Tsuki and Taiyō

By Mith-A-Tastik

In a world of magic demons and monsters. These two brothers set out on an adventure. More

Part 1: The Happiness
Part 2: Let's Go On An Adventure!
Part 3: The Start Of An Adventure!
Part 4: Exploration Has begun
Part 5: Run
Part 6: Protection
Part 7: The Sadness
Part 8: What Happened?
Part 9: Celestial Beings
Part 10: What To Do Now?
Part 12: Day One

Part 11: Training Time!

3 0 0
By Mith-A-Tastik

Ram

These kids are really something. The fire boy chose a long sword with special white gloves with near microscopic holes all around it specialized for his power. The other one who probably has water and ice based skills isn't the best. He's brave but has less than average skills. It'll be a miracle if he even comes close to making it into the training academy where they'll stay 4 years. But we have 2 months until then. After that it's Prot. Highschool where they will stay another 4 years.

Luckily I have some friends who owe me a couple favors but have retired the Protector role. The water boy wanted to master all the weapons, but because we aren't blessed with time at the moment, I told him to learn basic hand to hand combat. He said it was alot simpler but it won't be useful in long range combat. But, he might make his own weapon some day.

My friend can teach Water Boy and I'll teach Fire Boy. We went hunting and trained daily to prepare for the Academy. It was a long 9 weeks until the day for the enrollment came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.1K 42
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
188K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
2.7M 128K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...