Toro smirks, then calls the boy over, much to Brendon's embarrassment.

Chérie Rose eagerly saunters over, eyes still looking Brendon up and down, causing Brendon to become pretty hot pretty quickly.

"Chérie, this is Brendon, he would like to meet you." Toro says quite a bit more professionally than he had been talking to Brendon.

Brendon is about to shake his head when the boy bats his eyelashes and outstretches his hand, Brendon happily shakes it and the boy giggles.

He keeps his gentle grip on Brendon's hand and lifts him up, "Maybe we should go somewhere more, private?" The boys voice was soft but also dangerous.

"Y-Yeah okay." Brendon shakily climbs out of the chair, more aroused than he wanted to be.

Toro whispers, "Not so straight now, Urie." And then waves him off as Brendon glares at him.

Chérie leads him into a small, decorated room, with one chair in the middle, then turns to Brendon and says in a hushed tone, "There is also a room with a bed, if you would prefer that?"

"This will be f-fine for now." Brendon stutters, immediately embarrassed, it was like slipping up in front if your childhood crush.

Chérie sits him down and just gazes at him, "What would you like me to do, Brendon?" The way the name rolled off his tongue really turned Brendon on, and he didn't care about gender anymore, he just needed this beautiful boy.

"Do whatever you usually do..." Brendon smirks, the boy bites his lip, climbing onto Brendon's lap and staring at him through hooded eyelids.

The boy then leans in closer, rosy lips almost touching Brendon's, and Brendon whispers, "May I have a kiss?"

The boy nods, then Brendon grins, slamming his lips into the boys own, tongues immediately got involved, dancing together in their mouthes.

He nibbled the boys lower lip and he let out a small moan, rolling his hips into Brendon's, creating delicious friction.

Brendon groans, holding onto Chérie's hips and dry fucking him, said boy was gasping and whimpering, every noise going to Brendon's aching hard on.

"Please f-fuck me." The boy pants, his hands in Brendon's hair, rutting against him.

Brendon kisses the side of Chérie's face, then nibbles his earlobe, whispering, "We don't have a bed."

"Against the wall?" Chérie questions, batting his eyelashes innocently again.

Brendon didn't have to be asked twice, he was going to slam the boy against the wall, but he didn't want to hurt him, he was too precious, so he nudged him against it instead.

Then he nibbled at the boys neck, pulling down the panties and groping his ass, causing a whimper from him.

"You need stretching?" Brendon asks, the boy shakes his head, panting.

That was good for Brendon, although he wanted to savour every moment of this boy, he also knew Pete would be looking for him.

He pulls out a condom from his pocket, I mean, although he thought he'd be fucking a girl, in a weird way, this was better.

He rolled it on, and then spat on his hand for lube, pushing in slowly, he tore a wine from the boy in front of him.

He pulled out and then back in, starting to go harder and faster, moaning like hell.

"Fuck master." Chérie groaned, his cock was against his stomach and it was leaking precome, he was really turned on, but he couldn't admit it, this guy was the hottest customer he'd ever had.

He wasn't even allowed to be touched, it was only above clothes stuff, but what the hell, he was already being illegal, he could step it up, especially for this guy.

"Did you call me master you little slut?" Brendon smirks, thrusting deeper into him, the boy gasps, trying to get a reply out, he ends up squeaking a "yes master."

Brendon chuckles, he never thought that would turn him on, he was actually pretty vanilla with sex, but apparently not, "I like that ya know?"

"Well I like you master." The boy smirks, and then practically screams as Brendon hits his prostate, he starts to quiver slightly.

Brendon bites his neck harshly and that's the last straw, he comes all over his chest and Brendon follows into the condom, then pulls out, panting, "Where should I put this?"

"Uh, not in the bin, we, aren't really allowed to, um, have sex under clothes, but it's happened now and it was wonderful, sir." The boy blushed, looking back up at Brendon who just giggled, running his fingers through his hair.

Then he stepped forward and pressed his lips to the boy's, who kisses back gently, giving Brendon butterflies like he's kissing his crush, well he liked this boy, a lot.

"What's your actual name, Chérie, if you are allowed to say?" Brendon asks him, stroking his cheek and smiling sweetly.

The boy sighs, looking down awkwardly, "I'm not allowed, but for you, I will, my name is Ryan, well that's my middle name, but I wont confuse you."

"Sweet name, and it would be sweeter popping up on my phone, can I have your digits." Brendon smoothly pulls out some paper and a pen from his back pocket, them passing it to Ryan, who gladly writes his number.

Brendon then puts it back in his pocket, kissing the boy one more time before turning to the door, "hope to see you again, Chérie."

"You too, master." Ryan blushes, "I love you."

Them he mentally curses himself, he is never allowed to love his customers, it puts them off, Brendon is only here for a good time, nothing else.

That all goes out the window when Brendon turns around and grins, "I love you too, Chérie Rose."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 3.7K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
143K 4K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
625K 22.7K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...