Bracelets // Mgc

By Allena5SOS

A story on how a single fangirl made her idol take off his millions of bracelets and share his troubling stor... More

Bracelets // Mgc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (tw)
Six (tw)
Seven (tw)
Eight (tw)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen (tw)
Seventeen
Eighteen (tw)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (tw)
Twenty Two (tw)
Twenty Three (tw)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six (tw)
Twenty Seven (tw)
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty (tw)
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three (tw)
Thirty Four (tw)
Thirty Five (tw)
Thirty Seven (tw)
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One (tw)
Forty Two (tw)
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five (tw)
Forty Six (tw)
Forty Seven (tw)
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Epilogue [rewritten] (tw)
Author's Note

Thirty Six

4.7K 223 199
By Allena5SOS

- it's 3am I'm sorry if this is bad or there's some funky typos and stuff. I'm super tired but I can't sleep, so I decided to write. -

Michael's point of view

"What are you doing?" I asked Aleigha as she grumbled under her breath. I laid my head on her thigh and looked at the television as I rubbed my eye.

"I'm killing zombies." She said and smiled, glancing at me quickly. I laughed lightly and nodded as she leaned back a bit.

"Are you in my shirt?"

"Maybe, but that's because it's Saturday and I'm not going to stay in my school clothes." She said and I nodded.

"I think you look adorable." I said since she blushed a bit as she adjusted the red plaid shirt.

"Stop staring, it's distracting." She said and I apologized. I looked at the video game and then messed with the controller when she got into a tough spot.

Her screen went red and she gasped as I jumped up. "Michael!" She said and I ran out of the room, hearing her follow. "I was slaying that game! How dare you?"

"I'm not sorry!" I yelled and then tripped on a carpet. I laughed loudly, though I was in slight pain, and Aleigha laughed with me as she stopped.

"That's what you get for killing me." She said and held a hand out. Instead of standing up, I pulled her on to the floor with me and she groaned. "Rude."

"Always." I said and she rolled her eyes as she fixed her glasses. "I didn't notice you had glasses on."

"Well they're as big as I am, how can you not?" She asked and I shrugged. "Is this the part where you tell me I look cute and I have to be bashful and say no?"

"No, this is the part when I tell you, your glasses are crooked." I said as I reached up to fix them as she laughed. "You always look cute, and you like never wear makeup, so, have I won, or have I won?"

"I guess you've won, not sure what though. I'm not a trophy and I'm not yours." She said and I took a deep breath.

I wanted you to be though.

"But you owe me a date so technically, we're dating." I said and she laughed.

"Wouldn't dating mean we've already been on a date?" She asked and I shook my head. "Are you sure?"

"Of course." I said and stood up. I held a hand out and she narrowed her eyes at me. "I wasn't gonna drop you, promise." I said but she still didnt trust me.

"No thank you Clifford." She said and I rolled my eyes as she stood up herself. "The guys went out to pick up pizza and their girls. I guess we're all gonna chill over here today."

"Sounds fun." I said and she nodded. "Wanna go turn my Xbox off before it overheats?" I asked and she laughed.

"Alright, I will." She said and then went upstairs. I went I to the kitchen and then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, downing it quickly.

I threw the empty bottle in the trash and then the front door opened, my band walking in with millions of pizza boxes and bottles of soda. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Where's Aleigha?" Krystal asked and I narrowed my eyes at her. Aleigha told me about what happened in the beginning of the week, and to say I was mad is an understatement.

"I'm here!" I heard Aleigha say and u turned around. "I'm here. I just needed to turn off the stuff."

"Always in Mikey's clothes." Krystal said and I grabbed Aleigha's hand subtly. "Didn't you bring extra?"

"Last minute, if I knew I was coming over, then I would have brought extra." Aleigha said and Krystal nodded.

"Stop talking and let me through. I have six pizza boxes, guys, I may be a drummer but my arms can break." Ashton said and we all laughed, allowing him to walk through and set them on the table.

"Same with the sodas, fuck guys," Calum said and set them on the table. "We have beer and water, so I didn't buy a lot of sodas."

I have Aleigha's hand a squeeze and she just gave me a small smile. I grabbed a box and nodded upstairs. "Wanna go chill upstairs?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah that's fine. What do you want to drink?"

"Water." I said a drink she nodded as the others went onto the living room. I went upstairs and then set the box on my messy bed.

I turned on the revision adnd soon Aleigha came in with a couple of water bottles. She sat beside me and I looked for a movie to watch. We settled on Deadpool, though we've both seen it a million times, and I opened the box.

I took a slice, and though I didn't want to eat it, I knew I should cause I haven't really eaten in four whole days. All I've had was coffee and water.

I took a bite and Aleigha was already laughing at the movie as she grabbed a slice. She shoved it in my face and laughed as I backed away. "There's grease dripping down my arm!" She said and I handed her a napkin as we both laughed.

Suddenly everyone was jumping on my bed and yelling at us for leaving them. "Aw you assholes." I said cause the pizza box bounced and half of the food was hanging out of the bed and messing up my sheets.

"Sorry Mikey." Luke said and I rolled my eyes. "You're all mean."

"You love me." Ashton said and Arzaylea agreed. "We're your favourite people ever."

"Is your name Aleigha? No? Then you're not on that list." I accidentally said and they all 'ooh'ed at us. I blushed a bit and looked at Aleigha, who did the same. "I uh-"

"If you guys don't become a thing soon, I'm suing." Arzaylea said as she pointed at us. "I'm suing big time."

"I um, gotta use the bathroom." Aleigha said and stood up, leaving the room even though my bedroom had a bathroom.

"Great going." I mumbled and Calum elbowed me. "Did you have to?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Ask her out man!" Calum whisper hissed at me as he pushed my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and held my shoulder, more in pain than I should be.

I'm so weak.

"I can't. I'm scared." I mumbled and Bryana gasped. "I never have good luck with girls."

"She's like smitten for you, don't be scared! Do it!" She said and I looked at them.

"There is seven people on my bed, if it breaks, you all need to buy me a new one and put it up here." I said and they all agreed.

"I know one way the bed would break." Krystal said and Calum laughed. Luke didn't seem pleased, and Ashton told her Aleigha wasn't that kind of girl.

"She isn't." I agreed and Krystal shrugged. "Should I ask her out?" I asked cautiously and they yelled at me.

"Yes!"

"Do it!"

"Don't be a baby Michael!"

"You're perfect for one another!"

"Fine fine fine." I said and Arzaylea sat beside me. The band and I didn't necessarily like her, but maybe because of how she used to always start drama that sucked us in eventually. Lately however, she's been really nice.

"You don't have to-"

"Yes he does Arz-"

"Let me talk." She said and pointed at Krystal. She rolled her eyes and Arz clenched her jaw, because she hated her for some reason. "Are you gonna let me talk?"

"Yeah fine whatever." Krystal said and Calum whispered something to her that made her roll her eyes again.

"Look Mikey, you don't have to. You're trying to make yourself better and you're trying to help yourself. Maybe relationships are nice and helpful sometimes but its also stressful and you really don't need that." Arzaylea told me and Ashton agreed.

"Aleigha will help you, we know she will, but maybe pressing into a relationship so quickly isn't smart." He added and Bryana gasped.

"Really? I think it's great! Clearly they care loads about one another and they can help each other. It'll be beautiful. Like your song, broken boy meets broken girl." She said and Luke laughed.

"Really Bry? You had to?" He asked she nodded as I laughed quietly. The situation literally did match the song.

"I agree with Bryana." Calum said and Krystal stayed silent. She was too busy on her phone. She's always on her phone. "What about you Krys?"

"Do what you want." She said and I shrugged. Handy advice, I'm sure Hitler would have loved that advice.

"Did Aleigha die in the bathroom?" Luke asked and Arzaylea jumped up before I could.

"Lemme talk to her. I bet she's embarrassed cause of us." She said and I nodded. She most likely was.

-

"Leigha?" I asked and she hummed as she looked at me, a cigarette between her fingers. "You alright? It's really late."

"Yeah, fine. Just needed a smoke." She said and I nodded. "You shouldn't be around me while I smoke."

"Doesn't bother me."

"I don't care if it bothers you or not, I care about whether you'll get sick from it or not." She told me and I rolled my eyes as she put it out. "What are you doing up?"

"Woke up in an empty bed after falling asleep beside someone. I got worried." I said and she nodded.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" I asked her as she leaned her head on my shoulders.

"Yes."

"Final answer?" I pressed and she laughed as she nodded. "Positive?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes Mikey, just fine, I promise." She told me and I nodded as I gave her a hug. She leaned into me and I set my chin on top of her head.

"So, you're free next weekend right?" I asked and she nodded. "How about you and I go do something? A date?" I asked her and she hummed.

"A date hmm?" She asked and I nodded. "What time?" She asked me and I thought about it.

"Noon. We'll go out for coffee first, the rest though, you know what's gonna happen. You wrote about it." I said and she groaned.

"Don't do that to me, that was so dumb and cliché. I hated it. Mikey please." She said and I shook my head.

"Nope, we made a bet." I said and she groaned. "It's just once, next time it'll be less cliche." I told her and she nodded.

"There will be a next time?" She asked me and I blushed a bit. "You think there will be?"

"If this one goes good, then of course there will be." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I'll take it." She told me and I chuckled lightly as she looked up at me. I caught her gaze and pushed her hair out of her face lightly.

"Someone say awkward?" She asked softly and I shook my head.

"No one say anything." I said, sucking all of my insecurities and nerves up as I leaned down, pressing a kiss against her lips.

It didn't take long for her to kiss me back, and it made my heart jump in my chest. This was just perfect. It was everything people say and more.

I lightly cupped her jaw in my hand and then pressed my forehead against her's, smiling softly as I opened my eyes to look at her. "What was that for?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Just felt like it."

"Feel like that again soon." She said and I laughed as I nodded, pressing another soft kiss against her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 16.5K 87
the story of a famous girl and her biggest fan. -- completed --
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...
20.8K 714 22
In the real world, they loved each other. In the super world, they were each others' enemy CURRENTLY EDITING {this is one of the first stories I'...
761 12 14
+in which a girl dm-ed her favorite idol. A/N: ( this is a complete rewrite of my old story on my lost account @hoooed_ and a better version of it )