The New Girl - (A DLSU Futuri...

By pakwanxhopia

A futuristic dlsu fanfiction Shane Lopez is just an avid fan of the famous DLSU Lady Spikers. Her life change... More

Prologue
Finals and Firsts
Unexpected Replies
Volleyball Clinic
Coach Ara

Guilty

572 21 8
By pakwanxhopia

It's been months since my training with Ate Ara began. We meet up every Friday and Saturday. I'm now a part of the barangay and city team. I'm actually planning to join the try-outs for our University Team.She's right that it's never too late to learn. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't tell her the truth.

Flashback :

@ uaapsinetch : Sinetch itey na dating faney lang tapos ngayon close na kay idol hmmm

That was obviously for me. Since we got close, I rarely updated my fan account. I'm scared that someone will find out about it. It's too late though a lot of them already know who I am.

I was casually drinking coffee while revieweing for my exams when I sa a familiar figure going inside.

It was Ate Bang ---- Ate A's girlfriend. I didn't know if I should approach her not. We're not actually friends despite having Ate A as my friend. I was surprised that she was heading towards me. What does she need?

She just sat down without even asking. She brought out her Ipad and clicked something. I was nervously waiting for her to talk.

"I know your secrets, Shane"

She must be talking about my accounts

"Look, don't misinterpret ----"

She interrupted me

"Misinterpret? I know how people like you act. You're a social climber, gold-digger and a famewhore! Stop fooling Ara and the others."

She firmly said and showed screenshots of my tweets. There were tweets where I bashed her and the like. I must admit it was wrong but I couldn't help but react to certain issues. I have a right to my own opinion. And totoo naman lahat ng sinasabi ko no matter how hurtful it was.

"There's no point in denying the account. Now that you know the truth, what are you planning to do? And why does this concern you so much?"

I saw her clenched her fist. She must be really mad.

"I just don't want you to fool her. I'm going to expose you to everyone."

She confidently said. Ha I'm not scared of her threat. I'm more scared of her face.

"Fine. Expose me. It's just an account with my fangirling tweets. The bashing? I'll say sorry to the people I hurt. Nothing much will happen if you expose me."

"Ang tapang mo ah."

Oh please, don't chuckle. It doesn't suit you

"Yes, I am. You know why? Cause my secret is not that explosive. What will happen if I reveal your secrets? Magtago ka na Bang. I can always expose you too"

I'm not a big fan of revenge but she's such a hypocrite.

"Whatever. I'm leaving!"

"Bakit? Who are you going to meet? Si Ate Ara? Si Sarah? Si Dona? Or si Acy?"

I saw her frown. Haha ako pa matatakot ngayon ah! She finally left the café.

Honestly, I have been feeling guilty whenever I'm with them. I've decided to go talk to Ate Ara about it. Mas maganda na sa akin manggaling kesa naman sa iba. If hindi na kami magiging friends after, so be it. I'll face the consequences.

To : Ate Ara

Hi! Are you free later ng dinner? I have something to tell you.

From : Ate Ara

Hi, Shane! Sorry, may pupuntahan kami ni Bang later eh. Tomorrow na lang

Mukhang mauunahan na ako ni Bang. Hayaan mo na. I have decided to go to the mall to buy my requirements. Nakaka-stress ang daming pinapabili. Papunta na dapat ako ng Mcdo nang may nakita ako.

Who's exposed now?

I just saw Bang with Acy. Nothing new haha bahala siya.

I'm expecting a message from Ate Ara in 3, 2,1.....

From: Ate Ara

Bang cancelled our dinner sooo where do we meet?

Hay if you only knew, Ate.

It's not my secret to tell.

To: Ate Ara

I'm here sa MOA. Kita na lang tayo.

"So ano meron, Shaneng? Bigla ka nag-aya ng dinner"

This is it

"I actually want to tell you something. Please hear me out before reacting, okay?"

She just nodded

So I showed her everything. I explained my side. I showed her my tweets --- the good and the bad. I even cried while apologizing. After explaining, we were both silent. I was waiting for her response.

Hala galit na ata sakin

She suddenly stood up and hugged me.

Hug nga ba or sakal HAHA JOKE kinabakabahan na talaga ako

"Wag ka nga umiyak. Ang dugyot mo tignan"

Wow???? May maganda bang umiiyak????

"So??? Hindi ka galit???"

Pinunasan ko naman ang luha ko. Nakakahiya naman kasi sa kanya noh

"To be honest, I still need time to digest everything but I forgive you. I just hope that you learned something from this experience. Lahat tayo nagkakamali. Kahit ako nagkakamali. Kahit mga fans nagkakamali. I actually realized something from your rants. We all deserve to be heard and understood. Thank you for thta. I appreciate your honesty. I'm still your friend, Shane. So stop crying na."

After that emotional encounter with Ate A, we continued on savouring our meals. She told me that she'll be busy because of the upcoming league.

"Ate Ara, how about the others? They also deserve the truth."

Sasagarin ko na ang page-expose sa mga ginawa ko. I want to be fair to everyone.

"I'll explain it to them. Don't worry too much. Hey, it's getting late. We better get going"

It sure was an emotional day for everyone. I just feel relieved that everything is okay now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
277K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
111K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...