At Your Mercy

Author:Mad-Alice-X

Status:Completed

Parts:63

Rating:

Description:

Grace Morgan is a rogue. Has been ever since she was convicted of homicide within her pack five years ago then banished from the territory shortly thereafter with nothing more than a bag full of clothes and a heart full of misery.Receiving no condolences from her parents or friends, no goodbyes, no sorrowful partings, not even a promise to meet again - just the cold shoulder, Grace left with no one on her side.The only way for her to survive is by thieving from other territories, stealing food and materials to survive and then leaving the territory at a dead sprint. Grace is so successful at this that she's even earned a name for herself: The Runner. Empty but successful, Grace has grown accustomed to life as a rogue. But it won't last long. Ryder Carson is the successful Alpha of the strongest pack in the country: The DawnBloods. Feared by many and respected by all, Carson dominates his pack with an iron fist, forbidding anyone near what he holds closest - his heart.He's merciless, relentless, and takes no prisoners. When Ryder discovers that The Runner has entered his territory for the third time without leaving so much as a footprint, he makes it his mission to capture the lone wolf. He will have the feeble creature at his mercy - no matter what it takes.