Best Werewolf Books on Wattpa...

By Enchantress-

Do you have a hard time finding a good werewolf book on Wattpad! Well this is the right place for you.I have... More

Werewolf Committee
Mated To The Alpha King
The Bite of an Alpha
Purr, Kitten!
Cold
Grey's Tribute
Wanting Jocelyn
Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
His Possession
The bite of an alpha
The Alpha calls me kitten
His Queen
The Alpha's Oracle
Beastly
The Fox and The Wolf
Lady & The Wolf
I'm The Alpha's Mate
At Your Mercy
Taking What's His
Fighting the Alpha

Marked by the Alpha

2.2K 12 1
By Enchantress-

Author:Zabellerain

Status:Completed

Parts:37

Rating:

Description:

"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, you are mine and only mine, you understand?"Daniella Saunders had a pretty rough life. After being heartbroken and betrayed by both her father and her boyfriend, Danny moves to a small town to find the comfort of her mother. Everything is not what it seems and soon, Danny finds herself in the middle of a world she didn't even knew existed outside of fiction novels and movies. Not only does the town seem bizarre, but her senses heighten, her temper is out of control, and her hunger amplify. Throw in an arrogant, selfish, sexy, possessive player who didn't even want her in the first place, her life just seamlessly attract madness. Especially with those creepy threats coming from a "Silver Bullet", she can't keep still.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
66.9K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...