The Kidnapped Orphan

By EireannMoo

*THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12-13. PLEASE EXCUSE SOME OF THE BAD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING* It's not fun wh... More

The Kidnapped Orphan
Kidnapped. (Chapter 2)
Trapped.
Escaped.
Back home
Disaster
Hell
Losing my mind.
Morning
Results
Party!
The new teacher.
Getting Help
Mystery Solved. (For now)
James The Hero.
Taken.
The Dream.
A Sneaky Plan.
Kayleigh's Lie.
Past and Future.
The Letter.
Meet up.
Kayleigh's New Bestfriend.
It's happening..again.
The Murder
The Ending.
20 years later.
Proposal.
(I don't know what to call this chapter)
Suspicion
Pregnancy.
School Harassment
Marriage.
Labour.
Near the end.
Swimming Horror
Authors Note

Joseph's freedom.

13.6K 315 199
By EireannMoo

Daisy's POV

I gripped on to the wheel and turned as fast as possible around the lorry and ended up on the grass next to the road. It was very lucky escape. If I didn't play GTA when I was little, I wouldn't of been able to do the trick and we would of all been killed. 

"That was scary.." Alice sobbed. 

"I know, hunny. I'm very sorry." I apologized, feeling extremely guilty. 

"Babe, calm down." James rubbed my back. I didn't even know I was breathing terribly fast. 

I gulped and listened to him. Breathing in and out slowly and calmly. I was starting to calm down now. I opened the car door and got Alice out. 

"Are you injured?" I worriedly asked. 

 I rolled her sleeves up and checked along her arm. She had no cuts. 

"No, I'm fine, mum." She replied, pulling down her sleeves. 

I gulped again, getting Alice into the car. We had to get home now. It was becoming really late and it was already dark.

"I'll drive." Joseph suggested, getting out of the nearly-damaged car and moving to the driver's seat. I couldn't really argue. I did have a massive shock and I had to calm down. I wouldn't be able to drive anyway. 

We all arrived home. Alice sleeping and me very tired. James picked up Alice and carried her inside the house. I locked the car and went inside last, immediately going upstairs to bed. I laid back, pulling the covers over myself. I was still in complete shock. James suggested going to the hospital for a check up but I was fine. So was Alice and so was him. James joined me in bed, pulling me towards him. 

"How are you?" He asked, kissing my forehead gently. 

"I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" I breathed heavy.

"I'm good. You were so skilled at driving. How did you manage to dodge that lorry?" 

I smiled and decided to tell him. He wasn't going to like this. Not at all. 

"Well, when we were 14, I sort of played your driving games..especially Grand Theft Auto. I'm sorry.." I mumbled. 

He chuckled loudly, rubbing my forearm. 

"I knew you played them. I'd always find a different disk in the PS." He winked. 

Oops. 

I smiled slightly, shuffling down in the bed more. I kissed him goodnight and closed my eyes. I hope Alice was alright. 

.....
Next day.

Alice woke James and I up, bouncing on the end of the bed. Why was she so hyper today? 

"Urgh, what is it?" I whined, sitting up.

"You said you would take dad and I to the restaurant in town to make up for last night. Remember?" 

I didn't remember at all. I couldn't even think about last night as it was too horrible. But what I did remember was that Joseph was coming out of prison later on. Or, was it in a few hours? I didn't know. 

"Okay, get a shower and get dressed." I instructed, smiling slightly. 

"Ok!" She screamed, running out the room. 

__________________________________________________________________
Jospeh's POV 

I sat up on the hard bed, releaved I was getting out of this horrible thing today. I certainly did not learn my lesson. It just made things worse than before. 

The metal, rusty, peeling door creaked open, revealing a tall, fat police officer. 

"Come on, son, Lets get your things sorted out." His deep, annoying voice shot through my head. 

I didn't say a word, walking past him. He led me to a room, possibly his office. I walked in, taking a seat on a comfortable chair in the corner of the room. 

"I'll just do some computer work and then we can get you ready to go." He took a bite out of his doughnut. I sighed and looked down at my hands. 

10 minutes passed and he was eventually done. He took a lot of effort to get out of his seat. That took at least 4 seconds. I looked at the clock on the wall. 10:45am. It was planned that I got out at 11:30am. He took me down the corridor and into a room where all my belongings were. I picked up my bag full of clothes. 

"You can get dressed in the changing rooms. PC Burty will take you down." The fat man said, resting his lazy bum on the chair. I nodded and followed the man. 

"20 years, eh?" He asked, smirking. 

"No, it was 1 year. What do you think?" I spat. 

"Wow, lad. Calm down, I was only asking." He laughed. 

I ignored him. We got to the changing rooms and he finally gave me privacy. I got in, not bothering to have a shower and got my clothes out. After changing, I walked out to be greeted by the same man again. 

"That was quick." He gave me a yellow band. 

"What's this for?" I rolled my eyes. 

"You put it on you. It's for prisoners and you are still a prisoner until you leave this building." 

I followed his orders, putting it over my head. He then took me to the room with the rest of the people that were leaving today. There was only 3 other people there. 

"Hey mate." My room mate greeted. 

"Hey." I high fived him, childishly. 

I couldn't wait to leave. It was only half an hour now. Half an hour till freedom. I sat next to my mate, called Connor. He was my room mate for 15 years. He was caught with drugs. I chatted with him for a bit. About my past. I forgot to tell him why I was even arrested. We were too busy playing cards and earning crisps. Cards was the only entertainment around here. 

Half an hour went passed and it was time to leave. Yes! 

I followed the man to the doors to freedom, I ripped off my band, throwing it on the floor. 

"Thanks for keeping me locked away from freedom." I smirked, running out the doors. I can't believe I am out. After 20 years, this was amazing. 

I got the bus with left over money and went back to my house. It smelt of blood and death. Even memories! The first thing I did was go into the old dungeon. The blood had dried into the floor and Kayleigh's belongings was still in a bag, here. 

I had to see Daisy though. I was desperate to see her. Though, I didn't know where she lived now. I walked out of the stinking house and walked to her old orphanage. It hadn't changed at all. It was still the same. I pressed the door bell and a tall woman answered. 

"Joseph." She gasped. I smiled, letting myself in. 

"I need to know where Delilah Smith moved." 

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that information." She mumbled, quietly. 

"I am not going to harm her. I just want to say sorry for what I did. I learnt my lesson in prison. Please." 

She sighed, finally giving in. She took me to her office. 

"She moved to a different town. I'm not sure if she has moved again." The woman looked at her sheets. 

"Which town?" I gazed into her eyes. I knew she was nervous. Probably scared too. 

"Jaffa Town." She looked away from me. 

"Ok. Now I need her house address." She shook her head.

"No, sir. I can't." She stood up, walking out her office. 

"Tell me." I demanded. 

"Go, before I call the police." She cried. She was so soft.

I sighed and walked out. I knew where Jaffa was, but it was a big town. Also, it was 4 hours away from here. I didn't know how to get there. But then I remembered. The spare car keys I had in my house. They didn't take my car away. Just the keys and I still had my license. 

______________________________________________________________________
Daisy's POV 

 After we were all ready, we all got our breakfast and went to town. We decided to get the bus instead, because the incident last night had put James and I off driving for a while. 

"Who fancies an early lunch?" I questioned, smiling. 

"Me!" Alice screamed. 

"I'm up for it, babe." James took my hand. I blushed a little. 

We walked around the town for a bit, looking for a couple of restaurants which did an early lunch. We found one. 

A waitress came up to all of us, smiling massively. 

"Would you like a table?" She asked. 

Alice had no intention of keeping quiet. "No, we'd like to eat on the floor." Her cheesy smiled filled her face, completely. 

James and I laughed while the waitress didn't say a word. In fact, her smile vanished. 

"Table 14." She pointed. 

We all sat down around the table, still laughing. 

"You have so much sarcasm in you, just like your father." I chuckled. 

Alice smiled and picked up the children's menu. 

"Sausage and mash." She stated.

It took me a while to find something but I finally did. "Hmm. I'm going to have sausage and mash too." I laughed. 

James looked at me, confused. Probably because I decided to choose the same as Alice, from the children's menu. 

"Well, I'm going to have a burger." He pulled his tongue at me. 

After having our lunch, we walked around the town. Going into shops, buying some stuff and having a good laugh. 

___________________________________________________________________________
Joseph's POV

I made it to the town and parked my car in a car park in the town centre. This place was almost like a city. I was sure to get lost here. There was maps around the town though. I walked around for a while, hoping I'd bump into Daisy. But I wasn't sure if she moved again. 

I sat on the bench, giving up. I missed Daisy and I just wanted to see her again. I looked around and my eye caught a girl that looked like Daisy when she was younger. I smiled to myself. 

"Alice, come back here!"  A woman shouted, a worried look on her face. I looked back at the girl who was running. She was heading towards the road. I stood up. 

"Alice!" She screamed more. 

The girl named Alice wasn't listening to her mother and was running away instead. She ran across the road, but tripped. That's when I started sprinting. I ran to the girl, picking her up before a car could hit her. 

The woman finally caught up and hugged Alice. 

"You shouldn't of ran away!" She demanded. 

The woman looked up at me. Her eyes bringing back memories. I gasped quietly. 

"Thank you for saving my daughter." She shook my hand. 

I smiled a bit. "No problem. I'm Joseph and you are?" 

"Oh, I'm Daisy." She smiled. 

Daisy? Oh my god.. 

__________________________________________________________________________
Hey!

 I want to write more but I can't. Not yet anyway. So, after 20 years, they finally met. Wow. :P

Update, I don't know when. I haven't been updating quickly, lately. Ooops. 

Anyway! Thanks for following me and if you haven't, thanks for reading. :P 

~Eireann.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

437K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
89 30 30
"Until the clouds are replaced with sands and earth with clouds, I will let you go." An ancient blind demon suddenly gains freedom after being incarc...
1.1M 35.6K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...
9.5M 194K 25
[Book 1 of the Carter Brother Series *Can be read separately*] Rated R novel so please ensure you are of appropriate maturity (recommended age for re...