The Human's Possessive Alpha...

By xStranger_Strangerx

"Hello Alexandria. My name is Jace and you are mine." This story is in the process of being revised ten years... More

Chapter One - A New Beginning (Again)
Chapter two - Scared
Chapter three- What?
Chapter four- Oh God
Chapter Five- Who you belong to
Chapter six -I will break her face
Chapter Seven - Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter Eight -Introductions
Chapter Nine -Isn't Bush Gardens supposed to be a good thing?
Chapter Ten -Kids?!
Chapter 11 -I promise
Chapter Twelve- I want crazy
Chapter Thirteen- You have to let Jace go-
Chapter Fourteen- I'm sorry
Chapter Fifteen- I can still feel him-
Chapter Sixteen- Going Home-
Chapter Eighteen~ I will not accept her~
Chapter Nineteen~ He. Did. What?~
Chapter Twenty- A smile that should've lasted
Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Boy were we wrong......
Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~
Chapter Twenty Four ~Birthday Boy~
Chapter Twenty Five ~You lied, Jace~
Chapter Twenty Six ~I didn't mean it~
Chapter Twenty Seven~I think that's plenty of time~
Chapter Twenty Eight ~Victoria's Secret Commercial~
Chapter Twenty Nine ~Ever.~
Chapter Thirty ~All Dressed Up~
Chapter Thirty One-I Think We Should Wait
Chapter Thirty Two ~Distraction
Chapter Thirty Three~...Or Not
Umm...Hi lovlies

Chapter Seventeen- Let's play a game-

30.2K 717 85
By xStranger_Strangerx

Chapter Seventeen

Alex

*******************************************************************

     Finally. Tomorrow is the day we finally reach home.

     Just one more day.

     Over the week I called Mom and Grant. They were worried and relieved when I told them I was alright. I called them every day while we were on the road and I found out that my mom found her mate. He was one of the doctors at the hospital. He wasn't a wolf, but he knew about us so he was okay with it. I'm glad she found her mate. Maybe now she can be happy. Now I really can't wait to get home. I need to tell him what will happen if he ever, ever, hurts my mother. It won't be pretty. Gram and Brant were covering for us at school so we could get all of our work. I don't know why, I won't get it. But Jace said he'll help me so I was slightly okay with it. I still hate school. It's hell.

     "Alex?"

     I snapped out of my thoughts by Jace asking me something. Currently we were at a restaurant in Alabama and he was sitting next to me, while everyone else was around us at a huge table.

     "Hmm."

     "What do you want to drink?" he asked worried. I looked up at the waiter who was waiting patiently for my order.

     "Oh. I'll umm, have a sweet tea please." I answered.

     "Coming up. I'll be right back with your drinks." He smiled before walking away. Jace was looking at me with a worried look.

     I reached over and grabbed his hand that was on top of the table with both of mine. "Jace I'm fine. I promise." He sighed and placed his free hand on top of mine. He rubbed my hand with his thumb and smiled softly. I returned it with one of my own. He tugged me closer to him in the booth and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, still holding my hands. I shifted a little to the side and rested my head back on his shoulder. He kissed my temple and squeezed my hands.

     "I love you, you know that right?" he whispered.

     "Let's play a game." I smirked. "You have to say yes or no, but you can only say each once, and you must answer the questions." I could feel his smirk as he pressed his lips to the side of my head as I repeated the words he had said to me when I said I wasn't beautiful.

     "Alright."

     "Do you love me?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

     "Yes. With all my heart."

     "Good answer." I said and he chuckled. "Are you lying?"

     "No. I'm not. I'd never lie to you Alex."

     "Then yes. I know you love me." I untangled my self from him to look at him. "And I love you too, Jace. Forever and always." I smiled, cupping the side of his face with my hand. He smiled and brushed a kiss to my palm. I broke away from his gaze when there was a drink placed in front of me. I looked up and saw our waiter with a smile on his face.

     "A coke for the guy and a sweet tea for the guy's girl." he said as I blushed as Jace chuckled.

     "Thank you." I said. The waitor took all of our orders and told us it would take about 10 mintues for the appitizers to be ready. He left into the kitchen.

     "So Alex," Gram started. "You excited to be going home?"

     "Yes." I smiled. "I can't wait to be back in my own warm, clean bed. You must be ecstatic though. You haven't seen Brant in over a week."

     "You have no idea. Not seeing him for this long is hell."

     "I know." Jace said. "But it can  get worse. Trust me. It can get a whole lot worse." Jace tightened his grip on my shoulders and kissed my temple.

     "Jace." I whispered. "It's okay. It's over." I brought my hand to his neck and brought his lips down on mine for a few moments before drawing back.

     "Alright." Our waiter said carrying a tray full of food. "Here are the appitizers." He placed the plates of food around the table, almost completely covering it. "Now your orders should be ready soon. Enjoy." he smiled, before walking back into the kitchen.

     We all started placing food on our plates/ Jace had a handful of everything, just like everyone else, while I got some fried cheese sticks and some alligator tail. Everyone was in their own conversations, and I was staring out the window, nibbling on my gator.

     "You alright?" Jace whispered close to my ear. However I didn't jump. I was kinda used to it.

     "Yeah." I smiled looking back at him. "I'm fine."

     "You sure?"

     "Yes Jace."

     "Good."

     The rest of the meal was spent in laughter and fun. When we got back to the hotel we were currently staying at, we all went back to our rooms. Jace and I were sharing a room all to ourselves. I sat on the edge of the bed as Jace was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. When he came back he sat next to me.

     "Alex?"

     I turned my head and smashed my lips onto his. He seemed surprise but that quickly passed as he returned my passionate kiss. I moved so that I was straddling his waist. He groaned as I ground my hips against his.

     "Alex." he panted. He grabbed my hips stilling my movement. "Are you okay?"

     "Jace I'm fine. I just want to be with you. Maybe not all the way, but I'm ready for a little further." I whispered.

     "Are you sure?"

     I nodded.

     "Tell me when it's too far. Okay?" I nodded again. Then he kissed me.

     His lips were warm and soft, perfect. He was being gentle. But that changed quickly. He started kissing me harder, his tongue exploring my mouth. I moaned, moving my hips and gripping his hair between my fingers. He growled, flipping us over and centering us in the middle of the bed. He hovered over me, making sure not to put his weight on me. His hand trailed from my hip to my shirt lightly tracing the sliver of skin that was exposed, causing me to shiver. I brought my legs up to wrap around his waist. He gently started to grind against me. I moaned tightening my legs around him.

     I tugged at his shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He broke the kiss to whip off his shirt before kissing down my neck. I moaned racking my nails down his back as he sucked on my mark. He moaned. He started to tug my shirt up and I let him. He looked into my eyes as if asking permission. I nodded. He slowly removed my shirt, revealing the black lacy bra I had bought a few days ago at a store. He stared at my chest, his eyes darkening. He lowered his head to kiss the top of my breasts, causing me to moan lowly. He placed his hands on my sides rubbing slowly. He kissed the exposed skin of my chest reapeatidly, sucking from time to time. I couldn't contain the moans and whimpers that came from my mouth.

     He trailed his hand up my back to play with the clasp of my bra. I let him. In one easy pull, he unclasped my bra. I gasped and pulled away.

     "I'm sorry." he apologized.

     I shook my head. I started to slowly remove the black lace, before he stopped me.

     "No."

     "Why? Don't you want to see me? Don't you want me?" I asked confused. "Is there something wrong with me?"

     "No, no baby. I want to. Trust me, I want to, so badly." he rushed.

     "Then why did you stop me?" I whispered.

     "I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to."

     "Jace." I brought my hand up to cup the side of his face. "I trust you. I want to do this. Please Jace. Just, don't go too far, I'm not ready for everything."

     "Okay. Okay."

     I continued to remove my bra, slowly sliding the straps down my arms as Jace watched with dark eyes. As I removed the article of clothing, Jace's gaze went to my chest. His staring made me self concious. I brought my hands up to try to cover myself, but he stopped me before I could.

     "Don't." he said. "Don't cover yourself. You're beautiful Alex. Perfect." he whispered, before bringing his hand up to cup my left breast. Just as he touched me, teh was a pounding at our door.

     "Jace!" an urgent voice caled through the door. "Jace!"

     I quickly got under the covers and covered my naked chest as Jace got up to get teh door. "What?" he growled.

     "We have a problem." Blake said.

     "What is it?"

     "It's gone. All of our vehicles are gone. Someone stole them."

     "When is the fastest we can get new ones?" Jace asked.

     "Not until next week. Now. there's a bus tomorrow that'll take us home-"

     "Then we'll get on the bus." I interrupted Blake, still on teh bed covering myself.

     Blake looked over to me and then quickly avoided me. "That's what I was thinking. I'll wake up when it's time to go. Don't stay up too late you two." Blake said grinning, before leaving again. Jace sighed and closed the door, turning back to me.

     "Now that he's gone," he started crawling on teh bed to hover over me once again. "Where were we?"

     He leaned down and started to kiss down my neck, slowly removing the covers. I giggled pullign back. "Jace." I giggled. "Stop. Who knows how early we have to get up. Let's go to bed baby." He seemed disappointed but I just laughed at him.

     I leaned over and grabbed his shirt off the floor pulling it over my head. I crawed back into bed and curled up into Jace's chest. He purred making a smile break onto my face. And that's how Ifell asleep.

***************************

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO SORRY! I 've just been lazy with Wattpad lately and idk why. Anyway, if it's short i apologize, i just wanted to updat efor Christmas. This is my Christmas prestent fro u guyz. I hope u enjoyed. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE

PLX

THNX

UNEDITED

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :3

BYEEZ

~Abster~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...
375K 2.9K 9
(THIS BOOK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY OTHER A SERVANT FOR A MATE).... My name is Claudia and I'm a Servant in the royal castle. At the tender age of 1...
255K 5.8K 37
My name is Kennedy Jones, I'm 18 and was kidnapped at the young age of 6. A group of rouges took me and after 12 years of being locked up in a cell a...