Starving ⇥ Carl Gallagher

By BeautyAndMarie_

❝I didn't know that I was starving, 'till I tasted you.❞ Starving [season five and six] Copyright © 2016, Bea... More

Extended Summary + Disclaimer
cast
playlist
epigraph
⇥ one
⇥ two
⇥ three
⇥ four
⇥ six

⇥ five

1.7K 81 5
By BeautyAndMarie_

five - I've Smoked Hookah Before.. Nope, I Lied.

AFTER THE stressful Friday, Blake Mitchell had dealt with the day before, she was thankful to get her mind off of things by being in a two hour car ride with her father.

Even if they were heading to a Juvenile Detention Center to visit an ignorant boy who literally asked for the time.

Blake sat in the passenger seat with her window rolled down by only a few inches, as her full and undivided attention was focused on the Kylie and Kendall Jenner app she continued to mindlessly play.

Meanwhile, Aaron Mitchell sat in the driver side. His grip held a nine and three on the steering wheel and his breathing level maintaining at a normal level.

But if Blake wasn't in the vehicle with him, he would have been cursing out the colorful pacing thoughts that were running through his mind at this very moment.

''Alright,'' He mumbles, alerting Blake's attention from her game as he began to drive the Hyundai into the parking lot. ''Remember what we talked about. Leave everything in the car, while you're at it.''

Blake cleared all her app histories, and locked her phone. She drops her phone into her purse and tosses the bag into the back seat.

Aaron and Blake unbuckle themselves from the safety straps and remove themselves from the park vehicle and make their way into scanning of Illinois Department Of Corrections Juvenile Justice Division.

Now the two Mitchell's sat at a circular table in an open room filled with other visitors who were, most likely, not close to the situation Blake and Arron were there for.

A loud buzz ran through Blake Mitchell's ear drums, along with the gated doors being unlocked. The hazel eyed girl with green flecks watched the line of teenage delinquents decrease one by one, walking over to the familiar faces of a loved one.

She waited until the familiar pasty skin Gallagher came strolling out with his jeans sagging lower from his hips and a black durag wrapped around his head.

He took a seat across from the Michell with his eyes piercing sharply at Aaron Mitchell, ignoring Blake's presence who already felt uncomfortable being there to begin with.

''It's been less than a week since you gotten here. Now, you're black?'' Her father implies, sneering at how ridiculous and unnecessary the black wave maker was.

''They call me, white chocolate.''

Blake furrows her brows whilst meddling with her fingers on top of the metal table, tilting her head to the side as she makes note of Carl's reference. ''But, you're not black?''

His blue orbs shifted over to the hazel eyed one, asking ''Was that a question, or a statement?''

Blake couldn't help but feel small under his gaze. It was intimidating, especially since she's known for being an idiot at certain points of her life.

Carl eyed the little movements that Blake fidget every now and then. From the lanryx in her throat, dropping immensely from gulping and her lack of proper eye contact to the tip of her ears shading a dark color of rose and her fingertips messing around with one another.

She shrugs her shoulders. ''Both?''

Blake flattens her lip into a straight line as his response was a roll of his eyes, looking back at her father.

''Uh, Blake,'' Her father starts, placing his much larger calloused hands over her petite ones. ''Why don't you go wait in the car, I'll be out in a few.''

Blake returns to furrowing her brows, her gaze shifting curiously over father features and at the young Gallagher.

But Carl Gallagher never met the blondes gaze. Instead, he was entirely focused on Aaron Mitchell to be aware of the suspicion that rises in Blake's conscious.

She opened her mouth to question her father, but closed it instantly. She'd rather ask him at the peace of their home, where she won't be embarrassed by her father's short temper.

''It was nice seeing you, Carl,'' She mumbles before getting out of her seat.

× × ×

Blake watched from the doorway as her father storm into the house in anguish, slamming his door shut to his study.

The whole car ride home was quite, only it wasn't a peaceful one like it was on the way there.

Whatever Aaron Mitchell and Carl Gallagher conversed over that had Blake leaving visitation early, angered her father.

She could feel the tenseful vibe that radiated off of her father when he was mumbling ungodly words under his breath.

''Woah,'' Alicia, Blake's older sister chuckles lightly as she left her spot on the couch to enter the main hall. ''What's his deal?''

Alicia walked closer to her little sister when her eyes fluttered shut, shrugging her shoulders being an only response she could give to Alicia.

The older blonde wrapped an arm around her shoulder as the two walked down the hall to take a quick turn to the living room.

''How's college?'' Blake asks before tossing her bag onto the onto one of the sectionals placed in the open area.

Alicia Mitchell has only a four year age difference compared to Blake Mitchell and a two year compared to Troye Mitchell.

She was currently attending Chicago Polytechnic University at the age of eighteen, soon turning nineteen within a few months from now.

Alicia is spending her first four years to major in psychology, mainly to focus on children.

''Ugh,'' She groans, plopping herself onto the couch. ''Dorm life sucks serious ass. I decided to join a sorority, not that, that's any better.''

Blake cocks a brow and shakes her head. ''So, what are you gonna do?''

Alicia decided to get comfortable and prop a leg onto the couch, her foot tucked under her knee that wasn't propped and leaned an arm on to top of the couch. Her poorly done nails disappearing in her curled locks as she leaned her head into the palm of her hand, breathing out, ''I'm thinking of buying my own place. You know, somewhere close to home and the university.''

Blake mirrors her position and arches her brows. ''Think it's possible?''

She clicks her teeth. ''I was gonna ask dad for a couple thousand but after seeing all that, I'd rather not.''

Blake nods her head.

''What got him so upset, anyway?''

She shakes her head. ''It's something, I'm gonna ask him later. Don't worry about it.''

''Oh, Yeah!''

Blake looks around with wide but narrowed eyes. The loudly muffled voice sounded familiar enough to be Jason's, she just didn't know what room it came from.

''They're doing some shit up in Troye's room'' Alicia waves her off.

''My best bet is they finally admitted they're dreadful love for each other,'' Blake predicts with a smirk.

''Hmm,'' She hums. Her blue orbs scanned the ceiling above them with amusement. ''It would be rude if we intruded.''

She looks back down at her little sister whose features bored into hers. As an instinct of some sort, the two stood and ran up the stairs and headed straight for Troye's room.

''Get out!'' He threw his back and groaned.

Smoke filled the air and a reasonable volume to the PlayStation four version of Mortal Combat played in the background.

''You're sisters always do this,'' Jason shakes his head. ''Why do they always do this?''

''Because you guys are unbelievably cool enough to have Hookah stored in the house,'' Alicia smirked as she squeezed herself between Jason and Troye.

Alicia grabs a pipe from Jason and inhaled, a calming smell of Cinnamon filling her lungs before pulling away.

She throws her head back and let's the excess smoke escape through her nostrils.

''Can I try?'' Blake asks with a wide grin.

In unison, Jason, Troye and Alicia burst into laughter. Her smile faltered as they continued to do so.

''Oh, no, guys, she's serious,'' Troye chuckles, tapping Alicia on the arm with the back of his hand.

''I'm sorry,'' Jason's laughs. ''But she wants to try smoking when she still doesn't get, to this day, what I meant when I told Jennifer Dawson 'I wouldn't mind tapping your backdoor'.''

''I do get it,'' Blake exclaims with her lips forming into a pout, causing her furrow brows to be stern.

''What does he mean, little sis?'' Alicia tempted, kicking in the tasting nickname her and Troye used when Blake Mitchell is being an idiot.

Just like the one's her mother would use.

She folds her arms across her chest and huffs out a puff of air. ''He means, he's going around her house and knock on her back door or-''

The group of three erupted with laughter, their faces turning red from hard they were laughing.

''That's what she said the first time,'' Jason breathlessly prompts the Mitchell siblings, holding onto his stomach tightly.

''Or? What else, little sis?'' Troye implies for his sister to continue.

Her soft doe eyes bored into the three who were nearly in tears. She hates the humiliation of being laughed at for her lack of knowledge.

She shakes her head. ''No, you just wanna laugh at me.''

''No, for real, Blake. What's the or?'' Alicia manages to speak without snickering at the young blonde.

''Throw rocks at the back of the house like Romeo and Juliet,'' She mumbles under her breath.

Her predictions were right as they busted into another laughing fit.

''Come on, guys. Let's just give her a taste of this,'' Alicia chuckles, offering her one of the pipes.

Blake jerks back and eyes her sister hesitantly.

''Are you gonna take it? My arms gonna get tired.''

She walks over and takes the pipe from Alicia, pulling at the hem of her shirt to wipe the mouth piece.

Jason looks away with a snicker, biting on his bottom lip to prevent any damage to the most hilarious scene him and the Mitchell siblings were about to watch.

Blake brings the pipe towards her lips, inhaling softly. But having the smoke entering her system for the first time in fourteen years, the aftermath caused her to start coughing.

Troye, Alicia and Jason began to laugh again when they see the smoke going through both nostrils and lips as she was coughing.

She threw the pipe at Alicia and stormed out of her brothers room.

''Dicks!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.7K 36
Mickey and Ian are friends ⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・ #2 in Gallavich 2-6-20 & 9-25-20 #1 in Gallavich 9-26-20
27.1K 400 15
*sequel to in love with a gallagher* based on season 6 "we've all got choices. It's pretty obvious that you've made yours."
144K 3.7K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
94.6K 1.7K 30
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless