You've changed

(Btw this is crissy)
Hakeempov

So im on the couch with laura watching tmz when i see Crissy and The Darren Beckham

The caster 1:"it look romantic but not as romantic as Darren Beckham and the Crissy Jones on a beautiful island all lovey dovey dancing but what I'm hurt is about why shes seen with him when i thought she was with hakeem but hey they looked so beautiful don't you think"

The caster2:"i do but i don't think she's ready to became a mother she's too young live your life because when it's gone it's gone"

The caster1:" yeah but what do you think hakeem will act to this"

The caster2:" trust me he's over her.besides he's getting remarried to the one who didn't want to got throw with it"*laughing turning tv off*

Me:*the only reseason why I'm doing this to crissy because i like her i dont think i love her but i love laura i pulled out me phone and call crissy*" crissy are you free right now ....ok on my way"*getting up waking laura up*

Laura:"Where you going"

Me:"I got to help cookie with sum thing be back"*Leaving locking the door*

____________________________________
Crissy pov

So hakeem supposed to be coming over thank god freda's was helping luscious with something so yeah anyways i was on instagram posting pictures till i heard a knock on the door i went downstairs and opened the door

Me:"come in"

Hakeem:" we needa talk"*sitting down on the couch*

Me:"wassup"*besides him*

Hakeem:"What this i hear you and this darren guy our a couple

Me:"first of all thats nun of your business second of all your the one getting married and said you wanted to be friends so why i can't have sum fun"

Hakeem:"because your my artist and you belong TO ME"

Me:" You don't own sh**"

Hakeem:" oh yes i do i can break your contract just like that"*getting up*

Me:"i hate you, IN MY LIFE I CAN'T NEVER BE HAPPY THEN I FOUND SUM ONE WHO WON'T HURT OF LIE TO ME AND YET YOU WANT TO RUIN THAT FOR WHAT HUH FOR WHAT?!

Hakeem:" CAUSE I LOVE YOU I'm- ....im in love with you"*making me shocked*

Me:"thank you needa leave "* walking to the door*

Hakeem:" so i got to leave now cause i tell you how i feel ok*
"*i left without looking at her i have a plan and it's good to "