Love Isn't You *Empire Season...

By Beauty_bluewaves

There was a girl named crissy she's not like most girls she's different. People don't know what's she's going... More

Got it big
The life
Between me and you
wrOng places for love
The plan part/1
The plan part/2
Making a change
The one
All mine
I Don't Get It/Part 1
Big Surprises (Authors Notes)
I Don't Get It/ Part2
Want you back
What you think
Love long time

You've changed

220 5 1
By Beauty_bluewaves

(Btw this is crissy)
Hakeempov

So im on the couch with laura watching tmz when i see Crissy and The Darren Beckham

The caster 1:"it look romantic but not as romantic as Darren Beckham and the Crissy Jones on a beautiful island all lovey dovey dancing but what I'm hurt is about why shes seen with him when i thought she was with hakeem but hey they looked so beautiful don't you think"

The caster2:"i do but i don't think she's ready to became a mother she's too young live your life because when it's gone it's gone"

The caster1:" yeah but what do you think hakeem will act to this"

The caster2:" trust me he's over her.besides he's getting remarried to the one who didn't want to got throw with it"*laughing turning tv off*

Me:*the only reseason why I'm doing this to crissy because i like her i dont think i love her but i love laura i pulled out me phone and call crissy*" crissy are you free right now ....ok on my way"*getting up waking laura up*

Laura:"Where you going"

Me:"I got to help cookie with sum thing be back"*Leaving locking the door*

____________________________________
Crissy pov

So hakeem supposed to be coming over thank god freda's was helping luscious with something so yeah anyways i was on instagram posting pictures till i heard a knock on the door i went downstairs and opened the door

Me:"come in"

Hakeem:" we needa talk"*sitting down on the couch*

Me:"wassup"*besides him*

Hakeem:"What this i hear you and this darren guy our a couple

Me:"first of all thats nun of your business second of all your the one getting married and said you wanted to be friends so why i can't have sum fun"

Hakeem:"because your my artist and you belong TO ME"

Me:" You don't own sh**"

Hakeem:" oh yes i do i can break your contract just like that"*getting up*

Me:"i hate you, IN MY LIFE I CAN'T NEVER BE HAPPY THEN I FOUND SUM ONE WHO WON'T HURT OF LIE TO ME AND YET YOU WANT TO RUIN THAT FOR WHAT HUH FOR WHAT?!

Hakeem:" CAUSE I LOVE YOU I'm- ....im in love with you"*making me shocked*

Me:"thank you needa leave "* walking to the door*

Hakeem:" so i got to leave now cause i tell you how i feel ok*
"*i left without looking at her i have a plan and it's good to "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 59.1K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
507K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
331K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...