STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

10

10.8K 161 45
By laflirtygemini

The Intimate Bath
**

Waking up in sudden realization, I didn't feel like I was home. Yet in the bed of god hand crafted himself. I was in a big t shirt, that wasn't even mine. —God, what the hell? My head throbbed so much, I felt like I was going to puke. I turn to see on the night stand see a little pastery that says 'Eat me' and a pill that has a note next to it saying 'Drink me', it then all hit me when I saw the pill.

The pill was medicine, medicine is created by doctors and Docter meant Sebastian, Sebastian meant Anger. I remembered the whole night and how I dozed off into a blur, in the back seat of a luxurious car. And with no heads up I was assuming thag I was at his place! With the best view of the city and with it raining it was still the best. I roll my eyes and notice my mouth tasted painfully awful. I decided to get up and find a bathroom in this fuckers place.

It was a loft in downtown and it was huge. God when I saw Sebastian I'd Kill him. Not literally yet yell my exhausting thoughts to him. I eventually find a bathroom with marble floors white decore. But not even a sign of Sebastian. He reminds me of the moon, part of him is always hidden. And I feel like the sun nothing is hidden.

I then find a note in the restroom, with a toothbrush.

'Good Morning Sunshine,

I left for a jog, there is food in the kitchen.
Eat. And then when I arrive, you can yell at me and I'll let you see what you're truly in for.

-Yours Truly

Sebastian x'

I roll my eyes thinking some food and yelling can fix the situation. It really didn't, yet I found myself pondering what I was I really in for.

It was only a kiss or multiple, yet we didn't own each other yet our possessive tendencies. But I deeply had to give him credit, he was risking his career and freedom to be with me, even if weren't friends not committed lovers. I really couldn't call it a dalliance either, but my desires came from him. Ever since I kissed Sebastian my life began this spiral and I didn't know where it could go to.

I made my way to the kitchen, and I found pancakes and plenty fruits. I grinned, I felt like some heiress on top of the world. I sat on kitchen stool and ate my quiet breakfast and looked out into the rainy city. I had always dreamed to look out into the city and feel like I owned the world. Yet something didn't feel right. Although this man could be the death of me with suprises and being possessive. I was the exact same, and with whatever what was happening. Part of me told me things weren't going to be the same ever.

"Looks like the baby found her breakfast." I smile and turn to find Sebastian. He for once looks like himself in casual clothes, although the dude was sweaty He was still hot, especially with his toned six pack was pressed against his shirt.

"First of all, um I think you should go change and maybe take a shower. You are sweating so much and with the rain. You can get sick." I say too him and he smirks

"Is that so my girl is telling me to shower so I won't get sick? I really didn't know you where so affectionate." He smirks and I quirk an eyebrow to him. Although my heart is skipping so much.

All I can do is hear those words on replay with his gleeming smile and striking blue eyes.

My Girl
My Girl
My Girl

"Well you did take care of me, and I'm suggesting it, and if you want me near you. I suggest you clean yourself up." I chuckle at him. And he then serves himself a glass of orange juice and sips.

"Coming from the girl who puked on my shoes." He smugly says and I blush furiously in embarassment.

"Oh my god, no. You're joking?" I ask.

"My mother had them custom made. —And currently hand is healing, since you brought me into a fight." He chuckles and I grow more embarrassed.

God you with your weak stomach and drunk first world problems.

"Sorry about that, so um about last night. Some things are really blurry, and others not quite." I admit.

It grows slient and he looks at me deeply as if he tried to read me and I did the exact same. What had happened last night? Suddenly he cuts the slience.

"We'll talk about it, yet I have to go and get cleaned. Meanwhile how about you help me out by coming with me." He extends his hand and I hold onto it.

Sebastian leads me to the room and we go into the bathroom. "Now that I'm complying with your desires of me getting clean. Now you'll be complying mine." He motions me to sit on the edge of a marble bath tub.

"Turn the water on, and run the bath. —I tend to take hot baths. The pain gives it a satisfaction." He says to me with a look in his eyes, that I'd never seen before. —And I wanted more of it.

My hand turns on the faucet. "Test the water, with your petite hand. Lets see if you can handle the heat." He says as he is leans to my ear. He then kneels and Sebastian gently grabs my hand and leads into the water. It stings, yet he gives me squeeze on my thigh with his other hand. I blush up.

Sebastian then grins at me. And he leaves my hand in the water and then lifts the shirt exposing my legs further on. With his finger on my inner thigh and the other warm hand massaging me. His lips begin to kiss my neck and I can't seem to move. As if I did move, this fanstsy would end. This foregien affect he had upon me and I found myself wanting more.

"Like it?" He says whispers to my ear.

Liked, I loved it.

"More." Is the only thing I mutter out and tub is almost full by this time and suddenly pulls away. And I find myself pooling between my legs. He smirks at me and then lifts his shirt. Exposing his toned body that wasn't so lean nor so bluk. With his flexing and his olive skin, my eyes admired him. Like a complete master peice.

"Looks like you like what you see." I instantly look away from him, I was flusterd in this heat. Steam lingered through the bathroom. I wanted him near me, and find out what and how would things could've end up.

"Now that you completed my task, you choose to come and share this enticing bath. Or would you like to go wait outside? You choose Angel." He asked cunningly. I blushed thinking how our naked bodies could be so close. And our lips dancing and always letting him win with his dominant nature.

Yet I found no words to answer in, yet part of me told me to stay and show him. How I desperately I wanted him right there. But my mouth began to speak.

"I-I uh. I think it's better if I go." I mutter as I play with my fingers.

"Suit yourself, now will you excuse me Angel. I'll be enjoying my bath." He smirks and I leave him alone.

Well that one hell of bath session, I never thought the most simplest things could be oh so sensual and intimate. The thing is he made me made feel just all at once without a bring really sexually forward. I found my self just wanting that pressure and abyss of pleasure.   —Sebastian Grey how you make things so interesting?

Smirking to himself, oh how he played her like a violin. Watching react her to him was this beauty and this  fascination. Sebastian knew very well that she wouldn't have joined him, though something in him thought or just wanted her to join in. Yet it was so intense and carried many sexual tension and she hand many more to come her way.  In his head she needed more to know. That he was indeed enjoying how she felt the pain and how he loved the dominance of controlling. He had mind fucked her. By taking her senses and controlling them.

Although in the back of his head he pondered abou last night, with all the epic events. Sebastian never had found himself in actual violent fist fights yet this anger came over him. When he saw drunken pathetic fool just try to a lay a hand on her. He lost it, like a vampire watching pooling blood.

In other words he had no actual emotion, of actual anger nor jealously. Yet this desire to have her. Although he could already tell she wasn't pleased about his dinner. He truely didn't even understand why'd he had told her it was date. Like Sebastian just wanted her out to be with someone else, he wanted her all for himself.

With dinner he had no idea how he felt for that other woman, and for sure as hell it wasn't desire nor love yet this dark painful memory. Oh how he could have told her the truth of how he wanted her six feet under, but that woman knew something that hanged on to him.

Something that could destroy everything he had built up for.

**

"What could you else want?" Manny asked the woman. With her dark perfect curled hair and deep eyes lusting the blond younger boy.

"Your loyalty, your plasure that you give me oh so well. —And always keeping me updated. Don't dare leave one singel detail out." She purred and then squeezed his thigh. She smirked at him knowing exactly he'll obey. This woman had him melting under her fingertips.

She then leaned in to give him a kiss. He pull her body closer to him making her gasp and his tongue sliding into her mouth with dominace. Her hands gripping onto the boys hair and his hands grasping her waist. Her red lipstick smuging on their faces. He grins at her and she then pulls down her skirt, and wipes her mouth. She then gives him a kiss on the cheek and walks away.

"Welcome back Ms. Grant."Manny calls out she and turns arounds with a cunning smirk.

LMAO ^ ME 2222

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 491 9
Wattpad has launched a new dating app-and it's gone viral! So, what happens when a socially-awkward seventeen-year-old, Snow Black, decides to give i...
173K 1.2K 153
Just what the title says
1.5M 70.6K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
57.6K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...